[SP-F1] Training for Leveling Up Part 1 [Complete]

Dominion was now getting back to his original attacks. Once he was finally back up, he turned back to the dormant boar. "Wake up boar, why are you not moving, not attacking me?" Dominion said towards the dormant boar. "You are a mob, thus you don't necessarily think. You need to attack me or you will die and I most certainly won't." Dominion turned so his side would be facing the beast and he lifted his foot. He then brought it down upon the boar with full force, causing the beast to wake up almost in an instant. "Now that is what I am talking about. Show your anger towards me so that I won't be soft towards you." Dominion smiled as the boar began to lift its own body up from the ground, its anger was not concentrated on him. Dominion turned and ran as fast as he could. "Follow me boar", Dominion said with a challenge in his voice.

Spoiler

ID# 73443

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 2(-1=1) (miss)

Dominion: 160/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

+5 HP from battle healing

Boar: 61/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominion was much further ahead of the boar than he expected to be, so he thought he would try to get a surprise attack. Dominion suddenly jumped into the long grass and laid on his stomach patiently. He waited until he saw the boar and then he jumped... however the boar was not anyway near him. "What! Oh crud, gotta run" Dominion said as the boar was surprised. It missed an opportune chance to attack as the player jumped out from way too far away. Dominion ran with all speed again as he realized how good his idea was and just how bad he had messed it up. "Well, looks like I will have to wait for the next opportunity to use this idea again. Until then, I have a lot of running to do. Dominion broke off into a sprint to get as much distance as possible between them again as he could.

Spoiler

ID# 73444

Battle: 1 (Critical Fail)

Mob: 3 (-1=2) (miss)

Boar: 61/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion had gained quite some separation between the boar and himself. The environment was the same as before, but the location which they would commence combat was new territory for both of them. luckily none of the roaming boars seemed to change their attention towards him. He pivoted his body and was now facing the boar which was trying to catch up. Dominion got into a stance, not to brace the boar like earlier, but to slide to the side and break its legs. Dominion waited, waited, and waited as the boar was taking too long. He waited for the right moment, and slung his body to the far right, leaving one leg in place like a trip wire. Dominion had done this at just about the right time as the boar crashed into his leg, all four legs beneath its body were clasping. Dominion smiled as another critical success arose from the health bar of the beast

Spoiler

ID# 73445

Battle: 8 (hit) [1 dmg to boar]

Boar: 60/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion then stopped to take a quick glance at its health. The health bar had been taken down about a fourth of the way. I guess there has been some progress after all. Dominion looked down again to see the boar was already getting up. Dominion forgot about getting into a stance and just leaned forward in an attempt to punch it. As he leaned down however, the boar began moving violently, striking Dominions arm with one of the hooves. Dominion recoiled his hand back towards his body with great speed, for he could feel his health drop. "Well, I guess I did ask the boar to be a challenge. I can't argue with what I asked for." Dominion said this and smiled. "I am glad you are finally taking this fight seriously, might I add." Dominion moved back a step. He proceeded to put his body in a combat ready stance.

Spoiler

ID# 73446

Battle: 3 (miss)

Mob: 7(-1=6) (hit) [10-3=7 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from battle healing)

Dominion: 158/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion had gotten into his stance, moving his upper body from one foot to the other really quickly. He intended his next attack to surprise the boar with his superior speed. Dominion lifted his right leg up and began to launch several kick attacks with the same foot from his stance. "There is no possible way the boar could dodge all of these attacks, especially these ones that are lightning fast." Dominion realized after a couple seconds that the health bar was not changing what so ever. Dominion stopped kicking out at the boar, when he realized that the boar hadn't gotten up, but was rolling around on the ground like a cat. Wow, what the heck is going on. Is it trying to be friendly? I only ever remember dogs and cats doing that sort of thing. Does that mean I could become a friend with a Mob? that is crazy!

