[PP-F4] Trust, Loyalty and Strenght <<FtE>> [Domarus and Aereth][Complete]

Domarus still needed to gather enough energy for a possible final strike on the three wolves that were bothering them right now. "They are all close to red health, I guess Domarus could end them with one hit, but he has to regain some energy before he is able to attack again." Aereth thought as he took a deep breath, while he analyzed the situation. He wanted to make sure, that his partner and him got the highest possible amount of loot out of this encounter.

The wolf Aereth killed at first, gave them a good amount of Col, as well as a bonus material. If they were lucky, they would get some good Col, materials and Aereth even a familiar at the end of the day.

Focusing back on the battlefield, the wolves were slowly circling Domarus and Aereth. Since they both had landed equal hits on the wolves they could decide which player they would attack. "What are they going to do?" Aereth thought, as he was standing back to back with Domarus, to prevent any dead angles, from where they could find an easy opening.

@Domarus OOC: If the mobs hit when you roll the MD the next time split the damage, so that nobody has to receive the full damage. (2 wolves attack Aereth and 1 Domarus for instance, or kill them if your LD is high enough xD)

Spoiler

ID# 72036 results:
Battle: 2+3=5 MISS

Aereth: 340/340 <<15/34>> -2
Domarus: 149/360 <<19/36>>

Wolf B: 56/180
Wolf C: 56/180
Wolf D: 56/180

Hate Counter:
Wolf B: A1, D1;
Wolf C: A1, D1;
Wolf D: A1, D1;

Materials: 23
Quest Items: 10 Noble Wood
Money: 2900 Col

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foregoing Action

Domarus stood there and when he saw the wolves tense up he knew exactly what they planned to do.  With the hate balanced they would target both players, but with Domarus not doing anything the majority of them targeted Aereth.  Domarus didn't think the time right to strike since he wanted to get rid of them all at once.  Not to mention his weapon skill was designed to be AoE based attacks.  So he would stand still and simply let the wolf strike at his gauntlet, receiving the thorns damage it was due.  After the wolf scraped itself on his gauntlets Domarus looked up to Aereth, wondering how he was faring with the other two wolves attacking him.  Keres sat in the trees, getting a bit bored as she loved seeing them face a challenge.  These wolves however would be dead momentarily.  She sighed quietly and Rhozarth glanced at her then the battle.  He decided to go assist them and took flight.

ID#  72040  CD:  8  MD:  9

@Aereth: 258/340 -><-  15/34
Domarus: 144/360 -><- 20/36  -><-  Regen activated

Wolf B:  44/180  -><- Thorns activated

Wolfs C and D:  56/180

Edited by Domarus

As Domarus assumed, the wolves split up and two of them decided to attack Aereth head on. He knew that it would be very difficult to dodge both hits at the same time but tried nonetheless. The first wolf came charging at him, tightly followed by the second one.

Aereth immediately raised his sword to deflect the attack of the first incoming wolf. Its fangs crashed against his sword, and he was able to deflect the attack swiftly. Unfortunately, this let him open for an easy secondary strike from the second wolf. Its fangs made contact with Aereth’s flesh, and red damage markers showed up on his body. Looking at his health points, Aereth cursed. He reckoned with tanking some damage, but to see his health points drop this much… “F*ck it!” he thought, and started to speed towards the first wolf.

His sword started to glow as he activated his area of effect sword art once again. “Seeing how much damage they do, and how much damage we have already dealt to them, it will be no problem, even for me alone to cut them down before they danger my life…” Aereth moved as fast as he could to one wolf after the other, and a few moments later, all the wolves had another set of damage markers on their bodies, and got thrown back by the force of Aereth’s attack

Spoiler

ID# 72365 results:
Battle: 6+3
Damage: 7*4*1=28 DMG

Aereth: 258/340 <<8/34>> -8+1
@Domarus: 144/360 <<20/36>>

Wolf B: 28/180 -28 HP from Aereth's attack
Wolf C: 28/180 -28 HP from Aereth's attack
Wolf D: 28/180 -28 HP from Aereth's attack

Hate Counter:
Wolf B: A2, D1;
Wolf C: A2, D1;
Wolf D: A2, D1;

