[PP-F4] Trust, Loyalty and Strenght <<FtE>> [Domarus and Aereth][Complete]

Aereth chuckled at Keres comment, about how she expected from him to steal cookies for her from time to time. He then walked over to her, Rhozarth still sitting on his shoulder, and and rose the pinkie of his right hand. "I will do my best to get there, and you shall never be out of cookies anymore when the time comes. Pinkie promise." Then he smiled. He still didn't trust them completely, since he still had too less information about Domarus' goals after rescuing his friend Esther, but he somehow considered Keres as a friend. Even though she seemed to be very strange at times, enjoying pain and making seductive comments here and then, Aereth really enjoyed her company and the chats they had.

Turning to Domarus he asked. "You've been very quiet the past few minutes. Got something on your mind?" he asked him curiously, as he saw another bundle of <<Noble Wood>> laying on the east side, near a dead tree. He then made his way over to the wood and was pleasantly surpirsed as he also found four rabbit fur pieces laying on the ground. Aereth could use them for one of his armors, and stored the items away.

ID# 71473 results:
Loot: 19+4=23

Materials: 18+4=22(1 found +3 from gatherer skill)
Quest Items: 8+2=10 Noble Wood (1 found because LD>=17, +1 from gatherer skill)
Money: 2000 Col

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keres grinned wider as he swore to do so and even held out his hand for a pinky swear.  She walked over and held his pinky in her own and shook it.  Upon contact Porvós slithered up her arm and wrapped itself around her wrist and Aereth's.  If Aereth can experience phantom pain then he'd feel a scorching sensation as well as it's armored hide scratching his arm, and look at him with the same curious look as before as if this shouldn't bother him.  Keres blinked and giggled when she saw Porvós do so.

"Well then.  Looks like that's settled then!  I'll be looking forward to those cookies."  As Porvós slithered back onto her in order to keep her warm, she thought about what she had just said.  She always enjoyed serving others and now she was going to have someone do something for her.  It was an amazing feeling and she understood why Domarus enjoyed it so.  However she still wanted to serve and be stomped on.  Her past life made that clear enough.  Then Aereth asked Domarus what was on his mind and the armored man turned to the scout.  He shook his head.

"Just a bit of a problem I've been trying to solve, nothing major.  I was also trying to think of how we should find your familiar.  You think  we should do some more combat or keep material hunting?  You clearly best me in that area, since you have the gatherer skill and what not."  Rhozarth looked between the two players and took off, gliding into one of the trees to scan from even higher ground.  Domarus watched his familiar fly off, the flaming dragon soaring through the frozen air, sending down a mist of thawed out air where it had flown.  

ID#  71474  LD:  4

Total:  4 MAT and 2000 col

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Keres grinned even wider as she walked over to Aereth and locked pinkies with him. As Provos wrapped itself around Keres' and Aereth's wrists he rose an eyebrow and chuckled. He didn't feel any pain from the dangerous looking serpent, and said. "Seems like Provos also wants to have some cookies for his own." As Aereth and Keres parted their hands again, he could see that Keres was thinking about something. Aereth knew that it had someting to do with the little promise he made and that he must have touched her more than he thought. He smiled one more time to her and turned his attention to Domarus.

"If you need some help with that problem let me know." Aereth was curious what was bothering him but didn't want to push the matter. "And if you want we can proceed to go deeper into the forest now. I've recovered all of my energy and am able to fight again. On my training trips into this forest, I noticed a some kind of special wolf. It was roaming around me the whole time, but didn't attack me even once. A sneaky little bastard. So maybe I should look out for this one." He told Domarus

ID# 71476 results:
Loot: 3

Materials: 22
Quest Items: 10 Noble Wood

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Foregoing Action

Domarus listened to Aereth promise to help with the issue if he needed it.  Oh my friend, you will help me he thought.  But only after you're primed for my services.  In the meantime it's only small things you can do for me.  All the same he nodded his thanks.  When he mentioned that he had recovered and was ready to go fight more wolves Domarus pushed off of the tree and grabbed his ax, ready to hunt down more mobs.  He listened to Aereth talk about the specific wolf he was looking for.  He shook his head.

