[PP-F5] Moving Day <Itzal and Kasier > <<Blood in the Sand>> Completed

Itzal had never helped someone move before, but he had been told it was a chore and no fun at all.  However:  He wondered if the same could be said in a virtual video game.  Kasier would be moving into Itzal's shop in a few hours.  He still couldn't believe it.  She was moving into one of the rooms in his shop.  He was still blushing a little at the thought of her staying in the same building as he was but she wasn't going to be in the same room with him...  At least that's what he was assuming.  He hadn't actually talked to Kasier about where she'd be staying but he was guessing that she'd choose her own room.  Unlike many other people out there who would love to sleep with their girlfriend, Itzal didn't want to do anything that intimate until they married or something.  For now however she had a quest she needed done.  When Itzal found out which quest it was he told her he could probably take it down in two to three hits.  So he was heading to the fifth floor where Kasier and he would meet to go fight the boss, and then he'd help her move.

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Itzal, Kasier was excited to move to Itzal's building. It was be a new experience, living with someone other than herself and her parents... An experience that she needs to take advantage to live through. And just like Itzal, she had absolutely no intentions of staying in the same room as Itzal. It was way too early for that, way too early to even start thinking about that. Kasier slapped herself, blushing as she walked out of her shop for the possibly the final few times. Soon, this shop will disappear and gone along with the few memories she has with the building... And she is ready to create new memories over at Itzal's place. A smile arose from her face as she walked up until she reached the teleportation station. Once there, all she had to do was say a few words and she suddenly found herself standing in the fifth floor. And after walking for a few minutes, she found herself standing there... Facing Itzal once again. "Ergh." Kasier stumbled before starting to speak once more, "So, let's get this thing over and done with?" She asked, awkwardly.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal stood by the teleporter patiently.  He was wondering just how this day would end up turning out.  He thought about the boss they'd be fighting real quick.  It wasn't that tough at all, and he had the matriarch stinger from the quest he and Kasier did earlier, which would make his damage output slightly less pitiful.  Of course this battle didn't matter.  With the extra damage it would go by faster.  He looked at his sheathed blade and wished he dealt more damage.  This often happened from time to time.  However whenever he got into these states, he usually got out of them again, knowing that a scout was important, in some ways at least.  Not only that but being a scout was a challenge, which he liked.  Then the teleporter warped and Kasier appeared.  Itzal smiled but when she spoke she..  Stumbled?  It was the first time he had seen Kasier in such a state.  And when he guessed why he blushed a little bit himself.  "Yeah, it's not that difficult...  Let's head over then?"  And thus the two began walking to the town gates.

@Kasier

"Alright then. Let's get this done quick so we can have the rest of the day to move my stuff into your shop and maybe even grab lunch and dinner together as well." Kasier said. She hoped that after she moved into Itzal's house, they would have plenty of time together and she hoped that through their interactions, their bond can grow tighter and tighter. However, it is said that one can get bored of their "special one" quite easily but she disagrees entirely with the statement. If two people truly love one another, nothing can drive them apart. Fate is what drives people and fate is something that one cannot deny no matter how powerful they are. Which is why Kasier knew the instant that Itzal drove his sword into her stomach that this was fate... That love was sprouting from the blade of Itzal's reflecting sword, and the light reflecting off of it, fitting for Itzal's character. No matter how Kasier looked at it. Itzal is beautiful, and she cannot deny it. But that's too much admiration for one post, so one must continue with the plot. "I hope we don't stay out there too long, but I do have a couple of water bottles left from that time when I completed the survivor quest. If we really do get stuck out there for too long, we should be covered for water and necessary resources." Kasier stated, pulling out two bottles of water and handing it to Itzal. "Geez... It sure can get hot out there. Now, let's find this shark." Kasier finished, officially declaring the start of the quest as she took the first step out of the safe zone and into the sea of sand.

@Itzal

Itzal nodded with a smile when she mentioned doing something afterwards.  He would truly enjoy that actually.  He recalled the picnic they had not too long ago where Kasier asked if she could stay at his shop, the reasons she voiced being that she was so freaking bored, it was falling apart, and so forth.  Whatever the reason he wondered how this path would turn out.  He tended to be busy and, maybe this would help slow him down.  Well, maybe and maybe not.  Or maybe Kasier would want to join him in his activities.  He thought about his training sessions with his apprentices and wondered if she'd want to watch or something like that.  He didn't have a problem with it and he doubted his apprentices would either.  It would also help her see that side of him as well.  "I'd like that, yeah I'd like that a lot."  As they made their way out into the desert he turned to Kasier as she spoke and handed him a bottle of water.  He nodded.  "So you got the skill too?  It really is useful isn't it?"  Then he heard her last comment and he couldn't help but laugh a little.  After a little bit he turned to explain his sudden burst.  "Sorry but you and I are kind of opposites in that area.  I enjoy the warmth but when I go to the fourth floor I'm a walking icicle.  I can't stand the cold and thus the snow wasn't as enjoyable to me."  He shook his head.  "But I'm nearly past that minor discomfort now, so don't worry about me." 

