[OP, NK, F1] Link Start!

Bhairyuu smiled as he listened to all the other players all around him as they conversed and so he could engage in one of his favorite hobbies, people-watching. After a while, he decided to speak up with his two cents on @Dominion's choice of possible masteries

"Hmm, you may be the one of the only players I know who is going to be focusing on unarmed combat. It's an interesting choice to be sure, but what sort of build are you going for, Dominion? tank? DPS? or maybe a hybrid of both?"

He asked curiously and paused to collect his thoughts for a second or two and then continued

"I am going for a balanced build for the most part, with the focus being on DPS if any at all...with a more minor focus on the Martial Arts skill..."

He then fell silent and went back to observing the other players and tryng to absorb all the knowledge he could about them while he waited for Dominion to respond to his comments and wondered what he was planning to do in addition to the Martial Arts extra skill.

"Buuuu" joked Row as she puffed out her cheeks. "I hope you get the skill soon so you can be a real monk." She made sure to smile and to encourage the playful atmosphere. Seeing new things was one of the joys of being a treasure hunter, even if it did not equal gold. In a game made for swords and weapons, she would have never thought of actually using her fist to fight. Before she could fantasy about it, she was hit with another question. It seemed that Dom was interested in her earnings. "Fu fu fu, you have a sharp eye. These are super rare earrings that make treasure hunting a blast. With these bad boys on, nothing will escape my sharp eye." Then another player appeared out of nowhere and asked Dom about his build. No, this was the same player from earlier... in fact, he greet her. Row's face went red. To think she would forget to, at the very least, return the gesture of a greeting. She was getting to hungry for quest! "Oh no... I am so sorry Bhairyuu. I am Row, please forgive my rudeness. I was just distracted by the idea of doing a quest." she lowered her head and slowly sunk to the ground in shame.

Dominion knew that monks and fist fighting were hand in hand... because he had trained the majority of his life in martial arts. His preferred weapon was a stick, partially because the people who taught him were monastery monks, but he didn't feel the need to mention any of this. Dominion was still looking at the earrings when Row answered his question. Even after her explanation, Dominion had no idea if the earrings hurt, but apparently they were some sort of rare object that enhanced treasure hunting in some way. Dominion heard Bhairyuu's statement/questions and thought for a moment. However, Row began speaking and Dominion held off from speaking. when she made her comment, Dominion began to give an answer. "The answer to the question about my build is strange. I am actually building myself as a DPS, Healer." Dominion was still laying on the ground, moving his head to face the person he wanted to pay attention to. He took notice in the corner of his eye that Rows head was facing the ground. He did not understand why she was looking down, but he smiled nonetheless and stated without thinking. "Well, I say we quest then. Treasure awaits!" Dominion could not believe he just said that, especially when he planned to give most of the items he found away anyway. I will just give anything we happen to find during the quest to Row, It's not like I treasure any materials at the moment. Even so, Dominion brought his knees closer to his chest and flipped up onto his feet. He patted down his unbuttoned shirt and turned his head slightly back to say to Row, "I will PM you for the quest as soon as the item I bought from the store is forged". With that, Dominion swiped his menu open and sent a friend request to Bhairyuu and Row. He waved at them as he began to make his way back to the starting city. How strange, I never really met the other people in the area, but they should at least know my name if the time ever comes when they require assistance. First stop, Macradon's shop.

-{Dominion left}

Edited by Dominion
  • 2 weeks later...

Bhairyuu noticed @Rowlooking dejected and hastened to assuage her worries

"Oh, Row please don't worry so much. i don't mind your late greeting one bit, I know how distractng the thought of an interesting quest can consume a person. I am the same way, so I can completely understand your sentiments."

He said in his rich baritone but melodious voice, trying to make it sound as comforting as he could and hoped that Row would pick up on that and relax around him. Then, while he was waiting for Row to reply, he nodded to Dominion to signal that he had heard him. It was then that he noticed the friend request that Dominion sent and immediately approved it, adding him to his friends list. He then sent a friend request to Row in turn, hoping she would accept it. Then he waited to see what Row would do in response.

Edited by Bhairyuu

"Thank you for you understanding," Row responded why smiling. Shortly after Dom explained his build and then sent her a friend request. Row giggled and clicked yes. Why would she not be friends with a future ally for a quest. She waved good bye though she knew it would not be long before they would be fighting at arms against some weird monster. Turning back to Bhairyuu, she figure it was time to leave the part. "Sorry to book only moments before meeting you but I really do have things to do. If you ever need a partner to take a hit for you, please let me know!" She laughed before realizing how stupid that sounded. "I mean... not that you can't take a hit... just uhh... see you around!" She quickly turned around and made her way out of the area. Once she was out of sight she rubbed her hand down her face. She could have done that a lot better then the way she had. Either way, at least she had a new friend and hopefully a fun adventure prove herself while collecting all the treasures!

-row left-

Edited by Row

Bhairyuu chuckled as he watched Row stumble while trying to answer him honestly and that chuckle only grew as he watched her hastily beat a retreat away from him and out of the general area where they had been hanging out till then. Figuring it was time that he too made his way out, Bhairyuu turned on his heel and headed off as well in the direction of the safezone, looking forward to having a nice meal and a drink before indulging in some training in order to improve his skills.

Upon reaching the center of the town, he went to one of the inns and bought himself a small meal and a beer, sat down at one of the stone structures near the outskirts of the town and watched the setting sun with his keen piercing green eyes filled with wonder, muttering

"Kayaba...you are something else...madman though you may be for trapping us all here..."

While wolfing down his meal and washing it down with a beer, Bhairyuu wondered if he should visit his good buddy Khrysaor and hang out since he essentially had nothng better to do at the moment.

- Bhairyuu left -

• 1 year later...