[PP-F7] Ice Climbers <<Case of Wurms>>

It was Sey the explorer! Seven was a dangerous floor level for him to be at right now, but he loved the sights that the game had to offer him. What with the snowy ice caps of the winter wonderland of floor four, when he heard of the mountaintops of the seventh floor, he could not contain his excitement. He came prepared with his uncommon armor, allowing him to take some brunt of the attacks. Was that all? Just about. But he felt like he could do it anyways, and this was a moment that he could not let go of so easily. So he would begin to move around the safe zone, looking for some form of exit that he could use to get out of there. Once he did that, he would begin traveling to the mountains, and a good time shall be had. With his assault spear placed in his grip, he would march off out to the end of the safe zone, mentally preparing himself for the danger that could be a factor on the floor. Once that had been done, he'd move out of the safe zone, on his way to find the mountains.

Edited by Sey

Floor seven, a nice change of view from the apparently dead 13th floor where the house of this particular Tailor was located. Today she was here alongside her white furred lioness to gather some God knows what material for her mentor. The usual routine unfolded at the NPC Tailor shop on the First floor where her "sensei" was settled. "How nice of you to come visit...." followed by some mediocre, probably pre-programmed or at the very least well rehearsed, pleasantries and then abruptly tossed away to  just to send her up to the task of gathering materials for her NPC teacher.

"But why did she have to send us into the damn mountains!??" asked the blonde her feline companion, expecting little to no reply. But a small growl came by her side so the blonde showed a troubled smile as she didn't know where to start on deciphering what Kimba's answer was. In the distance there would be the main setlement that she left behind, walking without fear outside the safe zone near a platinum haired boy that seemed hyped.

Once he got outside of the safe zone, he would instantly begin to feel a nasty breeze of the winds that the land provided for him. Turning back with some doubts all of a sudden, he would notice two beings that stood out among the rest of the NPCs. Fixing his eyes the best he could onto them, he would see that one of them was on all fours... An animal. In that case, the blonde one must have been the owner, seeing how naturally the animal seemed to be around the young lady. They seemed to be nearing the exit of the safe zone... Fortunate since the number of others that seem to be outside of the safe zone were rather scarce. Maybe he could pay her to give him something warm for the moment, seeing that she was rather well equipped. So making his way calmly, he'd place his freezing hands in his pockets and shiver, doing his best to keep his cool as he would make an attempt to approach. However, he would rather not get too close, since a lion was not something a stranger would like to get near. So if they have not moved, he'd be just a little more than conversation distance away. "Hey there! May I ask of something? I need something warm to borrow for the moment, and I'll pay you some Col if you let me borrow some warm item."

• 3 weeks later...

As she continued her monologue, the first one to hear the hail from behind them was of course, the perked eared lioness that turned her head around to see who was talking. Kimba halted her usual instinct to lash out at whatever approached them in self defense... mainly because, as the blonde, she didn't see much things on this floor as a threat to the two of them. The defining factor in this particular case was the lack of any bloodlust or evil intent coming from the platinum haired figure, that her golden eyes set upon. Half a second later, following a not-so-complex reaction as her feline companion, the blonde too turned her head to see who adressed them. It wasn't a voice she recognized, so she instinctively was curious, thus halting their advance.

She waved at the person, the face not registering to any people familiar to her, and in the same time beckoned him closer. "Come here, she won't bite." she said loudly then continued in almost a whisper... "if you behave well.." Then she to decipher what he asked of her.  

"... you let me borrow some warm item." A decent request but totally unexpected from a stranger. Luckily for him, as she was a Tailor by in-game profession, she wouldn't think too much of the request and summon her Shop's HUD Inventory and scroll through it until she'd find a item that would fit his needs; stopping at a old cloak she made for a member of the ex-'Crimson Blades', guild that had been absorbed and are now part of the 'Knights of The Blood Oath'. She materialized the item and tossed it to him as she doubted the person that originally ordered it had any intent of claiming it after so long. She wasn't sure if he was over level 25 to be able to use a the Tier 2 Item's enhancements but he could at least wrap it around himself to keep him worm

"There you go!" she said as she threw it. "Still, coming on this mountain themed floor in your type of attire isn't the wisest thing to do." he said bluntly with a smile, avoiding to bluntly call it a stupid thing to think/do.

