(PP-NK-F7) Midnight Greetings (Evander)

OOC It took three months for a page.... Lets not do another

Jonathan smiled to the man as he stood. He was surprised that he wanted to take somebody like himself out to go and grab a bite. Most players were much to selfish for that. Jonathan smiled, preparing to head own the rather large mountain by retrieving his crystals. He smiled to the lower levleed player, but faltered as he heard a small ping of a message. He pardoned himself and opened the message. After reading, the blond sighed and smiled to Evander. "I am terribly sorry, I do wish to go the that cafe, but I am afraid you must go alone. I have Guild business to attend to. This late at night, I don't know why, but I pride myself in my guild. I do plan to see you soon my friend, train hard, and I will definitely look forward to you in the frontlines!" With that Jonathan gave the man a pardoning wave, patted him on the shoulder and began to make his way down the mountain. He had high hopes for that man someday. He would be another great warrior that fought behind him. 

OOC: Agreed. Also, I thought you were just going to post the summary and we would be done, so, heh, sorry for not posting until now. I can do the summary, and lock the thread.

Evander scratched his head. Huh. Jonathan had some important guild duties to get to. That was rather unfortunate. Especially if he were being called in this late at night. "Alright, man, I'll see you later. Hopefully the matter isn't too serious. I'll be sure to train as fast as I can so I can get up the frontlines. Maybe, if we're lucky, I could even get in the same raid party as you. Good luck!" Evander waved back to Jonathan as he left, and walked back to the city on his own. Evander scratched his head as he pondered the new information he had learned that night. Jonathan had been really, really helpful. He would be sure to make good use of all the information he had learned. As Evander passed through the gates to the town, he looked back at the moon. It had been a pretty nice night. As he stepped into the nearest inn, ready to pass out in the cheapest room he would be able to rent, Evander just hoped he would finally become useful in the fight for freeing Aincrad. If he worked hard enough, and fast enough, perhaps he really would.

Summary

Evander: +1 SP, +200 col

Morgenstern: +1 SP, +200 col

Thread Complete!