Materials: 23
Money: 2900 Col

Edited by Aereth

Aereth had dealt some more damage to the three and Domarus believed that he could do the rest.  He nodded to Rhozarth who flew over to Aereth, and tried to get him to move out of the way.  The wolves charged Aereth though, all of them, dropping his health down past halfway. They thought they might win.  They were sorely wrong.  Domarus was pissed with this fight and had had enough.  He made three long strides over and sent a massive kick at the three, knocking them far from the general to be.  He made his way over and unsheathed his two handed ax and released Torque wave, destroying the three wolves for good.  Afterwards the loot menu popped.  One thousand and three hundred fifty col was given to both players from the three as well as three materials to each.  Domarus sighed and sheathed his weapon, turning to Aereth.  

"Well now that they've been dealt with.  Nice to see you and Keres are getting a little more comfortable together.  As for combat I don't think we should risk any more.  This one was cutting it a bit close and we can still gather materials while searching for your wolf correct?  Unless you think we should try again some other time?"  Domarus wanted to see if Aereth would just drop it and give up.  If he did then there was some work to be done on the man.  If not...  He might just be ready for the position of general.  After a little talk of course.  Keres came down from the branch, Porvós behind her and walked up to Aereth with a smirk.  Domarus turned to her.

"So you want a knight eh?"  He turned to Aereth.

"And you want to be that knight is that right?"

@Aereth

ID#  72378  BD:  7  CD:  7  LD:  20  MD:  8

Domarus:  153/360  -><-  15/36

Aereth:  138/340  -><-  20/36

Wolves deceased

Both players receive 1,350 col and 3 T1 MAT

Edited by Domarus

Domarus nodded to his familiar, probably to get Aereth out of danger so that Domarus could lay waste on them. Ignoring the dragon, Aereth ran past Domarus and cast him a dark grin. “If he really wants to end the fight, then I shall crate an opening…” he thought as he sped up his pace and sheathed his sword. The wolves also started to charge at him. As they were about to meet, Aereth engaged them in close unarmed combat. The wolves laid waste on his health points and dropped them below half, but Aereth also sent one after the other flying towards Domarus, who kicked them all away and ended their lives with his sword art.

Aereth’s body was covered all over with red damage markers, but at the same time his Survial skill started to kick in, as he slowly walked back to Domarus. “Awesome work my friend.” He said and listened what Domarus said in return. “Yes, I quite enjoy the conversations with her.” He answered as Keres made her way over to them. To the last part however, Aereth rose an eyebrow. Did he really want to stop fighting for today? Or was he just testing him? “For me it would be no problem to fight again at your side against a couple of mobs, but since you have to do the tanking in our party, you decide.” He was definitely up for more combat, even though he had lost over half of his health in the last battle. This would be no problem at all, since his <<Survival>> extra skill would heal him back to full in no time. He wondered if Domarus would even notice that he had already picked up this particular skill.

Aereth chuckled at Domarus last comments, as Keres finally reached them. “So you were listening to us huh… And since she is your maid and you are her master, the title of a knight could only be taken by me, my friend.

Aereth: 168/340 <<21/34>> +20 HP (Survival) +1 Energy

Materials: 24+3=27
Money: 2900+1350=4250 Col

@Domarus

The dark look that Aereth gave Domarus made him curious.  Did he enjoy combat as much as Domarus did?  Probably not, but he was intrigued now and needed to learn more about that side of Aereth.  Nonetheless the monsters were deceased and victory was theirs.  At the same time they received decent loot yet again.  More materials for his shop he thought.  Excellent.  Not to mention extra col.  He needed to save it up to get him a very nice house.  Or more he thought.  But before that he needed to maximize his damage so that killing monsters would be a cinch.  Then he needed Aereth to come with him every time to ensure good col income as well as mat.  When Aereth mentioned how he enjoyed conversations with her Domarus nodded.

"Yes she can be interesting to talk to."  More than you know he thought to himself.  Aereth told him he was fine continuing even though they had cut it close and Domarus had called it off.  He shook his head.

"No, we're done with combat for now.  I need to increase my damage output as well as my MIT before taking on strong mobs again.  However do you wish to continue searching for your familiar or would you rather try another time?"  When he talked about their titles Domarus couldn't help but laugh lightly, still trying to get over this whole scenario.  Domarus was the master, the overlord.  Keres was the maid, the servant, the twisted little girl who begged for pain and torture in the darkness of the night.  And Aereth wanted to be her valiant knight in the shadows.  It was just too much.  When Aereth joined Domarus this all might become a little too literal.  He nodded with an unseen grin.  