Gave Sey the following Item:

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Cloak
Profession: Tailor
ID: 54288
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: 
 A long red cloak, similar to that a King might wear, that barely touches the ground when the wearer stands at full height. A hood is set in the top, and the entire thing is lined with grey wool. Slits lay in the sides for the wearer to put their arms through, and clips hang from the front to secure the cloak around the wearer. On the left a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

The lady first beckoned for him to come closer. As enticing as the possibility of having the lion maul him like nothing but the fresh little meat packet he was to it, he'd rather not do that. Her promise seemed rather sincere, despite what came after it. Unfortunately for him, he did not hear that last part considering the distance between them anyways. However, it was not in his nature to cause her any harm. Not while he was making a request to her. So with caution, he would take slow steps over to the both of them, keeping his hands up in the air so that he would not anger either of the two. Sure, the spear was up in his right hand, but that was rather useless while so high up in the air. And of course, he was not so stupid as to actually strike either of them with such a poor amount of balance in his steps, near the edge of the safe zone, and out in the freezing cold where nothing could keep him warm.

All of a sudden, he would end up having a sudden cloak tossed towards his direction from the lady, without any form of transaction or anything. "T-thanks." He would gratefully thank her as he would quickly cover himself up. His words were a bit shaky due to the abnormal cold of the weather around them. It would take a bit of time for the body heat to work it's magic, but this was more than generous. She'd then continue to say that it was not the wisest of choices to be up here with the gear he had. He'd scratch the back of his head while replying. "I really wanted to climb the mountain though, though I don't quite have the Col to pay for the gear yet. Still, I've been taking my odds recently, and they seem to work! Also... Are you sure you don't want some payment for me renting this or anything? I plan to go heavy armor in the future anyways."

• 2 weeks later...

"One day the odds won't be in your favor. Are you sure you want to risk you life in a gamble?" she asked with a serious tone. "No need for payment. At this point its just wasting space in my inventory." She then pondered on what he said earlier.... "Climb the mountain?" she muttered as she looked towards one of close mountain peak. That was her destination as well. "And for the love of god, put your hands down, we're going to rob you or anything." she added with a grin. If nothing else he would be a good chat partner since her feline friend's responses would sum up to growls and roars.. and the ocasional fix gaze. "You wanna come with us?Were going to that peak and you said you wanted to do some mountain climbing. So our goals align. If you're a good boy and help me out, you may even get some materials out of it." she added with a tempting tone and a slight grin.

"I guess I will find out when that time comes. Near-death experiences are surprisingly good motivators." He'd explain in such a carefree way. After being ordered to put his hands down, he would move them slowly, still cautious in not angering the both of them. She seemed rather nice though, and while the face could fool the eyes of many, and while he still had his own alert up, as long as she did not intend to kill him, he was more than fine to play along. "Perhaps I might be that good boy then, I could always use a little more materials. Care to lead the way? I'll try to help you as much as I can, which hopefully is even at all..." It was the honest truth, and it was not like he had to hide it. After all, he was at her mercy for being warm because he could not afford anything warm. What were the chances of her not knowing how low leveled a player he was? Hopefully he had made the right choice.

"You either have a death wish or don't know what it means to look death into the eyes." she replied with a grin. A fun little thought just came across her mind as she used her right hand to navigate though her menu and instantly summoned her main weapon. A black 10 feet/3 meter banner with a spearhead at the tip made a audible thud noise at its base hit the ground. "You know, I can arrange both cases if you want to." Her eyes revealed a cold mirror-like stare into his own. How would he seem himself? she wondered as she was serious about his statement. Expecting a answer of sorts for him, she began releasing evil intent that Kimba immediately sensed and started growling at her. one could say this was her little test for people that were brave enough to step outside the compounds of the safe haven with her.

