[PP-F2] <<Long Live the Queen>> (Itzal)

Spoiler

Quest Description

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low leveled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Quest Requirements

At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
Maximum Party Size of 3
The Wasp Queen must be defeated 
Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Boss Information

<The Wasp Queen>
HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Quest Rewards

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle. (Will be given to Itzal)
3 Skill Points (Kasier)

Alright. She couldn't live without him. It has been too long since Kasier had even seen Itzal, and she missed the way that he talks to her, the way that he touches her. The way that he looks at her with love and affection. The last time that she had seen him, he had looked at her with unseeing eyes, just as she had looked at him. And now, it was time to change that. She was prepared to forgive Itzal but there were still things that the two needed to talk about... But she wasn't worried. With Itzal, there was no way that their discussions can turn ugly. Not when their hearts were so perfectly meant for each other. Still, she needed an excuse to meet up with him and what better excuse than to ask him for help on a quest? She was weak, weak in terms of dealing damage and Itzal, certainly was nothing of the sorts. Sure, his damage wasn't that superior compared to other players because had chosen the path of a scout, a choice that was questionable to a lot of other players but a build that he loves and so she loves him for it as well. Geez, this is cheesy. Kasier thought to herself, piecing together her thoughts like a jigsaw puzzle. Without another thought in mind, Kasier opened up her menu and sorted through a few things before clicking on private messaging. Let's see here. She thought, writing down her message at the same time that she was thinking about it. Without looking it over, she pressed the send button, closed her eyes, and leaned against the wall of her shop as she sat on her bed.

"Hey Itzal, I know things have been rough between us. Wanna help me with a quest? We can talk about this as well."

@Itzal

Somewhere in the forest was a small little arena made of fencing that was made by Itzal for the purpose of sparing with his apprentices, as well as summoning monsters to train against.  He was nearly finished with one now.  He was trying to keep his technique soul barrage from getting rusty, and even find ways to improve on it, and thus was working up a sweat.  At this point soul barrage was nearly the only way for him to push his stamina limits.  He swung, let go, grabbed with his other hand to execute another swing.  With this technique he landed five to seven strikes per second when he started.  So far his record time for maximum strikes per second was ten to twelve strikes per second, but that only happened once.  That was when Itzal had dueled Ulises.  However that fight was ancient and he was trying to work his way back up to that level of speed and intensity.  He sometimes wished Ulises was still here so he could ask how he did it but of course, that would never happen.  Finally he reduced the monster's health down to zero and it shattered into a million pieces.  He panted for breath but didn't drop his sword this time.  It was a good sign to be honest.  Soul Barrage consumed much of his energy to begin with, but to use it in an entire battle, and a short one at that, drained his stamina really fast.  That's when he received a message.  From Kasier.  He blinked.  Kasier was half the reason he was training so much.  He read the message and he knew there were things to talk about.  He had thought about how he should talk to her when the time came and the only thing he could solidly agree to himself on was not to start off with an apology.  He didn't know how to start of course, but he did know where NOT to start.  He replied with a message saying he'd shower and head over.

When he arrived at the second floor, Velnia was on his shoulder.  She was rather excited to meet Kasier for the first time and although Kasier would definitely recognize her there were two changes.  She was slightly bigger than last time, now just under the size of a large dog.  And each of her horns were blue, and would become translucent when she was aggressive, appearing to be filled with lightning.  Right now however they appeared solid blue.  Velnia's red eyes scanned for the blonde haired girl she'd heard so much about, her tail twitching with eagerness.  Itzal finally spotted her and smiled.  As he waved, before he could utter a word, Velnia shot off towards Kasier.  She stopped at eye level, hovering as she stared into Kasier's eyes, deeper than most people could, and when she decided she truly did like the woman, she landed on Kasier and crawled all over her until she stopped on the shoulder and licked Kasier's cheek.  Itzal smiled sheepishly.  "Hey Kasier."