@Kasier

"Yeah, I'm not exactly worrying about you. I'm more worried about my inability to withstand heat!" Kasier stated, sighing after the statement. The last time that she had ventured into the desert had been torturous. Hopefully, this time, it will not be the same. And this quest might take quite a while, since there was no particular location which could be narrowed down to in the efforts of finding this shark and eliminating the respawning boss. Just like the wasp queen, Kasier knew that Itzal could one-shot the level 5 monster but the problem is to find it first. There really wasn't a way of doing it, one would simply walk through the deserts and hope that they were able to encounter the unnatural shark. It occurred to her that they were to find a shark in the middle of the desert... Two things that would never go together in the real world. Which is why this world is so dramatic and exciting, because you never know what you might find at any corner of any floor. Everything was possible, really, because here, everything can be programmed, but the actual world if full of limitations. But still, there is no point of even thinking about that. The players can not stay in here forever... They have to find a way to exit this game once and for all and if they have to go through all the floors through blood and tears, that is what they shall do, and in the end, Kasier is sure of their ability to achieve that goal. Soon, Kasier found herself walking through the desert with Itzal and before she knew it, she was beginning to start a conversation, something that she would never, ever do unless it was Itzal she was talking to. "So, do you have any open space in your shop? How many rooms do you have? I mean, I wouldn't mind sleeping in the living room but as a performer, you should have lots of rooms for living right?" Kasier asked, since he probably had lots of instruments which takes up quite the space.

@Itzal

Itzal heard her statement and thought about it for a moment.  Maybe an artisan could forge a ring that would allow the wearer to keep cool?  He didn't know.  For now however he would simply need to support her in any way he could.  The best way in this current situation he thought would be to stand in between his girlfriend and the sun, which worked out since it was morning.  He walked along her right side, blocking her from the sunlight to the best of his ability.  He smiled to her as he did so.  "Best I could do since I can't turn off the sun."  He thought of how much he loved Kasier and was very proud to be her boyfriend.  Where this relationship would go he had no idea.  However he did hope that it would thrive grow, through peace and trial, agreements and arguments, and become the relationship Kasier deserved.  When she began to talk about any open space in his shop and how many rooms he nodded.  "It's not big as it's not a house, but I do have two stories, the second having three small bedrooms and a tiny kitchen, and the bottom being the shop.  All my instruments are either hanging on the wall behind the counter, those being any instrument that's not ridiculously huge, or in my inventory if it's too big.  I can take them out at any time really.  But once we get a guild hall I want to start saving up for a house.  Nothing huge of course, but big enough to be comfortable in."  Itzal chuckled.  "I should probably get a full on job in the real world and find a place to stay there too now that I think about it.  Man so much is going to be different.  What about you?  What are your plans in game and real life?"

@Kasier

"Thanks!" Kasier said casually, holding onto Itzal's hand as the two made their way across the rigid landscape of the fifth floor. The desert was quite terrible, and it wasn't really helping that she was walking alongside Itzal, making her face quite heated not just from the desert but from something else as well. She appreciated Itzal's effort, but his ability to block out the sun would cease to function when the time approaches noon. That is when the sun would be directly ahead and there would be no way to block the sun unless Itzal literally gets on her back. Which... Hm. Not a bad idea. I'm sure I can carry him. Kasier thought to herself, jokingly, eliminating the terrible idea from the depths of her mind. Kasier sighed, taking out two bottles of water from her inventory and offering one to Itzal before drinking one herself. "Well, I don't really think I have much more left to do in this game. I want to slowly max out all three builds but that is going to be a long term goal. For now, I'm just going to enjoy life and spend it with you." Kasier blushed, "As for real life. I'm going to find a college and go into medicine, a college that's maybe... Uh, close to you." She finished, taking a sip of the water. Normally, she wouldn't be drinking water but rather coffee, especially the sweet type. However, this wasn't normal. This would only make her thirstier if she drank coffee.