"H-Hey now..." The sudden look of this player would emit threat, harm, something far different than what he had seen back in the past. At one point, she was willing to lend him her coat, but the next, she was threatening to kill him. But despite this... He didn't want to run away. Reasoning was his best hope, that was the option that he truly knew anyways. There were some leverages in his favor actually if he played his cards right. "I'm not any threat to you, have I not made that clear? What would you gain from killing me?" He would ask, looking down to the lion, who seemed to have it's own thoughts on this sudden behavior. It did not approve of whatever was going on, yet despite this, he was not quite one to just step down. She'd kill him if he ran anyways, so what was the point. To get into the mind of an insane player, he had to entice them. But... He did not know how he was going to do that. What did she want... He needed to know. However, he didn't step back. He'll talk with his own stare, none at all hollow, as if he were dealing with a customer.

• 2 weeks later...

He didn't run... that was a good enough start in her book. "Maybe there's still hope." she muttered as she raised her blade and spun it 180 degrees until the pointy tip faced the ground behind her. She was now holding the banner over her shoulder and put some distance between them with a looped smile, all the enmity emitted earlier disappearing as soon as she projected it. "For now, nothing but a orange cursor." she replied, pointing at the green marker above her head. Clear indicator that she wasn't a player killer, well one recognized by the Cardinal system anyway. She stared at the nearby sand formation; at first she found it weird for such a thing to be present near a mountain range. But as she continued to look, she could see fine movements in the sands. A grin appeared on her expression as she continued to observe it but instead of charging blindly like she always did, the blonde opted to walk in a semicircle around Sey. "You know... I never asked what your name was. Mine is Ariel. Nice to meet ya."

if he'd follow her slow paces around him. at the moment, the platinum haired youth shouldn't be able to see the burrowed monster that was heading towards them from behind him. The blonde however did notice, and extended her arm for a handshake: "Let's get along from now on!" she added with a smile that would make people think she was just a innocent girl making friends.

Ariel: 1,155 / 1,155 HP | 114/114 EN
Sey: 

<<Amphis Serpens>> : 175/175 HP | 45 Mit | 75 Dmg
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the boss will attack the two players with the highest Hate and poison them, dealing attack damage AND 20 damage for 5 turns that cannot be mitigated.

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,155  HP
114 Energy
3 Accuracy
3 Evasion
15 / 23 Base Damage 
75 Mitigation
+10 Heal (from every source)
(24+10) Heal, after hit.

Hide contents

HP: 1140 (lvl. 57 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 56 x2
Accuracy: 1(lucky charm) +1(precision) +1(weapon)
Evasion: 2(lucky charm) +1(Sprint and Acrobatics)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) + 5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) +4(potion) / +8 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(skill) +45(armor)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Omamori: Feline Eyes» (+2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy) (lucky charm, T1)
» «Leonidas' Strength» (+1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+(Tier 2, Demonic Light Armor) 
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (2h assault spear, T2)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:
MQs03Cg.png?1

After all of that, did she just expect him to forget what had just happened? If so, despite that extremely convincing smile that she equipped, she was a lot more insane than he could imagine. It was a scenario in which she threatened his life, suddenly acted like a friend... But her walking around him as if she were a vulture stalking him, it gave him an unneeded amount of tension. He was trapped at this point though, checkmate. Accept the hand and she could pull him close to her before she ended his life. Refuse it, and he would end up biting the spear regardless, just with a little bit more of a chance to bail out. Even the highest of the highest luck could help him out with that situation. Stats were far too different, which was why the game was very unfair in that sense. But before choosing how he would die, a sudden attack would occur as the enemy would rip through the ground and strike him under his feet, launching his body into the air as the poison effect had been left for him to suffer through. Landing onto the ground with a nasty amount of force, he'd end up taking a good amount of damage, but fortunately for him, he was able to mitigate the base hit a little bit, so he had that going in his favor. But it seems like he was not the only target, the blonde herself seemed to be a target. 

