[PP-F1-KE] That... Smile... No... GO AWAY.

(Still Orange.)

"Opal...? Opal... she wants to kill me huh...?" he looked down disappointed in himself, he knew he had strong friends... he knew that he could rely on anyone within the celestial ascendants in this game, but somehow he felt as if that he couldn't get help if Opal decided to strike against him. He felt like he would be hopeless in that situation, he didn't want to cry, tears formed... but they never fell. He looked up outward in the distance and giggled "Teayre tell me. You remember how I first started right...? I felt so powerless and so low compared to you or anyone. I still wonder why you helped me start off in this world... hell, now you've found me after all this time... me, crying over the player i've killed..." he giggled again and opened his inventory to retrieve the Dripping Sword Chain that she had given him when he first started "This look familiar to you?" he smiled "its the charm you gave me months and months ago. I still have it." he placed it back into his inventory. He looked back down on his hands that curled up to each other and said "I may be a player killer for a little bit... some may know the crime that I have committed... but Teayre. You're right, I have my friends. I could even be this way for only a short time, but... I just want to say to you, and I have been waiting a long time to say this..." he stood up to face Teayre with a smile as his tears fell down "thank you."

@Teayre @Itzal

• 3 weeks later...

The fire didn’t falter as she stepped forwards towards Beatbox. “Thank you?! THANK YOU?!” Her voice carried across the field that they were in. “Don’t ever say those words to me. EVER!” Her hand went to her weapon, for a second the blade showed a flash of silver in amongst the red of Teayre’s outfit. Her knee bent. “Battojutsu-“ Closing her eyes she breathed as the sky flashed a brilliant white, as a crackle of thunder reached her ears before returning to its usual blue. “Cal…” Standing Teayre swallows. “Say what you want.” Turning her blade falls back into its sheathe. “I’m always here to help friends.” She mutters quietly before she walks off disappearing into the woods. “You are an idiot Teayre! What were you going to do? Kill him?” The red head spun her fist clenched as it slammed into a tree. “Damnit all!” She curses loudly before disappearing off the floor.

<Teayre has left the thread>
Sorry it's taken me so long, thought you might want to wrap the thread up so I poofed and raged :)