[PP-F1-KE] That... Smile... No... GO AWAY.

Beatbox was in the middle of the fields away from the safe zone... remembering that smile that corrupts him day by day... he knew if someone were to do something very stupid or something to anger Beatbox enough... he may just snap... and he doesn't want that. He always grew curious what it felt to be a PK'er for a while... he knew that some would even target them just to the sheer fact that they are an orange player. But he just couldn't stop remembering that smile he had seen himself grow on back when he had Itzal help him get to level 25... that evil smile... he wants it to go away. He went away from the town when this panic attack of his set into him... he didn't want anyone to believe that he is going crazy... "I'm not going crazy James... you're a star... everyone may not think you are.. but you make countless happy... just believe that..." he whispered to himself as his hands were on his head shaking trying to forget that evil smile of his.

@Sierra

It was just that time of the month, Sierra grumbled as she walked through the first floor streets her eyes dreary as she thought about that night where she ruined her marriage. This was how her life was, a miserable dark world where the only thing that came next was death. The only question was how to do it, perhaps leap off Aincrad that was so pitiful even she could admit to it. As her eyes drifted up she gripped her blade firmly in her hands. The wife of Hakai had been know for her scandalous nights out in the clubs of all floors since she had met with Rain and the like. A deep sigh now escaped under her breath as she now strolled out from the safe zone her eyes fixing upon a blonde haired boy who nearly appeared like Rain. She smirked realizing how the day with him and another had ruined her life this was her moment to finish it all end this life. She gripped her sword and began to sprint in, "I hate your!" A rage had taken over her as she now descended upon him like  a wolf would it's prey.

Edited by Sierra

Beatbox was shocked to see that another player had started to yell at him, Beatbox jumped up with an angered look and yelled out to her as he unsheathed his sword "Who are you...? and why do you hate me? and if you don't stop... my anger will get the best of me... don't test me..." his evil smile had begun to form. He was curious on why she had been attacking him out of the blue, but if she were to cross some lines and continue to attack, he knew that he was going to attack without second thought ending her life... he didn't want to roam the floors as an Orange Player, but if she doesn't explain herself... thats what he was going to have to do. "Well? Do you appreciate your life? Because you've caught me at a bad time missie." he growled to her as he wasn't playing. 

Due to PK Rules I must Declare Target, sorry! - 

-----

Beatbox - HP: 675/675 / EN: 66/66

Sierra - HP: 180/180 / EN: 18/18

Sierra tumbled forward collapsing on the ground, "Y-you stole everything from me I-I loved her!" She growled now sprinting back toward him this time attempting to get a grip of herself as she reached now re-situated the hilt of her sword within her grip. Even now after catching a better glimpse of his face she just saw the man who had caused this distance between her and her wife. Perhaps though their was someone else who had stolen away her beloved all this time. "I-I'm gonna kill you!" She yelled now rushing forward again, her stance haphazard and her movement wobbly as she had chosen a healers build as to support her wife who was always slaying the beasts they fought with a single slash. She had no reason to stop this man for all intents an purposes was someone who she had planted the seed of doubt in her own crazy thoughts. The blade seemed to dance through the air as if she was merely drunk, while in reality she just wasn't use to swinging a sword.

Edited by Sierra

She had mentioned someone who she had loved... she may have thought that he got Beatbox confused with someone else... however Beatbox didn't think that way, he didn't know who she was talking about... all his anger knew was... she crossed the line that he had settled. He looked at her with the evil smile and said "I don't know what you are talking about... but... you've crossed the line... don't say I didn't warn you!" he lunged forward onto her unleashing a sword art critically hitting her dealing more than half of her HP in one go, he looked at her with his evil smile and leaned down to say "Now now... would you like to explain to me what you mean now that you are paralyzed and cant do anything...? Or do you just want to accept defeat?" he questioned her. He didn't want to do this... but his anger got the best of him.

