[PP-F4] Trust, Loyalty and Strenght <<FtE>> [Domarus and Aereth][Complete]

A cold wind was blowing through Snowfrost Town as Aereth walked through the streets. He just got out of his new shop/home to meet his redheaded comrade Domarus, since he wanted to get his familiar today. Ever since Domarus got his dragon and Keres her snake he also wanted to get one for himself. At first he thought about getting a stealthy familiar with evasion enhancements, but when he thought about it, he came to the conclusion, that a damage familiar would be far better, because then he could use status inflicting weapons without letting his damage sink away. He pulled his scarf over his nose and started typing.

To: @Domarus

Hello friend. Since you offered your assistance in getting an familiar for me, I'll gladly take that offer. So if you have time today, I'll be in Snowfrost Town for the next couple of hours, and then I'll be heading out to find my wolf.

Aereth.

He pressed send, and went to several shops to stock up on supplies for his search.

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the time.  Depending on a player's mindset this could be taken multiple ways.  One could think that consistent training with occasional pauses would count as having the time to help someone out.  Or it could be seen as too busy.  One could see this concept as nobody has time in this game as death lurks around every corner.  Domarus?  If it meant bringing Aereth another step closer to becoming his follower or better yet:  General, then so be it.  That's why when he saw the message he showed it to Keres who smiled as she already knew the answer.  Porvós also read the message and curled tighter around Keres so that when the temperature changed she would stay warm.  As Porvós did so she thought about getting multiple maid outfits for different occasions.  Domarus kept his dragon bone armor but his battle equipment was in his battle ready slot for the moment's notice.  Rhozarth continued to scan the area as the two made their way to the teleporter.  When they arrived on the fourth floor Keres shivered at first but her familiar warmed her fast.  Domarus spotted Aereth rather quickly and made his way over, his familiar leaping off of his shoulder to fly around and attune it's wings to the cold atmosphere.

"It's time then?"

@Aereth

As Aereth exited the last shop, he saw some light some light from the teleport gate. A red headed warrior with his maid. It wasn't really hard to guess who this could have been, since Aereth only knew one redhead that was accompanied by a young maid. He pulled his scarf over his nose again and chuckled as they came over to him.

Aereth chuckled slightly at Domarus comment. "Haha. Indeed. I thought that a little bit more damage couldn't be that bad." He then turned to Keres and chuckled again. "Seems like Porvós is doing its best to keep you warm, dear."

As they started to walk, Aereth turned to Domarus and said. "We can do it like the last time we were searching for your familiar and gather materials until we find a fitting partner for me, or we could also do some mob grinding together to fill our pockets with some Col." Just as he finished his sentence he saw a odd looking pile of wood at the side of the road they were walking. Aereth crouched down and found 4 materials and two <<Noble Wood>> items for the Rovian Wars quest. Aereth chuckled and put everything into his inventory. He had trained quite a bit in the last few days and got his S&D skill to level one, and was able to also get the gatherer skill to boost his material income.

ID# 70902 results:
Loot: 14 +1(S&D Rank 1) +3(Discovery Ring) = 18

Materials: 0+4=4 (1 found +3 from gatherer skill)
Quest Items: 0+2=2 Noble Wood (1 found because LD>=17, +1 from gatherer skill)

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

As Aereth approached, dressed accordingly for the cold unlike Domarus, he greeted Keres first, as usual, and she grinned while stroking the blazing familiar, her hands showing red as the fire burned her skin but dealt no actual damage.  Not to mention it's spiked spine like armor made scratches as well.  

"Yes, Porvós is a good boy isn't he?  Keeping my body warm and all."  She snickered before winking at Aereth.  Domarus listened to Aereths' words and nodded.

"I'd say both.  This floor is much weaker than the ninth and I can probably take over half the damage they deal, allowing me to take several hits.  Not to mention my damage is very strong.  If we want loot though you might want to finish it off so that we have a better chance.  That's what scouts do don't they?  Get bonus LD gear and skills?  And after each fight we gather materials till our energy is back up then get back to it."  Domarus certainly needed both, but he had a feeling that Aereth would find materials and he would not.  Even so he needed to look for the sake of his shop.  Without materials it was just a building in the middle of the floor.  And he refused to allow such a thing happen.  After today he'd have plenty of materials hopefully, if nothing from searching he'd have materials from the monsters themselves.