"Indeed it seems that way."

@Aereth

Domarus shook his head, when Aereth told him that he was fine with continuing to fight, and said that he had enough for now. Like Aereth said before, He was the tank of this party, and since he had to take the most damage, he could decide. Besides, material gathering was also fine with Aereth. He was a scout after all. So he loved material gathering right? “I will stay here, continuing to look for that stupid wolf, but I could understand if you wanted to head home for today. So if you want to call it a day, no hard feelings.” Aereth wanted to get this freaking familiar today. It wasn’t like he needed it for anything in particular, but when Aereth started something, he always wanted to finish it.

Turning to Keres, he said in a low voice, suppressing a grin as hard as he could. “You also wanna head home? Or do you want to stay, and help me?

Spoiler

ID# 72517 results:
Loot: 1+4+1(Familiar call) failed to find enhanced familiar

Aereth: 188/340 <<22/34>> +20 HP (Survival) +1 Energy

Materials: 27
Money: 4250 Col

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus laughed loud and hard when Aereth told Domarus he could leave if he wanted.  His eyes flashed with an honest passion when he said his next words.  

"When I set my eyes on something I see it to completion.  You'll get your familiar Aereth and I will ensure that you do.  You have a quest you need my help with?  I'll get it done.  Especially since it benefits me as much as it does you, even if you don't realize it."  Domarus opened his menu and switched his armor out to his dragon bone armor.  Keres walked up between Domarus and Aereth.  She went where Domarus went, but she did enjoy Aereth's company.  For now however Domarus and Aereth were going to be together for a bit so she had the best of both worlds today.  She walked over to Domarus with a smirk.  

"Looks like I'll be sticking around for a while Aereth.  I go where he goes, he is my master after all."  Domarus scanned the area around them.  It was very painfully quiet.  He turned to Aereth.

"I have a question:  when you go off on you're hunting spree, will your guild let you stay?  Or will you just leave?  And if you did leave would you want to be solo the rest of your time in Aincrad?"  It was time to continue his manipulation skills.  He just had to be careful was all.

@Aereth

When Domarus started his little speech, Aereth wanted to raise an eyebrow at this situation but refrained from it. From the look in his eyes he could definitely see, that he meant what he said. No lies no faints. So Aereth choose to put on a smile and answered. “Thank you, my friend. Glad to know that there are at least some people in here that you can rely on.

Aereth then chuckled when Keres smirked and made her comment. “Maybe you’ll bring us some luck while searching for my familiar.” He answered, grinning himself.

The good mood, however dropped rather fast, because Domarus seemed to take every opportunity to get more information out of Aereth. “To be honest with you, I don’t really know. As it is right now, I’m in the middle of my training, and I haven’t talked with all of the paladins about my goals. But after I finished my scout training, I will most definitely talk to all of them about the matter. And if they decide that it would be best for the guild if I left so be it. Maybe I’ll even leave on my own will, but like I said, right now I don’t know.” At the second question he looked at the ground. “I know that I cannot archive anything if I’m working alone. But under no circumstances, I want to involve the Celestial Ascendants it this. This is my fight, and I don’t want to bring doom over them… They only want to help weaker player to get stronger. And this is good since those players will be needed at the frontlines. They are no police or army like guild. They just want to help in their own way, just like I want to help in my way.

Spoiler

ID# 72551 results:
Loot: 9+4

Aereth: 228/340 <<34/34>> +20 HP (Survival)

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

The fact that Aereth believed Keres would bring him luck on his search for his familiar was interesting and rather funny to Domarus, but he knew it was a joke either way.  And then after Domarus' question Aereth seemed a little concerned.  As he explained Domarus thought about his words, reactions and such.  He seemed ready to accept his guild kicking him out however Domarus doubted he would actually be fine if they did.  When he prepared to answer the second question he looked down at the ground as if ashamed.  His explanation told Domarus that he was reaching the point where his doubts were hanging.  It was time to crush those doubts and help Aereth plunge into the darkness.  

