[PP-F2] <<Long Live the Queen>> (Itzal)

Kasier nodded in response to Itzal's words about their future. "My parents?" Kasier repeated, "My parent's would never deny the my happiness. They want what is best in my eyes and even if I am going to have a relationship with someone that I don't know in real life, they wouldn't possibly deny my decision to do so. Besides, I'm sure that my parents would like you if you see them in real life. My parents and I tend to have similar interests." Kasier finished, once more biting into the sandwich that she was enjoying. She wandered where Itzal had managed to buy these sandwiches for she was sure that Itzal cannot have made them on his own. He's a performer... I need to visit his shop sometimes. Kasier thought. "By the way, Felix. I know that we are only just in the beginning of our great relationship but I was wandering if I can move into your shop. I haven't been doing much in my shop and it's always so boring there and I never feel inspired to do anything so now the shop is a literal wreck. I wouldn't mind doing a bit of simple cooking every morning or we can go to a nearby restaurant every morning for breakfast... What do you think?" Kasier asked. Sure, she knew that moving wasn't as simple as she said it to be. She would have to consider a place to sleep, a place to cook, a place to eat as well. Still, if Itzal was a performer, he should have quite the amount of instruments, and instruments take up space so there should be plenty of space. Being surrounded by music doesn't sound bad at all. She thought to herself.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened to Kasier talk about her parents and he felt thankful.  If her parents were going to be upset with the arrangement then there would be problems.  But seeing as how both of their parent's seemed nice and reasonable.... Oh.  There still would be interesting complications since he lived in Japan and she lived in America...  Ah well that was an issue they could solve at a later date.  Then she began to talk again and he listened.  When she finished there was a very brief silence before his cheeks warmed a little.  There was a very fast debate in his head before he decided there was no harm in it.  He was going to remodel it anyways, so might as well add an extra room just for her.  He nodded with a smile.  "Sure that won't be a problem...  I like the idea of doing something with you each morning.  And yeah, if there's going to be cooking I really need you to do it...  I make everything blacker than the void somehow.........  I really suck at it."  He shook his head embarrassingly.  When they finished Velnia popped out of nowhere and flopped onto the ground between them, clearly exhausted and panting.  Itzal stroked her.  "No more caffeine for you," he stated, and Velnia nodded in agreement before flopping into his hands.

@Kasier

Summary

Kasier get's 4 sp, 200 col and the stinger

Itzal get's 1 sp, 200 col and the stinger