@Aereth

Aereth chuckled once again and then turned to Domarus to listen to him. He was saying that they should looke out of both, materials and monsters in order to make the best out of the day. Aereth nodded at Domarus as he was talking about his high damage output, and that Aereth should finish the the mobs off to increase their chances of getting loot from the monsters. "That sounds like a plan to me. I'll do the last hit on the monster, since I have the better odds of dropping higher loot for us and I suggest we go only for Col and Materials when we are fighting the mobs, and split the loot between us. At the end of the day, you will get half the materials and Col from combat, and I get the other half. Are you ok with it?"

Aereth wanted to get as much Col as possible today, since he would need it in the future, if he really wanted to get his hands on a unique skill at some point. But then another odd looking snow pile got Aereth's attention. After a little digging he found something that looked like crystals, as well as another two Noble wood items.

ID# 70902 results:
Loot: 16 +1(S&D Rank 1) +3(Discovery Ring) = 20

Materials: 4+4=8 (1 found +3 from gatherer skill)
Quest Items: 2+2=4 Noble Wood (1 found because LD>=17, +1 from gatherer skill)

@Domarus

OOC: Please add your current stats and equipment to the next post, so that I can spawn the NPC's on my next post

Edited by Aereth

Foregoing Action

Domarus nodded to Aereth in agreement, beginning to open his combat ready menu and equipped the Hopebreaker Set, his intimidating figure appearing once again.  Rhozarth noticed the change in outfit and flew back, landing on Domarus' shoulder, bowing slightly to Aereth to acknowledge his presence.  When he was fully equipped the two began to make their way out.

"If we encounter wolves perhaps one will see your fighting and just watch.  If that happens you could try offering it the food.  What type of food did you bring?"  As usual his voice was deepened and sounded metallic coming through his helmet.  He liked it that way.  As they made their way out Rhozarth shifted it's position and made a low rumble with it's throat.  It was low enough so that only Domarus could hear it and he nodded to Aereth.

"Better draw your weapon now.  Don't attack until I have their hate, or in other words, until I strike them."  He kept his eye out for the monsters that were obviously hiding in the shadows.  As he drew Vindicem Keres made her way over a little bit to avoid getting any hate at all from the monsters.  As he waited for his foes Rhozarth spotted them and flicked it's tail on Domarus, nodding in their direction.  Domarus wanted to see how well his armor would work so he just stared into the wolves eyes until they came charging at him.  The wolves lashed out at Domarus, attempting to break his armor from sheer force.  However Domarus laughed at their pitiful efforts, not to mention they damaged themselves just as much as they could deal individually to him.  As they attacked Domarus' gauntlet's created a deep purple flash of light, temporarily blinding the wolves and healing him a little bit.

Wolf x 4 - 200 hp each - 40 dmg

ID#  70908  CD:  11  MD:  6

Domarus:  317/360  (40 - 27 = 52 dmg, +9 hp regeneration activated)

Wolves:  186/400 - 186/400 - 186/400 - 186/400 (thorns damage:  14 total)

@Aereth:  ??/??

Edited by Domarus

Aereth wanted to go back to Domarus and Keres as he saw an odd looking tree. Itzal taught him to look out for things that seemed to be out of place. And the bark of the tree really looked out of place. He examined it, and pulled his sword. Very careful he removed the bark, and noticed that the inside of the tree were hollow, and filled with more small crystals and Noble wood.

As Domarus nodded to Aereth, and equipped his Hopebreaker armor set, the dark brown haired player also swiped through his menu and changed his Discovery Ring with his Dexterous Intent. After that Rhozarth bowed to Aereth, which he returned with a small chuckle. Turning to Domarus he answered his question about which type of food he brought with him. "I have bought a couple of <<Raw Meat>> from a shop in town. I heard the wolves like it." A few moments later Rhozarth landed on Domarus' shoulder and Domarus nodded to Aereth. He instinctively drew his sword and looked at Domarus. "I'll attack when you say so my friend. Until that I'll keep Keres safe." With that Aereth went over to Keres and took a defensive stance in front of her. "She'll die in one hit if I let any wolves get too close to her." he thought and cracked a small smile into Keres direction. He wouldn't let that happen by any circumstance.

ID# 70916 results:
Loot: 15+1(S&D Rank 1) +3(Discovery Ring) = 20

Materials: 8+4=12 (1 found +3 from gatherer skill)
Quest Items: 4+2=6 Noble Wood (1 found because LD>=17, +1 from gatherer skill)

Aereth's Stats

Spoiler

HP: 340

Energy: 34

Base Damage: 7

EVA: 1

ACC: 3

MIT: 9

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Foregoing Action

As the wolves continued their assault Aereth started talking so he used the long handle of his weapon to block the wolves upcoming attacks and even pushed them back a little bit before turning to hear what the player had to say.  Domarus nodded to Aereth as he said he'd take care of Keres for him.  

"Good, get going then."  It was then the wolves were rushing back at him.  He had tested his armor out and now it was time to see how strong these wolves really were.  The first one rushed up with it's maw open to bite but Domarus gave it a simple kick and knocked it into a tree, cracking it but not fully destroying it.  The second wolf tried to strike him from the side and Domarus swung his arm out at it, knocking it into another tree as well.  The other two hesitated and even decided to keep their ground.  Domarus gripped his ax and drew it for the first time, the wolves eyes focused only on the blade itself.

"Alright then.  Which one of you pathetic, worthless, unfortunate souls is first?"  Meanwhile, Keres watched as Aereth came over with his sword to protect her.  Keres snickered when he mentioned protecting her.

"Aw, my hero.  Maybe we could have some fun later on eh?  What do you say?"

ID#  70917  CD:  1  MD:  1

Domarus:  317/360  -  36/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  34/34

Wolves:  186/200

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Domarus was doing his best to block all the attacks of the four wolves as they tried another assault on him. But their attacks didn't even hit the redheaded DPS unit, since Domarus knocked two of them at nearby trees, and the other two decided to wait with their attacks for now. Unfortunately one of the wolves got knocked into Aereth's and Keres' hate ranges. "Sh*t, no I have to get this stupid NPC out of our hate ranges without gathering hate on myself.

The wolf slowly got up again and started to make it's way over to Keres and Aereth. As it came into attack range Aereth sped towards it, ducked a swipe from the left, and kicked it back into Domarus' direction.

As he retreated back to Keres side he rose an eyebrow on her comment. "Even in such a situation shes in this teasing mood?" he thought. "Depends on how you define 'fun'. You know that I have a girlfriend, don't you?" he said to her while still focusing on the surrounding area.

@Domarus

Foregoing action

The two wolves glanced at their fallen comrades and began to slowly approach, taking very slow and cautious steps.  Domarus slowly walked towards them as well.  As he did the two wolves who were thrown began to shake themselves up.  When Aereth sent the wolf flying towards Domarus he moved fast to bock the flying projectile and the others saw their chance, rushing in and striking Domarus with everything they had.  He watched his health drop, then rise a little bit once again as his gauntlets flashed.  He let out a roar as he threw the four wolves off of him.  One of which was thrown over to where Aereth and Keres were but he wasn't worried.  And Aereth would soon find out why.

When Aereth replied Keres snickered.

"Oh please, it's not like they're recording everything going on in here.  She's not going to know anything.  And we don't even have to go that far if you're that worried."  Suddenly a wolf went flying over Domarus and landed behind them.  The wolf got up quickly and figured out that the girl was important to them and that they were protecting her.  Now that it had found a weakness it rushed up ready to strike and slay her.  She didn't move whatsoever, and even had the nerve to smirk at the ravage beast.  It leaped towards her, it's claws outward to rip her apart.  When it's nails were only inches away, she leaned to the side and avoided contact.  The wolf landed, completely startled by what happened.  She continued to smirk at it.  Growling in annoyance it tried to make a quick swipe but she backflipped out of the way.  Maid outfits were surprisingly easy to move in she thought.  Or at least, that's how hers was designed.  The wolf leaped again and she landed on her back purposefully and kicked at it with both feet, striking it in the chest and pushing it in Domarus general direction though not nearly as far as Aereth had.

"I think that's yours master!"