Spoiler

ID# 73447

Mob: 1(-1=0) (Critical Fail)

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was standing and admiring the boar which had seemed to change its mood. Suddenly, the boar rolled completely over and ran right into Dominion. Dominion fell over the boar as it was less than half his size. He landed on the ground with both arms covering his head. Well apparently when a boar is rolling on the ground, it means that it is ready to attack you. Good thing to know for the next time I do this. Dominion stood up, glancing at his dirty shirt and leather armor, then looked up in preparation to attack the enemy again. However, Dominion knew the boar would take some time to pivot itself around before doing another charge. Dominion took this opportunity to run. He got onto one knee, his other leg behind his body, as if to do an American race. He launched his body from the ground and began running away from the mobs general area.

Spoiler

ID# 73448

Battle: 2 (miss)

Mob: 8(-1=7) (hit) [10-3=7 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle Healing)

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was running as fast as he could. He could see some players fighting in groups in the distance. However, he knew that he would need to become accustomed to soloing in the first floor. He needed to level up to gain the ability to help out the upper players and lower players, such as Wolfie, Domarus, and the Vanishing Dragon. Suddenly Dominion plummeted to the ground. The boar had smashed into his legs. "But how did the boar catch up to me? I am not a slow runner, which means he must be really fast when he wants to be". Dominion stood up rather quickly with the intention of attacking the beast. However, when he had stood up, the boar was already charging him again. "How can this be? How can the boar change its speed so quickly? There must be an explanation to this, but what could it be?" Dominion asked himself aloud.

Spoiler

ID# 73449

Battle: 3 (miss)

Mob: 10 (Critical Success) [(10+2)-3=9 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle Healing)

Dominion: 154/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was flustered by this attack, as the boar was running away from him. his side still hurt even after battle healing had done its thing. "Well come back at me and I will be ready" Dominion smiled with pure joy in his heart. He prepared his stance, the one that the monks had taught him many years ago. He prepared his hands for an all out attack on the mob, which was just now pivoting its body around for another charge. "Come to me, boar" Dominion said to himself as he shifted one shoulder forward, slightly adjusting his body to become more agile. The boar came charging at Dominion, but Dominion moved slightly to dodge the attack with ease and dropped his fist down on the boar's back. The health bar showed a Critical Success, and the HP dropped by a small red margin again. The attack was a success.

Spoiler

ID# 73451

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to boar]

Dominion: 159/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

Boar: 58/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was about to move out of the stance and begin to run away, but as he moved his foot, he caught it under a stick that was stuck in the tall grass. He fell over and hit his head on the ground. There was no damage done to him and his battle healing would heal him to full health, but he still had a headache. He turned his head as he lay in the tall grass to see a puzzled boar. The boar seemed to wander from one area to the next, as if it could not remember where Dominion was. "Wow, what a relief. The boar has no idea where I am. I guess that means that I have another chance for a sneak attack" Dominion said rather loud, so he covered his mouth to hope that the boar had not heard him. He lowered his body as close to the ground as he could, just in case the boar were to look in his direction.

Spoiler

ID# 73452

Boar: 58/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion waited below the cover of the long grass for a few seconds to think about the situation. Well, it appears that it does not know exactly my whereabouts. Therefore, I should be able to get away with a sneak attack, but it would be a rather long time. I could just jump out and attack the beast and let battle healing do it's thing for me. I think I'll do the latter option and hope for the best. Dominion jumped from the ground onto both feet and charged at the boar. The boar let out a squeal and began charging at Dominion at nearly the exact same time. So, sneaking would not have been the best idea, considering it actually knew my whereabouts. This did not change the tide of combat as both landed a strike upon the other. Dominion fell over the boar but managed to strike the back of the boar as he toppled over it.

Spoiler

ID# 73453

Battle: 7 (hit) [1 Dmg to boar]

Mob: 8(-1=7) (hit) [10-3=7 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle Healing)

Boar: 57/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion placed both hands in front of his tucked head as he began to roll forward on the ground, using his legs to force his body back up at an incredible speed. However, the boar pivoted its body to turn around just a bit slower than Dominion. They were back at a stand-off. Dominion was the first to charge at the boar, not leaning to the side like usual. He wanted to end the battle sooner than later, and thus didn't care if he would be dealt damage in the process. The boar began to move towards Dominion at about the same speed. They finally collided together, Dominion about to jump into the air. Before that could happen, the boar had crashed into him, but didn't move him at all. Dominion could feel the red particles escaping his body, and became serious. He launched one of a two fist attack combo at the boar.

Spoiler

ID# 73455

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to boar]

Mob: 8(-1=7) (hit) [10-3=7 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle healing)

Dominion: 156/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

Boar: 55/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion landed his first simple but effective fist attack on the boar, and then followed it with his other fist, which smashed right into the head of the boar. He then moved back slightly, realizing that his health bar had regenerated back to full. The boar laid on the ground from both attacks, most likely stunned by the sudden aggression of Dominion. Dominion stood up and brushed his shirt off, as dirt was now the predominant color. "look what you have done to my shirt. How am I supposed to react to something like this? I have never needed to get a new shirt before, so I am very disappointed in you." Dominion said genuinely. "Dominion shrugged off the annoyance of the boar and began to walk a few steps away. Where and what could Wolfie be doing right about now? I could really use that dudes help if he wasn't currently busy. 

Spoiler

ID# 73456

Battle: 7 (hit) [1 Dmg to boar]

Boar: 54/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was thinking to himself, when the boar suddenly got back up from the ground and attempted to ram into his leg. Dominion lifted his left leg to allow the boar through, but kicked its back as it traveled beneath him. That was not a super clever move unless it plans to attack me from behind. But if that is the case, I already know what it is attempting to do, so that wouldn't be any fun. Dominion kept looking down at his dirty shirt in disappointment. He began to think about his father who was in the real world, helping people learn to protect themselves. His father had been fine when Dominion began playing this game, but Dominion honestly wondered how he was still alive. They would not have the financial means to cover a hospital bill for such a great length of time. What was to do? He was stuck in this game.

Spoiler

ID# 73457

Battle: 8 (hit) [1 Dmg to boar]

Mob: 3(-1=2) (miss)

Boar: 53/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was thinking about his father and how he was somehow still alive in the real world when he heard the boar make an attack squeal. "I guess it is time to go back to battle this mob", Dominion sighed as he turned around. The boar stomped a hoof on the ground and proceeded to charge on Dominion again, but Dominion quickly began to charge back at the boar. The boar didn't seem surprised, but it didn't matter. Dominion would act as though he would jump when nearing the boar, but then stop and take the blunt of the damage from the charge of the boar. Dominion launched from this position a fist attack that was worthy of combat. It crashed into the momentum if the boar, right under its jaw. The health bar lowered by a little bit more and the boar showed a critical success above it. Yet another Critical Success. This is going really good for me now. 

Spoiler

ID# 73459

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 7(-1=6) (hit) [10-3=7 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle Healing)

Boar: 51/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion continued up with his last punch by attacking with his other fist. He struck out with his other fist and hit the boar in the side. It had its health bar decrease by another small red margin. Dominion didn't want to have to move from this place, and so he stood up really quickly, and hovered over the beast, waiting for a movement. Dominion began to think about the real world again, the few friends he had met, specifically Lee, who had been a good friend for a short period of time. Is it possible that lee could have gotten his hands on a nerve gear set and gotten onto this game? If he did, he had a chance to still be alive, considering he had done a small amount of martial arts training in the real world. Maybe I should keep my eye out for him. Dominion just grinned as he remembered his friend from long ago, and realized the possibility of him in the game. 

Spoiler

ID# 73462

Battle: 8 (hit) [1 Dmg to boar]

Boar: 50/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion kept standing and thinking of his friend when he realized the boar was beginning to move. However, the boar moved very slow as if sucking in a lot of air. "Well, boar, you should stay there and rest up a little. Its not like you are going to gain any health while I am here, so you can take a breather." Dominion said to the boar as it breathed in heavily. Dominion went back to thinking about Domarus. "He wants me to become his healer, which I am willing to do in a heart beat, but he would have to understand that I am nomadic at heart, traveling wherever I am needed." Dominion lowered his head to face the boar that lay beneath him. "You have any idea what I should do? The boar is not usually renowned for its wisdom, but usually for its superior strength. You are not far off from the symbol of yourself." Dominion said to the boar.

Spoiler

ID# 73463

Battle: 4 (miss)

Boar: 50/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion saw the boar suddenly stop breathing so hard and he prepared for the worst. Suddenly boar attempted to roll back onto its legs. However Dominion moved his body into the way. The boar began moving around wildly, attempting to hit Dominion in whatever way it could. Dominion got both his legs hit by the boar, causing them to sprinkle the ground with red particles. He looked up at his health bar, which was dropping significantly. A Critical Success sign arose from above his HP, which startled him. "Well, looks like you need to stay down for a little while longer" he said as he proceeded to punch the side of the boar which lay on the ground. "Don't exhaust yourself when you are given the chance to rest, silly boar" Dominion said to the boar as he lifted his arm back quickly so not to be hit by a flailing hoof. 

Spoiler

ID# 73464

Battle: 6 (hit) [1 Dmg to boar]

Mob: 10 (Critical Success) [(10+2)-3=9 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle Healing)

Boar: 49/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

The boar had seemed to be loosing its temper but suddenly was laying still as if it would be willing to rest. "That is better, you just stay where you are and don't make a move, and rest while you can." Dominion said this and remembered when he save the child with the help of Kasier. She was in another league of fighters, tanks and healers, which was something Dominion wanted to reach. He began to sway his body weight from one foot to the other. "When I am able to reach the front lines, I hope to be fighting with Aereth, Domarus, Wolfie, and Grave." As Dominion said this aloud, he noticed that that the boar was beginning to move again. "Stay still boar, you need more rest before you attack me again... and next time give me a little bit of a head start, alright?" Dominion spoke towards the boar which lay still again.

Spoiler

ID# 73465

Mob: 5(-1=4) (miss)

Edited by Dominion

Dominion saw the boar suddenly stop breathing again and like the last time he prepared for the worst. Suddenly boar attempted to roll back onto its legs on the opposite side. However Dominion jumped over the boar's body into the way. The boar began moving around wildly again, attempting to hit Dominion in whatever way it could. Dominion gets both his legs hit by the boar as he leaps over, causing them to sprinkle over the boar with red particles. He looked up at his health bar once he had landed, which was dropping significantly. A Critical Success sign arose from above his HP, which didn't startle him the second time. "Now you are just being predictable, which is not a bad thing for me. Continue doing this if you so wish, but you will probably die just as fast. Dominion shrugged of the pain from his legs as he would have to wait for battle healing again.

Spoiler

ID# 73466

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was almost completely right with the words he said to the boar. This time the boar attempted to bite his leg, which was still wounded. Dominion just kicked the boar in the mouth causing it to squeal in pain. Dominion was fine, just as he looked up at his health bar again, the health regenerated back to full. "This darn skill is so handy. I am glad I put ranks into it." Dominion noticed that his kick did some damage to the boar, however minuscule it was. "Now you just need to quiet down and rest a bit longer, this will allow you a bit more time to live, that and the fact that my damage is small and slow, not that I want you to die a painful death. All I want is to defeat you quickly, but I chose a build that makes it very difficult to do that. You should just realize the position you are in and accept it. However, I don't blame you if you don't" Dominion said.

Spoiler

ID# 73468

Battle: 7 (hit) [1 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 6(-1=5) (miss)

Boar: 48/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion