[PP-F1] It's time... <<Redemption>> (Itzal, Beatbox)

Itzal watched as Hikoru sent Beatbox some col, and from Beatbox' reaction it was a lot.  Itzal nodded to Hikoru before turning to Beatbox.  "I'll keep saving up.  Let me know when you need the col and I'll send it alright?"  With that he looked up and saw the tavern.  He nodded and pointed.  "There it is guys.  I've only been there once but I know it's a good spot."  When the players walked in the first thing they would notice was that it was a very clean and neat place for a tavern, and it was well decorated.  Not overly fancy but not bland either.  There were several players and npcs in the tavern and the player who owned the place looked up and smiled as Itzal took down his hood and mouthpiece.  "Itzal!  How ya doin' pal?  And who are these fine lookin men with ya?"  Itzal grinned.  "Hey Hanvar.  These are my friends I told you about.  He's our new dps sentinel and he's our dps paladin."  Itzal didn't share their names as it would be rude to give them out without the player's permission.  The bartender didn't really care.  He chuckled.  "Well take a seat for crying out loud!  Take a load off!  Ya'll are welcome at my place!"

@Hikoru