ID#  70922  CD:  12  MD:  9

Domarus:  270/360  -  36/36  (40 + 1 x 4 - 27 = 56 dmg, +9 hp regeneration activated)

Wolves:  172/200  -  Thorns

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Domarus was still trying his best to lower the hit-points of the four wolves to make it easier for Aereth to finish the NPCs to get the loot. As a wolf passed by Aereth's defense he was fearing the worst, but Keres simply dodged the attacks of the wolf and even pushed it back into Domarus' direction. Aereth was really impressed by the show Keres performed.

As Keres snickered at Aereth's comment and answered how everything that happens in the game stays in the game, he felt a strong burst of his hate emerging. How could she say something like this? She knew what happened to his friend, and that there was no way the murders would get punished unless Aereth would find and kill them before this game ends, since there would be no evidence of it. And is she really such a disgusting person who would do something like this? Cheating on a loved one? No. Never would he do something like this. Just as it was about to reach the surface he suppressed it again with all of his willpower. "Maybe she's just joking. She is a little bit strange after all." With a sigh he spoke to her in a serious tone, still facing in the opposite direction. "Keres. Tell me you're joking. I quite enjoy the little thing we have going right now. Messing around and teasing each other. It's refreshing. You might not know it, but I'm very loyal and trusty to the people I love, and I'd never cheat on a loved one."

@Domarus

Domarus grinned when Keres knocked the wolf back to him and he step sided so that the creature fell into the others of the pack.  Alright, he thought, enough games.  The wolves began to pick themselves up and they saw Domarus beginning a charge, slowly building up momentum with his two handed ax spinning faster and faster until it was nothing but a blur.  Suddenly the wolves were either angry or terrified and stumbled amongst each other in confusion.  By the time they had untwisted themselves He let out a powerful flurry of eight strikes of his blade, all within three seconds, leaving them all with long gashes and red marks.  The wolves yelped and fell back, attempting to run around and flank him.  However whenever they struck, from both ends at the same time, Domarus swung his ax in a wide circle and prevented them from hitting him.  When he straightened his gauntlets flashed again, his health rising a little more.

When Keres saw his tight face and heard his question she giggled.

"You know the answer to that Aereth.  Of course not.  I wouldn't even go there.  I just like messing with people's heads, thats all.  Domarus is the only man I truly care about, and again not in that manner.  I choose to serve as a servant with no rights due to very personal reasons.  I choose Domarus because I love him for who he is, and I will be his faithful servant to the end."  She snickered again.  

"I really hit a soft spot there huh?  Hmm."  She grinned slyly as the sounds of combat continued to echo through the frozen planes.

"Aereth, they've got their hate on me!  When you spot the right time hit them with everything you've got!"

ID#  70972  BD:  6  CD:  12  MD:  5

Domarus:  279/360  -  20/36  (Regeneration activated.  - 16 energy)

Wolves:  100/200  (9 x 8 = 72 dmg)

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth sighed yet again at Keres answer. "You definitely got skills in messing with people's heads. I'm sorry that I snapped at you. It seems like I have to work more on my ability to keep cool around you. It's just... I hate people who cheat on their loved ones. I'd rather die, than cheating on my girl, even if she would never find out, and even if I don't know what she's doing right now. I trust her, and she trusts me."

Seeing how much damage Domarus inflicted on all four wolves made Aereth smile again. With just one hit Domarus managed to drop the wolves health to exactly to the fifty percent mark. After seeing this, Aereth had plotted a plan, which would end the battle in the fastest way with him getting the last hit on all four wolves. For now he would wait and tell Domarus to hit them once again with his AoE to reduce the HP of the wolves again. Then he could finish them with his own AoE, which also resulted in a higher chance of getting good loot out of them, since he had much higher chances of getting loot due to the reason that he was a scout. If he would attack the wolves right now with his AoE, Domarus wouldn't be able to get another AoE in without killing them. "Domarus! I've a plan. If you can, just hit them again with the same AoE attack as before, because then I'm able to finish them all off with my own AoE." Finishing his sentence, he unequipped his <<Leather Coat>> and put two rings on his fingers. Since Domarus got all the hate, he wouldn't be targeted by the wolves anymore and this meant that no MIT or EVA was needed anymore. He once again got into his battle stance and waited for Domarus to finish his attack.

