[PP-F3] <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Row/Morgenstern) (Complete)

After arriving to the safe zone, the group stopped to say goodbye to their new friend. She laugh while looking away, "Yeah... But next time, I won't fail. When I take a job, I go 100 percent!" How's eyes where on fire as she declared her resolved. This was just a small blunder on her road to fame and glory. She learned alot about the aggro system and how dangerous not managing it was. She also learned why people feared the front lines. Losing a friend, even a new one, was a horrible feeling. Being powerless as a boss strikes down your allies was something she never wanted to repeat again. For that reason she knew the next skill she would get would be one for tanking. 

After Johnathen left, the two turned in the quest. It was no surprises that Vargas chose the leather armor. He was a DPs, a strong one at that. It would suck to have to go back to chipping away the mobs HP little by little when they spit up. "Sorry again for failing you... I promise, next time I will properly defend you." She took a bow to finish the apologize. The she rose laughing. "Still it was fun playing with you. We should party up more often but for now, see you later." Without giving him a chance to respond she ran off into the town and disappeared into the crowd. 

Edited by Row
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic