[PP-F5] Moving Day <Itzal and Kasier > <<Blood in the Sand>> Completed

Kasier said nothing, which was understandable with the heat on this floor, as they made their way to the teleporter.  They stood on it together and Itzal heard say floor one, answering his question.  When they arrived Itzal's ears were filled with the noise of the business of everyday life.  He forgot what this floor was even like.  However it wasn't as busy as it usually was this time and thus they were able to maneuver through the crowds without much issues.  Soon enough they made it to Kasier's shop and Itzal was surprised to see it in the state it was now.  However he didn't stare or show in any way that he thought this.  When Kasier told him to look for her ingredients he nodded and began searching.  "Ninety ingredients eh?"  He activated his reveal mod, looking into cabinets and drawers, spotting the many materials lying around.  He was surprised at all the variety, and didn't even know what half of them were.  He began to collect them, taking a moment or two to look at unique ingredients before inserting them in his inventory.  "You've been doing a lot of gathering then?  This is quite a lot."  Her comment on only cooking for Itzal made him blush slightly but he smiled as well.  In truth, he needed to buy food if he wanted to eat.  He burned everything he touched.  Not to mention that Kasier made coffee that convinced Itzal he enjoyed it.  In the past he had hated coffee and everything about it.  Now however.  Kasier said she was ready and he grabbed the last material and nodded.  "Alright then.  Let's head to the teleporter and head over to the third floor."

@Kasier

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasier nodded. "I guess it was kind of an overkill for me to ask you to help me move but I guess it did shorten the time that I would have to walk. Thanks for helping me, Itzal. I really appreciate you taking your time out of your day to help me out with my quest and moving while I'm sure you could've been out there grinding for skill points and leveling up." Kasier finished. She had realized that she speaks in a completely different manner when she is with Itzal than with other people. With other people, Kasier speaks philosophically and seriously, her red eyes filled with professionalism and her words filled with hidden messages waiting to be interpreted by the receiver of the words that she spoke. With Itzal, however, she speaks directly, no hidden messages were involved, and she was completely honest and her red eyes radiated a ray of love for the man. It was not a severe as Itzal's past split personality because Kasier had desired it to be this way. She had developed a bond with Itzal that allowed her to speak with complete freedom when communicating with the black-haired man. "Well, I guess as soon as we drop my items in a room that you assign for me, we are free for the rest of the day. Hold on, let me grab my bed in my inventory." She finally stated, looking in satisfaction at the emptiness of her small shop. The Moonbux Coffee was no more, and Kasier the house"wife" is now upon Itzal's world. "Alright then, let's go. I hope the moon shines brightly upon this world of Aincrad." was Kasier's last comment as she walked out of the shop, a sentence fitting for a shop of its nature. Despite her saying this, there is no way that she will ever miss the place... And her regret grew smaller every step that she took to the teleportation zone.

@Itzal

Itzal shook his head when Kasier said it was too much with a smile.  "Kasier this is nothing.  If you asked I'd find some way to move the moon for you.  Might take a while though," he finished with a wink.  "And as for the quest no problem.  Anytime you want to do something just let me know.  I'd give up any time alone to spend it with you."  When she mentioned she'd drop her items in whatever room he gave her, but then went to get her own bed, he wondered how it was styled.  Itzal liked to keep his simple:  Blue and purple, nothing fancy.  There wasn't any need for fancy as well.  It was a bed, something to sleep in, simple as that.  He had no idea why people like kings and rich men felt the need to make their beds huge for just one person and decorate them with gold and such.  It was a stupid concept he thought to himself.  When he heard her comment he smiled.  "I think it will, both figuratively and literally tonight."  As they made their way to the teleporter Itzal began to hum, and then sing one of his favorite songs from his favorite book: 

Spoiler

The Road Goes On

Lyrics:

Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains of the moon.

Roads go ever ever on
Under cloud and under star,
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar.
Eyes that fire and sword have seen
And horror in the halls of stone
Look at last on meadows green
And trees and hills they long have known.