"If you don't want them involved then don't let them be involved.  However I doubt you could pull something like this on your own Aereth.  So instead of doing that, I suggest you have some help.  I am very much willing to be there for you and, well.  I might know a few others who would be willing to help as well.  I like to know who and where everyone is, both physically and mentally.  I know people and I have connections.  If you require assistance, I can get you that aid.  If you need shelter, I can provide that shelter.  And while I may not be powerful yet, I can provide firepower.  I do not intend to be useless in this world, no.  I plan to be the opposite."  He gave Aereth a smile.

"You call, and I'll answer.  That's what friends are for correct?"  Friend.  Such a loose term he thought.  Domarus only considered Esther and Keres to be his friends at the moment and no one else.  However this Aereth person would be a valuable member and thus manipulation would be important.  Keres smiled to Aereth before scanning the area for any materials she could gather.  However she didn't spot any.

ID#  72683  LD:  8

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

When Domarus offered him his help for the future, Aereth didn’t quite know what to think of it. Was Domarus really seeing him as a friend or an ally. Was he really trusting him, or was he just trying to use him for his unknown goals? Either way, Aereth didn’t care. If they shared a common goal, then why not working together on the accomplishment of it.

Cracking a smile Aereth answered. “Thank you my friend. I most probably will come back to that offer. But also don’t be shy to ask me if you need anything. You said that you like to know who and where everyone is, and this is something I can help you with.” Referring to his information gathering abilities.

Seeing Keres smile, Aereth instantly returned the gesture, and also started to look out for some materials. Unfortunately, he also wasn’t able to spot anything useful. He then turned back to Domarus and asked. “You said you don’t intend to be useless, and that you plan to be the opposite. How did you mean this, if I may ask?

Spoiler

ID# 72722 results:
Loot: 5+3

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus listened to Aereth thank and accept his offer to assist, as well as pretty much tell him that he was willing to do any sort of scout work for Domarus.  At this point he was nearly a follower and Domarus hadn't done much as of yet.  However he wanted him at general status:  To the point where he was willing to go above and beyond for him, and would be perfectly fine with Domarus' intentions and plans, as well as keep them dead secret, save for the other generals of course.  His plans were processing faster than he had anticipated.  That was fine by him.  He gave a friendly smile and nodded.

"Of course Aereth, thank you.  I don't need anything at the moment but I'll call upon you should something come up."  Domarus wasn't sure why, but he felt like he'd be calling on Aereth rather soon.  As they continued to travel and search for usable materials, Aereth asked Domarus a question.  This was easy to answer actually.

"Well simply put, I wish to be important in this world.  I don't want to stand on the side lines, and neither do I want to be one of the mass who helps enough in the fight in this world.  No, I want to be on the very front, dealing the most damage and being far more important than that.  That is what I wish, and that is why I train so hard."  Half truth.  Domarus wanted power, raw power, and while good reputation and importance was indeed a part of that, there was much MUCH more to it.  However he wouldn't show that to Aereth.  Not yet of course.  

ID#  73288  LD:  11

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

From Domarus’ answer it was obvious that he didn’t need anything from Aereth right now, he said so after all, but from the second part it seemed like he was really interested in some of Aereth’s skills. “Perfect, I owe you some things after all the stuff you helped me with, and I’d be glad to return these favours.

He then shared some of his plans with Aereth. To put it short, Domarus wanted to become the boss. The most important, strongest, “loved”, etc. It seemed he really wanted to rule this virtual world. Until today, he didn’t do any harm to other players, judging by his high reputation from the players on the lower floors, but somehow Aereth didn’t quite know what he wanted to do when he would have gained the power and influence Domarus desires this much… “I hope he doesn’t abuse it if he ever gets this far…” he thought as Domarus’ talked. “But as long as his goals will help me with mine, I’m fine with it. And I’ll still have an eye on him.”

Then it seems like we both have to train much longer and much harder before even one of us reaches his desired goal. But let’s be real. It wouldn’t have any value to reach a goal that is very easy to archive…” He said, and spotted another set of materials, hidden under some snow.

Spoiler

ID# 73546 results:
Loot: 18+4

Materials: 27+4=31

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

It seemed as though Aereth believed he owed Domarus, which was a good thing of course.  And with his willingness to do favors for Domarus it would certainly make things easier.  However he still needed to be handled with care.  Domarus had no clue how long it would take for this player to be swayed over to his side.  And Aereth's ultimate goal...  It would be an interesting time working with this player Domarus thought to himself.  He was interested how the man's mind would react to what was to come.  When Aereth spoke again he mentioned their goals being difficult to attain.  Domarus grinned at this, his dragon stretching it's wings as Domarus replied.  

"Aereth, what do you think would happen if everything were easy to attain?  Boredom.  Imagine all the humans in the world getting what they want with little to no effort at all.  There would be no joy in your victory.  There'd be no satisfaction.  Because you didn't work for it.  The harder the goal is, the more determined and passionate you become, the more sweet the victory.  So I say let that road drive you.  And be sure to have plans for after you've attained what you wish.  For if you do not you will surely be lost my friend."  With that Domarus turned his gaze along the ground, hoping he'd spot a material he could craft with.  As he did so Keres stared at him with passion in her eyes.  She loved the words that came out of his lips, but she enjoyed more the pain he inflicted on her in secret.  As she thought this, Porvós curled even tighter, sparking a tiny bit of pain.  Her lips curled slightly from the feeling.  Domarus sighed in frustration and shook his head when he found nothing.

"This is what I get for choosing all out combat build over any utility skill I suppose."

ID#  73599  LD:  2

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

“Or choose goals that you will never fully reach…” Aereth thought at the past part of the small speech Domarus gave. But he was right. Like Aereth said before, goals that were easy to achieve held no value to them, as anybody would be able to reach them, and just if you work hard for your goals, you could draw pleasure from reaching them. “I have to agree with you to the fullest. And it’s good to work with people that know this particular thing.” He said. “But it seems like he also gets a little bit more comfortable around me…” he thought shortly afterwards.

Aereth chuckled at Domarus’ little joke about being all out combat orientated. “Don’t worry. You can’t do everything at the same time. You choose to be a DPS unit, so you deal heavy amounts of damage. This is something that I won’t be able to do. Especially with the underwhelming weapon type I choose… I intend on grand mastering the material arts skill as soon as I have enough SP for it.” he said and spotted another set of materials in the snow, not far away from them.

Spoiler

ID# 73657 results:
Loot: 12+4

Materials: 31+4=35

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Aereth agreed to Domarus whole heartedly...  Or at least that's what he said.  He seemed to be a little on guard still and Domarus took note of this.  He needed Aereth to become lax, comfortable with Domarus and anyone he might associate himself with.  Especially if Aereth was to learn of Domarus' goals and plans.  He nodded to the player and looked around again.  Rhozarth he noticed, was looking at Aereth for a little while longer.  He cocked an eyebrow as even he didn't know what the familiar was watching him for.  Eventually Rhozarth looked away.  He listened to Aereth's comment and nodded.  

"Indeed.  My strength and power is very important indeed, however since it's an all out drive towards damage, it needs to be balanced with the tanks, scouts and healers.  There are many things I can do alone however.  If my damage and health is high enough there's no quest I couldn't handle alone.  However I have not reached that point yet, and thus require a tank or healer.  And not only is it difficult to collect materials at the moment, but I also lack a means of gathering intel.  And that's where scouts come in.  With all four builds together however, one could take on a dungeon, deal with it swiftly, and the scout ensures good loot among the minions, while also helping with the boss at the end."  He had, in short, labeled how he wanted his generals to meet.  Once he had made official whom would join him, he would have Aereth find a dungeon and the five would clear it.  In the end he would name them generals, share his true goals, and the first step would be complete.  He mentally smiled as things were going rather well for him.  Keres continued to look around but spotted no materials.

ID#  73794  LD:  9

Edited by Domarus

Aereth noticed how the dragon looked a little bit longer at Aereth than Domarus. It was a little bit strange, but he chose to ignore it. After that however, Domarus talked about the different roles and the importance of each role inside of this game. Aereth for himself thought that the roles shouldn’t be looked at so separately. The meta was shifting, and less and less players came to the front lines. So today it mostly wasn’t enough to fill in just a single role. The future were hybrid builds. That’s what Aereth thought, at least. Healer/Tank, DPS/Tank, Scout/DPS. And the last was what Aereth was going for. Being able to find anything he needed, Dungeons, information, players, and then also being able to take an active part at a boss fight, removing players from Aincrad, etc. “I know what you mean. On the lower levels you are so f*cked if you try to solo the game. You either get killed by the mobs or other players because you are not used to take hit or heal yourself fast enough, or you just haven’t enough information about the situation you are facing. Either one of these things can get you killed in no time here…” Aereth added and picked up more materials that were hidden under a small bush that was covered in snow.

Spoiler

ID# 73816 results:
Loot: 13+4

Materials: 35+4=39

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus nodded to Aereth's comment, recalling when he himself needed assistance.  

"However if you clear a few quests with someone to get the sp you need, get a few skill ranks, then you're pretty much good to go.  It's still easier to go with other players, but at least soloing becomes manageable.  To be honest I actually haven't soloed for real in a while.  I plan to when I reach tier two however.  Decimating my opponents and clearing a few more quests and random quests.  Get my level up."  As Domarus spoke, Keres had been looking some more, her familiar still wrapped around her.  She watched the two talk in silence.  She was getting bored...  Really bored.  She needed a little excitement.  What kind of excitement she had no idea, but she needed something.  While she thought about this Domarus continued onto another subject.  

"So Aereth.  A question for you and your build.  What skills or mods do you plan to get as you level up, and in what order?  I myself plan to grandmaster my weapon skill, get four ferocity mods, train Rhozarth up, then get the heavy armor skill ranked up so that I can obtain it's damage mod.  After that I'll probably get and grandmaster battle healing unless something better comes along."  Keres thought a little and then she soon smiled.  Before she came over to the two she scanned the area for materials but of course, spotted nothing.  She ran over quite silently despite the snow, and jumped at Aereth, hugging him from behind.

"Ignoring the princess huh?  That's quite naughty of you."

ID#  73821  LD:  1

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth listened carefully to what Domarus talked about, and had to think for himself how his training went until now. “Right now I’m working to solo all the weaker quests to carry me to level 25. And I still do some quests with my guild mates from time to time. But more soloing in the last time...” Then he stopped his tracks for a moment, and removed the snow from beneath where he was standing, and fetched another set of crystals from it. Before storing them in his inventory, he took one and tossed it into Keres’ direction, with a grin on his face.

Then Domarus asked him about his build and how he would allocate his skill points in the future. “Hmmmm. I think the next thing I’m going to spend my points in will be the my familiar, followed by grandmastering my search and detect, getting the reveal mod. And then I’ll grandmaster the material arts skill because the one handed sword skill hasn’t quite the damage output I imagined as I picked it up… And finally, I’ll start to work on my sneak and hide skill for the surprise attack mod.

Suddenly he heard some steps from behind, but was too late to react to Keres’ surprise attack. “Oh I’m terribly sorry, milady.” He then grabbed her gentle but firmly, removed her from his back and moved her to his front side so that he was now carrying her bridal style. “What may I do for you, milady?"

Spoiler

ID# 73828 results:
Loot: 12+4

Materials: 39+4-1(given to Keres)=42

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus nodded.  There were a few quests he needed to take down himself.  Several of them containing extra skills he could use.  One of them he'd take on soon, granting him a skill that revived his energy, which he would indeed be needing.  He watched the player pick up some items and toss one to Keres, who grinned back as she inserted it into her inventory.  Domarus then listened to Aereth as he relayed the skills he wanted to go.  Domarus chuckled as he reached down to pick up a possible material.  

"If you want my opinion it sounds like you're looking to become an assassin rather than a scout.  I don't mind of course, a moral assassin could be useful in this world of life and death.  Weed out the corrupt (and the weak he thought to himself), allowing us to worry about it less and just focus on getting out of here."  While he desired to take control of much going on in Aincrad, he did want to get out of SAO as well.  He had plans in the real world that were put on hold because of this deathtrap.  Suddenly he saw Keres rush up silently behind Aereth and hug him from behind.  He mentally grunted.  She seems to be getting all too comfortable with this idea of power.  When he saw the manner in which Aereth was holding her he nearly rolled his eyes and instead just turned to continue looking.  Keres almost giggled when he held her the way he did and shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm bored.  Entertain me," she said with a smirk.

@Aereth