@Kasier

Kasier stood there for a while, admiring the beauty of the second floor. In the distance, away from the safe zone would be a sea of green, probably the location that the two would have to venture into if they were to complete the quest. Sure, it might seem dark in there but with Itzal, the beacon of light with her, there was no doubt that she would be able to maneuver her way around the forest and get this boss finished. She probably won't even have to do anything, since Itzal could probably one-shot the weakest boss in this game... And she would get a good skill point bonus at the end of this quest as well. The day seemed like it was going to be a productive one, with the sun blaring down upon the people of the second floor, making the trees ever so alive and the mobs ever so energetic. She probably waited for a few minutes, maybe half an hour before Itzal arrived but it did not seem like that long of a time because of the beauty that this world gave her on the most basic of days. However, when Itzal finally did arrive, Kasier's eyes lit up with bright uneasiness. She didn't know how to approach the man, something that she never thought she would every think or say. She had always thought that the connection between the two were perfect, completely unbreakable but this scenario reminds her that relationships are fragile and she must learn to learn from her mistakes.

Before she can greet the man with a simple "hello", she found herself making direct eye contact with a dragon that seemed very familiar. "Velnia?" She whispered quietly as she studied the dragon's face while being studied. "Velnia!" She shouted, smiling and beginning to grab onto the dragon. Before she could raise her arms though, the dragon hopped onto her left shoulder and began licking at her cheeks, an action that she welcomed. Felix had been searching for Velnia with her but on that attempt they had failed and Kasier had given up. It seemed that Felix kept on going and finally found the dragon. "So, Felix. Anything that you want to say to me before we go and quickly get this quest done with?"

@Itzal

Itzal laughed a little when Velnia and Kasier interacted.  When Kasier lit up the way she did it warmed his heart.  And then she asked him that question.  Well at least Velnia made this less awkward.  He nodded sadly.  "Yeah I...  I'm sorry about the way I handled that situation Kasier.  I should have talked to you and trusted you.  I never should have jumped to such low measures.  I promise I will never do such a thing again, and I'll always share everything with you from now on, and I mean everything."  Velnia looked at Itzal who wasn't looking depressed, but still a bit down.  She whimpered and curled on Kasier's shoulder.  Itzal was steeling himself, being strong for Kasier.  He didn't cry and didn't appear on the outside to be close to it at all.  However he couldn't keep the sadness of his mistake hidden from her.  Still, despite his mistake, he somehow knew she wouldn't hold it against him.  Despite this he still felt horrible for his actions that day.

@Kasier

Kasier smiled, her eyes filled with unstoppable passion as the man apologized to her for the manner that he had dealt with the situation that the two had been in. It was the apology, the formal apology that she had looked for since the day that they escaped from that enclosed space. It wasn't necessarily the fact that he had done such a thing but it was more because he had used trickery on her in order to achieve what he wanted and she hoped that everything will be back to normal from here. Kasier walked towards the man, grabbing his hand, "It's okay, Felix. Just don't do anything like this again in the future." Kasier said, knowing full well that even if he would do the exact same thing to her in the future, she would still forgive him. Because he's Felix, Itzal... And he is everything to her. "Oh, by the way, I don't think I have told you yet. But from now on, please call me Jenna just like I call you Felix." Kasier stated, finally revealing her full name to the man. It was about time that she had done so because he had told him his name a long time ago. She had constantly reminded herself to inform him to call her by her given name but every time that she met him, some drama happens or her reminder simply escapes her mind. "Ok, let's go clear that <<Long Live the Queen>> quest and then we can search for some materials as soon as we are done with that. You can definitely one-shot the queen right?" Kasier asked, already well aware of what her boyfriend's response will be. 

@Itzal

Itzal felt Kasier touch his hands and looked up to her, seeing the passion in her eyes.  Whatever he did, he was guessing he did it right.  Finally he thought.  I did something right for once.  He smiled and nodded.  He had already promised and refused to break any promise he ever made.  "Yeah, I promise I won't."  After that Velnia leaped off of Kasier's shoulder and flew in circles, then did a loop the loop.  Itzal chuckled at the display.  After that however Kasier told him her name.  Jenna.  He smiled.  "Jenna?  That's a really nice name."  After this she moved on to the topic of the wasp queen.  Itzal nodded.  "Yeah.  Right now the maximum damage I can do with a critical is ninety damage.  Her health is fifty and damage is twenty.  She's only a threat to like, levels one through three with no gear.  Other than that she's cake to anyone really.  She's over in that area so it shouldn't take too long to get to her and dispose of her.  Did you have something planned after the quest?"  Suddenly Velnia's stomach growled and she gave a sheepish grin.  Itzal laughed for a moment then shook his head.  "Velnia, you void bellied dragon.  Just how much can you eat?!"  He said this because he'd fed her five loafs of bread that morning.

@Kasier

"Okay, so it should be no problem then. Let's get this thing done fast." Kasier said, listening as Felix talked about his stats and his ability to one-shot the queen. Of course he would be able to do it... The Queen wasp was a boss on the second floor and Felix was way beyond the point of this floor. She had heard that this quest gave quite the extraordinary amount of skill points and will do well in boosting her level as well as her ability to invest more into the block skill that she had only recently invested in. Indeed, she was coming along as a fine healer and if she carried on like this, she'll be able to act on the front lines as both a healer and a tank. It would only take.... About 150 more skill points for her to fully be able to do so. Only. Kasier rolled her eyes at her own thought, I don't even have that much yet as a healer. She reminded herself, redirecting her attention on Felix rather than her actual build. "I mean, since those tier two materials were just released, we can maybe add a bit of materials into the Sword Art Online economy? Of course, if you want to do some material gathering." Kasier said, looking as Velnia when she heard a loud rumble. "Ah. I would offer coffee buuuuuut I don't think that would be healthy for Velnia here. Anyway, let's get going as soon as we can." She suggested, "Maybe grab something to eat for Velnia as well before we go ahead and complete this quest?"

@Itzal

Itzal listened to her suggestion of getting Velnia more food.  He looked at the dragon, who was thinking about more food greedily, then back to Kasier and chuckled.  "Jenna, we could feed her everything this floor has to offer and I still think she wouldn't be satisfied."  Velnia shot him a look as if to say, 'stop that, I want food', which made him crack up more.  Afterwards however he shrugged.  "Honestly I'm fine with getting some food.  And if you think Velnia couldn't have coffee?  She ate cakes made by adhae once.  The only negative effect was she was overhyper...  Actually yeah no I agree with you Jenna.  Velnia?  No coffee for you."  Velnia smirked and flew around until she landed on Itzal's shoulder again.  He shook his head and petted her.  "Silly thing.  And I have no problem with gathering materials, but tier two materials can only be found on floors eleven to twenty, so we'd need to travel to do so.  I don't have a problem with that of course.  For now let's go get this thing."  As they made their way to the area Itzal began to equip all his gear.  Ascendant's Rosario hung from his left hip.  Beauty Incarnated on his right hand, and with a flash his twilight cloak was replaced with Niger Natio.

Gear:  Weapon- 1 dmg, 2 bleed  Ring- +3 accuracy  Armor- +3 evasion

@Kasier

"Oh, I didn't know that you can only find tier 2 equipment on floors higher than 11." Kasier stated, exposing her lack of interest in materials and Col. As a healer, she didn't really need all that things... What she needed was a consistent effort each time that she healed and Col and materials are not what she really needed. Honestly, she just needed the Col for the equipment, especially since she had failed to keep up an active crafting schedule. It's been a couple of months since I last crafted. Kasier recalled with a sigh. Eh, I guess I don't really regret not crafting. Kasier realized soon. Crafting simply takes way too much time than she can afford and she had rather not spend such an amount of time on something that really doesn't get her anything. "Alright then, let's go get this thing killed." Kasier finished.