@Itzal

Itzal nodded when she replied.  It wasn't much and wouldn't last long, but it was something he could do for her for the moment.  He listened carefully to her response and thought for a moment.  "I'm guessing the second build you're working on is tanking?  What build do you want to work on after that?"  He thought about the idea of Kasier becoming a balanced player like Sey was choosing.  If she ever wanted to get skills in scouting, Itzal would be very glad to lend her a hand.  Then he heard her plans in the real world and nodded.  "That's right.  Oh, a collage near me?"  He thought for a moment (yes he thinks a lot XD)  "Well, I live in Japan.  I could probably convince my family to move to America over time as there aren't any close relatives....  It's funny.  America was where I was born, but I feel like I'm talking about a strange land."  Then he decided to ask.  "Hey Kasier.  When I've trained them up a little bit, would you mind helping me test Aereth and Birdie's skill with the blade?  I haven't decided how to do their final test there and I know I'm not a dps, but I figured I might as well teach them how to fight.  I don't teach them what skills to input into and Hikoru, well.  He hasn't actually taught anyone yet."

@Kasier

ID: 72832
LD: 7
No Materials Found

Kasier smiled. "Yup, the second build that I'm working on is tanking. Not only does Aincrad need more tanks, but it's very protective. The reason that I'm going for it is so I don't die and so I can eventually protect those I care about. It's going to be a while before I can fully master tanking... Since it's not as easy as healing. But when I'm done with it, it sure will be worth it. And, yeah. After I max out tanking, I'm going to max out a weapon skill and then I'll definitely go scouting with you. Not that our guild needs any more scouts." Kasier grinned. Indeed, the scout population of the Celestial Ascendants is plentiful. In fact, the population of scouts in the guild was probably more scouts than she knew outside of the guild. Our guild is growing rapidly. Kasier nodded, hearing that Itzal was from Japan although that really ended the conversation about their backgrounds. However, Itzal was quick to respond with another question in which Kasier gladly responded with ease. If anyone asks her for help, she will gladly provide it if she has the ability to. Now if Itzal asks, there's simply no way she can refuse. "Ok, that sounds fun. Maybe we can have a practice fight between two sides? I don't know, but I wouldn't mind helping at all! What are your plans for the test?" Kasier asked.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal sighed and shrugged.  "Not a clue.  I can tell you where they need their work in though:  Aereth let's his emotions guide him in battle and that can be very dangerous.  He's more aggressive with the blade in combat.  He actually reminds me of my old self.  Birdie seems to have a problem that Alisa had too.  She used a move on me that's usually used with straight swords rather than a rapier.  I plan on talking to them both about it but even though they chose to be rivals, their friendly ones.  They've got each other's back verbally and physically.  I hear that Birdie has a boyfriend though I don't think it's my place to share who that is, so that might be interesting.  Once they've reached a good damage point, I'll have them take calming the soul like I did as a part of the test.  That much I know.  But the rest..."  He shook his head as it was clear he hadn't gotten far.  He knew he needed Kasier's help with the other part but he had no idea how to go about it.  Itzal didn't stop walking, but crouched and walked as he snagged a small group of hand sized ores and inserted them into his inventory.

ID#  72834  LD:  18+8

+4 MAT

4 total

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

"Hm? Birdie has a boyfriend? Interesting." Kasier said, not realizing that she had said it. She was simply thinking out loud unwillingly. Sure, she did not know about this Birdie character that well but if there was any sort of relationship in this world of Aincrad between the well-known players... It was bound to be out already. Kasier shrugged. "Oh well... I don't have that much thought in this. But I can think about it and get back to you." Kasier decided, "And it's always good to have some rivalry between players because it keeps them going. They constantly try to get better and eventually they'll both hit the top. I sure would like some rivalry actually." Kasier said, watching as Itzal bent down and grabbed a handful of pearls. Four materials. Kasier realized, That doesn't happen. Must be some type of skill that he invested in as a scout. Kasier figured out. At this point, the sun was beginning to reach the top of the world and soon, Kasier will feel the impact of the sun's rays against her head. Already, she was feeling the heat unbearable. Once I get done with the quests down here. I'm never coming back here again. She thought, finding the heat extraordinarily annoying. "So. Do you know where this shark might be? It's not really showing signs at the moment."