-----

ID: 70782 - BD: 10

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage: 13+2=15*8=120)

Beatbox - HP: 675/675 / EN: 58/66 [-8 EN]

Sierra - HP: 60/180 / EN: 17/18 [-120 HP / Bleed 2/2 / Paralyzed]

She winced as the sword impacted with her still angry as she prepped to strike only to feel her entire body begin to stop. The paralyzing strike had stopped her dead in her tracks as she now looked toward him seeing that it wasn't Rain. A few tears streamed down her cheek till she opened again still angry, "Just finish me off if you have the balls to!" Sierra snapped her grip on her sword loosening as she still tried to fight through her frozen state. Dang it! Just stop this toying and do it I will kill you as soon as this wears off. Sierra was lying to herself attempting to become the strong warrior that Hakai had always wanted and deserved to be married to, her only wish was that the person who came after her new how to treat her. "Gahhh stop playing with me and get rid of this stupid stun! DO IT!"

Beatbox - HP: 675/675 / EN: 58/66 [-8 EN]

Sierra - HP: 60/180 / EN: 18/18 [-120 HP / Bleed 2/2 / Paralyzed]

Beatbox's anger only grew more and more thin as she had been taunting her to just end her if he had the balls to, Beatbox prepared his sword one more time and yelled out "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CROSS ME, YOU'VE CROSSED IT." then unleashed the final sword art... her HP dropped 0. Beatbox's mind went blank, he couldn't believe it... he actually killed someone. "N-no... I didn't... I didn't mean... to..." but it was too late, he couldn't do anything to stop her death... he looked upwards to see his green status turn to the deadly orange marker that he had feared... it was too late. Beatbox had became a player killer. His eyes shook in disbelief and tears started to form and they dropped one by one... before she had passed away he grabbed her hand and told her "I-I... i'm so sorry... please rest easy... may your trip be peaceful... im so sorry..." then he started to cry.

-----

ID: 70783 - BD: 8-1+3=10 (noncritical)

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage: 13*8=120)

Beatbox - HP: 675/675 / EN: 58/66 [Regen 1 EN / -8 EN]

Sierra - HP: -68/180 / EN: 18/18 [-104 HP / Bleed 1/2]

Beatbox Receives the Orange Player Marker.

It wasn't like how it was in the movies, or even as she had witnessed it herself in the boss fights. There was no sudden chill that enveloped you into that frail night nor light that illuminated the void with a warming embrace. Just darkness. That was how it always had to be wasn't it you enter into this world eyes clamped shut within your mothers womb and you leave with your eyes completely void of the light of the world about you. Sierra's body slowly fell backwards as she slowly began to smile, this was it huh? I can't believe after all I have been through from buying this stupid game and marrying the person who I thought was the love of my life. Will she even know what happened to me, I guess she will see all my inventory transfer to her worse yet she will find out that the wedding vows for this union will have been broken. It always was suppose to be this way, you were to good for me Hakai and I was always dead weight that you needed to just drop off the side of Aincrad.

"H-ha-ha," a rather startled laugh escaped her lips as she finished the words she was trying to spit out. "Hakai." The purple stained hair flowed back from her scalp as the breeze picked it up her own body collapsing back till eventually it was prepared to collapse against the ground. Her hand was tightly gripped as she now glanced over with a smile, "Thank you." It wasn't the most profound of final words but she really was grateful to end it like this. The girls eyes were clasped shut  as her body now dispersed into pixels. A username etched itself in upon The Monument of Life. Sierra. Each binary digit that had brought her forth in this realm had been recycled back to the cardinal system as she whispered her final words to the man who had slayed her. These two simple words were carried across the breeze as if to tell him she was at peace.

And just like that... she had disappeared into crystals. Beatbox had started crying... he didn't get to know the person he had just killed... instead of trying to talk this out... he instead let his anger get the best of him and kill the player. He didn't think that this was worth it anymore, he wanted to commit suicide right here right now... but he didn't he just thought to himself that things will just have to get better... he can move on from this... but he needed to explain this to a guild member... he needed to set things clear... he opened his menu's and sent a message to the guy he could only think to send a message to at the moment... Itzal. 

