[PP-F1] Double Time It! (Earn A Living)

Aincrad was vibrant as ever, the city streets of the Town of Beginners just reached it's climax. The morning hours were quietest, thanks to the general populous that inhabited this game. Gamers are quite the cliche group, dungeon crawling, gathering and sleep were the largest portions of their lives one that hadn't been much of the rather emotionally distant Yua who's cold eyes had stopped upon a poster. It was a quest, at least that was the intel she had gathered upon it from the muttered gossip and eavesdropping. What she had heard thus far was quite civil, from the random conversations. It was rude to do so without any respect to what content that they may be speaking, but in all this time their was only one incident where she had heard some rather disturbing talk about indecent activities that had procreated between two young males who seemed to have clicked quite happily with one another. Two who seemed to be on speaking terms with Yui till Yua so blatantly questioned if they were homosexuals before the party they were about to fight along side.

I guess I can't really blame them for not trusting me after all that, but they didn't have to be so rude and kick out poor Yui. It's just me who makes these explorations so difficult she get's along with everyone perfectly fine. 

A bellowing yawn echoed, loud and guttural as her slender stomach gurgled with gratitude of a good night sleep and a deliciously prepared breakfast that was done by some Diner named, Jo's Place. The eggs Benedict were cooked to perfection as if that man had nothing better to do in this game than cook till his heart's content. Perhaps being a chef would be the perfect role for her to take as she was use to prepping the lunches for her sister and herself in the real world.

Although material gathering might but a bother, oh how the world continues to scorn your delightful plotting Yua. 

Yua stopped in her tracks as she now realized she had lost track of something, nay someone important. "Where did Yui go ..." she depressingly sighed, her head now stretched down below her shoulders in despair. "I swear that girl is going to get herself into some real trouble if she doesn't learn to lengthen her attention span." As she looked back up she shouted in a loudly dull fashion, "@Yui!"

Edited by Yua

The great city life was just what the doctor had intended for the silly child, Yui's legs bell-kicking as she sprang up her arms gripping the gutter of a shops roof which she unintentionally pulled off. "Oops," a cursory glance was shot Yua's way as she noted that her twinly gaze had not taken in any of the acts that had just unveiled. An innocent whistle and clatter of the gutter toward the cobblestone street still didn't alert Yua of her sister's acts. A naive girl if any had been seen. Today was quite the event for the two of them as this was the day the decided to take on the same profession as the other or split adventuring the different roles and aspects that the game could lead them through. The starting clothes were so bland that Yui had to simply waste the little starting gold the two had to start with on such an elegant fabric that would have the twins appearing nearly indistinguishable if it weren't for the drastically different expressions the two wore upon their faces.

The flowing orange robe left a long stretch from their bosom, down past their midriff all the way to their hips completely open to the breeze that whipped over them. If Yua had the choice in outfits they both would be adorned in black blouses that seemingly sucked the life out of a twenty foot radius.

Hmm if she didn't see that then she certainly won't see this, right? Or perhaps she just is so pissed at me she won't even face me. One way to find out!

Yui sneakily slipped away, her tip-toes dancing her across the street and over to a vendor who bore even more ridiculous over priced junk that they couldn't even afford if they had acquired their jobs yet.

"Oh how much is that one!" As she inquired about the strange golden medallion that seemed to have an oddly large squid creature that was rending a ship to wooden shrapnel for the purpose of joining the watery abyss of Larry Stove's Locker Room.

I never did understand that strange American say.

"YUI!"

Oh dear she found me out me out skipper ... now what?

"Yes my beloved sister?" A twinkle in her eye sparkled as she began to race back before her sister realized she had traveled so far. In a few seconds she would be back to the side of Yua. "Yes @Yua?"

Yua's eyes made a noticeable roll in their sockets, as if they had twirled completely about in disgust as her sister now attempted to insult her intelligence by appearing completely innocent. "Whatever you did it better not have been drastic and expensive to repair because we have no money and I'm not ready to indenture myself as someone's slave for the mistake you just created Yui." The point was short and clearly established by these chilling words that would easily send chills running straight up the spine of her lofty twin.It was a skill developed after years of rehearsal to coax her sis into spilling the beans before quickly that way she had enough time to start applying the fixes right as the problems occurred instead of scouring the kitchen floor for hours plucking beans out from underneath the stove top and the air-ducts. "Don't even try it with that, 'but I'm innocent the stall wandered into me!' We both know that inanimate objects are rarely at fault when it comes to the owners." The age old excuse that it wasn't you but it that caused the mess was a typical one that Yui reverted to.

I swear I've lost ten years off my life because of these arguments that I keep having with her and I don't see and end to them in the to distant future. Why couldn't she just have grown up to be more like me, I really had hopes after I was sick and she found out who really made the lunches.