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

And with that cheerful song he stepped foot onto the teleporting pad side by side with Kasier and they were whisked away to the third floor.  It would be a little ways to walk before they reached the area as Itzal's shop was outside the town contrary to Kasier's. 

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

Kasier had the original bed that the game gave to new players when they start a shop. She found no purpose of purchasing a new bed until the time was right for her to get a house. Even so, it would be Itzal who would ultimately have enough Col in order to purchase the so-desired house. Indeed, as a healer, she had basically no power or ability to obtain materials and Col, resulting in a harsh lifestyle that she is currently involved in... Struggling very hard in order to put together something for potions and crystals so she can assure the safety of other players. Perhaps that is why she is starting to get into a new class... After she is complete with the tank build that she has been just starting to work on, she will then be able to invest her skill points into damage and scouting. That will be when she is finally able to fend for herself and invest in all sorts of items.

"Me too, Itzal. I would sacrifice any bit of my non-existent life in order to spend time with you. In fact, I want my life to be you." She blurted out, not thinking what she was going to say before actually saying it. And of course, as soon as she had said such a thing, she began to regret the cheesiness that was in her words. A blush followed and she looked away, slowly following Itzal and soon enough, they were able to make it to the teleportation zone. Soon after that, after walking through several shops of the third floor, she stumbled upon the all-familiar shop owned by Itzal. Great. Today, I start with my new life. She decided, her eyes literally shining with excitement as she opened the door and walked to the room on the right side out of the three possible rooms that seemed available for her to reside in without causing too much trouble.

"Alright, I guess this shall be my new room then. Let me place my equipment along this wall... And, yeah. Just drop my materials on my bed, please. Thank you!" She stated, opening her inventory and clicking a few buttons to result in a newly placed starter bed on the right upper edge of the room.

@Itzal

Kasier talked about how she'd sacrifice any bit of her....  Non existent life?  Itzal was about to comment on that when she said something else.  He saw that she blushed instantly afterwords and looked away.  While she was looking away he kept looking at her with his mouth a tiny bit open.  That...  Pretty much told him everything he needed to know.  With that instead of shock, if Kasier turned to Itzal she'd see him looking along the road with a smile on his face.  He held Kasier's hand as a response.  When Itzal saw the lake he knew they were there.  He was home..  Until he bought a proper house that is.  As they walked into the shop and made their way upstairs, Velnia glided over and landed on Itzal's shoulder.  She was panting excitedly and her tail twitching.  Itzal chuckled when she nuzzled against him and petted her.  He watched Kasier select the right room and heard her ask for him to put the materials on her bed.  He nodded.  "Got it."  He walked over to the bed and began pulling out the ingredients.  While he didn't know what went together to make what foods, he did know what each of them were.  And thus he sorted them by relation:  Seeds and nuts, weeds and herbs, fruits and vegetables, etc.  After her room was set up he stretched and sighed.  "So, you want to do something now that you've moved?"

@Kasier

Kasier sighed. Now that she had moved, she realized that it was quite anti-climatic. It seemed that she had expected their relationship to bloom immediately but now she realized that these things take time... Much time indeed and relationships do not develop instantly. Kasier's blonde hair flew up after she sped around the room, making sure everything was settled and organized, unlike the shop that she had abandoned much time before she had actually left it. She couldn't possibly contaminate the shop that she doesn't own with filth and inorganized materials. As Kasier was carefully placing all her equipments and things of the sorts, she stole a few glances at Itzal to see him carefully putting all her ingredients and organizing them for her. Well... Makes my life a lot easier. Kasier thought, shrugging while she placed the last item from her inventory into the room. Immediately after her final placement, she was asked a question regarding what they should do for the rest of the day... Or night it seemed now. A peek out of a nearby window resulted in Kasier's knowledge that night time had already fallen and the moon was slowly replacing the bright, lit sun in its position amidst the darkness.

"Seems like we finished a lot later than I expected us to finish. I don't mind though - this sure gives us a great opportunity to go stargazing. Are you up for it?" She asked. Night time was a time of romance and she had quite the idea planned. It wasn't an idea... Actually. It was a memory to be remembered. Their first kiss on that fateful cliff. That is where they shall stargaze. "And I have a particular place in mind. The place where our love first blossomed."

@Itzal

Itzal already had an idea of what he wanted to do with Kasier.  The perfect idea to end the night.  And when she suggested stargazing that only made the day that much better.  He smiled brightly.  "That's a great idea!  Come on, I know the first floor like the back of my hand."  He wasn't exaggerating either.  He spent so much time in that floor, and with his scouting skills nearly mastered, he had explored nearly all there was to see in that floor.  However he felt as if there was something he was missing.  Hidden areas and such...  (hint hint to the dungeons unlocked by donations XD)  Velnia flew around Kasier and landed on her shoulder.  With that the two began to walk.  As they made their way back to the town and it's teleporter he looked at the sky and sighed.  "Kayaba made a lot of different constellations for the different floors didn't he?He had somewhere he would go with that topic, but he'd save it for when they were lying in the grass.  That clifftop.  It was both the climax of hate, and the birth of love for the two players.  It had a large history with them.

@Kasier

Kasier nodded in response to the black-haired man's comment regarding the many constellations in the night sky above. However, it was a blank nod for she had never been able to recognize the constellations up above, even as a little child. Her eyes simply cannot distinguish between the stars and view them as pictures and symbols. She didn't know why, perhaps her vision was failing. Perhaps she had an inability to see the hidden amongst the broad. Perhaps it was just the same as her inability to see each individual player of this game rather than the players as a whole. However, there would always be one star shining brighter than the rest, and that star will not die off as long as she can help it (Dang, symbolism at its finest). After following Itzal to the first floor and with some of his expert scouting techniques, the two soon found themselves staring at the patch of grass which their love had first blossomed like a seed growing into a tree. The place seemed magical now... Fireflies flying around, lighting the place up and the darkness, although scary most of the time was a perfect companion for the light given off by the stars and the moon. Silence was emphasized, with the wind being the only person who has dared to speak, mouthing whispers and forcing the grass to dance under the influence of its power. The wind was the king and below, the grass is his followers. A pure sign of corruption in nature, but that is by far not what was on her mind as soon as she saw the place. Kasier half-smiled, feeling a tear at her eyes in remembrance of the fateful night. "Say. Itzal. If I asked or if there is a circumstance that requires of it... Will you ever pierce my heart with your blade again?"

@Itzal

Soon enough they made it to the first floor.  When they did Itzal lead Kasier through the thinned crowd.  Now that it was night nobody really hung out and thus they quickly made it to the gates.  Itzal knew every shortcut, every path to take.  The cliff however was halfway between the gates and the forest, making it easier to reach.  Itzal and Kasier walked over to the area.  When the boar noticed them they were wondering why the players didn't attack them.  Itzal and Kasier made it to the cliff and Itzal was surprised to see the change.  Instead of a few patches of grass and rocks scattered across it, the cliff was covered in grass that blew in the wind, and there were even lightning bugs.  Itzal blinked in surprise at first but he smiled as he liked the change.  Then he heard Kasier's question.  His throat tightened as he thought of what she was asking him.  If the situation required it...  Would he bring harm to her?  He stood there in silence for a moment as he thought hard about it...  "...First of all.  Should I have the choice I'd keep such a situation beyond reach.  It wouldn't be like you to turn dark, and I wouldn't let that happen either......  On the impossible chance it did, and if we were forced into a fight against each other...  I wouldn't kill you.  If I had no choice I'd try to deal enough to keep you from risking attacking further...  I..  I'm not sure I could go further.  I love you too much to do that.  Even if you turned dark I'd know you could come back.  Everyone has that chance to come back, even if they don't believe it themselves."  Then he turned to her with a smile.  "As I said though, I very much doubt that will happen.  While others might think that I know better.  You're the kindest, most caring, most sweetest, and the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

