[PP-F8] Hunting the Primal King (Vargas, Beatbox) Complete

Vargas just stood there as the beast King was dethroned and disintegrated into countless crystals. He sheathed his own blade as Beatbox commented on the 'simple' battle. He had nothing to say to that. It's not like he did anything. He got carried through the whole quest. Not once did he have to fight or help. Sure, it definitely helped him get some experience but it just seemed not quite as satisfying. Instead, it only drove him to want to grow stronger, he wanted to be able to carry himself and help others. "Well, I assume you'll probably want your gear back," he said as he walked up to Hirru while changing out the gear back to his own. "Thanks for the carry. I got a lot of experience out of it." Opening a trade window, he offered the gear back to Hirru. It was his gear to begin with, so returning it was the obvious choice.

@Hirru

"I'd say it was more of an inconvenience, but every little bit helps."

The hunter groaned as he cracked his neck to either side.  The beast king was no more, and their rewards were delivered thus, but it was a disappointment for the hunter.  Even though he offered to help Vargas, and push him along, it felt like he wasn't helping at all.  He got the experience, but not the 'experience'.  Looking at the younger warrior, the hunter figured that it better option than letting him going out on his own, or with a group of equal level to him.  They would have a better chance, but an equal chance of all dying at the same time.

As Vargas opened the trade window to give the hunter back his gear, he would also drop the newly gained potion for his end of the deal.  He would have let Vargas keep the weapon and armor, but then again, the hunter didn't see the 'hunter' in him.

"It's not much, but it'll keep you, when you need it."

Mission Complete

Summary

4 SP
(3 Quest + 1 Page)

400 Col
(200 to Beatbox and 200 to Vargas)

<<Monkey Agility>>
[+1 EVA for 1 Thread]
(To Vargas)