[SP-F1-NK] The Second Coming of the Sunny Go <<Rovian Wars Event Part 1 - Gathering>>

Bhairyuu wanted to move on to the second to last tree in the cluster, but he was still fairly drowzy from his nap, so he took a few minutes to go wash his face and the back of his neck in the cool water of the gently babbling brook situated a few meters from the tree cluster he was harvesting from currently. Once he felt fully refreshed and ready, Bhairyuu headed back to the tree cluster to continue his work, but because of all his efforts till now, he was parched, so he pulled up his inventory menu, materialized a water bottle, chugged it in a few gulps, and then put it back in his inventory. After that, he went through the same procedure for acquiring the wood for the umpteenth time and then waited for the results to be shown to him

Spoiler

ID# 71553 results:

Battle: 10 II Craft: 6 II Loot: 14 [12 (Natural Roll) + 2 (Trinket)] II MOB: 10

Interpretation: Gathering success! 1 <<Rare Wood>> bundle found!

He did not have to wait too long and when the results came in, Bhairyuu smiled as he saw his efforts pay off again since he had managed to get decent quality this time around, and he muttered to himself while pulling up the inventory yet again and while storing the wood inside

"Almost there...the home stretch awaits...and if I am careful enough, I should be able to end this on a high note..."

With that said, he moved on to work away at the very last tree of the cluster, wondering what sort of wood he was going to get for his very last tree.

[OOC: 10 <<Rare>>, 8 <<Noble>>, 8 <<Normal>>]

Edited by Bhairyuu
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the thought of this last tree being his last attempt at gathering for the event quest spurring him on, Bhairyuu was much more thorough than ever before as he went about studying the tree for any unwanted agents, converting the tree to lumber, piling the lumber into a neat stack and then tapping the top once to call up the results screen. While waiting he wondered

"Alright, here we go...this is my last gathering attempt for now, so I have to make this count..."

Spoiler

ID# 71557 results:

Battle: 1 II Craft: 8 II Loot: 19 [17 (Natural Roll) = 2 (Trinket)] II MOB: 6

Interpretation: Gathering success! 1 <<Noble Wood>> bundle found!

Soon enough, the results window popped up, showing the results of his work and lo and behold, it was high quality wood that he had managed to gather just as he had predicted earlier. With a cheerful smile at having the quest preparations on a high note, Bhairyuu called up the inventory screen and stored the wood under the quest items section and then left the forest in search of Khrysaor, wondering if he had gotten his end of the workload over and done already.

[OOC: 10 <<Rare>>, 9 <<Noble>>, 8 <<Normal>>]

Edited by Bhairyuu