SP-F4) Jonathan- Professional Snow Plower

Jonathan smiled as he acquired his target. The blue pendant like thing was the perfect target to shoot for. The blond began to dash forward, leaving a trail of his feet in his wake. He leapt upwards, his blade behind him. He slashed the pendant mid air and the creature roared violently and swung its claws violently smacking Jonathan back and into the snow. Jonathan smiled as he stood back up. He had found the place. He held forward his weapon. Problem would be getting there again. The creature would overexcessively protect this gem until it knew it was safe once more. Jonathan sighed and returned to a ready position to fight the snowbeast. Three more hits should most likely do it. I found the right spot did I not? It really is a shame I can't hit for crap, but soon I will be investing into a accuracy item so I am positive that this will not happen again. 

Spoiler

72261 BD:7 MD:7

Jonathan 608/620 <53/62> 620-(160-92)=68+56=12 DMg

SnowBeast 180/250 -70

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan smiled as he stood watching the rather large snowbeast. It was up to only a few hits left on it and it was gone. He stood stright up and held his weapon forward, facing his opponent. The beast began to thrash around causing large deposits of snow to fly over at him. The blond moved swiftly dodging all of snow attacks. They were pretty much futile but it was probably going to do something that ended up sucking for them. He moved to come in and strife forwrd til a chunk of snow knocked him face first into the ground. Jonathan groaned and stood. Are you just like a giant puppy? Do I need to teach you how to play? Jonathan brandished his weapon. I will gladly teach you how.... 

72323 BD:1 MD:1

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan smiled as he brandished his blade. He needed to go to Birdie nd get a freakin accuracy item so he could hit at least ONCE in his life. For bosses he could use his shield, but for regular day to day mobs, he could use his loot jacket to get more money in his pocket. Jonathan sighed and charged forward, using his shield to try to push his way to the creature's pendant. His idea failed miserablly. It appeared the snowbeast found it as a target, not a pushing blockade, making his attempt futile. Jonathan groaned as he fell into the snow, making his sword we and slippery. Great... If I drop this thing you are coming in for a world of hurt there buddy, I am getting sick and tired of playing around." Jonathan raised his weapon. His health was fine, the battle was broing though. He would see to it that there was a quick ending after this. Three more hits. 

Spoiler

ID:72324 BD:4 MD:8

Jonathan 596/620 <53/62> 608-(160-92)=68+56=12 DMg

SnowBeast 180/250 

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan stood in the snowy arena, a bit ticked. He was tired of sitting here and missing repeatedly to a creature that was literally a giant evil poofball. This was why he needed an accuracy item. This thing and the entite would have died much sooner, and the blond could get on with his life instead of having to wait around trying to strike something. He was going to kill this thing now and go straight to Birdie. The bond dashed forward, kicking off the ground to slash the pendant once more. His sword met it mark and the creature bellowed in pain. Jonathan laughed and landed safely to the ground. "Not much of a fighter are you? Your not even that strong. Man, I tank bosses, what are you going to do?" Jonathan left off with a laugh wtching as the creature writhed in agony. 

Spoiler

72325 BD:6 MD:4

Jonathan 616/620 <46/62>  +20(Battle Healing)

SnowBeast 110/250 -70

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan stood causally in the snow. Th creature only needed to more hits until it met its demise. Jonathan planned to make that quick though. He grabbed his blade and tightened his grip to substitute for its now slippery hilt. He advanced forward and the creature roared, striking his chest. His pixels were ripped out and red gashes and pixels flew everywhere but Jonathan did not falter. Instead, he sped up, leaping upward, to thrust his weapon into the bright blue target. Jonathan fell to the ground quietly. Perhaps it was louder, but the residents of snowfrost town would most likely here this fight. The creatures's roar to be mistaken by thunder. It surely was loud and large. At the time of getting to thi floor, this was most likely a very dangerous quest and most stayed away from here. They woud probably end up having a raid party to come and kill it. It was a field boss after all. 

Spoiler

72326 BD:6 MD:10

Spoiler

Jonathan 602/620 <46/62>  616-(162-92)=68+56=14 DMg

SnowBeast 40/250 -70 Paralyzed

Edited by Morgenstern
  • 2 weeks later...

Jonathan smiled as he edged forward, seeming as a unstoppable force, the blows from the boss would not make him falter. He would not even mov toward the weak point. The tank began, sliding his weapon across the beast's side, ripping it into two. Jonathan sighed and sheathed his weapon. The quest was finally complete, and he would no longer have to miss. He was going STRAIGHT to Birdie and getting an item that boosts his Accuracy. It was worth it by far. Now he had to turn his quest in, and he would be home free. His jacket would be upgraded, and he would be ready for hunting mobs for col. He was glad that it was over and he deserved some sleep. Jonathan began his journey down the mountain, angrier, wiser, and stronger than before. 

Spoiler

72797 BD:10

Edited by Morgenstern