"Be ready for it to attack you.  Remember that a familiar starts out as a monster and must be tamed.  While yours may fight because it believes it is threatened, mine attacked to test my strength.  Be cautious and wary."  As they began to move into the forest Keres kept an eye out for this special wolf, as well as Porvós who had gone back to keeping Keres warm.  Rhozarth flew through the air looking for this wolf but Domarus kept his eyes on a small wolf pack.  The wolves spotted his approach and gave a warning growl.  He continued to advance, ignoring their warning.  Then they got furious and rushed over.  When they struck however they seemed hesitant and therefore backed away right before they landed a strike.  Fortunately for them it kept them from hitting his thorns.

ID#  71508  CD:  11  MD:  5

Domarus:  360/360  -  36/36

Wolf x 4:  180/180  -  40 dmg each = 160

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth listened to Domarus and everything he said. "Don't worry I never let my guard down. Especially when I'm surrounded by a potential enemy. And that's the exact reason I want this particular wolf as my familiar. It sneaked around me the whole time as if it wanted to gather information about my fighting style, how I react to foes, hell I even think this virtual wolf knows where I live. The guy who programmed the AI's of those potential familiars must have been a god in coding. It may even be possible that this a*shole Kayaba himself programmed them."

As they continued to walk deeper into the forest they encountered another set of wolves. Then as Domarus got into their hate range, they wanted to attack him but hesitated in doing so. "I'll let you gather their hate first and then I'll join you in the battle. Until this I once again look after Keres." He said while he unsheathed his sword once again.

ID# 71523 results:
Loot: 6+4

Materials: 22

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Foregoing Action

Domarus listened to Aereth's words nodded.  He doubted that Kayaba himself invented these AI but he was a master of programming nonetheless.  A genius, mastermind.  He had achieved his ultimate goal:  Total and complete control of a world of his own invention.  Domarus didn't want to create a world however.  He wanted to gain power and influence the hard way.  He would make his way to the top, gaining influence and followers, political power and physical prowess, until he was the top of the food chain.  And the best part was that he'd also have an extremely good reputation as well, therefore he wouldn't be kicked off his throne by the weak who outnumbered him.  When Aereth said he'd protect Keres while waiting he couldn't help but chuckle.  He thought Aereth would have learned that Keres didn't need protecting but if he wanted to be with this fallen angel then so be it.  As the boar finally charged Domarus blocked them with his gauntlets, dealing damage during the defense and taking a good amount of damage as well.  He'd need to be careful with this tanking business until he mastered battle healing.  Meanwhile Keres watched Aereth come over and smirked.

"Aw, my knight in shining armor keeps watch over me.  How sweet."  She made her way over and hugged him from behind, Porvós moving so that she could, and pressed against him.  She wanted to push him to his limits, see what he could and couldn't handle, as well as practice what Chiana said about embarrassing others.

ID#  71627  CD:  4  MD:  6

Domarus:  267/360  -  36/36

Wolf x 4:  168/180

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

As Domarus chuckled at Aereth's comment about protecting Keres he grinned sheepishly. "I know that she can look after herself very good, but this still sounds better than. "So, I'm going to wait until you gathered enough hate so that I'm safe bro.""he thought. With that he made his way over to Keres and focused at the battle.

The wolves then attacked Domarus, and dealt a good amount of damage to the heavily armored redhead. But in return they also had to take some damage in return form his thorns. Aereth still had to wait, since Domarus still wasn't able to gather enough hate from the wolves.

Aereth grinned at Keres' comment, and was about to answer her, as she made her way over, and hugged him from behind. Surprised Aereth was... surprised. He didn't know what she was up to, but after they talked about how Aereth would never cheat on his girlfriend, he also wasn't afraid or upset about a situation like this. He already knew Keres too well. 