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 25 l 8 Dmg l 30 Mit l 3 CC l 50 Energy l 500 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 1) - +3 Dmg

-Memorilia Armor (Tier 1) - +27 Mit

-Memorilia T - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 CC

Battle Ready Inventory

Rip

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 4)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 2)

-First Aid: (Rank 2)

-Concentration
-Gatherer

-Survival
-Heavy Armor (Rank 1)

Buffs

None

ID: 73755

BD: 3

MD: 10 (Monster effect triggered on both players)

Ariel: 1,155 / 1,155 HP | 114/114 EN (Poisoned) [75 - 75 Mit + 30 Heal = 0 Dmg]
Sey: 435/500 HP l 8 Dmg l 30 Mit l 3 CC l +20 BH l 0 Hate l 50/50 Energy (Poisoned)

<<Amphis Serpens>> : 175/175 HP | 45 Mit | 75 Dmg
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the boss will attack the two players with the highest Hate and poison them, dealing attack damage AND 20 damage for 5 turns that cannot be mitigated.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Sey

With her hand extended, she enjoyed seeing him have some sort of internal debate on what to do. Her eyes stole glaces behind him until the burrowed mob finally decided to make itself known. A creepy giggle came from the blonde as she saw the mob attack Sey, however her facial expression took a 180º change when it also dared to attack her. Of course it did no damage as she was expecting it and blocked with weapon... a scowl emerging on her expression. "Give me a second." she told the platinum haired without making sure is he was uninjured... or even alive. Her silver eyes went aflame with a desire to end the mobs life and she'd do just that.

She'd readied her weapon and dash towards the double headed mob with lightning speed, as she left behind her a dark blue streak that let up to the mob. In the next second she'd started the system assisted four-hit skill that employs three spinning slashes, concluded with one final thrust that made the mob explode without the ability to attack. The blonde attacked with such viciousness that the mob barely saw her coming and exploded into millions of polygons with nothing more than a shrill.

Once that was out of the way, the blonde slashed the edged tip of her weapon to the side as if removing any residual blood. All the while she executed the serpent creature, she had a ecstatic expression which still lingered as she drew closer to Sey afterwards, with her spear in her hand. "You okay there?" she asked in a casual tone, revealing not a sign of fatigue. SHe looked t her HP bar and then at @Sey's. a small 'Poisoned' icon appeared as she saw her HP lower and fill up again. she made a 'Tsk' then said: "Looks like it got something on us." with a displeased expression.

ID# 73881 BD: 10  LD: 5
Sword Art:  (11) Vent Forth - 5x2*(15+2+5) = 220 Raw Damage - 45 Mitigation = 175 Damage

Ariel: 1,151 / 1,155 HP | 114/114 EN (4/5 Poison) -20 HP +34 Heal
Sey: 435/500 HP l 8 Dmg l 30 Mit l 3 CC l +20 BH l 50/50 Energy (5/5 Poison)

<<Amphis Serpens>> : 0/175 HP | 45 Mit | 75 Dmg

She was able to eradicate it from existence in one fatal blow, resulting in the demise of the enemy before it had been given a chance to strike. The insanity that she held, the power that she had, at was all so... Interesting. In this situation, one might run from her, but she displayed power that he dreamed of having. It seems he did not even have to start the conversation as well. The poison was still active, but he would rather not show weakness to her out of all players. The words were expressed as calmly as he could let them. "Yeah. Not the worst thing to ever happen. Though it is kind of annoying." He would respond in a more casual tone now. Fear dropped to curiosity, he did love knowledge. "I doubt I would have to ask, but do you need a heal? It seemed to want your blood too." He was able to provide first aid instantly thanks to the Memorilia T pocket watch that he brought with him, as opposed to the regular accuracy Memorilia. "That would have taken me forever to clear. Such high damage, did you have food or potion enhancements with you before you came out?" If so, he probably needed to invest a lot more things in those two fields. Placing his left hand in his pocket, rightly firmly on the weapon. "If you're willing to tell that is.  With that sort of damage infliction, the last thing I need is to be a burden."