@Itzal

Itzal nodded.  Rivalry was a very good thing, so long as it was friendly rivalry.  Itzal, well.  In the real world there was only one who competed against him.  And while they started as normal, neutral rivals, it became so intense that they became mortal enemies.  Anytime Itzal played one game, Fearx was there to compete.  Sometimes he wondered if Fearx had some sort of way to keep an eye on his purchases or something.  Either way the two hated each other, both for IC reasons and OOC.  He shook his head to clear those thoughts.  Fearx wasn't here, Kasier was.  He was with his girlfriend and after this quest he'd be helping her move into his shop.  Itzal heard her question and nodded, pointing to a ring of stone pillars that seemed to be reaching out from the ground, creating a rocky wall in a circle with a break on their end, leading into the area.  "That's where the boss is.  Designed to look like an arena so it felt or looked more dangerous, but it's really not."  As they approached the area Itzal spotted it's fin in the distance and drew his weapon, making sure to switch his armor to Niger Natio and equipping Beauty Incarnated. 

Boss info:  125 HP  50 dmg

@Kasier

Kasier looked at the direction that Itzal pointed to and nodded. It did seem quite intimidating but she knew better. From her past experiences, these quests ranging from floors one to ten were way too under leveled from her and her friend group. Kasier's blonde hair flew into the wind as a sudden gust of sand flew past her, forcing her back a few steps. Although the start of the battle seemed very dramatic, Kasier knew otherwise. This boss should be just a little bit stronger than the wasp that the two had killed the previous day. And just like the wasp, Kasier was sure that Itzal can one-shot the shark just like he had been able to squash the wasp under his powerful blades. Soon, the party engaged the pillars which looked worn out from erosion and contact with the natural forces, adding yet another feature to the dramatic feeling of the arena. Of course, Kasier had to looked away for a bit just so she can avoid staring when Itzal was changing his armor and equipment. Luckily, she already had everything equipped, although it was probably completely unnecessary. Her eyes were fixed on the rising shark which arose from the sand pit that it was sheltered in as soon as the two stepped into the ring of pillars. And hence, the battle had been started, and their step into the range of action was the trigger for it. "Well, I'm sure you will make good time in finishing this quest. I'll simply act as emotional support in case you go on a bad miss streak." Kasier joked, stepping back and allowing Itzal to have the freedom of doing whatever action that is necessary in killing the sand shark.

@Itzal

HP List
Itzal: ?/? | E: ?/? | H: 0
Kasier: 580/580 | E: 58/58 | H: 0

Sand Shark: 125/125 | Dmg: 50

Edited by Kasier

Itzal saw the sand shark notice them and begin to make it's way over to the two players.  When Kasier made her comment he smiled and gripped his sword tighter, the ring sparkling in the sunlight.  "With you?  I'll never miss."  The shark leaped out of the sand and opened it's giant maw to nom Itzal in one large bite.  Itzal however swung his foot hard from underneath and launched the boss into the air.  While it flew he began to charged his sword art, and as the monster fell to it's fate, he released Nova Ascension, dealing over half it's health and stunning it in the process.  One more attack would end the creature for good.  As he slashed at the creature he wished he had more damage.  Eight base was pathetic and dealt barely anything...  However he truly did enjoy his scout build and wanted to work on it further and further.  Hopefully he'd up his damage soon.

ID#  73300  BD:  5+3  CD:  2  MD:  5-3

Itzal:  920/920  <>  80/92

Kasier:  580/580  <>  58/58

Sand Shark:  53/125  <8x9=72>

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

Kasier smiled at Itzal's confident comment with the possibility of a slight blush that might have made it on her pale face. As a healer, she would not be able to attack and to be fair, she was quite surprised at the fact that Itzal had failed to one-shot the Sand Shark. She knew that she had to keep in mind that he was a scout, not a damage dealer like literally everyone else in Aincrad. Kasier and Itzal had both chosen the road of never return, choosing roles which was never easy and doing quite well at it. In situations where there was nothing to heal, Kasier was completely useless, and in this situation, she could only watch and pass on her turn. Eventually though, this would be no more. Soon enough, she will be advanced in the tanking class and when that happens, she won't be as useless in combat as she is at the moment. It seems that no one gets hurt anymore... Not that I want Felix to get hurt. Kasier thought. "Well, one more turn?" Kasier questioned, knowing that there was no way for Itzal's precision to fail him the next turn.

@Itzal

HP List
Itzal: 920/920 | E: 80/92 | H: 1
Kasier: 580/580 | E: 58/58 | H: 0

Sand Shark: 53/125 | Dmg: 50

Itzal heard her question and grinned under the mouthpiece.  Yeah he thought, just one more hit.  But he intended to make the finale spectacular.  The shark had lost over half it's health and was pissed off, therefore it swam through the sand swiftly, leaped from one side, then another, and finally a third time, failing miserably to hit Itzal every time.  At least that's what would have happened if it hadn't been stunned.  Itzal charged his sword art and dashed at the paralyzed monster.  He hated fighting an unarmed foe, however monsters were a clear exception to this.  He released Shadow Explosion, using his Soul Barrage technique to double the speed of the already fast pace attack, striking then switching hands to strike instantaneously, and the back to the other hand for another instant strike.  The result was a critical hit.  After the blow the sand shark was eliminated and the quest was over.  Since there wasn't much combat, Itzal wasn't panting.  He turned to Kasier and nodded while switching his gear back to his Twilight cloak.  "Well, that's done."