Time Skip

Soon enough, the two players made their way to the darkness of the forest, looking for the queen herself. "Ok, I don't see the queen wasp anywhere... Do you see it?" Kasier asked her boyfriend, wondering if he can see anything in the distance. "Maybe it's because I don't have much vision as a healer unlike a scout such as you." Kasier claimed.

@Itzal

Itzal nodded.  Not many players would know since most didn't know about such things until later, or if they tried to do so without researching.  When she asked about not seeing the queen anywhere Itzal nodded.  "The quest requires you to agitate her young ones in order to draw her out.  Most players simply kill them.  I just make them uncomfortable.  I don't like killing anything young."  He walked into the area and saw the many infants.  Rather than interfering with them he simply scraped his sword against a rock and the noise disturbed them.  When they cried out he heard the loud, very loud buzzing noise of the wasp queen rising from her nest.  Sure she looked intimidating but that's as far as it got.  The wasp queen narrowed its eyes at him and shot at him with blinding speed.  Itzal simply charged his sword art and the two struck each other at the same time.  Itzal received less than twenty damage and the queen shattered into a million crystals.  When the infants started crying Itzal wasn't worried as they would have a new mother within half an hour or so.  He turned to Kasier and handed her the stinger the quest rewarded players.

ID#  72358  BD:  6  MD:  10

Itzal:  881/900  <>  78/90  <Nova Ascension used>

Wasp Queen:  0/50  <8x9=72>

+Stinger (one for each player)

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

ID: 72387
CD: 8+3=11

"As expected of Felix to not go with the easiest route but take the more compassionate route to doing things. Also, as expected of Felix to find a strategy in order to not harm the young." Kasier stated, reminding herself of Itzal's personality once again and how he likes to go about doing things. Soon, the man engaged the Queen Wasp and, surprisingly, he was actually hit by the mob, something that she did not expect. Perhaps the queen had caught Itzal off guard, because she had come at an extreme speed and Itzal was put under a disadvantage due to his different choice of method of completing these quests. "Hold on, let me heal you before we do anything else." Kasier recommended, walking up to the man and leaning against him with her arms, activating the <<First Aid>> skill which was maxed out, guaranteeing that the man's health would be back to full, especially since he had taken the most little of damages. "Okay, where do you wanna go now? Should we go up the higher floors or should we maybe have have lunch in a restaurant? I wouldn't mind any of them especially when I'm doing it with you." Kasier smiled, tilting her head in order to remove some of the blonde hair that was stuck to her face at the very moment.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

As Itzal Sheathed Ascendant's Rosario he turned to Kasier as she spoke.  When she leaned against him he nearly blushed but refrained from it this time.  In fact he would have leaned his head against her if it wasn't quick contact.  He smiled.  "Thanks Kasier."  When she asked him what he wanted to do he thought about it for a moment.  Gathering would be efficient, especially with the materials having tiers now.  And he could also give Kasier half of the materials if she wanted to craft something, or even sell them.  Then he could use the rest to sell or craft as he needed.  However he felt they should do something else after a victory like this.  However he also didn't want to go to some restaurant as they'd been doing that for some time now.  He felt he needed to shift things up a little bit.  He turned to her after some thought...  Thought which he had actually considered a while before the incident.  He had food stored and was getting close to the end of it's durability.  The moment the sun set was it's due date.  "How about a picnic?  Something simple and we can choose where we want to eat, somewhere away from buildings.  I have some food on me actually if you're interested."  This of course reminded him that he actually still had a piano in his inventory as well...... But that would come at a later time.

