[F16-SP] Last minute lumbering

Very well. So now I had ten noble wood pieces. Maybe time to head back home now. Or maybe… no. We aren’t done for today no. We gotta search for a dungeon first. Every grinding thread needed a dungeon search. Thou up here, they was to hard for me to solo. So I warped down to floor five. Just wanted to get rid of it as quick as possible. As I exited the warp gate on the fifth floor, I immediately remembered why Im not going here anymore. The heat. So I decided to go one floor higher. Just so I didn’t had to feel this painful heat. I exited the gate in amazon village instead and immediately heading out into the wilderness. At first, I just strolled around, hoped to accidentally trip on a clue of some sort. But it didn’t turned out successfully. So I started to actively search. There was a larged boulder with a lot of markings. I walked up to it to get a closer look. But two meters from the rock I suddenly fell. The ground under my feets disappeared and I landed on a dirt floor ten meters below or something. ‘’Well well, this was a new way to enter a dungeon.’’

ID: 71178
LD: 17+6=23 Intermediate dungeon found

Edited by Zandra

As I walked deeper into the underground dungeon, my eyes more and more got used to the darkness below. Thou it would have been much easier with night vision. But that was a mod that barely anyone at all took. Because of its uselessness in combat. Except when battling in the darkness of course. But that only happened on floor ten. This was then easily countered in a way, you just avoid fighting on floor ten. Easy as that. What happened next did scared me a little. Suddenly, several skeletons appeared. After a quick qount, there was four of them. A smirk on my face. Perfect, easily can be wiped out in only one strike. ‘’Here I come!’’ I shouted as I darted forward, laughing. Down here, no one would here me. I could do whtever I wanted. The joy of battle flushed over me. With one mighty swing, the large axe striked with an uppercut. This reduced all skeletons healthbar to zero, and rewarded me with one material each.

ID: 71179
BD: 6 Hit 19+2=38 Dmg +AoE
MD: Dead before action
LD: 15+6=21 +4 materials

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (114/118)

Skeleton warrior 1-4: 0/24

Skeletons: 4/10
Boss: 0/1

Edited by Zandra

I placed the head of the axe on the ground and hel the grip in my right hand. The  left hand was resting on my hip. ‘’Hehehe, you really are just a bunch of small imbeciels right. Hihi.’’ It felt so good. I had been needed to hide this feeling for so long. Finally I could let it explode. Mu pupils and irises had turned smaller and almost crazy look was now covering my beautiful face. As I herd footsteps, well footsteps from bare feets it was. I mean really bare, no skin or flesh. I turned around to face the new mobs. They haven’t much more then realised that I was charging them before another uppercut made them vanish. As the ocean of blue and white crystals slowly faded away, I accepted four more materials from the reward screen. Today have been quite a good day. A lot of wood, a dungeon as well as some sweet materials as well.

ID: 71182
BD: 6 Hit 19+2=38 Dmg +AoE
MD: Dead before action
LD: 12+6=18 +4 materials

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (111/118)

Skeleton warrior 5-8: 0/24

Skeletons: 8/10

Edited by Zandra

I continued thru the tomb, because that was probably what this was. That would explain all skeletons as well. I held my axe in a tight grip as the way was suddenly blocked by a rage golden door. I took the axe in one hand and pushed the door open with the other. As I entered the new room, it was kind the opposite to what I left. Here the light was bright and it didn’t got the smell of earth. Everytihng was built with advanced craftsmanship. In the other end of the room, there was the boss. But he wasn’t alone. One on each side of him was another skeleton. Looked like his bodyguard. Thou it didn’t made any difference to me, I just darted forward, preparing my strongest AoE attack. When in range, I activated it och changed the bodyguards to dust, the boss thou, he had a tiny bit of health left.

ID: 71185
BD: 7 Hit 19x14=266 Dmg +AoE
MD: 5 Miss
LD: 4 Fail

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (80/118)

Skeleton warrior 9-10: 0/24
Skeleton commander: 34/300

Skeletons: 10/10

Edited by Zandra

The bodyguards gone and the boss down to almost ten percent health, from one attack. I smirked as I looked it in the eyes. ‘’Hehe, what are you going to do now ey?’’ I asked it. Thou I knew it wouldn’t answer. My breathing suddenly got heavier and my heart started to beat faster. A loud ‘DUN’ was herd. But the boss didn’t reacted so probably it was just in my mind. Next second everything turned red. Like I was wearing a pair of glasses with red glas. Next moment my body started moving, it wasn’t the system but I didn’t had any control. I walked up to the skeleton. My was swung towards him.’’hihi.’’ I said quietly. Then another swing. Harder this time. ‘’Haha.’’ I let out a little louder. Then I started to beat him again and again, at the same time, my voice raised louder and louder. My swings got harder and harder, faster and faster. ‘’HAHAHA!!! How do you feel that your little piece of f***ing [censored]!!’’ I screamed to him. I saw the helthbar turn to zero. But this only made me increase my attack speed. I chopped him again and again and again. I didn’t calmed down until the boss had turned into crystals and every single crystal had faded out into nothingness. As the boss was gone, breathing returned to normal and my heart returned to its normal rhythm. The world also got it normal colours back. I accepted the reward and headed out of the dungeon, back to my beach house back on floor sixteen.

ID: 71186
BD: 7 Hit 15x5=75 Dmg
MD: Dead before actopn
LD: 9+6=15 +1 material

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (80/118)

Skeleton warrior 9-10: 0/24
Skeleton commander: 0/300

Skeletons: 10/10
Boss: 1/1

Edited by Zandra

--COMPLETE--

+3 SP (+1 completed thread +2 dungeon reward)
+1,450 Col (1 completed page, dungeo rewards)
+10 noble wood
+15 materials (loot+ dungeon reward)

Spoiler

ID: 71207
LD: 10

Edited by Zandra