@Domarus

Keres grinned at Aereth's comment.

"Good.  I've been working on it for a while now.  However I must say that while you to indeed have a great bond, don't let it keep you from doing something fun with other girls, and no I don't mean in the bed fun, but still."

Domarus barely heard Aereth but he did hear the gist, which was exactly what he was going to do anyways.  The wolves came at him again but Domarus was getting the adrenaline rush.  He laughed as he spun his two handed weapon around, knocking the wolves back one at a time before reaching out and grabbing the last one out of the air by the neck, then throwing it into a tree that snapped and began to fall before shattering into crystals.  The other three wolves snarled at seeing their partner treated in such a way and began to swarm Domarus, but once again they got nowhere near him as he spun his weapon faster and faster around him, keeping them from getting near him.  He spotted the other wolf making it's way back again and when it got near he activated his sword art again, this time striking faster.  He laughed maniacally as he hacked through the four wolves and his last strike he added so much force they were all sent flying through the trees and the shockwave even shook the ground a little bit.  Domarus took easy, slow breaths as he sheathed his weapon and took a few steps away, gesturing for Aereth to enter the fray.

"All yours."  

ID#  71085  BD:  10  CD:  12  MD:  4

Domarus:  288/360  -  4/36

Wolf x 4:  1/200  (8+2x9=99 dmg)

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

"Don't worry Keres. I'm having enough fun while training and with the people I like. And to be honest, you are one of the people I like inside here, so go easy on me darling." He said with a wink.

While the two of them finished their conversation, Domarus dealt once again massive damage against all four wolves, and dropped their health near the zero mark. As Domarus finished his rampage by sending all four wolves flying, Aereth inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. It was almost time to finish the wolves off and to get the reward. As the wolves came their way crashing down again Aereth's eyes snapped open and within the blink of an eye he was gone. The wolves didn't even make it to the ground again, because Aereth sliced them one after the other with his <<Vertical Square>> sword art, while they were still in mid air. Even though he couldn't nearly do as much damage as Domarus, Aereth had been working very hard on his speed and searching skills, which definitely payed off as he looked at his Loot window. 

ID#: 71119
Battle: 8+3 Vertical Square used, Aereth got last attack
Loot: 10+4 => Both players get 4*200Col*5/2= 2000Col and 2 Materials

Wolves: 0/200 DEAD

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

When Aereth came in and killed the wolves Domarus watched as he sent over the rewards.  He nodded at the amount and was particularly pleased with the material count.  This would go very well for him.  Domarus wanted to get as much col as he could get his hands on and he needed materials to keep his shop running.  This would greatly help him out.  When the fight was over he nodded to Aereth.  

"I need you along more often.  I usually get nothing after the fight.  So where too next?"  He watched as Keres began looking for materials immediately, hoping to add more to Domarus' so that he could craft a lot and rank up again.  Domarus wanted to become the master artisan in Aincrad and the one players would go to.  The fact that he sold tattoos really helped but sometimes he wondered if players didn't know.  Hopefully they would once he became more active.  He needed a good steady income of materials was the problem.  For now he would need to visit one or two shops to collect some gear for making crafting easier.  As Keres searched Domarus leaned against a tree to rest while his eyes, although hidden, continued to scan for any materials nearby.

"Perhaps we'll see a familiar soon.  Maybe in the next bout with a pack or two."  

ID#  71122  LD:  11

Domarus:  291/360  -  12/36  (1/3)

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth chuckled at Domarus, as he said that he would need him along more often. Scouts usually were declared as useless and not helpful at the frontlines. It may be true that scouts are not as useful as healers, tanks or DPS units in direct combat, but what many players seemed to forget was, that somebody also had to find the boss rooms. And this was usually the work of scouts. Also every guild needs a steady material income, to be able to get more Col, for a guild house or unique skills for the leaders. "Yeah my friend. To have a scout in your party is very useful when you are grinding for Col and materials." As Domarus asked what to do next, Aereth smiled and fetched three bottles of water out of his inventory. "I'd say we have to rest for now to regain our energy back. And while we are doing this, we will look for materials."

Then Domarus leaned against a tree and comforted Aereth, because he wasn't able to find a familiar in this pack of wolves. "Haha. For sure my friend."

