[OP-NK-F1] Attack it's Weak Point for Massive Damage

Fynn enjoyed running in the real world. It gave him something he could focus on, something he could achieve better in. Something that you actually had to work to get better at, and no matter what, the people who worked the hardest and, sometimes, the longest, made it out the highest. Finished on top of the rest. During a race, every single runner feels the same pain. It is just who responds better, is more determined, and has trained more. While there is still a slight leverage to those with talent, it was nothing that a lot of hard work could not prevail over.

Here, while there were no real 'races', Fynn continued to train. Mentally. When he got back to the real world, he wanted to be ready to win. But here, there was no reason to worry about anything. It was amazing to Fynn, like he was a younger kid again. Where he simply had to follow the rules, and do a few simple chores, and he could live a nice and easy life. Here, you were in a video game! How many people could have imagined that 10, even 5, years ago! Heck, while you were at it, you could look bad a** in game and kick some monster behind, while flaunting all you wish. 

But now, since Fynn had enjoyed his fun without having worries, it was time he set his mind straight on the right subject. Working as a team to get back home. 

So today, Fynn was not simply just going on another jog. This jog was the moment he was truly going to get the experience of this game, this Sword Art Online. Today he was going to go out and kill monsters. and going to - what do they call it again? Grind. Grind hard. 

Because, truly, life is one H*** of a place, no matter if you are in a VRMMO or the real world. 

Edited by Fynn

Visiting Floor 1 is like visiting an old home. It feels nostalgic and...well, nostalgic is the only term I can use for such a situation. I want to show Sri Rama around the area, because the beautiful parts of Floor 1 represents the majestic sides of Aincrad itself. I don myself in full plate armor, in case I am attacked. Stronger enemies may actually appear to attack returning players with high levels. I do not really want to have a sh**ty day with Sri Rama. It would suck.

"The Starting City..ah..." says the shadow puppet. "It is a place full of such...bustling communities and activities. It is as if the entire population of Aincrad gather here to converse and share with each other's culture and the like. What do you think, dear Gotz?"

"I can agree with you at some degree.." I answer, remembering my first day in the Starting City. Sure...every population is gathered here...or rather, was teleported here for the true initiation of Sword Art Online. Even to this day, the Dark Day remains in every Aincradian's mind including myself.

Jonathan walked the first floor in search of lower leveled players. It made him feel better that he could help one of them get started, or even recruit them into his guild, and then continue to watch the players grow. The blond's Green eyes surveyed the area. Jonathan smiled, his white and gold <<Jacket of the Fallen>> wafting a tad in the wind. Jonathan smiled, this was a sad town with few players, but the weather was alive. Jonathan smiled and heard quick footsteps approaching him, watching as a dark haired player jogged quickly by. He looked rather low level but seemed to be content with running. How have I never seen this player running about before? He looks like he has actually done it awhile. Jonathan smiled, beginning to sprint after @Fynn. Quickly, Jonathan caught up to the man. The man was only jogging not full on sprinting. Jonathan taped the man's shoulder and said, "Hey there! Jonathan stopped trying to converse with the player. Then Jonathan panicked a second, but his face shown no sign of it. I just stopped him from running, What can I say to him? Hey, I uh, My name is Jonathan. Jonathan stopped there. He had no idea of what to say next. Hopefully the man would add something, and Jonathan would be able to go off that.