@Kasier

"Okay, I wouldn't mind a picnic to relax from all the quest grinding that I have been doing recently. It would be a good way to let loose and not think about the potential skill points and leveling and stuff. Sometimes... I think that levels are way too overrated." Kasier stated, grabbing onto Itzal's hand like she always did when they were alone, never when there are other people around though. "So, do you have a blanket that we can sit on the ground? Because I don't. If you don't, I wouldn't mind sitting on the floor for a while in order to have this picnic." Kasier said, beginning to walk. "And where should we go? Oh, how about the <<High Fields of Crossing>>? I heard that it's a garden on the top of the mountain and apparently, there is a lot of different plants and elegant architecture up there. It used to be quite the popular place but nowadays, everyone's so busy fighting and leveling that the place is probably deserted. Let's go up there, Felix." Kasier said, a bit too loud compared to the tone that she used on a daily basis, enough for her to cover her mouth as soon as she said it. Once again, it was the effect of Felix making her let loose whenever she's around him. I need to watch it... Luckily there was no one around. She thought, sighing and bringing herself closer to Itzal. If Itzal was taller, she might have been able to hug his arm as they walked but circumstances claimed otherwise and the best she can do is hold his hand and walk closer to the player. Kasier was just that slight bit taller than Itzal... Not drastic of a difference to hold any significance though.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal smiled as she agreed and held her hand back when they made contact.  He nodded to her statement.  "Levels, strength, skills.  To say that those are the path to survival in this world would be a lie."  Then she asked if he had a blanket they could use and he nodded as they began to walk.  "Yeah I have a blanket we could use.  Wouldn't be a relaxing picnic without one right?  Or, maybe.  I've never had a picnic so I wouldn't know.  I'm just going by what I've seen on the internet so it's very possible I'm screwing this up horribly," he said with a chuckle.  He wasn't good with jokes so he had decided to just use some at his own expense since it really didn't bother him.  Then she made a suggestion as to where they could go and he nodded with a smile.  "I don't have a problem with that.  Sounds like a nice quiet place."  So the two began to make their way over to the crossing.  If there weren't any players there it would be best.  He turned to her while they walked.  "Hey Jenna, I just realized something.  We know about each other's personality, but we don't know that much else about each other do we?"  When they arrived there was one or two other couples but they were separated by a rather fair distance, giving other players space to do or say what they wished in private.  With that Itzal pulled out the blanket, which happened to be a purple one with red lining and a golden sun in the center.

@Kasier

And indeed, it was a quiet place just like she had anticipated. Not many players were around as the more floors there were, the more spread out the players become. The first and second floors were no longer as populated as they had been when the players first found out that they were trapped in this game and that was to be expected really, why not move on to higher leveled floors for higher leveled loot? Still, locations such as this one was not one to be ignored. This was, as far as her memory went, the first time that she was here although she might have forgotten by now if she had been here once before. Kasier smiled, watching the black-haired man pull out a blanket from a midst his inventory as he asked her a question. The blanket was... How does one describe it? Quite the unusual pick of color for red, purple and gold was quite contradicting in forms of color schemes to the eyes. Although Kasier did not mind at all due to her perception of symbolism that Itzal might have placed within the blanket... Or it might simply be due to his poor choice of colors. Probably the first possibility. "Well, both of our lives really don't seem that interesting really. You used to be a shut-in who played a lot of video games and things of the sort and I had probably the most basic life ever. My mom was a nurse and my dad an engineer - jobs that really aren't that interesting in my opinion. I had good grades, although not straight As and I had quite a friend group, although..." Kasier said, suddenly reminded that her friends had died when they first started out as players... That had been the reason why she had been level 1 for the longest of times. "Anyway, I would have gone to college and went on track to become a doctor in the real world if I wasn't in this game. I guess my dream really did come true huh? I am kind of a doctor now, just not the circumstances I would've expected." Kasier finished, sitting down on the blanket and pulling out three cups of good coffee from her inventory. "Want one?" She asked, handing two cups of coffee to Itzal, one for him and one for Velnia if she wanted it. "How about you? What were your plans in real life?"

