[PP-NK-F1] <<Rovian Wars Part 1>> [Bhairyuu & Khrysaor] Build-A-Ship Workshop

Bhairyuu sighed as he saw Khrys and realized that while on the inside he must have been craving that solid gold axe, on the outside he had said something totally different...he had refused that axe. He then looked at the <<Lady of the Lake>> and saw her smile at the two of them and then she brought out a solid silver axe and posed the same question, but this time to him instead of Khrys. Bhairyuu chuckled deeply, and then replied

"Milady, I regret to inform you...that's not the axe which we are in search of...so please show us the third and last axe you claim to have found in the waters of your lake."

The <<Lady of the Lake>> nodded and with one last smile, she presented the third and final axe which was the plain axe that Khrys had ben holding before this mini-event began and then she put the same query to them once more

"This is the last of the axes in my possession, but it is a plain axe...not worth anything at all...so now answer me this...is this the axe which you two seek?"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khrysaor Had listened as she got out a silver axe this time, and Bhairyuu answered with a negative saying that axe does not belong to them either. Afterwards, Khrysaor noticed the third axe which was brought before them, and this time it was the right one. He said while pointing, "Yes, yes that is the right one. I can recognize it anywhere. Could you please pass me my axe back to me."

The NPC turned to face him and said with a bright smile, "Good, you have made the right choice and I will give you back this lovely axe, but I noticed you holding out on me and could tell you wanted the golden axe. In that case you can have your normal axe, while i will give the gold and silver axes to your friend who seems more trustworthy." The woman handed Khrysaor his original axe and left a Khrysaor with his head down kneeling on both of his legs with anime tears coming out of his eyes, while she went to a grinning Ryuu and handed off the golden and silver axes with a wink.

Edited by Khrysaor

Bhairyuu was watching the surreal scene of the <<Lady of the Lake>> bringing out the plain axe, return it to Khrysaor and then admonish him for secretly desiring the gold and silver axes even though they were not his and the even more surprising decision she had made in giving him the gold and silver axes instead of to Khrys. Not knowing what exactly to say, Bhairyuu chose to stay silent through thr whole affair and only spoke up when the <<Lady of the Lake>> had gone back into the waters of the lake that was her home

"Well now...that was...truly strange..."

After that, he looked at the gold and silver axes in his hands and then without warning, he chucked them back into the lake since they were of no use to him whatsoever, even as decorative pieces while saying

"Those would have been absolutely useless in terms of utility..not to mention a royal pain to lug around...and they would have cluttered up my inventory...so good riddance..."

He then turned to Khrys and tapped him on the shoulder, saying in a tone that clearly indicated his exasperation  with his eyes having a rather bored expression

"Hey Khrys...how long are you going to kneel there crying like a big baby?...Come on, let's finish making our plans for getting the materials needed to build our ship."

Khrysaor suddenly stood up and shouted directly into Ryuu's ear who just happened to standing beside him, "What do you mean crying like a big baby, I was just moping is all!"

He took a moment to calm down, before he replied, "Yea, I guess it is time to search for more material. At this point we should have gathered more than we have right now. I think it is time we split up to get the material separately. I would think it would be faster this way, since this way we won't be as distracted with what each other is doing. I just got a bright idea, why don't you keep on searching for the wood in here, while I go out of the forest and kill some of them boars to get the animal fat. That way we each are working on gathering separate material. What do you say?" Khrysaor then waited for Bhairyuu's reply, by adjusting his armor and checking if his shield and sword are good to go for a battle.

Bhairyuu had been waiting to see how Khrys would respond when Khrys surprised him by standing up and shouting at the top of his lungs into his sensitive ears, which of course temporarily deafened him to a partial degree. So when Khrys explained his plan, Bhairyuu had to strain his hearing in order to be able to catch Khrys's words. After several minutes of gleaning all he could from Khrys's narrative, he replied in the affirmative

"That sounds good enough to me, so let's go with that plan...after all, we want to finish this gathering part as quickly and efficiently as possible so that we can move ahead with the event itself, don't we?"

With that, he paused and then brought up his inventory menu and materialized five potions, each of a different color as well as one of the Trinkets he had been given by Khrys earlier and handed them off to him, saying

"Here, you can take these potions since you'll probably need them more than I do. Oh and here's one of your trinkets back, I will keep the other one till this event is over if that's alright with you. Well then, I will see you when we meet up again after gathering our respective quest items, Khrys. Don't die on me, okay? That will make doing this event successfully even more of a royal pain."

After handing Khrys those items, Bhairyuu bade farewell to Khrys and then headed deeper into the woods that populated the shore of the lake where they had just met the NPC, leaving Khrys to his own device.

---THREAD COMPLETE---

SUMMARY:

Spoiler

- 400 Col to @Khrysaor

- 400 Col to @Bhairyuu

- 2 SP to both @Khrysaor & @Bhairyuu

-Mat Gathering:

- 1 <<Normal>> Wood, 1 <<Rare>> Wood, and 1 <<Noble>> Wood gathered

OOC: Transferred the following items to @Khrysaor:

Spoiler

Potions:

§ Damage Output:

- Damage +1 [1] - [EQUIPPED]

§ Mitigation Increasers:

- Greater Mitigation Potion 1 [1] - [EQUIPPED]

§ Healers:

- Greater Health Potion 1 [1] - [EQUIPPED]

§ Curatives:

- Greater Elixir [1] - [EQUIPPED]

- Minor Elixir [1] - [EQUIPPED]

Rainbow Stone (+1 LD)

Retained & Equipped: Generic Plushie MK. 0 (+2 LD) - attach to hilt of weapon [In Off-Hand]

Edited by Bhairyuu