[PP-NK-F1] Seeking col (with Sey) {Complete}

Dominion was walking in the first floor like always, it would seem. By this time, he had managed to gain a fair amount of col, but the prices in the merchants area were quite expensive. Dominion decided to go and ask for someone to go adventuring with him on the first floor. He passed by some guys with massive black armor, which made Dominion hesitant to ask for assistance. "Those guys might be good, but I don't intend to bring them down. There must be someone here who could assist me on this first floor besides good ol' Wolfie." Dominion spoke and walked to and from many groups of people as the numbers started to dissipate. When only a couple people remained in the middle of the city, Dominion decided to sit down. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw someone intentionally walking toward him. Dominion could see the person was... in better clothing than himself, but didn't off hand see any outgoing threat from him. Dominion was still sitting on what seemed like a decent wooden bench in the town square. 

@Sey

Edited by Dominion
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it came to life, there were two things that one might expect. One, the purpose. His purpose was to climb up and be a  unique frontliner. This was going to take time, naturally, like all great things in life did. But he had the ambition, and it was not going to be dying out any time soon, not under his watch at least. The second was the afterpurpose. What did he plan to do once he finds this newfound strength? He believed to help one certain guild out with their ambitions, trying to help out the players that are like himself, inexperienced and in critical need for help. There was no such thing as a person without intentions, naturally, but Sey wanted to be what was closest to such a perfect human. So the first floor was where he can fulfill this task, as he was looking for players that were isolated and with starter gear. The snow-haired player himself seemed to be lacking, for he only have an Uncommon Armor, but that was all that he really had. Other than that, he was just a level 10 player with starter gear. So being able to relate to the lower players was something he found easy.

Making his way over to a different person he found on a wooden bench, he'd analyze their clothing to notice that they were also just as new to the game as he was, if not newer. Provided he was a late bloomer, he'd then suffer through the mobs on his own thanks to the game updates. An unfair advantage for those who started, since the new players suffered the patches. Sey had been given the help needed to kickstart himself, now it was time to give a bit back to them. So he'd approach the other player with his assault spear in his right hand, nothing in his left, and a calm half smile equipped on his fact. "I assume you aren't one here relaxing, am I not correct? Perhaps, waiting for something?" Sey would explain, making sure not to startle the being with a sudden hello like recent players he had met done to him.

Dominion looked up at the white haired... boy. The person walking towards him seemed almost exactly his age. "You would be one to assume correctly." Dominion looked at the half smile on his face. "I see you are not that bad yourself. Yes, I am waiting for someone to assist me in Adventuring, collecting mats and defeating Mobs that spawn on this level." Dominion gave his own half smile in return. "I have learned that humans can't fly with their own anatomy, both inside this game as well as in the other world. As my experiences have happened, I have but a couple friends who seem to be always doing something. I seek col and mats to get at least one good item to start me off, but that requires assistance that most people won't give to new-comers. Would you be able to help me out at getting my feet in the ground in this game?"

"I gotcha covered then, consider it done. I could use some new things as well anyways." He'd reply in turn to the explanation presented to him in a calm manner, rather than one that made him seem more of a threat like he had to approach some. It was a matter of survival, but the man in front of him seemed rather trusting, what with him admitting what he needed and all. Sey was so sure that he was going to have to convince the guy he needed help, new players tend to be prideful and try to do things on their own. That is when they are lead to their demise. That was how Sey nearly learned, when he took a quest for himself, but fortunately for him, he took a narrow escape. Handling things on his own was a bad idea, so he was glad that this man was able to swallow up any pride he might have had and ask for help. "Call me Sey. I don't have much to offer, but I think we can handle a few boars out there."

"Alright Sey, it's nice to meed you, my name is Dominion. Lets go out of the city then, seeking loot and boars to defeat." Dominion stood up and offered his hand in order to give a firm handshake. This would be the third friend he has met in this game, even though most people don't necessarily trust others in this game. Dominion doesn't care if he is "being used" as some people have made mention in the game, just as long as the other person is willing to help his cause. Besides, Sey is, besides Wolfie, one of the nicest players, being that he willing confronted Dominion in a time of stress. Dominion began his walk towards the main entrance of the city, not currently wielding any blade or shield. Dominion turned to his as they exited the city and began walking along a dirt path. "So, when did you start playing electric games, such as this one? And Why did you start playing this one in particular? Any reason?" 