To: @Itzal

Itzal...

please help me....

and he sent the message crying. He pounded the ground and waited for Itzal to judge him... he couldn't hide this marker of his... 

today was mearly judgement day for Beatbox... he waited for Itzal to arrive, he looked down crying... the only thing Itzal could see when he appears... is an orange marker.

(@Itzal - KE has been disabled. Beatbox will not attack.)

Itzal saw Beatbox' message and was immediately concerned for his friend.  He dropped the sandwich he was about to try out and left the payment, dashing out of the shop like lightning.  He didn't need to switch to Niger Natio to part the crowds, when they saw him shoot out they moved out of the way.  He didn't bother climbing the buildings at all and just shot through the crowd.  If they didn't part in time he simply pushed through them, fast enough to knock them back a little.  When he reached the gate he activated detect and continued to run, keeping an eye out for...  Beat!  He saw his friend in the fields alone and rushed forward.  Right before he reached him however....  He noticed the player's cursor.  He slowed down until he came to a stop, about ten feet away.  No way would Beatbox kill someone.  Itzal was telling himself it was self defense.  However his logical side of his brain, which tended to dominate, insisted he take precaution either way.  Emotion fought logic, and emotion won.  He chose to trust his friend.  He walked up and placed a hand on his friend.  "Beatbox?  What happened?"

@Beatbox

Beatbox had looked back... it was Itzal... he stood there 10 feet roughly away from him... Beatbox didn't blame him... how could he trust Beatbox after seeing his cursor go from green to orange just like that. He looked back down and cried... he still couldn't believe the task that he had performed... she had acted like he had taken something from her and she didn't even fight... she just yelled and acted... sort of drunk? But what surprised Beatbox was that he had gotten closer and placed a hand on his shoulder, Beatbox looked up with red eyes and tears down his face. He could barely talk... he took a deep breath and tried to say "T-th-tha-that.... sm-sm-smile... i-i-it... f-fin-finally... t-t-took over m-me..." he looked back down and threw his sword away from him. He didn't want to see his sword, nor did he want to live... his anger got to him... and he shouldn't have done that... but what is done... is unfortunately done... "I-i-i..i'm s-so sorry... pl-please don't k-kick m-me from the guild..." he cried out for forgiveness hugging his friend Itzal.

@Itzal

The tears from Beatbox broke his own heart to see his friend suffering the way that he did.  When he mentioned how a smile took over him Itzal recalled what he meant pretty swiftly.  And when he saw his friend toss his own sword away and beg for Itzal not to kick him from the guild, once again, his emotions guided him, logic holding on just barely.  It's important to know the why, and sometimes force is necessary for a straight answer, he thought to himself.  But never without mercy, his logical side replied.  We'll see...  Itzal didn't fully realize it, but Ulises had a bigger impact on him than Soul Barrage.  Itzal grabbed Beatbox' shoulders, not harshly but not gentle either, and turned him so he was focused on Itzal.  "Beatbox stop.  Tell me what you did and why.  And tell me anything that might have influenced you to do anything ok?"  The why was extremely important...

@Beatbox

Permission from Beatbox to join :D

The screams had reached Teayre’s ears. It was the screams she knew well. Player Killing. Pulling Akuma’s Vein up around her, the flames seemed to wrap around the body of the petite girl. She walked along Ketseuki Kanashiki in its sheath held in her left hand, reminiscent of when she wielded the Muramasa. She grinned. The red head stepped through the fields spotting the tell tale signs of an orange cursor. The sides of her lips twitched for a moment. “Beatbox.” There were several other players who had started to peer in. The Amaranth Rose. No the Crimson Maiden spoke her voice one of command. “The lot of you scram, or there will be more deaths.” Drawing her blade in her hand as if to prove a point, she struck the ground in front of one of the players. “GO!” She shouted.