@Kasier

"Turn dark? I don't think I said anything of the sorts. But it sure is reassuring. I guess it is good that you love me so. However, don't get too attached to me. Feelings can sometimes get in the way. Itzal. If there is ever a situation where you have to choose the life of me or the life of other players, I want you to choose them. If you have to make a sacrifice and as a result, save many players. That is the decision that I want you to pick." Kasier said, not sure why she suddenly brought up the subject but she had to... For in the future, there might be a circumstance where sacrifice might be needed. And who knows who will be the sacrifice... And who knows who will be the sacrificer. "Besides. I'm never turning dark as long as I can help it. There is no point of the world having another Teayre. As far as I know, I don't have any dark thoughts, only harsh lessons. With you next to me, even if darkness does form in my heart, it will be immediately blown away by your immense power." Kasier said, smiling and taking his hand before laying down on the grass without a hesitation or second wasted. They were out here to gaze at the stars, and there is no time to be wasted. Soon, the two found themselves calmly in the warmth of the grass and the warmth of each other. It was a lover's paradise... And it seemed that good times will never end. At least, Kasier hoped so. She hoped that their love never burns out and even death will not stop the couple. "Felix. You know how I wanted you to do whatever you wanted to do in the last boss raid? Well, I'm starting to go back on my words. Please be safe out there. I don't know what I would do without you." Kasier said. If you die... My world would shatter. Voices would no longer be tolerable and sight would no longer be worthy. Kasier thought, closing her eyes and getting closer to Itzal to the point that she is almost hugging him.

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Kasier's words and was rather shocked to hear what she had to say.  However he knew she was right and he had known as well.  He just never voiced it...  Mentally or otherwise.  He nodded slowly after she finished.  "If that's the decision you wish me to pick...  As you wish."  Then she talked about her not turning dark, especially with Teayre, and how all that was dark about her were her harsh lessons, which made Itzal chuckle as he thought about how they had first met and why.  When she mentioned his 'immense power' he chuckled again.  "I don't know about that, but".  And then she took his hand and began to lie in the grass, and thus he did too, right beside her.  He sighed as he relaxed in the grass, the wind blowing across the two.  However the warmth of Kasier's hand was more than enough to keep Itzal from getting cold.  It was funny.  Most people thought Kasier as cold.  However Itzal saw her as a warm fire.  The two of them were a flame and together they could light the way, or burn down opponents.  Then she spoke, and he listened to what she said.  When she 'hugged him' he immediately hugged back, holding her close to him and closed his eyes.  "I promise.  I promise I will not be reckless in the boss fights.  And Jenna.  While I will do my best to keep the promise I just made...  I'm not sure what I would do without you either."  He kissed her on the cheek, this time managing not to blush.

@Kasier

"Hey Itzal. Do you have an instrument around? Because I have a song request." Kasier said, still looking at the sky in order to hide the blush that had appeared when Itzal embraced her 'hug'. She wanted music and the place was a perfect place for it. It was calm and the few cricket noises would probably only add to the music if they were to play any. "Can you play Moonlight Sonata? Third moment, of course." It was one of the most difficult pieces in piano history mainly due to its speed and precision that players would need to play it with. In this game, though, she was sure that the game plays the music for the performer, so the performer would not have to have a certain skill level in real life to play the pieces.

(Sorry, short on time and did not know what to write.)

@Itzal

OOC-  It's ok, although I was going to have Itzal play the song anyways XD

When Kasier asked him if he could play a song for her he brightened up and smiled.  "Yeah anything you ask I shall deliver."  And then she told him her request...  A....  Difficult request, but he was grateful that he spent time practicing the piano since that formal date of theirs.  He nodded and stood up, opening his inventory and pulling out an ivory white and silver piano, as well as a cushioned seat.  He sat down and stretched his fingers.  He opened his inventory again began searching through in order to find the music sheets...  What?  He was good at memorizing but it truly was a difficult song.  He kept looking through until he finally found them and pulled them out.  He placed them in front of him but didn't play it yet.  Rather he played a quick, warm up song, then another quick and this time fast pace warm up song.  Once both were finished he opened the sheets and finally started to play the music.  He hoped he didn't screw this up.