"Let's just say that playing this MMO was more of a business move, per say." The player would reply in turn. His intentions were to find out the struckure of the nervegear. Look how well that turned out to be. He could not take it out of what it had been built from, so he thought that going into the game was a better idea. That was when he realized that he now had to player the game, since it decided to not let him out. "It's nothing too big of a deal, I just made the mistake of putting on the headset. But I don't mind life here. As for you? What brings you to the game?" Right now, he was not going to go into specifics with anyone. He found it more productive to just keep his lips shut about it unless his life was on the line and he needed to say it. Other than that, he has his mind set on not doing that. With this, he would place his left hand in his pocket, awaiting an answer from the other player behind him.

"I was suggested this game to start getting used to electric based games. My friends said they would meet me in this world, but they may or may not have survived up to this point. Either way, making new friends from the survivors is one way to keep one of his or her toes, alive and well." Dominion noticed a boar in the distance, not insanely tough, but would probably hold it's own against them. "You should probably begin aggro against that boar, that is, since I believe you can take more hits than me. I will begin making attacks after you have attracted the attention." Dominion opened his inventory and took out a 12 long giant great axe, only holding it currently in his right hand. The blade looked extremely poor for a weapon, but what should you expect from a beginner. Dominion swiped away the menu and prepared to make his first strike at the boar.

Sey-200/200 HP, 20/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9

Dominion-60/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3

Boar- 100/100 HP, Dmg 10

"All right, no promises that the hit will actually strike though. And since hate is built up that way, it's going to be a bit tough without any accuracy." The spear wielder would explain before he placed up his weapon against the boar, seeing it's eyes as he would let it charge over to him. It did not let other looks at it without a punishment. With this, it would then strike him from the front side, but that damage was minimal and had little to no effect on him. However, when he tried to return the strike with a spear, he would end up missing completely. Seems like he was not quite able to build up the hate needed yet, hopefully his partner was able to avoid a successful strike. Otherwise, the hate ends up going to him, which is not what they needed. "At least you embrace the fact that you can't solely rely on certain people. They may be alive, but you can't guarantee it. So do it for them if they are still alive."

Sey- 200/200 HP, 18/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 [10-9=1 DMG]

Battle Healing: +5 HP per turn

Dominion- 60/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3

Boar- 100/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71390

BD: 1

MD: 6

Edited by Sey

Dominion saw Seys action with great detail as he barely didn't affect the health bar of the boar. Dominion was going in for the attack with intent to deal significant damage for his abilities, but stopped short realizing that if he generated hate, he would most certainly cause great trouble for his life. He swung with an intent, hoping very, very much that he would not make contact with the boar. Dominion looked up after his axe swing to see the boars health bar remained the same and he breathed a sigh of relief. Dominion backed up, and said "yes, I sure hope I can do it for them"

Sey- 200/200 HP, 18/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 

Battle Healing: +5 HP per turn

Dominion- 60/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3

Boar- 100/100 HP, Dmg 10

Spoiler

ID# 71391

Battle: 4 (miss)

Edited by Dominion

With this, he would end up dodging the next sudden attack as the boar would turn around and aim for a strike through his body. Sey would move over to the right side with a sidestep, but he would not dare declare an attack after that. It would only be wasted energy to do that, so he would just hold up his spear while in a defensive stance, prepared to take on the enemy when it struck again. He had a feeling that it was a lot more resilient that the others, considering how high the health bar was and all. So with this in mind, he needed to not treat it lightly, but still be able to overpower it and hopefully have the numbers in his favor as well. So he continued this little dance, hoping that he soon would be able to gain enough hate to keep the attention off of the other player. It was a matter of luck this time that can help him, the skills have yet to act up for him. However, he was not yet ready to admit that.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 19/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9

Dominion- 60/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3

Boar- 100/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71399

BD: 4

MD: 1

The only thing keeping back Dominion from battle was his pure will... or lack there of apparently. He lifted the axe with both hands and swung down on the boar from above. Using the Boar as a leverage, he pushed off the hilt and landed the jump beyond the Boar. Immediately he knew he made a mistake. The Boar looked at him with eyes of hate, and all that Dominion could think was: I am so going to die. With that he glanced up at Sey with a panicked expression as he just aggro-ed the beast, which he knew already was better than himself. Dominion glanced around at both sides to see if there just happened to be anything that he could use to protect himself. Of course, nothing was standing out around him as he heard the boar making the charge. Dominion braced himself with his Giant great axe.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 19/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT, Hate 0

Dominion- 60/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3, Hate 2

Boar- 98/100 HP, Dmg 10

Spoiler

ID# 71400

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to Boar]

Edited by Dominion

After the attempted attack from the boar, he would place his spear up as it would suddenly focus back against the other player. It was not working! Now he developed more hate while Sey was unable to develop any! Placing his left palm out towards it, he would end up moving his spear towards the enemy, aiming to strike it as hard as he could with the tip. However, it would end up moving to the side unfortunately, and not only that, but the boar would end up striking once again. Sey would clench his teeth in frustration as he would move back from it, he needed to gain some form of hate as soon as he could. The assault spear of his was quick, but inaccurate if he could not use it correctly. Accuracy was desperately needed in his build, and placing his trust in luck was not going to give him much succession, and he might end up endangering some other player because of it. More effort must be put.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 17/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 0 (COME ON!)

Dominion- 53/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3 Hate: 2

Boar- 100/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71399

BD: 4

MD: 7

@Dominion

Edited by Sey

Dominion's face showed that he was very much panicked by the attack towards him. The boar barreled him as he tried to dodge, knocking him into the ground. His health bar dropped slightly. His back hit the ground which knocked that air out of him. He decided to continue trying to allow Sey time instead of himself to begin generating more hate. He moved to his right to try to throw the boar off, but that attempt failed. Dominion then tried to throw the boar off of him, but he was suprrised that he couldn't lift the boar off him. "Im not going to attack, so please keep trying to generate hate" he said desprately to Sey. His expression was terrified. Dominion kept trying with all his might to throw the boar off of him. The boar was inconveniently smashing his lower body into the ground, causing him extreme pain to the right thigh. 

Sey- 200/200 HP, 17/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 0 (COME ON!)

Dominion- 53/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3 Hate: 2

Boar- 98/100 HP, Dmg 10

Spoiler

ID# 71442

MOB 3

Edited by Dominion

I'll keep trying, just try to hang out as long as you can! The Snow-haired player would exclaim as he would raise the spear once again, hoping that this time he would get it. Moving out to lash towards the pig, he'd make the assault without trying anything fancy. Nothing to try to throw it off, since none of the stuff had worked out before. This was all or nothing, he felt that a simple attack could have a bit more luck since this boar seemed to be smart against the techniques of advanced players. So with this, he would stab through the center of the boar with success as it returned to him with a head to the stomach... But only one of them had the red critical above it's head. This meant that the critical strike struck more damage onto the Boar... The Sword Art had been successful, but most importantly, he generated enough hate to cause it to be neutral towards the both of them. I got it! Ha!

Sey- 200/200 HP, 13/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 2

Sword Art: Maiming Blow - 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A skill that targets the user's legs with two consecutive thrusts.

Damage: 4 x 4 = 16

Dominion- 53/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3 Hate: 2

Boar- 82/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71443

BD: 9 (Critical)

MD: 7

Edited by Sey

Dominion could feel the boar's weight above him move off his body slightly, directed towards the other player. Dominion raised his torso to hold his thigh, which seemed to stop hurting once the boar removed it's weight. Suddenly, as if it could sense Dominion attempting to stand up, the boar lunged around aiming out at him with it's head. Dominion wasn't about to let the boar do him more damage, and this time managed to side step the boar. Dominion gripped the hilt of the great axe with both hands and waited. Dominion needed time to think, and enough time to plan how the battle would go from this point. He almost got himself into a position to be killed, and it was in no way Sey's fault. Dominion realized that in a way, Sey just saved his life. He owed the man a great deal of his gratitude if he managed to survive this battle.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 13/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 2

Sword Art: Maiming Blow - 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A skill that targets the user's legs with two consecutive thrusts.