As the players disappeared leaving only herself, Itzal and the new pker Beatbox. “My, My. Beat the Box.” She taunted the blonde, “What happened to make you want to join me.” Her eyes were like steel the blade was held out to one side her hand twisting pointing the sharp of the blade towards the duo in front of her. “Itzal.” Accepting the presence of one of the Paladin’s of a high and upcoming guild. “So Beatbox. Spit it out. What did you do? Judging from the fact you’re in tears. It’s your first kill.” Her lips curled upwards, the spark in her eyes fading. “It’s definitely an experience, isn’t it? Tell me, did they fight back?”

Beatbox tried to listen but his emotions frankly had gotten to him at this point at time, he knew that someday he'll embrace it and burn it as fuel for his journey but... he just couldn't help but feel saddened on why that it had happened. He shook off his thoughts and finally spoke up and said "t-the player had accused me of... take s-someone that they loved away from them... a-and I was having a panic attack about that m-messed up smile I had... a-and one thing led to a-another and... well..." he looked upwards to his Orange Marker. "I-im cursed..." he said while trying to wipe away the tears in his eyes. He still couldn't believe what had happened... he didn't mean to do it... but his anger got the best of him... he knew that Itzal was going to be mad at him... his mistake cannot be forgiven... he really wants to talk to someone who understands this pain... then from the distance he had heard a player yell... he remembers this person... his eyes widened to see the player that had helped him start off in this world... "T-Teayre...?" he said in disbelief, he stood up and listened to her speak to him trying to taunt him, he tried not to cry anymore... but he was still rather upset sniffing. "T-teayre..." he looked down in disappointment of himself. "t-the player was accusing me of things I simply didn't do... and at the time I was having a panic attack about a messed up smile I grown a while back..." he looked towards Itzal with disappointment. He coughed and sniffled "w-well... it's certainly an experience that well... I will never forget...." he was on the urge of crying again but refused to cry. 

@Teayre @Itzal

He listened carefully as Beatbox explained in between sobs and tried to imagine the scenario.  With much emotional trauma it was understandable that he might lose control.  Especially when he couldn't before.  He was about to say something when he heard a voice and turned to see Teayre.  She acknowledged his presence but that was pretty much it.  And the way she talked to him.  Itzal shook his head.  "Teayre, he's in pain.  I don't think words like that will help in this situation.  And if they will then please explain how."  He spoke in a friendly manner.  This wasn't just a delicate situation, but she was also his friend.  Both of them were his friend in his book, red cursor or no......  Wow.  When he first came into this world he would have thought the exact opposite.  The change was for the better however.  "Beat, you clearly regret your actions.  That's a good sign."  He wasn't sure where to go next.  Normally he would hug him, but with Teayre here he wasn't sure what might happen, nor how she'd react.

“Things you didn’t do? So you lost your rag and killed them out of anger?” Teayre spat at the boy. “Itzal, shut it.” The crimson maiden snapped. “You don’t know what it means to have taken a life.” Slowly the red head raised a blade pausing for a second as if she was going to activate a sword art. Looking down her face was one of anger, one of hate.

“Beatbox, You are repenting for your actions as a player killer. You took a life in anger. For that…” The sword came down swiftly point first into the ground just skimming the hair of the blonde. “I understand.” She smiled at the boy her eyes soft, “First off you’re not cursed, there’s a quest that you can do to get rid of the cursor.” Placing her hand on the shoulder of Beatbox, “Secondly, you struck out in anger. In the real world that usually means a fight, a black eye. Here it means death.”

The girl looked him directly in his eyes the softness fading as her eyes pierced into his. “Thirdly. I’ve killed for fun. I’ve killed for revenge. I’ve killed for self-defence. Yet here I stand.” Letting her hand drop the red head glances at Itzal, “No matter what, there’s always someone who will stand by you Beatbox. There is always someone who refuses to leave your side regardless even if you have tried to kill them.” Her hands clenched into a fist as the girl gritted her teeth. “You do need to be cautious though…”