ID#  73317  BD:  9  MD:  3-3

Itzal:  920/920  <>  62/92

Shark:  Dead

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

Kasier watched as the man elegantly charged forwards and delivered the last blow to the sand shark. That was all that was needed and the sand shark had fallen pretty much as soon as it had arisen from the depths of the sand. It was inevitable really, that Itzal was able to defeat the sand shark in less than three hits. This is what happens when one does a quest that is way below the level that they were supposed to complete the quest. This is the life of a healer. Kasier thought, rolling her eyes and clapping when she saw Itzal coming over and changing back to his cloak. "Splendid. By the way, that cloak makes you look like an assassin. Which doesn't seem that bad actually." Kasier said, humorously teasing the man as the thought of moving suddenly popped into her mind. Trudging along the torturous sand had forced the remembrance of her plan of moving today completely out of her mind and now that the action was over, she couldn't wait to return back to the first floor and get the moving finished. This will be the day that her shop is closed permanently until she is allowed to obtain a new profession. During the meantime, Kasier will be settling in Itzal's shop, where their connection will surely deepen and they will surely become rather tight in their relationship. Sure, I can't really do much in this game as a healer... But everything is going perfectly. Life can't get better from here... She thought, knowing that life doesn't always go on, foreshadowing the entrance of yet another character which might impact both her life and the life of Itzal in the nearby future. "Well, how about we go back down the floor so I don't die from heat and then we can move all my stuff into your shop?" She asked.

@Itzal

HP List
Itzal: 920/920 | E: 62/92 | H: 2 (Posts: 0/3)
Kasier: 580/580 | E: 58/58 | H: 0

Sand Shark: 0/125 | Dmg: 50

While he changed from Niger Natio to his twilight cloak Kasier mentioned that he had looked like an assassin with the armor on.  Itzal chuckled.  "Two reasons for that actually.  The first being that I sometimes went with a rogue build in MMO's, and the second being that...  Well I was a different man at the start of this world.  After I changed however I didn't want my build to be hunting others, but helping, assisting."  It was true.  Before he changed he sort of wanted to hunt down pkers like Opal did.  However his friend Morgenstern helped him out, as well as his other friends, Ulises, and finally Kasier.  With the boss defeated Kasier asked if they could hurry to the moving before she died from heat.  He nodded and walked beside her.  "Yeah, no problem.  Here, take my water.  I haven't used it and I can wait till we get to my place.  Do you have all your items in your inventory?  Or should we go pick them up first?"  Itzal didn't know if she just wanted it to be a quick move, or taking their time.  He was fine either way, he didn't have anything scheduled today.  "Oh, Velnia's waiting for us at the shop too...  I hope she didn't eat the food."

@Kasier

Hence, Kasier began to walk back to the main settlement of the fifth floor along with Itzal as Itzal began to explain why his armor looked so rogue... Assassin like. Kasier listened and nodded at the appropriate times. She took the water that Itzal had offered to her and began taking slow sips in gratitude. After a while of walking through the sea of sand, the two had reached the teleport zone of the fifth floor and without a second of hesitation, driven by the unbearable heat, Kasier mouthed a few words and the end result was her teleportation away from the fifth floor into the first floor. This was it, the highlight of her week would occur at this moment. For her to move into Itzal's shop was just a sign of the bond that the two had developed since they first met each other despite all the things that had changed and all the experiences that the two had gone through. "We are going to have to pick up all the items from my shop, not that I really have anything really. It's just a few materials and ingredients along with cooking utensils. Maybe I should get back to crafting, but only for you." Kasier said, more quiet than she had intended it to be. The thought of living everyday with Itzal was just way too shocking for her mind to process but soon enough, her life will get back to normal after she calms down from anticipation and excitement. "Yeah, I have like 90 ingredients laying around, so can you grab them in your inventory?" Kasier asked, walking into her messy shop and turning on the lights which hasn't been activated since a month ago. "I'll grab the cooking equipments that I own in my inventory but that's basically all I can carry with my limited inventory space. Alright, let's go then."

@Itzal