Spoiler

OOC note:  Due to length of song, it lasts two - three posts

@Kasier

OOC - Lasts two or three posts? I'll use two to three posts to describe the music then.

Kasier watched as the man prepared to play her the music that she requested. She could feel the tension that is surging through Itzal's body as he nervously warmed up his hands so he could play the piece perfectly for her. She wanted perfection from the man while he played the piece for this piece is only worth for those who can fully grasp the meaning of the song and become one with the music. That is who can truly play this song. Kasier held her breath as the man began to move his hands, immediately starting out with the beginning; he did not even require a warm-up as he began to play under the moon's calming rays which shone upon both him and her. The music was like a story, a war that starts off immediately with a bang. That is how the music was, and that is how the song fits perfectly with the location that they were in. Kasier sat on the ground, her red eyes glaring and seemed to be shining under the rays of the moon and the stars. She watched, a sweat forming from just below her forehead as the man proceeded to to the harder parts of the piece. His hands were moving with such elegance and the transitioning between the tones were so perfect and natural that one does not realize that the forte had become piano in just a second's time. A blink, and the musical volume was changed completely. Indeed... There is no other way to explain it. Itzal... Itzal is a musical genius. Kasier thought, blinking in admiration as she watched the man's side while he carried on with his performance.

@Itzal

For Itzal there were three things that made up the skill of music.  The first and most important was channeling your soul into the songs.  If you couldn't direct your emotions and heart into your music, something would be off.  The second was nothing but practice.  The third however, was understanding of how it works.  Now while most musicians translated songs into notes on a music sheet that must be met perfectly, Itzal saw it differently.  He simply saw this song as a complex battle strategy.  Even as he played the song he imagined his opponent swinging it's weapon at him and his movements going along with the notes of the song, creating a dance of blades.  When the music changed from aggressive to soft music, it was like switching tactics during combat.  Beatbox had always got angry at Itzal because he tried to analyze the fight and adjust his strategy to that.  He believed that all you had to do was rush up and hit it, or stand there and take the hit.  However that was where the two were very different.  Well, one of the areas at least.  His eyes saw both notes and battle as he continued to play into the second section of the song, his mind keeping up with the notes and battle.  Should he have been a slow thinker this would have turned out quite different...

@Kasier

There's always that moment of every author when the author simply does not know what to write. In this situation, the writer would usually resort to describing every thing in perfect detail. And that is what the writer of this post shall do as well for there truly isn't much going on except for the beautiful sounds of perfection that was coming from Itzal's piano. Around her, as she sat on the ground, the trees around her danced, as if they were responding to the fast, pacing hands of Itzal and dancing to the beat of the music. Every accent, every staccato was perfectly played and the grass seemed to jump at every single piece of perfection. The stars up above were shining brightly upon the world and the moon was a perfect circle, unhidden by the dark clouds that usually populated the night sky of Aincrad. It was almost as if Itzal's musical sounds flew up and chased the clouds away. Kasier's blonde hair was flying to the wind, her face covered by her hair and she did not bother to swipe it away. She had forgotten about her hair, she had forgotten about life. For she was absorbed in the beauty of the music that Itzal was giving her. A kiss. Kasier thought, standing up in her heavy armor before changing really quick to the dress that she had worn to one of the many dates that the two had gone on. That is what I shall give him... Just like that fateful night but this time under completely different circumstances. As soon as he finishes.