As she then loosened the hug a little bit, Aereth swiftly turned around to face her, and looked her deep into her eyes with a smile on his face, to see how she would react. The two of them stood there for some moments in complete silence. Aereth then picked her up bridal style, and jumped on the nearest branch he could reach. He had been training a whole lot recently and it seemed it payed of really well, since it didn't take much effort for him to jump on the branch with the maid in his hands. He then sat her down on it and chuckled. "If I'm your knight in shining armor, then you'd have to be my princess in here, milady."

@Domarus

Domarus watched as the wolves ran away from him when he tried to land a punch.  They were wary of the player now, hating the fact that they would be damaged if they landed a single hint and thus would work on evasion while seeking a weak point in his armor.  Domarus was getting tired of monsters avoiding him due to his thorns ability and swung his weapon at them from time to time, their lightweight bodies evading his strikes and staying just outside his range.  Domarus growled and slammed his foot into the ground, shaking it enough to force the wolves to pause and regain their footing before looking at Domarus in anger.  Meanwhile Keres could tell that Aereth was a bit shocked but not too much, sort of sad to know that he was becoming more resistant to her teasings.  Then he turned around and looked into her eyes with a smile on his face.  Was it his attempt to get back at her?  Or did he genuinely enjoy her presence.  Either way she didn't show any disconcertment and smiled back at him.  Then suddenly he picked her up the way a groom would his bride and leaped into the branches.  She knew she'd been training but to have the strength to do that?  Porvós was surprised by the movement and fell off, landing in the snow, his fire creating a puddle rather swiftly.  Rhozarth noticed this movement and narrowed it's eyes before gliding into the branches a few feet away and landed, it's eyes on the two.  When Keres heard Aereth's words she wondered how she should progress.  It was fun to play around with him, but she wanted to serve and be beaten, punished, like those girls in the anime shows.  She didn't want to rule anyone.  Still, that feeling of power she felt earlier.  It was very tempting.  She chose to grin.

"Princess eh?  That means you'd have to do what I tell you to?"

ID#  71643  BD:  1  CD:  11  MD:  3

Domarus:  276/360  -  35/36

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

When Aereth lifted Keres, and leaped into the trees, he noticed how Provos fell off and landed in the snow. After resting Keres on the branch he jumped down again, and picked the flaming snake up again. "Sorry little friend. Come here. I'll help you up there." He said to the snake and picked it up from the snow. Moments later he was again on the branch and helped Provos to get back to his place, being Keres shoulders. 

From the corners of his eyes he noticed how the wolves weren't attacking Domarus any more, and that Rhozarth was flying over to a near branch to watch them. Keres asked him if he would do anything what she told him. He grinned back to her with a wink. "That depends on what you would want me to do. Of course, I couldn't do anything that would dirty my honor as a knight, but I think we can talk about almost everything, milady."

@Domarus

Foregoing Action

Domarus watched as the wolves switched from evasive to offensive swiftly and Domarus changed to evasive this time.  While he could take hits, he wanted his gauntlets to regenerate some health before they landed another heavy strike against him.  Domarus twisted his body as a wolf lunged at him from behind, dodging it by a centimeter.  In the real world, no wolf would have ever made it past this armor he wore.  However this wasn't the real world.  Their claws would damage him even if they bounced off his armor.  That's why he couldn't take too much risk until he maxed out his skills and gained the best equipment possible.  Keres smiled as Porvós was returned to her and when he was he curled up quickly around her, stared at Aereth, then flicked it's tongue and curled tightly around Keres.  She looked at Aereth and wondered if he was being truly sincere or just playing along.  She hadn't seen him act like this before so she couldn't be sure.  In the meantime however she'd play along whether he was speaking honestly or not.

"Well then 'sir Aereth', for now you can be my pillow."  And with that she leaned against him.

ID#  71644  CD:  11  MD:  3

Domarus:  282/360  -  36/36

OOC-  @Aereth, look for your familiar in the next post

Edited by Domarus

Aereth chuckled as Provos flickered his tongue at him after Aereth returned him to Keres. "I told you that I'm sorry buddy." As Keres spoke out her wish Aereth chuckled once again and sat down besides Keres. He wanted to test how Keres would react to situations like this. "If it's just that." he answered as she leaned against him.  Aereth never let his eyes get away from the battle Domarus was fighting. The fight was more or less a stalemate. Domarus had a hard time getting decent hits on the wolves, and the wolves were very cautious not to attack him without thinking, since they would suffer a good amount of damage if they did.