@Itzal

While Kasier talked Itzal pulled out a small basket from his inventory and was about to pull out it's contents when he stopped to focus on her.  She talked about her real life and when she finished she offered Itzal some coffee.......  As well as Velnia.  He stared at Velnia's drink very very very nervously as the purple dragon sniffed it first.  "U-uh, Velnia, I don't think caffeine would be good for-"  Immediately she dunked her head into the beverage and Itzal sighed, hoping she wouldn't be like Hammy from Over the Hedge.....  Dang it's been a long time since he watched movies like that.  He accepted the coffee but before taking a drink he chuckled.  "I uh, actually meant things like favorite foods, flowers, colors, things like that.  But that works too.  My one and only objective in the real world was to make my own video game.  One that would be fair, balanced, and enjoyed by everyone.  And even remembered in ages to come rather than forgotten and left behind to gather dust."  Itzal pulled an item out of his inventory:  A journal of sorts.  "I've been making observations in this game and have written them down in this to keep them safe.  When we get out of here I'll do some more research, and then get to work.  However one part of the plan has changed since I got here.  Since I met you.  I'm going to take breaks, take it easy, and spend more time with others as much as video games."  He brought the coffee to his lips.  He had no idea how it would turn out.  Normally he hated coffee but since it was Kasier he'd give it a shot.  He took a sip and could not help his eyes from widening.  He looked at the coffee for a few seconds, turned to Kasier, then continued to sip the drink.  Taking it slow to savor it.  He turned to Kasier.  "Kasier I declare you the best coffee maker of all time.  You actually made me in love with coffee.  Ain't that right Velnia?  Velnia?  Oh no."  Velnia had downed the entire drink and was nowhere to be seen.

@Kasier

"Oops, I thought you meant our background and stuff... Since I'm sure I never really said anything of the sort in the past." Kasier said, blushing in embarrassment but suddenly remembering the reason why she had never truly shared her real life background with anyone else. It was a pathetic reason, but a reason nonetheless, still, with someone like Itzal, she was sure that her story would be safe. Besides, it's the twenty-first century, one must be able to keep him or her safe on the internet.. It is called cyber security after all. "Aw, that's cool. A video game designer? I guess that is a developing field to go into now that technology is such a big part of everyone's lives." Kasier concluded, taking a sip of the coffee that she had created herself a long time ago. Luckily, coffee doesn't expire quickly. "This game is really fantastic and all, but sometimes I really miss the real life... But real life will never be the same." Kasier said, accidentally taking the conversation to a sad place. "Well! Eventually we are going to have to escape from this game and when that happens, I hope we can stay in touch. Maybe we can exchange phone numbers or something while still in game so we can find each other when we do escape?" Kasier suggested, cheering herself up. Well, at least I think that's the easiest method of contact. She thought to herself. Soon, Kasier blushed when Itzal suddenly complimented her on her coffee making skills, although they were probably past by now, and noticed at the same time that Velnia, had in fact disappeared. "Uh oh. Should we go find her or will she be able to find her way back? Geez... And I was really eager for some food." Kasier stated, quite sarcastic on the last part.