@Itzal

Itzal concentrated on the song but didn't let his concentration tense his muscles up.  He let his body relax, letting his wrists and fingers move while his shoulders rested.  Just like how one uses their wrists in swordplay more than their arm in order to keep from consuming all their energy and stamina so swiftly.  He truly enjoyed making music.  When he went to find something he could do besides swordplay he chose to look for a profession.  He was no blacksmith and he had no interest in sewing.  He didn't care much for jewelry, and while alchemy was interesting and he might have enjoyed it, but there were many of them already.  Merchants were extremely difficult and he didn't need that stress.  Then he had discovered performer and he did enjoy music and singing so he chose it.  Ever since he had something to relieve stress of the day off of him and create something beautiful at the same time.  Soon enough he finished the song.  Velnia was asleep at that point and Itzal pulled his hands away from the keyboard with a content smile.  With that, he turned to Kasier to see how she enjoyed it.

@Kasier

This would become an one of the most iconic moments in Aincrad history. It would prove to be one of the most symbolistic, admiring love story to ever have sparked. If one was to hear about their personality, a conclusion that the two were lovers could not have possibly been made. Itzal - the beacon of light - fights with his face filled with spirit and always goes for the polite option, always goes for the option that makes others happy while Kasier was just the opposite to others. She was seen as rude and impolite, and often her techniques of saying something or proving something were criticized and said to be lame. Still, her insides were just as pure as Itzal's outsides and Itzal knows just that. Kasier was seeking to make her life in this game more interesting and by behaving this how she is behaving, she is doing just that - not just making her life interesting but the lives of others interesting as well. She had a purpose in this world, and she was here to fulfill that purpose. Kasier's blonde hair reflected the moon's shining ray as she watched Itzal turn around.

Standing there, she gazed at Itzal's face closely for a few seconds, her red eyes perhaps being the most emphasized thing about the entire scene. Her blonde hair dropped down as she was bending over - the strings of hair flew down like a waterfall as she leaned closer and closer until her mouth touched the mouth of Itzal. No words can describe the beauty of it all. No words can describe Kasier's complicated emotions.

@Itzal

When Itzal saw her, he was surprised to see she was wearing the dress.  However when she leaned in they looked at each other.  As the moon shone it's light on her, Itzal's heart was once again captivated.  Once again while everyone else saw something of a negative in her eyes, Itzal saw only beauty, kindness, and royalty.  And as she leaned in to kiss him his face didn't warm.  He didn't back up or shake.  Instead, he pulled himself up and kissed her back.  His first real kiss.  If people really could watch what happened in SAO from the outside, his sister would probably be cheering him on...  Heh, actually he wasn't sure how she'd react to all the decisions he had made.  But regardless of how she would have reacted, he was making his choice, and he was very very proud of it.  He knew where this road would inevitably lead.  And he believed he was ready to take that path.  However there were some steps he'd need to take first.  Just a little more progress to make.  Not with his level or skill, no, that wasn't as important as this.  There were other things he needed to handle first.  But once those were out of the way, well.  He'd need to give Kasier something.

@Kasier

OOC - You going to search for that treasure now?

After releasing a kiss that felt like forever, she stared at Itzal for a bit, admiring his handsomeness as she sat down next to him on the piano bench. In front of her, the white and black keys repelled the white light that shone from above it. After the chaotic - in a good way, of course - performance, the perfect method in which Moonlight Sonata should be played, she was quite stunned and allowed the environment to cool down after such a brilliant show of talent. And she sat there for about ten minutes, not doing anything and not saying anything. Fire flies flying over her and occasionally mistaking her hair for a flower for them to rest in for a while. She felt the sensation of a couple of these fire flies on her hair but she didn't say anything. Soon, she faced right, looking at Itzal's face - staring, actually - and she was making no effort to hide the fact that she was staring as well. There were nothing to hide and there was no reason for her to hide anything. She loved Itzal to the utmost and she had no intentions to hide it from him nor anyone. Kasier rubbed her eyes, looking away and back down to the key board. "Well, this is awkward. I don't really have much to say after that performance." Kasier said, playing with her fingers as she cautiously placed her hands on the keyboard and played the note C and then going up to the next note, D before playing the C Major scale by using only her pointer finger for she had no ability to play the piano - including the lack of ability to use all five fingers in order to portray musical notes. 

@Itzal