Itzal didn't expect Teayre to snap at him the way she did but...  Something in her eyes.  Sure there was anger, but Calrex said she used the negative side of her as a shield.  There was understanding, maybe pain?  Inside her eyes.  Itzal slowly nodded and took a single step back.  He watched as Teayre did and said what she did, giving her total trust that she would not harm Beatbox, nor say anything that would destroy him.  She had a point, he had no idea what it was like to kill.  But what he did know was that killing out of rage and anger was unjustified, and yet not unforgivable.  And even though Teayre said she enjoyed killing, he knew Calrex wouldn't be working with her if he didn't know she regretted her actions.  He seemed to be like Itzal in that area...  Well, not only was she the stronger player here, but she also had more experience than Itzal.  So for now he'd do as she said and stay silent.  She glanced at him and mentioned how there was always someone to stand by his side but he knew this didn't give him permission to do or say anything.  When she mentioned being cautions his mind immediately went to Opal.  He was about to say her name but caught himself quickly.  They couldn't know he was her friend until she destroyed the laughing coffin.  She made him promise.  Either way however he needed to find a way to talk to her and explain this situation to her.  She could easily not know the context and just strike him down, which would be bad.  But if she knew what happened, and how he broke down crying afterwards, then Itzal was certain she'd give him another chance.

@Beatbox

Beatbox looked down in disappointment, his tears had been dried out... he stood there in disappointment... he knew that he killed out of anger, and that is blatantly unforgivable. He looked but into Teayre's eyes as she had explained to him the things he honestly really knew, but he knew it was Teayre trying to calm him down in a sort. Beatbox had an saddened expression and said "...no."

His saddened expression had turned to anger "...I must wear this cursor for the sin that I have committed... it's for me, I cannot simply get my green cursor back and try to forget that it never happened... that no one would know... im not going to live a false green cursor... I can't bare to do it." his hand twitched and he looked up with dead eyes, lack of emotion and walked over to the sword he had thrown, he picked up the sword and looked at it "this sword.... is stained.... theres no going back from what I have done..." he said gripping the sword, he didn't care that he was losing HP due to gripping the sharp edge of the sword, he just wanted it all to end. His knees fell to the ground... he knew he was going to die.

@Itzal @Teayre

Itzal watched and listened to Beatbox as he said he would not take the quest, that he would force himself to bare the consequences for his actions.  Teayre still didn't give him the green flag.  And then he walked over and grabbed his sword and mentioned how it was stained.  When he said his last sentence Itzal saw the movement and refused to wait for Teayre.  He dashed forward like lightning, gripping Beat's wrists from behind and twisted them so the sword fell out.  He pulled Beat to the side and kicked the sword far from his friend and turned, shaking his friend.  "No!  Don't you DARE give up Beatbox!  Don't you dare!  Nothing is without hope, do you hear me?!"  He held his friend still as stone and looked dead into his eyes.  "Don't you every try pulling something like that while there's a chance!  Even if you think it's all for nothing what about the others?  Your friends?  The other players losing hope out there?  You can't give up Beatbox!  Not just for yourself, but for me!"  Tears were beginning to form in his eyes.  "Don't, do that, again."

@Beatbox @Teayre

Looking down over at the Beatbox, Teayre listened to him as he said that the sword was stained. “Swords are tools Beat-“ The red head began before Itzal had jumped  in front knocking the blade away. “Itzal.” Teayre said firmly stepping forwards pressing a hand on his shoulder. “Beatbox. If you want to repent, you will have to suffer with what you have done.” Her voice was monotonous she glanced at the black haired boy she sighed for a moment. Suddenly there was a fire in her voice, anger even. “Celestial Ascendents. Both of you.” She was snapping, “You have a guild Beatbox. You have a strong friend. Sort it out, be strong for them and survive this game.” Moving her hand off Itzal she clenched it into a fist. “If I had given up when my sister died, I would not have met Calrex. Beatbox.” She looked directly into the boys sky blue eyes her own eyes narrowing. “You need to think. Soon enough you’ll face what most Player Killer’s face. You’ll either have Laughing Coffin come to recruit you. Opal may come to kill you. Or you stick it out with your friends and trust them."

@Itzal @Beatbox

Edited by Teayre