[PP-F6] What is that? part 1 (Itzal)

My feets started walking back to settlement side by side with Itzal. I glanced at the scout when he asked if I would sell the map or keep it. Then I turned my look forward again, thinking awhile before answering his question. ‘’Hmm. No, I wont sell it. For me, if I sold it for a price that would make a difference to me, then no one would buy it. After all, my darkened axe can give me much more col then any other player in whole Sword art online. At least at the moment. I just wish I would have had Ssendoms col multiplier.’’ I was thinking about the berserkers unique money multiplier. It was like, more then three times as good as the perfect lucky charms. Then I continued. ‘’And also, for me skill points is much more worthfull. I have done a lot of the quests so cant get bonus points there and this map would give me three more. That’s a lot for me. Have to rely to boss figths and events for such huge bonuses.’’ Then we reached the town. ‘’Well now we here, cya Itzal. I send you a PM when Im going to forma party for the dungeon.’’ I said and walked away towards my beachhouse on floor sixteen.

--COMPLETE--

Zandra:
+1 SP
+200 col
+1 Advanced dungeon(6) map

Itzal:
+1 SP
+200 col
+4 t1 materials