@Itzal

Itzal smiled after she apologized.  "No it's alright, I'm glad I get to know your past.  Your father was an engineer huh?  And I'll bet you'll be the best doctor out there."  Kasier may have thought that her past was boring and unimportant, but it was important to Itzal.  If he wanted to be with her, then he'd like to know her family's history.  "You were raised in America right?  Can you uh....  Tell, me a bit about it?"  America was his birth country but he was too young to remember any of it.  As he grew up he never bothered with researching it nor it's history so he knew little to nothing of that country.  When she mentioned video game designing and that bit about technology he shrugged.  "I figured I might as well use my skills for something I enjoy.  The answer then was simple."  When she talked about how she missed real life, and yet real life would never be the same Itzal nodded and placed his hand on hers as he looked into the sky.  "There's always a shadow of the real thing...  This man made virtual world is a shadow of the real world, and the real world is a shadow of Heaven.  However we will get out of here, no matter what.  And alive.  As for changes I think it will be for the better.  This world was an eye opener for me, and I hope to be a better man because of what happened to me here.  Not to mention that I think this game will put me to the test, the very limits of my morals and faith, and therefore make me stronger."  He gave Kasier's hand a comforting squeeze.  "Hope Jenna.  That's what I think I can provide to the players in this world.  That's something that goes beyond levels and stats and skills.  Hope in the darkness."  When Kasier talked about getting each other's phone number in the real world he nodded.  "I can give you my email as well, whichever is easiest for you to memorize I guess.  After seeing if my family is ok I'll message you and see how your end is.  After that...  Well I guess we'll have quite the story to tell our families huh?"  It was then the two realized Velnia was gone and when Kasier spoke in concern he sighed and shook his head.  "It's no use, that hyperactive dragon drinking caffeine?  We'd never find her.  But don't worry, after she's burned off all that energy she'll come back.  I just pray for the sanity of anyone she comes across.  Who knows what she'll do."  With that he went ahead and opened his basket and pulled out a few sandwiches for the two.

@Kasier

"Indeed, Felix... You are the beacon of light, the beacon of light for me and the weak ones who need the front liners to break them out. You showed me that there is someone that I can trust, you showed me that there is someone worth living for in this game when I was all alone. You are a light, Felix. A bright one at that. Not only can you provide hope, you provide kindness and a presence of good to all the people of Aincrad. To me, you are the definition of good, you are the light that fights against shadows and I hope you stay that way." Kasier said, her face gentle and her eyes filled with passion as she stared at the black-haired man. Even if I die before we can make it out of this game. She thought, her blonde hair swaying from the gentle breeze of wind as the two simply sat there in silence, studying each other's facial expressions and characteristics. As if I don't do that too much already. She thought, making fun of herself internally. Soon, Kasier broke the dramatic silence with a sigh, "Yeah, who knows what might happen in real life. Somethings are simply unpredictable. Still, I don't know what I will be like in real life when I come out of this virtual prison. It is, in fact, going to be a couple of years before everyone breaks out of here. I'm sure everyone will basically be dead in real life when the game is finally beat. After a couple of weeks of recovery... You know... I still haven't chosen a college to go to yet." Kasier finished, signaling that she will be able to go anywhere she wants for college as soon as she makes it out of this game. And there's only one place that I will go. "Geez, I just hope Velnia comes back safely and doesn't cause much trouble. Aincrad can be a dangerous place sometimes." She exclaimed, grabbing ahold of a sandwich that Itzal handed to her, beginning to nibble at large pieces at a time. 

@Itzal

Itzal blushed fiercely when Kasier called him a beacon of light and when she mentioned that he was her light he rubbed the back of his head.  He was about to say that he made mistakes as well but stopped when he saw the passion in her eyes, the way they sparkled.  The way her hair flowed.  And his mouth curved into a soft smile and said nothing.  He certainly made mistakes and certainly was not the definition of good.  He wanted to correct so many mistakes he had made in his past.  Particularly isolating himself from the rest of the world.  Then Kasier sighed and talked to him about real life, talking about collage.  He nodded.  "I'm almost through with collage.  I wanted to get school over with asap, get back to gaming.  Sometimes my own research got me farther than my classes did.  If you'd like I could help you choose a collage, or even take a few more years.  Especially with a new outlook."  He hated school not only because the knowledge didn't nearly satisfy him, but also because of the bullies.  However he was ready to take them on again, and this time with his girlfriend.  He would literally be a new person entirely when he got out of this deathtrap.  When she talked about Velnia Itzal shrugged.  "We can only hope."  He took a bite of his sandwich and after swallowing wondered about something.  "Hey Jenna?  How would your parents react if they knew about our relationship?"

@Kasier