At his question, her focus changed towards the HP bar on the left of her vision. It ticked off by a small amount and the blonde gritted her teeth in exasperation. "No, I'm good." she let out a sigh as she casually stretched to the sides, her silk garments dancing in the wind alongside her sun ray-colored hair. Listening to his inquiry, she smiled a bit and impaled the 3meter/10feet obsidian spear between them, next pointing at it. Its all thanks to this baby, I only use buffs when I get serious. The damage increase potion from the alchemist and alcoholic dishes from cooks work great when combined." she said with a giddy tone. She sighted as she didn't see any fear in his eyes, it seemed that she needed to work better on her intimidation skills. Well, there was a way to have him fear for his life but she decided to chat with him a little longer before doing that. "Until now, I only went serious against floor bosses and front line mobs. But that stopped a short while ago. " she grins ominously while remembering the expression on her victim's face.

"but that needed to change, it felt like I was holding back on my true potential." she said, for some unsaid reason opening up out of the blue. Then she turned towards Sey and showed a smile while continuing: "But I gotta say, you really are a rude fella.. still not telling me your name after all the things I did for you." there was something, intoxicating in her eyes, like she was trying to seduce him.

"Well I can handle it myself if I need any alcoholic meals. Though as for the potion, don't know many alchemists I'm afraid. And I don't think this spear does quite much yet, but I hope to change that soon." He'd shrug casually. Now he was feeling more and more relaxed, though his guard was still up, as if that and having it down would make a difference. Though that next part, true potential, that was something interesting for him as well. But approaching the stupid question was only a brave move, nothing logical. So he decided to choose a safer path. "True potential? You mean that you can actually inflict more damage than what you do right now? Any further and the floor bosses are settled. It's a shame you don't really try on the floor bosses anymore." He'd then tilt his head to the side. "Though what do you want, if you don't mind me asking?" Though she then noted that he was being rude by not telling her his name. "Well you did threaten me with a spear... And I still think you are willing to use it on me anywayyyyyyys..." Another shrug. She did give him her name, and she did kill the monster that was about to end his life. Her eyes were alluring, though that same mischief was recognized in the real world. This was a businessman she was speaking to, that sort of tone does not change his answer. "But whatever. You did save me from that monster. Whether or not it was to kill me yourself, you did save my life. So..." He made a daring move and took out his hand, looking to finish what the blonde started. "Just call me Sey. Thanks for saving me from that. Anything else you would like to know about me?"

"Oh!? so you're a cook?" she asked bewildered, then as her fingers danced through the air in front of her she send him a friend invite: "I'm in need of a cook for raid supplies and other events. Might task you with some orders soon." she said delighted. Then she looked at Sey, then the her spear and showed a grin : "Mine does quite the nice thing. Did you ever heard of fallen damage? Its the counterpart of the holy one, giving me a extra boost in damage. " she tapped the banner's obsidian rod a few times "It enjoys corrupting anything that's 'pure'." she said with a giggle. "In that aspect, we're a very a good match." next bursting into laughter. 

But, she never expected him to be a cook, that one small detail about his life made her reconsider if it was wise to take his life, despite the itch in her palm. Itch that if she'd scratch meant picking up the long spear and impaling it between his eyes as his overall attitude, despite being polite, rubbed her the wrong way. But nonetheless she steadied her hand and took a deep breath, for now he was grateful for his life. 'No need to ruin that.' she thought and listened to his latest question. She coughed a couple of times and put on a neutral expression, instinctively scratching the side of her cheek while asking: "Well not much really, as I don't know if we're gonna keep in contact that much. But maybe I'm mistaken. How about you asking me something?" She stood up and looked towards the mountain peek, then pointed at it with her thumb while changing her gaze towards Sey: "We still going there? or did you got cold feet?" she said tauntingly with a slight smirk.