Damage: 4 x 4 = 16

Boar- 82/100 HP, Dmg 10

Spoiler

ID# 71444

MOB 4 (boar misses Dominion)

Edited by Dominion

With that, he would continue to pace towards the boar as he felt more cobnfidence since the last hit. It was critical when all he did was lunge forward at it and strike it’s legs twice. So he would repeat this process once again while it’s focus was still on him. The assault spear of his would have the tip glowing with light blue light as he once again triggered a Sword Art, though for a very risky cost of energy in the process. So as he advanced, the boar would aim to strike him as well with it’s two large tusks, being just as direct as he was. When the two collided, the spear had much more distance, so Sey would obtain two quick strikes to the joints of the npc boar and force it to flail and fall onto the ground, a red critical above it’s head to show that serious damage had been inflicted with that hit.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 13/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 4

Damage: 5 x 4 = 20

Boar- 62/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71449

BD: 10

MD: 3

Edited by Sey

Dominion watched the attack from Sey with a learners eye. He was fascinated by the blue ayra from the weapon and the massive drop of health to the Boar. Dominion moved to an opening where he wouldn't run into Sey, but still land a hit. He got into a balanced stance and whispered to himself focus and... almost instantly Dominion lunged to his left putting most of his weight to the transfering leg and stood directly beside the Boar. He moved the hilt of the great axe into the boars head, lowering its health bar by a little more. Somehow, the attention was split between the two players, almost equally from the Boar. "If you don't hit next time, I will not attack again because it seems to have equal focus between us" Dominion said as he backed away from the Boar again.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 13/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 4

Battle Healing +5 HP

Dominion- 53/60 HP, 6/6 energy, Dmg 1, MIT 3 Hate: 4

Boar- 59/100 HP, Dmg 10

Spoiler

ID# 71479

Battle: 10 (Critical Success) [1+2=3 Dmg to Boar

Edited by Dominion

"Oh, I promise, I am definitely not going to be missing" Sey promised as he held up the spear once again, a confident smile placed on his face as he would blur with the wind once again, pacing through the grass with confidence as he aimed to be clever this time with the strike. NPCs learned from the attacks of the players, this game was smart with making memory a thing in them. However, he was going to defy their thoughts and make up another move. So with this, when he got within the tusk range of the boar, it would try to slam them through him once again, but to not avail as he would end up jumping up into the air, over it's back. Nothing graceful like flips or anything, but it was something that was able to give him some evasion. Once he landed behind the boar, he'd swipe toward at the legs of the little piggy before jumping back, a red critical showing above it's head once again. "Told ya~ Though I'm getting a bit tired."

Sey- 200/200 HP, 5/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 6

Battle Healing +5 HP

Damage: 5 x 4 = 20

Boar- 42/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71488

BD: 10

MD: 2

Dominion stood away from the intense combat, watching as Sey performed a magnificent attack. Dominion had seen stuff like this on the Chinese Monastical Grounds, painted with great detail in the other world, but to actually see someone with such smooth accuracy do similar right in front of him completely bewildered him. Dominion was left speechless as Sey said "Told ya". Dominion began to move back in to the battle zone after a very quick halt, holding his great axe in his right and left hands. He attempted to bring his great axe over his right shoulder and create another critical hit, but as he struck, he realized he was moving too slow. The boar removed itself from his attack range and yet again the boar kept its attention on Sey. Dominion was just relieved this attack didn't attract its attention in the slightest.

Sey- 200/200 HP, 5/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 6

Battle Healing +5 HP

Boar- 42/100 HP, Dmg 10

Spoiler

ID# 71560

Battle: 3

Edited by Dominion

Sadly, with the lack of energy he had, he needed to store up a little bit. There was enough hate on him so he did not need to worry for the other player that was with him. Plus, in this fight, he healed far faster than he could take damage, so that plus was also in his favor. "Yo, keep attacking! I need to take a little bit, get my energy up. If your hate is nearing the point of no return, I'll try again." The snow-haired player would explain as he would place his spear on the ground for a moment, breathing in the air around him in order to get his energy back. The points were slowly adding back up as he was staying away from the battle, he would rather not exhaust himself to no energy... That was where the trouble would arise and his life might actually be in danger as well.  "Make sure to tell me when that is the case. Let's just hope it is not too soon..."

Sey- 200/200 HP, 6/20 energy, Dmg 3, MIT 9 Hate: 4

Boar- 42/100 HP, Dmg 10

ID: 71571

BD: 1

MD: 8

Edited by Sey