Suddenly Aereth heard something down behind them in the bushes. He tensed, and moved Keres gently away from him. After that he stood up and slowly unsheathed his blade. "He is here. I know it. He had been sneaking around us since we entered the forest, but he was never this close today." Aereth knew that this would be a good chance to finally get him as a familiar so he treated this situation very carefully. Otherwise the taming would be an utter failure. As he was about to jump down to pin him down, Aereth didn't recognize him anymore. Aereth sighed frustrated and turned to Domarus once again. Just one hit. Domarus would only need to get one hit on the wolves for Aereth to start attacking without the danger of immediate death. He was frustrated that he let his chance to get his familiar go away so easily. And he wanted to let some of this frustration out of him...

Spoiler

ID# 71646 results:

Loot: 10+5 Failed to find Enhanced Familiar

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres stirred as she felt his body stiffen, not from her contact she had already positioned herself a few seconds ago.  She was about to look for what was bothering him when she felt him move her.  She wasn't angry, in fact this was just a little closer to what she was used to:  To her he was ordering her to back off so he could focus on something.  An order from Aereth.  She really hadn't received orders from anyone other than Domarus or someone giving her a message from Domarus, so it was a new experience.  She enjoyed it actually and wondered how far Aereth was willing to go with it.  Aereth wasn't her master of course, but she would enjoy it if he did this more often.  She saw him look through the snowy forest and appeared disappointed and she knew what was up.  She pulled him closer and snuggled against him once more.

"You'll find it, don't worry."  While she was encouraging him, Domarus still fought in the fields.  The wolves and Domarus both continued to attempt making strikes at each other but both evaded and dodged and blocked.  Domarus swung his weapon in a curved uppercut in an attempt to strike two of the wolves at his side but they jumped backward just in time.  The wolves leaped at his back but he twisted just in time.  It was a game and was becoming increasingly irritating to both parties.  

ID#  71657  BD:  3  CD:  1  MD:  3

Domarus:  282/360  -  35/36

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth felt how Keres was pulling him closer to her, and how she snuggled against him. At first he tightened the grip on his sword, but then decided to calm himself down. The battle between Domarus and the wolves hadn't really started yet, so he wasn't able to get their full hate. It would be suicide if Aereth would now jump down and interfere. He sighed and sheathed the blade on his back. Then he sat down next to Keres once more and nodded to her encouraging words. While she talked, he wondered what she really was up to. Was she just playing with him, or did she really enjoy his presence and the silly plays they were making? 

As she snuggled against him even more than before he chuckled. "My my, the prices snuggling with the knight. What would the king say if he saw us right now?" Aereth said to Keres while gesturing in Domarus' direction.

ID# 71663 results:
Loot: 3

Edited by Aereth

As Aereth said this to Keres Domarus kicked one of the wolves away and turned to glance at them.  Seeing Keres lying against Aereth gave him mixed feelings about the scenario.  He was beginning to suspect a few thoughts going through her head but he really couldn't stop them.  He'd just have to talk to her about it later on.  In the meantime he saw no harm in this.  In fact.  He watched as a wolf rushed up to him with it's jaws open and allowed it to bite his gauntlet so he could deal more damage to the creature.  He slammed his arms into the other three and turned his head to the two, then saw his health cross the yellow zone.

"If you two lovebirds don't mind, I'm running out of health over here."  He was beginning to wonder if he would be forced to use his last MIT potion.  He doubted they should take on another four monsters from now on.  Two might be enough.  Upon hearing Domarus call out to them Keres smiled, her eyes still closed as she lay against Aereth.

"You heard the king my valiant knight.  Go help the king out."  She pulled herself up and sat straight, allowing Aereth room to get down.

