[PP-F1] Journey (Cyn, Row, Seul)

"Sorry." Aoda mumbled as he rushed through the packed streets of the Town of Beginnings. Attempting to maneuver through the crowds made him glad that he was a decent height for a man, at least tall enough to see over the rest of the players in his way. If only he could stop for a moment without getting trampled on, that way he'd be able to explore the city and take a moment to catch his breath. He was starting to rethink the decision he had made upon leaving his room at the nearest inn.

Suddenly, he saw what seemed to be the end of the road. Aoda began to move quicker until he was finally able to escape from the true horror that was now behind him, only to find himself in another large crowd, although he was able to move freely in this one. Upon entering the fairly open space, his outfit was revealed. His hair was a dark, almost black colour and was fairly long for a male. A set of cloth armor given upon entering the game was all he had, as well as his basic curved sword. Actually, that was his reason for wanting to leave the Starter City. He had finally decided to start his journey into Aincrad.

@Cyn @Row @Seul

Edited by Aoda
  • 2 weeks later...

Row was window shopping, looking for the ultimate treasure of the day. This treasure would be identified only as a dessert shop. You would think that a game where you can die forever would be fill with things besides adventure style shops and inns. Still, she would not give up as her belly was hungry and her sweet tooth was become a sweet canine. Jumping from store to store, she continued to peek inside for the magical sugary sweets that she craved. She looked at the signs, she followed the crowds, and yet all she managed to find was a bar and more blacksmiths. Was everyone a blacksmith in this starter zone. She let out a sigh. If she could not rely on the NPCs to do her bidding and make sugary sweets, then she had to use her human resources. There where dozens of players walking around and it was bound that one of them knew about a dessert shop. Looking around she noticed a man struggling against the crowd. Yes, this was it. This was the sign she was looking for. He was tall too so maybe he could help her out with is awesome observation skills. 

"Hey, Mr. tall guy." Row slipped through the crowds with determination. "Over here!"

After squeezing thought a few more players, she finally managed to reach him. Standing before him was a shorter girl with short white white hair that had a tint of pink/violet in it. She wore an iron breast plate with a 1h iron spear on her back. The rest of her gear consisted of a simple white shirt with a white skirt. "Whoa! you look even taller up close! Fufufu. I bet you can see over everything."

It had been a long fought battle but the eighteenth floor raid had finally come to a close only a few hours earlier. Saying his was tired would have been an understatement but after having such a weight lifted off his mind he was too overcome with relief to actually sleep now. Seul made a descent back down to the lower levels of the floating castle and specifically the first floor. The Starting City always served as a place of comfort for the Lodestar since it was where everything began after all and some things never changed it seemed. After exiting the warp plaza and heading down one of the streets he could see things were still as bustling as ever in each direction he looked. In contrast to some of the other floors it was a pleasant sight, although there was one thing that still surprised him. Many players were still dressed in the most basic gear. To think that some of them hadn't even left the city all this time was mind boggling, but he quickly brushed it off as he continued with his walk. Everyone just moved at a different pace he assumed.

For one reason or another the amount of people around seemed to grow denser as the longer he walked and eventually he had to resort to a few elbow jabs just to get through. Once he was through he allowed his eyes to settle on a pair of players. They made an odd pair with one being shorter than him and the other taller, but it was fitting image in a way.

"Hello Mr. Tall Guy and Madame Shortstack." He said with a wave as he approached.

Cyn tried her best to make her way through the large crowds of the Town of Beginnings. The shorter girl was easily not noticed or dismissed by the taller players and NPC's who didn't mind shoving her aside every now and then. It was times like these she wished she had gotten out of this place from day 1. Fought through Aincrad so she'd be able to show these rude players how much she didn't appreciate their disregard. But of course, before she'd be able to do that, she'd need to make it out of this large crowd gathered in the plaza first.

Shove. "Ow!" Push. "Excuse you!" Trip. "Grr..." Stumble into another player. "For christ sake. I swear to --" She was cut short as she noticed the player she had been bumped into was in the middle of what seemed a conversation with another girl and a man who's gear looked to be too advanced for this floor. However the three seemed to be unphased by the large crowd that was around them. In fact it seemed like the small group they had created was the only part which was safe. For a moment she stared up at him with her red eyes before shaking the thought and regaining her balance. "Sorry. These people don't seem to notice me..." She told him with an annoyed tone. Looking away with her arms crossed as she observed the crowd with a glare.

Edited by Cyn

Suddenly, Aoda was in the middle of a pair of players who seemed to be trying to converse with him and he wasn't sure who any of them were. Did she call me Mr. Tall Guy? he thought, although he didn't mind, since it was a fitting name. After letting out a chuckle, the noirette replied. "Hello Madame Shortstack and Guy Who's Height is Somewhere in the Middle." He said, copying the nickname given to the girl, as well as making up his own for the man. Both of the two seemed to be a bit younger than he was, although not by much. He was definitely taller.

The girl had silver-looking, long hair and seemed to be around Aoda's level. The man, on the other hand was a bit taller than the girl and had short, dark hair. He was definitely a higher level player, seeing as he was not wearing the basic armor and did not carry the sword that players are given upon entering the game.

Suddenly, a raven-haired young woman bumped into him. It took a minute, but he was able to regain his balance quite easily. "Don't worry about, it happens.", Aoda replied to the girl's apology, before taking a look at all three of the players to introduce himself. "My name is Aoda, if you were wanting something to call me other than Mr. Tall Guy. If not, than Mr. Tall Guy is fine."

Before long, 2 other players join their group. One of them was a higher level which she guessed by the quality of his gear while the other one seemed to be a newbie also. Both of them seem like interesting people and possible sources that may be useful on her quest for the elusive dessert shop. Row adjusted her position as so she could greet everyone at the same time.

She giggled when the higher level player called her a height base name as she did with the tall player. "I wonder if I started a fad? Well never mind." Seeing that the new girl did not nickname anyone by their height, the game would come to an end. "Aoda-san it is,"  She clap her hands as to settle agreement. "I am Omi Rei World, but you all can call me Row!" A smile followed by a polite bow marked the end of her introduction. 

"How would you two prefer to be called Mini-san and shorter tall guy, oh and should we move this to a less dense area? I sense the crowd is getting more restless." She added the last part after noticing the crowd around them growing bigger. "Maybe we can go to a dessert shop."

Edited by Row