[PP-F2] Prepare to Advance <<Long Live the Queen>>

One thing about Sey is that he was one to start quests while they were a little bit above his league. Was the stupid for what he was going to have to go through? Absolutely. It was asking for a death wish by trying to take on the quest. Was there someone to go with him? Many players like to keep to their little circles, which made things a bit harder for him since he wanted to make a luck stat set. To do this, he needed someone to help build him up. It eventually got to a point where he got a bit tired and would try anyways. As long as he had his spear with him, he should be fine, is that not correct? With this mentality in his mind, he would follow the blokes that were claiming that a new secret field boss was being spawned. Interesting news, it seemed like he was going to have to check it out. It sounded like a potential quest, if anything Cyn told him was anything to go by. Hopefully she was correct about it, since he was now going to rely on her words.

Jonathan stood on floor two. He was enjoying the nice cool breeze that engulfed him, and the smell of the mountainous air. This had to be one of his favorite floors, due to its scenery and smell. Jonathan looked around. He really had nothing to do. He really should be  leveling up for the boss fights he needed to be ready for, but she should not work himself far too hard. His green eyes surveyed the area as his blond hair was covered by the hood of his White and Gold Jacket of the fallen. He took a deep breath and walked forward, moving to the edge of town. Then he seen somebody. The rest of the town had been deserted except for NPC's, but here was a green cursor player. He had a spear at the ready and seemed about to head out. Only thing was, he had starter gear on, and looked quite low leveled. Jonathan rushed forward, skidding to a stop as he came in front of him. Um... Excuse me, but you are not planning to head alone are you? Jonathan opened his menu and sent a party request. Sorry sir, not to be rude but I simply can not permit you to go out and fend yourself, by yourself. Jonathan looked at the man in detail. He had white hair, seemed Jonathan's age, and was a few inches taller. He had a look of determination, but there was a hint of worry, fear, hopefulness. The name is Jonathan, nice to meet you. 

@Sey

Sey tried, but only to be stopped in the middle of his pacing as a sudden other player would arrive on the scene. A man with blonde hair with a youthful structure, certainly one capable of fighting for sure. Not to mention the different clothes that they had. The man in front of him seemed to have equipment that was meant for fighting, some decent looking ones he must admit. Then there was Sey, who seemed to be more of a beggar than a fighter besides someone as tough-looking as the dude in front of him. "Indeed I was in fact." The snowy haired player would admit, only for a sudden HUD screen to pop up in front of him all of a sudden. Looking to examine it, it would declare itself as a party invitation. Well,considering the lacking amount of players that there are, he could certainly use the help. While not usually so trusting, he was a little desperate, so he'd accept the invitation that had been proposed, hoping that it had not been a mistake. "I need to level up somehow I'm afraid. Fighting random monsters seems no better, but there is no way else to go from the ground up... Er, Jonathon." With that, he'd place his free left hand inside of his pocket. "I'm Sey. I plan to take on the quest of the secret field boss."

Jonathan stood staring at the player. He really had planned to go out on his own. Thank god, I was here to do something. He was looking for some sort of secret boss. Hmm... Secret boss? The only boss I know of is a Wasp Queen that makes its home on this floor. I would not consider it much a secret, due to all of its information is... Well should be in your quest log. This player obviously needed to be shown the ropes. If he has not read it yet though, how has he heard of it? Jonathan was more than willing to teach him though. I hope he will become a Tank build. The chances of it was low. Most people made their characters scouts and attack builds, and this is why the entire front line is a glass cannon. That is why players like Jonathan were very valuable and needed. Jonathan shrugged. It is summoned when you mess with the wind wasps in the fields just that way. Jonathan pointed off to the east. It is a large boss, that is deadly to most low levels. Luckily, I can help you with that. Also, don't worry about taking forever to get levels. There are quite a few ways. Killing mobs, quests, finding loot. There is actually some randomly generated quests that pop up here and there. Most of them that pop for me are much to difficult though. They are basically for lower levels to get stronger though So i can understand that. Jonathan smiled after relaying the info. Helping this player should get him to level thirty, then he would move to Itzal to help him do a quest, and possibly a dungeon or something. 

Reading the quest log was not something he had done, all thanks to Cyn and her great teachings of having the NPCs teach him. He would not think about having the log in check, just in case he needed some information. Rumors about it have been among maybe only the NPCs, but this guy said that it was common knowledge among the players. It seems that others have done so many times that it has gotten to a point where it did not really consider itself a secret. Hooray for having some outdated bits of data. "Let's just say that I am a bit newer to this." He'd humbly admit as he placed his palm out from his pocket, accepting the invitation in front of him for a party. In doing so, on the top right corner would be the other persons health bar, though it was smaller than his own since it was an ally. Tilting his head to the side, he'd listen to the options that had been placed before him. One method was interesting, finding loot. How did that help him gain anything? And did he not have to kill monsters to do that? Considering how weak he was currently, that was merely suicide. "I think all those things require me to fight monsters, right? In my current state, it seems risky regardless. Does this mean you're going to help me out? I'll split the loot if you'd like." A weak offer to a higher level player most likely, but it was all that Sey could give.

Jonathan watched the snow-haired man accept his invitation, saying he was newer at this. And that is why I will lay down a helping hand. Jonathan equipped his sword, his curved blade appeared on the back side of his waist. There was no need to equip anything, the beast did not do enough damage for Jonathan to be worried, and he did not want to flaunt off or anything. Sey's name was now in the corner of his screen, under his name. Of course I will help you out. It is literally what I do every day. I help out lower leveled players, in fact I am one of the leaders of a guild that is designed to raise players level's. You can have all of the loot. I really don't need it, and I don't think we will find much anyway. Jonathan began to head towards the field. He figured Sey would follow him to the site, first they would have to mess with the wind wasps to awaken the great Bee beast. Jonathan sighed and remembered when he fought the wasp beast. He was quite high leveled for the quest so it was quite easy to do. So... Sey. What is your build to be? Scout? Tank? DPS aka Glass Cannon? 

Placing the tip of his finger onto his chin, he would take a bit of time to process the question. Scout was what he needed, but only because he wanted a different build at the end of the day. Would it be worth wasting his skill slots to obtain treasure? The other builds, Glass Cannon and Tank were both equally enticing. However, he would aim for something like a thief sort of build, one that would allow him to avoid attacks before lashing out with a heavy amount of attack power. "So you lead a guild? That's interesting, but I'm glad such a thing exists. Gives players a fair chance." He'd comment with a genuine half-smile. This dude seemed nice, there was no reason to manipulate him or to just lie to his face. Provided he was not lying to Sey and meant what he said, he was more than willing to be nice and possibly offer what little he had. On top of that, he obtained any and all loot from the quest? This sounded nearly too good to be true. "As for the build, I want to be a Scout. But only so I could become another build quicker. What I'm aiming for is... Say being fast enough to avoid opponents attacks with evasion, and then striking hard back with a counter. Not sure if that quite counts as a Tank or a Glass Cannon."

Jonathan watched Sey, think and could practically see the gears turning.  I would not consider it leading a guild. It is more of I am part of the leaders. You see, the way our guild works, is that no one person is in charge of the guild, it is separated into segments by guild. Jonathan walked forward. They were separated by the four builds, and usually made agreements on what was best for the guild. Jonathan stopped as they had reached the field. Now, disturb the bees. It will bring out the wasp, because it wishes to protect its children, but make sure you got your spear ready. Jonathan grabbed his sword out of his sheath behind him, which gave of a faint golden glow. He began to kick around the flowers and plants, angering some large bees that were surrounding it. Jonathan laughed. You ready? A bit more of this and the thing will spawn. Now let me make the first move by howling, so the creature will stay focused on me. It is one of the abilities of the tank. Trust me...

"So something along the lines of a council?" Interesting, was this game able to provide something like that? If so, it must have been very detailed in designed, maginifying so far as to allowing more than one person be the leader of a guild. However, there was no time to focus on that right now, not when it was time to listen to the instructions. And based on what he obtained through listening, he understood that it was more like a mother and child relationship, so it will probably try to come and attack them. He had his own way of pissing them off. He picked up his spear, holding it up to eye level before slamming the edge of it onto the ground, causing some of the plants to fling upwards, along with plenty of bees that must have really been sore about the slam. Perfect, at any moment, the queen wasp should just about... Arrive...

"I think I hear it..." The spear-wielder would softly whisper as he would look around, braced as he held up his spear to prepare for an incoming assault. The buzzing was so strong to him that he felt the air vibrating around his being. And so it would arrive, flying downwards with a mighty rage as her children had been threatened.

Sey: 20/20

Queen Bee: 50/50

Jonathan turned as Sey said that he thought he heard it. Jonathan turned, seeing the great beast. Watch closely Sey. Pretty soon you will be able to do it. My attack abilities are nothing because I am tank. I can take on this though. When you go to create your character, you will want to put at least rank three or four into your spear, so you will be able to hold yourself together. Jonathan yanked his weapon out of its sheath and stepped forward. The Wasp caught sight of him and began to advance, but faltered when it realized he did not try to move or dodge. It was this moment when Jonathan leapt forward, striking several times. With a last great stab, the Bee fell shattering upon contact. Sey. I would like to speak to you about my guild. If you wish it, Message a man named Itzal, and request to join the guild. If Itzal sees potential, which he always does, then he will bring it to the rest of council. I will agree with your joining, and Itzal can then Initiate you and teach you everything you need to know to be a successful scout. If you wish it that is. Jonathan sheathed his weapon and sighed. Now we still have a bit of time. Anything you wish to do or talk about?

70644 BD:9 (7+1) x7= 56 DMG

Bee -6/50HP

Edited by Morgenstern

Before even gaining the chance to attack, the bee would already fall down to the attack of the being in front of him without any problem. That was insane.... The Queen Bee, the "Secret Boss" had fallen so quickly. It was insane, but this man was WAY beyond his league. Whatever the man was doing, he was real to be doing, and Sey should follow in his steps. Something needed to be done. And the chance had been opened as he would then be offered a spot in the guild... Sort of. Hey, at least he obtained some data on the spear leveling that he should use, three or four. Four sounded safest. "Where might I find this Itzal person? If a tank can oneshot kill a being like that so easily, consider me interested then. That was dope, man." He would explain before then placing his spear onto the ground, the tip of it at least, since there were no real threats anymore. The quest had already been complete with that one devastating blow on it's own. "Enlighten me more on the guild. I can't message this Itzal person blind, I need to know what to expect in the guild, what my duties are, etc."

Jonathan looked at Sey's facial expression. He acted amazed that Jonathan could do that much damage. It was not that surprising actually. He was in a whole different league then the man. Then he started to ask questions about the guild. "Where might I find this Itzal person? If a tank can oneshot kill a being like that so easily, consider me interested then. That was dope, man." Jonathan frowned, a tad bit confused. I thought you wished to be a Scout. What did you mean about that? You still want to be a Scout right? They do a bit more damage then I do. Jonathan looked confused at the man before keeping going. Neverless, Itzal is our Scout Paladin, aka is our Scout Council Member, trains all of the Scout build members, teaching them how to spend their skill points, helping them earn it much faster. Our guild is founded on the idea to bring help players rise in level, and help them the frontlines much faster and safer. We were unheard of until recently, now we are known as one of the best guilds and are noticed by most frontliners. Our DPS Paladin is A man named Hikoru, our Healer is Itzal's girlfriend Kasier. Her build and mine rely on eachother. Jonathan looked down as he said Kasier. He did not have the best relationship with her, but he needed to. They needed to act better together for the guild's sake, and for a boss fight. Your duties would be to train hard under Itzal. And work to being a Sentinel, the only other rank that you have not heard of. They can lead other members in their role and train them as well. 

"I guess what I aim to be is in it's own category. Maybe something along the lines of "Adapter". Being able to switch modes quickly, while not being the best at either. So I can switch tactics if needed." However, that name he gave it, adapter, was rather unfortunate. If only he gave it a somewhat decent name, since it was made up, and he had yet to learn all of the builds. It seemed like a decent build, since some games allowed some items to be switched with skills during battle.  It was a bit hard of a skill to master, but it was still possible. So say one was based on mitigation, but he no longer needed to defend, he'd be able to switch into a gear that is a lot easier to work with for that situation. "The reason why I'd scout is to find equipment of all sorts to complete that task. If anything I am saying is making any sense to you that is." And he could only hope. The story continued with the different people, which he tried to memorize the best he could. Iztal, Kaiser the Healer, and Hikoru the Paladin. "So once I am done with the training in the guild, I do what you have done for me, correct? That seems like a fair deal, I'd be more than happy to do that. Any idea where Iztal might be located though?"

Jonathan listened to Sey intently. He explained the meaning of his "Adapter" build. It was quite interesting, and Jonathan was beginning to under stand it. Ahh. It I think I might be understanding it now. What you're saying is you want to be a Jack of all Trades. Sadly, that is quite hard, and it would take forever for you to be a master of one. That is okay though. It will actually bring up quite the discussion in the guild of what to do.  Any idea where Iztal might be located though?" Jonathan thought for a moment. Better yet, I have a much different idea. I will message all of the Paladins, it will be quick to accept you I am sure, but the real question is, What to do with you. Who would be your trainer. Jonathan sighed and thought how they would do this. Perhaps give him to Kasier or Itzal first, or even Hik to train him in his first subject. The firest he would probably want to do is damage, but not train him completely in that, then bring him over to Scout. Then teach him healing and finally tank. You mean all of the builds correct? Including Healer? It is also needed in the frontlines, the healing ability. Kasier, and another person are the only two known about so far. 

Jack of all trades was what he probably needed to settle for at this moment. It was a build that had a little of everything, so no particular weaknesses were available. While he would focus more on an offensive and defensive build, he'd be more than willing to learn a skill in healing or two. "Well, I would suggest the ones who are good with stacking damage for the offensive part I plan to learn. You yourself are a tank, so I think the defensive aspect of the build is set." Sey would reply to the man, who said that he would contact all of the Paladins to arrange some sort of deal with him. A balanced build did not require just one teacher, since a guild is to be interacted with all members in it. "I'm willing to learn how to heal as well, though probably only a few skills for that would be preferred." With that, he would then come to a sudden realization. His eyes would widen a bit before then clearing his throat. "Does this mean there is also a guild house or something?"

Jonathan waved for Sey to come along, so they were not just standing out here when the boss respawned. As he walked back he listened to Sey. He was quite special. He wanted to learn to heal as well, which would make him quite valuable. So, What I am guessing to happen for you to be able to work all of the builds, you will need  a weapon for damage, a shield for defense, an accessory for combat craft for healing. Then finally get a familiar with Loot finding abilities. The weapon and damage will allow you to deal some damage like a DPS. For defense, you need to decide between shield and armor. Heavy Armor will be best, as you could increase your health, and damage with its mods. If you do not like Heavy armor, then get a shield. Accessory for Combat Craft enhancement, that way you have better chances for healing, and then your familiar will be great at looking for stuff. Jonathan looked back at Sey. It will most definitely take some work, but if you get those you will have every build at the same time, so no need for switching. 

It seems like the guild house question would have to wait for later, though later might not be any more than a day, since he would rather not spend a night on the streets at the risk of having someone force him into a duel. The build was being explained to him, now if only he was able to jot down notes. The most he got was the weapon needing some damage increase, and he needed to choose between a shield or a heavy armor. Heavy armor sounded a lot more effective. "All right, then we must try to look for a weapon first then! I do have my Assault Spear increased by a rank, so I already inflict a little more damage than the default damage. What might be the best way to get items?" Now he wondered if Scouting was even a thing that was needed. Of course, drops were definitely a thing, but he needed to do more than that, and skills would be wasted if only dedicated to the luck stat.

Jonathan stopped as they reached where they could see the town, probably a few hundred meters off. Sey had many questions, but Jonathan obliged with answering. The next question involved items. This is a very broad question as there are many ways to collect items. You can have them crafted, you can hunt mobs and have the dropped, find them in a chest, you can take quests and get them as a reward. There are countless ways. But the easiest way for you right now, and not do anything is too wait a bit, have me talk with the Paladin's and get you in the guild, where you can borrow some of our weapons and armor. Or we could instead meet up again soon and begin to get you a weapon and armor. Both are needed. Jonathan smiled. This guy seemed to be a good kid, and he showed promise. Now we should go ahead, turn in the quest, and call it a day. Mobs get a little more tricky at night. Jonathan smiled and began to head back towards the town again. 

"Well, if you did put in a word for me, I hope the Paladins would be able to recognize me." Sey would tell the man in reply before being given the two options. One of them was that when he joined the guild, he could borrow their things. While he would normally say yes to the offer, he for some reason felt a little bit of reluctance in doing so. It was a nice offer, but in the end, would it be worth it? The second idea, trying to find them with this man, was a much better idea. "Sweet! I would love to go hunting for more things! I feel it would be best if we find it on our own!" With that, he would proceed to move back towards the safe zone, where there was a chance to turn in the quest that they had done. In doing so, he would end up waving his palm towards the man "It was nice to meet you! Thanks for the assist!" And so he would eventually flee the scene. Now he just needed to find out where to find the other Paladins. Hopefully they were easy to come by.

OOC I'll have it locked here in a sec. 

Jonathan stood, watching with a smile as Sey began to walk off, picking the idea of going treasure hunting and quests for his items. After being a few hundred feet away, he waved and thanked him, running off into the distance. Jonathan's smile faded as he turned away from the town. There was another one, far off to the east with a teleport pad. There was never that many players there, and now that it was night, it was time for his usual meditating on the seventh floor. He opened his HUD and equipped his armor and shield. He was engulfed with a bright blue flash of light, and he began to see things clearer, much better in fact. His armors glass eyes made it much easier to see things, especially when it was dark. Well, I helped another player today, and perhaps got him recruited into the guild. Now I just have to talk about him with the other Paladins but that can wait til morning. I prefer to be alone at night. With that said, Jonathan began to run off, his image completely masked to the next town. The blond's mission was done for the day. Perhaps he would see Sey again soon.