ID#  71666  BD:  1  CD:  2  MD:  6

Domarus:  149/360  -  34/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  34/34

Wolf x 4:  156/180

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth turned to Domarus as he called out to them and had to see, that his health points already hit the yellow. Aereth chuckled at the comment of Keres and answered. "As you wish, milady. Oh, and another thing. Thanks for calming me down again." As she sat up again and gave Aereth the room to go down to fight, he gave her a wink and let himself drop down from the tree.

While dropping down, he opened his player menu, stored his discovery ring away and equipped his black leather coat. This time nobody was there to tank for him so he would need the extra evasion boost. As he hit the ground, his battle gear was fully equipped, and he was ready to fight.

He saw how the wolves were circling around Domarus in order to get him down. When Aereth noticed that one of the wolves was about to attack, he sped towards it and charged his sword art. Just before the wolf started it's attack, Aereth reached its hate range and released his sword art. The blade cut cleanly through the wolf, and it was knocked back. "I'll gather the attention of one or two of the wolves, so that you can breathe more freely. Don't worry I got your back."

ID# 71698 results:
Battle: 4+3=7
Damage: 7*3*2=42 DMG against Wolf A

Aereth: 340/340 <<29/34>> -6+1
Domarus: 149/360 <<34/36>>

Wolf A: 114/180 -42 from Aereth's attack
Wolf B: 156/180
Wolf C: 156/180
Wolf D: 156/180

Hate Counter:
Wolf A: A1, D0;
Wolf B: A0, D0;
Wolf C: A0, D0;
Wolf D: A0, D0;

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres was assuming he was talking about recently when he had freaked out about his girlfriend from the real world.  He jumped off of the branch before she could say anything and she gave a sigh.  Where was this even going?  He was her knight in shining armor?  She was his princess?  Domarus was the king?  Well, the last part made sense to her at least.  More like overlord actually, when all was said and done.  However she still didn't know what to think about how they were proceeding.  She expected him to be at least a little uneasy with what she had just did.  His response was the opposite of what she expected or wanted.  He accepted it swiftly and seemingly without hesitation.  However she could not deny that there was a small part of her that enjoyed the scenario she had made.  Down below Domarus watched as Aereth struck at one of the wolves.  Just one.  Well he thought, at least it wouldn't be four wolves hitting him anymore.  He released the sword art Ordinal Cleave, finally making a hit on the four wolves, dropping all of their health drastically, and turned to look to Aereth.

"Next time you want to help me by reducing the damage I get, try getting two wolves instead of one."  Domarus grinned as he spoke, not to show Aereth that he wasn't pissed, which of course Aereth couldn't see it past the full helmet anyways, but because the action helped make his sentence sound less agitated.

ID#  71702  BD:  7  CD:  10  MD:  4

Domarus:  158/360  -  18/36

@Aereth:  340/340  -  29/34

Wolf A:  42/180

Wolfs BCD:  84/180

Edited by Domarus

"I'm sorry buddy. But now I'm here, and I'm about to kick some serious a**." He replied to a seemingly p*ssed Domarus. As the two of them were talking the one wolf Aereth attacked before, started to charge at him. Seeing this Aereth readied his sword and intercepted it. The wolf and Aereth met halfway, and the wolf tried to slash with its claws at the brown haired player. Aereth easily looked through the attack, dodged to the side and followed up with a vertical downwards slash which split the wolf into half. It burst into tiny polygons, and both players got a good amount of loot form this one wolf.

"Don't worry, I won't let you die here by a pack of stupid wolves. You'll see, when we finished this quest today, we will be sitting in a bar, celebrating my newly found familiar." He grinned at his friend in heavy armor. 

