Username: Wolfie
Height: 5ft 11in

Eyes: Heterochromia (Left Gold, Right Red)

Hair: Dark Grey and black (Resembling the coat of a grey wolf)

About: History/personality
Brief Version:

Spoiler

Shorael was never really liked, he grew up on the outskirts of town. He was tormented and troubled by other constantly. Slowly he imploded into himself, never letting anyone in. His only friend was his pet dog. The two grew up together and took care of each other. After his parents were murdered in front of him, he ran. He didn't know what to do or what to think. So, he suppressed it into himself. Not letting others in. He grew cold and fearful. Eventually he began hunting those who had wronged him. Once SAO came out he elected to use the game to effectively learn how to hunt, how to kill. So with all the money he had saved though out his life he purchased a nerve-gear and started the game. He never really wanted to hurt anyone, he has just lost everything and has no one to trust anymore. All of his experiences with other have left him beaten down.

Full Version (WIP and spoken by him):

Spoiler

We will start with my family. My father, Henry Blackhand, was a brilliant mind and biologist. He was the sort of man who could come up with an answer to any problem. He would work as a pharmacist in the lower income areas of town, his shops were many. His goal was to allow for those of low income to be able to afford prescription drugs and still be able to pay bills. Using the money, he made from his scientific works he was able to accomplish this, and he did it very well. My mother, Caroline Blackhand was an outdoors woman. She worked as a park ranger and would spend summers as a fire watch from time to time. They were so happy together, so at peace, so at ease. I was too, none of us ever fought, there was no hardship in sight. Though as you probably know, life will never allow this. Then one day, we were walking with my father to his shop. When someone who was waiting outside, seemingly deranged, and angry, attacked us. I watched as he slit my father’s throat, then he abused my mother. I watched him play with her flesh, I watched her eyes plead for help. Then I watched as they changed to a plead for death. Oh, I forgot to mention, he tied me up so that I couldn’t move, I was forced to sit and watch as he broke my mother. When all was said and done he told her he would let her go, she was so excited to be set free but as soon as the ropes were untied, he stabbed her in the back then up her back, I watched as the light faded from her eyes, I watched as she was killed. Knowing I couldn’t do anything to help her I sat there. He looked at me, a Massive grin, like he knew how I felt, whispered in my ear. ‘Why didn’t you save them? Why didn’t you stop me? You are weak minded, weak willed, and useless.’ Then he let out a terrifying laugh, one that haunts your dreams and left me stuck there. Staring at my mother’s lifeless body, those words he said circling in my mind. Once I finally got untied, I ran. I ran fast, I wanted to go home. Once I got inside and locked the door, I wept. Everything still fresh in my mind. About three days later some men came to the house, they told me that My Fathers wealth had been ‘acquired’ by the bank because I wasn’t old enough to handle the money. Which, as a seven year old, made enough sense. In all actuality, it was siphoned out of his account by the Co-workers he had earlier in life. Not but a month after that I was kicked out of the house because I couldn’t pay bills and there was no more money left to my last name. They tried to take me to an Orphanage, so I ran. I ran into the woods. They never came looking for me, they never found me, they never cared. Broken, scared and afraid I wandered the forest. And when I had given up I heard a small yelp, animistic in nature. I ran towards it, wanting to help, or at least see what it was. Upon my arrival, I found a puppy, maybe four months old. He leg was bleeding really bad and she was horribly malnourished. I was at a distance an saw something else there as well. There were a group of guy, not too much older than me at the time, they were laughing while kicking her. I saw one of them had a bloody knife. I looked into the puppies eyes and saw the same face that had been plaguing me. Her eyes had the same pleading expression of my mother. They seemed to scream ‘Help Me’. I was so enraged. I didn’t care anymore I ran up to them and flung myself in front of the group. Yelling at them to stop. That is when something in me snapped. ‘Oh, like YOU can stop us’ the one holding the knife ‘You should just run home to mommy while you still can, or else Y-‘ he wasn’t able to finish that last sentence. He was so focused on his speech that he opened himself to a weak point. I dashed up to him grabbed then knife that he had used to hurt the puppy and pierced his throat. I watched the surprised expression before the life drained from his eyes. The other two watched before they ran. Immediately after, I turned to the puppy, Tore part of my jacked and started to bandage her leg. I then lead her to the small shelter I had made out of twigs and leaves in the forest. I named her Abigale, and she never left my side.

Virtues:

Reliable

Hide contents

Though Wolf doesn’t like others, he is still completes any task he agrees to. He will go so far as to take a promise to the grave if he needs to. He doesn’t take well to liars and won't stand to lie. He can always be counted on by those who he trusts and respects; and even those he doesn't. This does mean, however that Wolf is much less likely to agree to something unless he has good reason too. He is very weary about giving out his word but is not opposed to it.

Protective

Spoiler

Wolfie will protect those that he cares for no matter what. Though it is hard to get to a point in which he cares enough about you. Those who show the willingness to get there will never be let down by him. In the midst of danger, he will protect others at all costs. This is why he is a tank. He wants to ensure that everyone he cares about will live. He doesn't want to go though what happened to his parents again. 

Attentive

Spoiler

Wolfie pays attention to everything that goes on in a conversation. Everything from body language to tone of voice, to the very words being spoken to him. If you get him to open up to you, you can be sure that he will listen to every word you say and do what he can do to help, or give advice if needed. He wants to help others, and though he is sometimes clouded by his past, he knows that step one is to listen.

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Cynical

Hide contents

Because of his past, Wolfie has major trouble trusting others. He also tends to go into situations with primarily skepticism and doesn’t want to trust anyone or anything unless he is given a good reason to trust them. This is not an easy task because those who strive for his trust have to find ways to convince them to trust them that others didn't already use against him. He wants to trust people like he used to but doesn’t know how.

Melancholy

Hide contents

On the outside, Wolfie doesn't really seem to care about others. He also doesn’t seem to have any emotions. However this could not be farther from the truth. In fact he has more impulsive and strong emotions than most people. Wolf had been forced to suppress those emotions for so long that he has forgotten how to unlock them. He wants to feel what he locked up, he just doesn't know who has the key.

Anxious

Spoiler

Wolfie has had a ton of pain and problems in the past. He always has anxiety whenever he is in a social situation. Most of the time he just doesn't know what to say or do. Not to mention his fear of getting hurt by others. He tends to avoid social interaction, however he wants friends. He will be kind to you, but he is always cautious until he gets used to someone. He just wants to make sure that no one will have the opportunity to hurt him like those from his past did

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»Heavy Armor:
1 Rank 5 SP
Passive
Effect: The effectiveness with which a player can use Heavy Armor Equipment.

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

One-Handed War Hammer:

1 Rank 5 SP

Passive

The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed Hammer or Mace type weapons. (Example: Flanged Mace, Warhammer)

Total SP: 10
Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» 16th Century Italian Mace
» Starter Iron Breastplate

» 453 Col

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - Complete

[PP-F2] This Life We Live (Domarus, Wolfie)

[F1-PP-NK] The return (Wolfie)

[OP-Safe Zone-F1] Time to start again

[PP-NK-F1] hahaha-ha-hahahaha-hahaha-ha (Wolfie)

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - Pending

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

[PP-F1] Simple Minded People (w/ Wolfie)

[SP-F1] Making up for it

[PP-NK-F2] Not all PK'ers are bad (Teayre, Wolfie) <<Earning A Living>>

[PP-NK-F1] Who will be upset first? (Corvo, Wolfie) <<Earning A Living>>

[PP-NK-F3] A Gift (Wolfie) <<Search for the Hoya>>

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

@Domarus Good standing

@Hydra Good standing, trade off relationship (Hydra protects Wolfie, Wolfie teaches Hydra what he knows)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Quirks (These are reminders for when I get into character. These are not required to make a journal and are an added choice by me for help with using my character)

Spoiler

Trance Walker

Wolfie has a tendency to enter a trance-like state when he is alone and bored. In this state he will walk somewhere without speaking to anyone. Anyone speaking to him, or running into him will immediately end this state, though he will not know where he is or how he got there whenever he wakes from this state. He will also deny it happens.

Treasure Chest - Emotions

Sadomasochist 

Transaction list

375 col to @Grave

Edited by Wolfie