ID# 71244 results:
Loot: 7+4=11

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus nodded in agreement with Aereth's statement about how scout's were useful for col and material grinding, however they were important for other reasons as well:  Information.  As scouts, if they mastered stealth as Aereth obviously planned on, then they could become spies, agents who could easily recover information and secrets and keep Domarus well informed.  And as for his scout general his eyes were on Aereth.  He nodded again when the player mentioned rest.  He noted that Aereth had pulled out three water bottles but said nothing.  Soon Keres' search ended up bringing her closer to Aereth and she looked up with a grin.  Porvós looked at him curiously but did nor said nothing as he curled tighter around Keres to keep her warm.

"So Aereth.  After you've mastered stealth as you mentioned the last time we saw you, were you planning to only use it against red players?  Or did you plan on using it on a more fluent basis?"  Domarus grinned under his helmet.  Keres knew how to get the answers he needed without making it seem suspicious.  Rhozarth glided over and landed on Aereth's shoulder.  If his shoulder was bare, and if he experienced phantom pain, he'd feel the fire scorching his shoulder.  Otherwise it just warmed his shoulder.  Rhozarth simply scanned the area but the fact that he chose to stand on Aereth's shoulder was momentous.  This proved that this player indeed was a fitting role for general.  Keres grinned as she spotted a large blue metal and pulled it out of the snow, adding it to the collection of materials.

ID#  71350  LD:  17

+1 MAT

3 MAT and 2000 col total

Edited by Domarus

Aereth walked over to Domarus as he spotted something that seemed out of place with the tree he was leaning against. With a jump he grabbed the nearest branch and climbed on it. In the crown of the tree seemed to be some kind of bird nest. He curiously inspected the nest and found another set of materials as well as two more of the quest items. He smiled as he made his way back down the tree.

As Aereth took his first sip of one of the water bottles, he noticed how Keres moved closer and closer to him. She then asked him if he would use his future stealth skills only against red players or on a more "fluent ´" basis. Aereth then saw Porvós' curious look and chuckled. He knew exactly that the two of them had to be very interested into him, since they tried really hard to gather as much information about him as they could. "To be completely honest, my dear, I want to use my stealth and tracking skills to get well informed about nearly everything important inside this freaking death game, because information is the most powerful weapon against your enemies. Be it against Boss NPC's or other players." He even thought about building an information broker network in the future to get his information faster. But he had to master his skills to gather information first, before he could thing about teaching others how to do it.

Rhozarth then flew over to Aereth and landed on his shoulder. As he sat there on Aereth's shoulder, he couldn't deny that this creature was very majestic and that it radiated an aura of might and superiority.

ID# 71452 results:
Loot: 14+4=18

Materials: 14+4=18(1 found +3 from gatherer skill)
Quest Items: 6+2=8 Noble Wood (1 found because LD>=17, +1 from gatherer skill)
Money: 2000 Col

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus watched as Aereth made his way over and leaped into a tree to check for materials, and came back with wood for the Rovian Wars Quest as well as four edible eggs.  Indeed a scout would be worth having along.  When he replied Domarus didn't really focus on the use of the word 'dear' as their little game had been going on for some time, and it wasn't the first time someone used words like that towards his servant.  However he wondered how long this would remain as fun and games.  Keres smirked at his comment.

"Well then my love, I expect you to become the greatest stealth user Aincrad has ever known.  And I expect you to steal a cookie or two for me."  Keres chuckled and stroked Porvós subconsciously on the head, scratch marks appearing on her hand from the horns that emerged from it's head.  Porvós gave a hiss of contentment, it's tongue flicking out once or twice.  Rhozarth continued to scan the area on the man's shoulder, ignoring the others.  Domarus continued to watch the whole affair.  It seemed this player was getting not only Keres to be very friendly, but also his own Familiar.  Even Porvós who typically ignored everyone looked at Aereth curiously.  While this was a good sign, Domarus questioned whether it was the time to make his move with the player or not.  He wasn't quite sure.  It would take much thought on the matter.  Then he spotted a small crystal and leaned over to grab it.

ID#  71462  LD:  16

+1 MAT

4 MAT and 2000 col total

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus