[SP-F1] Training for Leveling Up Part 1 [Complete]

Dominion swiftly, but definitely not smoothly, arose from his fall in the tall grass. The boar was preparing another charge on Dominion as it stomped it's hoof against the ground. Maybe the boar does not realize that I have taken it's health down to about an eighth of its original value... or maybe it is just going to toughin it out until the end... Either way, I just need to make a few more attacks at best or several more attacks at worst. Dominion suddenly began to charge the boar, which actually confused the boar. The boar had no been prepared for an attack on itself, especially now. Dominion ran forward, and as he passed the boar, he stopped and kicked its side. The boar took advantage of this halt in momentum and bit at Dominions leg. Dominion could see red particles escaping his left jean leg, but didn't mind much.

Spoiler

ID# 73697

Battle: 8 (hit) [1 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 8(-1=7) (hit) [10-3=7 Dmg to Dominion] (+5 HP from Battle Healing)

Dominion: 158/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

+5 HP from battle healing

Boar: 5/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominion suddenly brought his right leg down on top if the boar that was currently biting his left leg. He brought the leg down with enough force to cause it to spill out particles, a bruising area swelling up on the top of the boar's head. Dominion knew this as because Dominion was not using his weapon, but his hands which basically did the same thing. Dominion landed the leg square on the head of the boar before freeing his left leg from the bite. Dominion was glad the boar was no longer biting his leg, but he would not show that to the boar at this stage of the battle. That boar was going to be defeated here soon, so he didn't intend to be the one that gave the boar reason to succeed. Dominion then was able to dodge another bite attack from the boar, as it was most likely nauseous from the previous attack done to it. 

Spoiler

ID# 73698

Battle: 7 (hit) [1 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 2(-1=1) (miss)

Dominion: 160/160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

Boar: 4/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion then proceeded to throw a punch at the boar. However, as he was throwing the punch he saw a group of players in the distance run past several mobs, worried expressions on their faces. Dominion was genuinely concerned for them, and had to break off from his rampaging display. He attempted to back up a step, with the main intention being that he could run around the boar and help out the players who were running about aimlessly. However, by taking a step back, Dominion could not move his other leg. He had got it caught in the tall grass once again, but this time it was with his left leg. he tried to pull his leg out from the tall grass, but the boar stomped it's hoof on the ground, symbolizing that the boar would once again make a charge upon Dominion. Due to this, Dominion braced himself for the worst by placing both arms up in clinched fists.

Spoiler

ID# 73699

Battle: 1 (Critical Fail)

Mob: 4(-1=3) (miss)

Boar: 4/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion waited as the boar stood still. This was not normal for the boar to do, being that it was in a fight and hadn't done this any time previously. Dominion took this and thought about it... Maybe he realizes that I am a difficult target to hit when I am in a defensive stance. If that were true, the boar would need to figure a better way to get around my defense, my clinched fists, and bite me. However, going around me would be a waste of time for the boar, so it would need to move quickly. Dominion noticed the boar practically launch from where it once was, charging Dominion with significant speed. Dominion shifted only a little bit to the side, but mostly used his hands to push the boar off target. Dominion made contact with the boar as it was pushed slightly off from it's current direction. Dominion had lowered its health bar to a very small margin.

Spoiler

ID# 73700

Battle: 6 (hit) [1 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 3(-1=2) (miss)

Boar: 3/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion looked down after the boar had moved past him, giving him a small amount of time to think. I just need to turn around and deliver a couple nice kicks and this battle could be over... Dominion turned his head to see the boar begin to slow down. It had taken quite the beating from Dominion, as the time was getting much later. Dominion made sure his leg was loose from the grasp of the tall grass by lifting his leg and placing it about a step in front of himself. Dominion then ran at the boar which was just turning around and punched it in the jaw. The contact did lower the health bar of the boar by a small margin, but as far as Dominion could see, there wasn't much color in the bar any more. Dominion took a step back as the boar was disoriented to the space around itself, just to give himself another brief chance to think.

Spoiler

ID# 73701

Battle: 7 (hit) [1 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 3(-1=2) (miss)

Boar: 2/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion thought about how he could get around the boar, land an attack that would finish the battle and allow him the chance to go home and rest. His fists and feet were sore from all the movement in combat, especially since he did not have the right equipment to begin with. Dominion saw a chance to strike the boar with a move when he realized that it was going to charge again. Even though the move was risky at this point in the battle, Dominion wanted to use it anyway. Dominion lowered his body into a stance, legs out wide and hands to both sides as the monks, and his father, had taught him. He awaited the charge of the boar, which came only a second later. Dominion suddenly moved his arms, which were to both sides of his body, onto both sides of the boar. Then, Dominion squeezed his arms together as hard as he could and threw the boar straight up in the air. Dominion just waited a couple seconds as the boar traveled a good fifteen feet in to the air, and on impact exploded into many particles. 

Spoiler

ID# 73702

Battle: 10 (Critical Success) [1+2=3 Dmg to the boar]

Mob: 2(-1=1) (miss)

LD: 16 (80*5=400 Col)

Boar: 0/80 HP, 10 dmg

Edited by Dominion

Dominion put both his arms relaxed against he sides of his body, putting his hands in his jean pockets. Where did those kids go? Dominion looked around the landscape, but to his surprise not a single player was around. Dominion just shrugged, Well I hope they are alright. I couldn't tell if the were just messing around or fighting a mob, but either way I should have at least greeted them. Dominion smiled and began to walk back to the beginning city. By the time he reached the city again, it was around 4. The sun was beginning to lower itself in the sky, but their was still quite some time left in the day. However, Dominion was tired from the battle and couldn't think of a reason not to rest in his usual place, right beside a building on the first floor. Nobody went to that spot as some began to realize that it was his spot for the time being.

Summary:

1) 2000 Col, 1 Mat, 4 SP

post will be edited

Edited by Dominion