Spoiler

ID# 71771 results:
Battle: 5+3
Damage: 7*3*2=42 DMG against Wolf A
Loot: 20

Aereth: 340/340 <<24/34>> -6+1
Domarus: 149/360 <<34/36>>

Wolf A: 0/180 -42 from Aereth's attack, DEAD
Wolf B: 156/180
Wolf C: 156/180
Wolf D: 156/180

Hate Counter:
Wolf B: A0, D1;
Wolf C: A0, D1;
Wolf D: A0, D1;

Loot: Both players get 10*180/2=900Col and 1 T1-Material

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Foregoing Action

Domarus watched as Aereth leaped into action and destroyed one of the wolves, leaving two left.  The two wolves jumped back in shock at the sudden appearance of another player, as well as the death of one of their allies.  While they were frozen in shock Domarus turned to Aereth with a nod.  

"Nice move Aereth.  Now we only have three to handle."  With that the wolves recovered and lunged at Domarus.  While this event went on Keres watched from her branch.  There was no comfortable spot and Porvós was equally uncomfortable.  Rhozarth, being a dragon, was perched quietly on a thick iced branch.  Well no longer iced, but too wet to catch fire now.  Keres decided to get her mind off of Aereth and onto other matters, such as Domarus' Generals.  He made it clear he wouldn't make any real attempt until Esther was rescued, but they could still hunt and plant the seeds.  Aereth was an obvious.  Chiana was a good plan for a dps but they hadn't seen her recently.  The recently discovered Wolfie was an idea but there was still one more missing.

ID#  71776  CD:  7  MD:  5

Domarus:  167/360  -  19/36

@Aereth:  340/340  -  24/34

Wolf's 2,3&4:  156/180

Edited by Domarus

Aereth returned the nod form Domarus. "Still three more to go, so let's speed this whole ting up a little bit." Aereth thought. After finishing his thought, Aereth rushed towards the three remaining wolves, and readied his only area of effect sword art, which he hand't used in some time to strike at the pack.

As he reached the first one, he dodged a bite and slashed at the side of the wolf, He then continued his rush, without slowing down, and hit the second wolf a little bit off guard. It seemed like this wolf wasn't anticipating that Aereth would continue his assault after slashing at the first one, so Aereth had no problems to also inflict some damage to this wolf. 
The third wolf however was watching the whole scenario unfolding and waited for Aereth's attack. As he reached the last wolf, the wolf tried to faint him into a false swipe from the right. Then however the wolf retreated it's claws and tried to bite into Aereth's flesh. "Good attempt, but you are definitely too slow to pull something like this off." He thought and jumped over the wolf, his blade ready for a strike. Aereth released the last part of his sword art and also hit the third wolf.

Spoiler

ID# 71806 results:
Battle: 5+3
Damage: 7*4*1=28 DMG

Aereth: 340/340 <<17/34>> -8+1
Domarus: 149/360 <<19/36>>

Wolf B: 56/180 -28 HP form Aereth's attack
Wolf C: 56/180 -28 HP form Aereth's attack
Wolf D: 56/180 -28 HP form Aereth's attack

Hate Counter:
Wolf B: A1, D1;
Wolf C: A1, D1;
Wolf D: A1, D1;

Materials: 23
Money: 2900 Col

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Foregoing Action

Domarus needed more energy.  He knew Aereth wouldn't be in danger taking one single hit and thus he wasn't worried.  When he found the right moment he would strike.  For now however he leaped out of harms way and watched.  With Aereth and Domarus having even hate the wolves could attack either side.  When Aereth struck them again, however, they'd be focused enough on him.  Then Domarus would try landing another hit on them to balance it out again.  For now he needed to collect energy.  If only there were a skill that allowed energy to regenerate faster like battle healing.  However he'd just have to stick with waiting.  The wolves came at Aereth but he was faster than them and thus it seemed like there was no chance of them hitting him.  Of course they could always surprise them.  Up above Keres continued to watch the battle as well, getting a bit bored.  She wanted to see someone destroy the wolves with a lot of power...  Actually she was getting rather bored of wolves.  Why not get a challenge for once?

ID#  71841  CD:  1  MD:  1

@Aereth: 340/340 <<17/34>> -8+1
Domarus: 149/360 <<19/36>>
Wolf B: 56/180 
Wolf C: 56/180 
Wolf D: 56/180

Edited by Domarus