[PP:F15] Dark Farm (Teayre, Calrex, Domarus, & Evander)

OOC- doing this on my phone.

Domarus watched as Teayre was the first to notice his presence and saw the flash in her eyes.  Domarus was ready to equip his two handed battle ax at any given second to block an attack.  He'd most likely die but he refused to go down without a fight.  There was too much to wait for in the real world.  however she turned to Calrex, said something, then made her way over into the forest.  Domarus could have sworn he saw the woman's hand twitch.  As she disappeared into the shadows of the forest, Rhozarth glanced at him.  His familiar clearly wanted to follow and keep a close eye on her, but Domarus shook his head.  He had no choice but to trust the blue haired player with this matter.  He turned to the man now.

"I heard multiple rumors about her, and hopefully most of them are exaturated.   Is the rumor of her having a fearsome and uncontrollable bloodlust true?"

Edited by Domarus

After he had finished speaking it appeared that one of the players in question had made their appearance known. The person walked over, introducing himself as Domarus. The name and face did remind the bluenette of the time at the lake as he gave a nod, accepting the handshake, "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Calrex. Glad to have you along."

The following reaction from Teayre seemed out of the ordinary, but after being with her for such a long time it had to some level become something closer to normal out of the young woman, although Calrex felt it was still something worrisome to think about. As his wife walked off the bluenette gave a small sigh to himself before addressing the young man's concern, "There's some truth to every rumor. I wouldn't go as far as uncontrollable, but let's just say that it seems Kayaba Akihiko left some unsavory 'gifts' in this world that can mess with your head. She happened to have been one of those that had become a victim of it. Also she's been through a lot since being trapped here, but I would say that as long as she considers you an ally you shouldn't have reason to worry."

ID: 71622
Loot Dice: 4 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 7 (No Wood Found)

Looking down at a small piece of wood on the ground he knelt down to inspect it. Unfortunately, it wasn't even qualified as a normal piece, since on the opposite end it was already starting to rot. Tossing it aside Calrex dusted off his hands before standing back up, "In any case, we'd best keep looking for materials in her temporary absence. I don't think there's much time left before this part of the event concludes, so we'd better get as much as we can."