"Oh? Well stop by the first floor, I should be located there. If I'm not, leave the orders there, I work there every day." He'd then place his hand around his chin. "It's inside a safe zone though. So if you do intend to kill, make sure to keep yourself green." She would then explain that there was something called fallen damage, which in itself sounded rather dangerous for one to be on the receiving end on. It does extra damage, that was all that he needed to hear. His eyes would raised as his tone would take interest. "Ohhhhhh, is that so? It's not any enhancement I've heard of before, how did you get it?" Though one possibility was pretty obvious, he was optimistic. "Pure or not, I'm indifferent. I'm in this game for me, so I don't care if I get something that uses holy damage or fallen damage, as long as it can rip through a victim at the fullest, I'll gladly take it." He helped other because it made him feel good, he fought monsters and grew stronger because it made him feel good, it all came back to help him in the long run. Selfish, perhaps. But this was not a world in which he could give up his own safety for that of others. The healing Paladin told him that there will be one person for that, and maybe then he would care enough. But right now, absolutely not.

"Well, at least we have each others names. How about why you're here? What did you want to do on this floor?" Sey was there to obviously climb up the mountains. And the blonde reminded him of that as she would then challenge him. "Pfft, yeah right! This sort of weather is what I use for warm-ups!" And now he was a little bit more hyped up now. The guard of his was slowly being dropped. Despite how weird and insane she was, there seemed to be some form of common sense in the back of her head. Enough to save his life, at least for the moment. Life could be appreciated for a little bit in case she did wish to kill him. And as long as he kept at trying to figure out what would entice her needs, he could stall for time. His hope was that she didn't really plan to kill him after the admittance, but it was all a risk. More less has been put on the line before, and a mentally disturbed person was not his usual customer. But, he was able to make it out with the sale plenty of times, and maybe he could do the same in this case as well.

The blonde tilted her head to the side and asked: "What do you mean intend to kill? I don't know what you're talking about." she said with a fake, clueless expression on her face. She then grinned as he continued to reveal his selfish desire for power, he was being honest... a trait she'd appreciate in someone. He would move from topic to topic more often that treadmill so the blonde decided to answer one question at a time. She ignored his last questions and smiled while replying: "From what the information brokers told me, these type of enhancements are quite unique; the only items I know that give these type of enhancements are demonics... Items dropped by floor bosses or in special events. She then brought forth her spear, right in his face, and continued. This baby dropped during a one time event call <War of the Ancients> which I triggered." she finished the last sentence with a ominous laugh, remembering the events. "A yes... in the battle between a fallen angel and its holy warden the angel succeeded in defeating its captor despite our win over its minion. Next thing we knew.. the fallen angel was the floor boss. It was pretty crazy but thanks to that I got this bad boy." she finished with a smile as she stroke the banner with a hint of affection.

He'll let her have her way, it was not up to him to debate with her about her intentions to kill. As long as he knew, it was best to just leave things in that manners. Now the next part was both interesting and disappointing, so he more or less felt bittersweet about it. "Hm, so just participating in the floor bosses or the events given. Interesting concepts, I'll see what I can do to get them. Now that sort of strength is something I'm going to fight for." It was a lot more real for him to be blunt, and it was a lot easier flowing from his tongue than his usual words. Still though, no intentions to abuse it was still there. If he needed to defend himself, then so be it. But if not, he would rather not put someone else's life to a halt. "Well, I've probably bothered you for far long enough. Anything you need before we head off? I don't really need to go to the mountains now, I have plans to make for getting something that wicked." He was addressing the weapon and how he'd love to obtain something like that for his own. It was not in his place to make such plans since he was at such a low level. But he was ambitious, and that usually got the job done for him.

It seemed her story had quite the effect on him. In some way he was even more unstable than her, one moment being all merry like a dumb hippy who wanted to spend time in the nature; in his case going in an inappropriate attire on a mountain trek. Then after hearing her story, she could sense almost see the desire in his eyes, for a better item.. for better status; a new ambition sparking in his eyes. This blonde was delighted that she had something to do with his change in mentality, however little it was. This showed that she could influence him on a later time. For now she was contempt that she found herself a cook, his reliability was still under the question mark but she had a gut feeling that their aims would align for now. She would try to use him to get items while he would use her as a firsthand front liner information source. "Okay big boy I'll leave you with your schemes." she said as she picked up the weapon and returned it to her inventory. "I'll PM you details about my orders later." with that simple phrase, she turned around and waved behind her, adventuring further into the rocky environment that was the 7th floor.

-Ariel leaves the thread-