A few questions

Hi, it's been a few months since I last visited the site and a few things have changed which I have some questions for. :D

. How do I input the amount of col and mats in from my journal to the col and mats box?

. Stats changes of mobs and players. Am I right in saying a level 1 boar for example would now have the stats of 4hp and 10 damage. Whilst I have my 460 hp and x damage. Or have the mobs also had an increase in stats as well?

. I noticed the rank 5 one handed spears sword arts have changed a bit. Im guessing I just update these changes?

Thanks for the help.

That's a list of major stuff that got changed so I suggest giving that a read. 

For your questions though:

1) Something a staff member would do but it was only a trial run so I don't think it's being updated at the moment. :T

2) Yeah those stats are right but in order to get loot you need to have the mob's health at half of yours like usual.

3) Sword arts did get some changes so you just update accordingly. Also we were given the chance to transfer our current weapon skill SP to new weapon skills after the update. I don't know if you'd want to, but if you do asking Takao if you still could would be a good idea.

Ah okay thanks Baldur!

Oh and I have one one more question.

I noticed that the two handed sword arts got a boost to base damage because players are unable to equip a shield. Does this mean I can equip a shield as a bonus item, because I use a one-handed spear or am I still limited to only having 3 items equipped in a thread at once? (such as my amulet, spear and armor.) 

Hopefully that question made sense,

Sorry and thanks for your time guys. 

"Equipping" an item is only really one way to think about it.

The more exact way is: You can only receive bonuses from 3 items.

Enhancement caps are character wide. So for example you could have 1 slot of mitigation on your shield, and 2 slots on your armor for the cap of 3. But if you had armor that had 3 slots on your armor, and 2 slots on your shield, you still would only gain the benefit from 3 slots of damage mitigation.

Hope that makes sense.