Yua's arms crossed below her diminutive chest, not to say that the curvaceous form of a female weren't nonexistent they just were to small for most males to care for. A problem both twins seemed to develop into. As Yui zipped up behind her she seemingly turned about as if expecting the exact arrival of her sis. "Or are you going to tell me that absolutely nothing happened and I have completely misjudged the last three minutes when my eyes weren't keenly observing your every move." The digits of her right hand methodically began to rap against her flesh. The slap of skin on skin reminding Yui of the spankings that Yua use to punish her with. The gentle reminder that just because they were adults, it didn't mean that Yua wasn't fully capable of bending her over her knee in the middle of the street and promoting her domineering ability over her beloved sister.

"What will it be @Yui, heads or tails." Yua's eyes looked to Yui's lips hinting that either the truth would be let out now or the punishment would come later.

Edited by Yua

A tentative laugh spilled off Yui's tongue as her confidence in common misdirection and deception came crumbling apart as it always did when her sister started to bring out the big guns. Those two open palms were the spoiler of delightful memories that had started out as aimless wanders that turned into hours of payment that involved both Yua and Yui repairing fences, windows and occasionally mailboxes.

Law and Order? N-nope can't let them come out again b-but how she is going to punish me when she figures out that I ripped someone's gutters off. And if I don't tell her the truth when that owner comes chasing after us then she will invoke their wrath! It's a lose-lose scenario. It's the unbeatable encounter! Yua why must you drill me through the Kobayashi Maru again! Inward crying as she thinks to her self. Unless ... no she still will beat me when I go to bed tonight. Internal tears turn to external tears as she see's imagines her freshly ripened booty, it's inevitable.

"I'm sorry  @Yua I didn't mean to tear down his gutter Honest it just happened!" The wailing remorse of Yui resembled that of the mating sounds of an orca wail that was simultaneously being harpooned by fishers. In other words, it wasn't a pretty thing to hear.

Yui's threw herself at the mercy of her twin both knee's crashing against her sister's toes as Yua winced uncomfortably from the invasion of her personal bubble. This was her only means of defense was complete offense upon Yua's personal space. the tear stained face now plowed into Yua's belly button, as her body was locked in place by the arms now locked below Yua's tight buns.

Yua grumbled as the spoiled laughter revealed the all to obvious crime that had been committed, now it was only the question if she admitted to it. Yua then was met with startled sincerity that nearly took out her legs underneath her. The two tightly bound appendages that once kept Yua's stern posture into that of a wobbling bridge support that had long undergone terrible erosion and was now within the powerful winds of a hurricane. "Ahh it's ok Yui just stop cutting circulation off to my virtual legs or we are both gonna fall-" As she was attempting to warn about the crash she grimaced. Collision course with cobblestone was unavoidable now. As she braced for impact, her shoulder swung about in attempts to absorb the shock into her arm both hands reaching to shield her own hand. Yui would be fine as they fell as her center of mass was lower to the ground, plus she had her thighs to cushion the fall. 

You stupid, stupid girl! And yet I still love you far to much @Yui.

A gentle smile crested over her lips as the descended. As Yua groaned she slammed down against the ground still locked at the knees by her sister as she paid no attention to the sudden change in position she merely felt the top of Yui's head invading her skirt as she now ripened up like a tomato. "Stop it already," she stuttered the prone twin anxiously attempting to pry the digging arms. This girl's grip needed the use of a crowbar to pry her off she was like a sturdy box nailed together in multiple places. "It's all ok I will fix this issue as usual ok!" She finally shouted knowing that the magical word, fix this, was all Yui really wanted to hear. It meant that punishment was neutralized and the owners probably wouldn't be enraged.

I swear I must be going soft in my old age, why must she always make a scene out of every little debacle. I need help teaching her how to grow up but no one would be willing to assist in the capacity that I need she is like two children when working with me.

Edited by Yua

Yui sprang forth like a jackrabbit out of it's hole sliding form her waistline to her chest the soft shallow bosom of her sister now acting as a pillow as her forehead squished into it. "Yay! I love you big sister you always manage to fix the issues! I know you can do it now lets go get some breakfast before we starve to death if that is even possible in this game." A shrill giggle now pierced into her sister's ear as she jumped once more, this time to her feet allowing her to take in the wide view of the city around us. "Hmm so breakfast, er why do we both have a new cursor that is pointing out into the wilderness of floor one? I didn't click on anything again did I ..." It was clear that the party was intended elsewhere as she now furrowed her brow attempting to read the subtext.

Something, something gathering materials something something something. Quest Completion for Yua. OMG she didn't tell me that she had taken a quest of course she wasn't going to be hungry now we must make haste!

"There is no time to waste we must fly!" Yui's enthusiasm which struck as sporadically as lightning itself quickly plucked her sister from the ground and rushed her along the stone streets of the first floor in double the usual time it took to escape from the confines of the starting city. The open field of the first floor revealing an audience of players, monsters and livestock that had been on their routine route. Yui's eyes lit up in amazement as she had quickly forgot the purpose of this excursion. "Oh let's go pet the boars!"

Boars are so adorable I don't really understand why everyone is hacking away at them with their swords though? Maybe @Yua knows?

"Yua-chan why is everyone attacking the boa-z-ah," before she could make it within ten meters of the mob she was tossed sideways landing face first against the ground her mouth being filled with the grass which the cows grazed upon.

Yua let out a low guttural groan as she began to experience the age old sensation of whiplash due to her exuberant counterpart. "You realize that we don't have to do everything at the two extreme speeds Yui. There is a medium speed that is neither fast nor slow that we could be traveling at and that won't throw out my shoulder." At this point in the journey though the listening center of Yui's brain had shut down it had seemed, that girl never did understand moderation. Yua merely allowed the trench to be plowed wither her body till she began realize what Yui was now focusing upon. 

A boar! No you dense idiot those are not animals that we use to see at the petting zoo, dang it I hate it when you don't use that pea brain of yours!

As she was pulled along she slammed her heal down into the ground her right hand quickly tightening upon Yui's and launching her off into the direction of the forest. Yua's eyes now fixated upon her sister as she had released her beloved sis to go barreling off and crashing a few inches away from a tree her face buried deep into the tall grass. "Are you just that dense or have you forgotten the real purpose of this game. Everything out here is out to kill you or be killed by you @Yui nothing is going to stop them even if you start brushing away the dirt off it. They are soulless monsters that only purpose are to offer us the material we need to eat, craft and build." The words spoken were cold, calculated even as she now stepped over till she was beside Yui. An outstretched hand gripped Yui by the back of her shirt as she was lifted to her feet.

"This isn't a game any more, it's life and death we dont' have nine lives we aren't cats and if I die for you ... you better not squander away the rest of that life of yours or I will kill you in the next life. Now, let us finish this material gathering." Yua slowly wandered off into the forest her hand clamped to her sister's so she wouldn't be able to escape. A leash might as well been linking the two like master and pet.

ID: 73829 |BD: 10 | CD: 1 | LD: 11 | MD: 2 NO MATS

Edited by Yua

(With Permission from both Yui and Yua I am joining this thread)

Hikoru breathed and sprinted through the fields of the first floor.through the shadows, looking for anything to interest him. He was waiting for the next boss fight but he still needed things to do. He was much too overleveled for around the first floor, but it brought back memories of when this game had first started, and he felt a small smile form on his lips from them. It's where he had met all of his first friends, and where his adventure had truly started. He missed those days, and sometimes he wished he could go back to them. But as an important member of his guild and a frontliner now, he had fulfilled many of the dreams that he had once had as but a mere level 1 player. He gave a small sigh and noticed two younger-looking players nearby.

"Are those... new players?" He asked to himself. No, thats not possible. As far as he knew, he and all the other players in this game were the only batch to join, and would be the only batch. No new players would want to join a death game, that was something that he sometimes wished he could do is never buy the game. But he never would have met any of his friends and allies if he did. He just shook his head and pulled down his cloak. There was no water near him, nor did he want to hide. He wanted to see if these players could see him. If they didn't, he would make his way over somehow.

Hiding in Plain Site. Player must roll a 20+ to be found

As Yua spoke about the cold hard truth Yui's own eyes began to water now shaking her head back and truth the mere thought of one of them dying leaving the other was an unspeakable horror and fear that shouldn't have ever been brought up. Yui slapped her hand across Yua's cheek in a shocking fashion as she now sprinted off away from her sister now sprinting deeper into the woods. "Y-you aren't allowed to leave me alone!" She weakly shouted as she began to distance herself from her twin who was left there a bit dazed from the slap, perhaps Yua had gone a bit to far. No she definitely went to far nothing can forgive the unspeakable law that keeps the two connected so closely we might as well be telepathic! I knew you would think such hurtful things but never say them!

It wasn't long before Yui began to slow down, the trees acting as cover to hide her escape as she now took refuge behind a tree her arms wiping away her tears. This wasn't how this mission was suppose to go they needed materials quickly that meant they would be able to finish this job search allowing her to pout in the bathroom of the inn once more. The salty tears were brushed by the orange sleeve as she didn't really care what was happening about them only that it was now necessary for her to get some materials. "We won't ever die separate we will stick with one another till the bitter end Yua." Yui mewled now crawling away from the trunk as her hands began to slide across the ground gently tickled by the bristles of grass.

As she walked on hands and knees she hung her head still distraught about what @Yua said now wondering what she would do if her wishes to die together hadn't happened.

ID: 73991 | BD: 2 | CD: 1 | LD: 9 | MD: 8 No Mats or Hikoru found

Edited by Yui

It wasn't long before Yua stood there, the slap to her face throwing her off as she normally would be chasing after Yui when she was like this. I'm sorry Yui. Eyes clamped shut Yua now cast her gaze to the pixel ground that she was stuck in, it was like quicksand had started pulling her feet down pinning her in this spot. It wasn't right of her to bring the harsh reality that was their life, but Yui couldn't live with her head in the clouds any longer. The pair needed to pull their strengths together as a team be it Yui's charisma or Yua's intellect to keep them alive to the end of this virtual reality. Yui ... As she was lost in thought her eyes filling with tears as well sympathetic of her twin till she began to come to, "Y-yui?" An alarm shout now escaped her lips as she realized that she was only paying attention to the general direction she fled.

"No, no, no," she worried her hands shooting up to her head applying pressure as if to squeeze a grape to it's popping point. Yua spun about in circles wondering if Yui had decided to diverge of her straight path as she now sprinted out after. "Yui I'm sorry please come back to me! Please," she softly spoke now glancing about the forest her eyes falling back toward the forest floor in hope that footprints or anything would give her a sign. As she stepped forward she completely ignored her gut feeling that a presence was possibly standing in her midst.

Nothing appeared before her not even materials that she desperately needed as she began to bite her lower lip, "@Yui!"

ID: | BD: 5 | CD: 3 | LD: 4 | MD: 5 No mats

@Hikoru

Edited by Yua

Hikoru watched as the two players, who sounded like girls, quickly sprinted into the nearby woods. Hikoru gave a small sigh and pulled up his hood, running into the woods and scampeting off into the wilderness with them, making sure to watch their backs. He breathed as he followed the one in darker clothing, sniffling. He climbed until he appeared onto a nearby branch, dropping down and hanging from the limb in front of her

"Hiya, looking for something?" He asked as he hung for a moment or two, then dropped down to the ground. He looked around but didn't see anything off the bat. He scratched the back of his head, then started to move forward. He moved a few steps forward, then looked back. not seeing any movement. He gave a puzzled look and raised his eyebrow "You coming? Let's find whatever your looking for." He said with another look back, then continued forward once more.

Yui continued her crawl, this was the mission gather materials for Yua so she could start off her own business that would end up paying for the two of them. That wasn't fair at all, Yui frowned knowing that all those years which her lunch was packed she had been taking for granted the kindness of her sister, "I should go back and talk with her ... apologize for running off like this." A whimpers fell from her lip as she now looked backwards through the trail she had traveled to escape her in the first place. I just took a right and then a left ... or was it a right and a right. Oh no. A shout echoed through the forest as if a labyrinth with branches and bramble that attempted to enclose and barricade possible routes that were options to return back to her sister. "Yua?! I'm sorry I'm coming back as soon as I find you the materials you were looking for"  As she finished her thoughts she looked back seeing a cave a little ways off that might have proved useful for ore, mushroom or pelt gathering.

Lot's of creatures sleep in cave and certainly shed their fur while wandering about I'm sure they are more than welcome to just lend some of it this way for Yua. As she pondered this she slowly stepped over toward the cave the darkness enveloping it as she shuddered not really enjoying the idea of spelunking any more. "Maybe I will be luckier outside then inside," wisely choosing the path of less peril as the sound of a snoring bear seemed to be bellowed out form the entrance.

"A-anything here maybe," she queried her hands digging up some dirt in hopes. "I'll be right over here waiting ok!" She tried to warn Yua as she now shuffled through for more material.

ID: 74020 | BD: 9 | CD: 1 | LD: 8 | MD: 8 No Mats found

Edited by Yui

Yua cried as she for a few minutes fearing that this quest was already going to be the end of Yui or her since they had split up, Yui was a miserable failure when it came to survival instincts. Although an unexpected turn of events bot a rather shady stranger drooping down like Dracula as she now stared at him curiously. This must have been what it felt like to be going sorta insane as people don't normally just droop down from the trees to greet you normally it would be for killing or something else. As she stood and regained her composure her arm raised and wiped away the tears as she tried to return to her aggressive manner. "The heck are you doing here and why would I ask you for your help, I don't know or trust you stranger!" She shouted angrily as she began to wander forward finally back into her normal Yua self.

Even before he answered she would began contemplating, if he was a pker he would have done it by now unless he is a complete idiot who wants to deal with two of them at the same time. People have been known for wanting to test their strength in unreasonable fashion. Although, he might want it because he knows he can. Crap.

"I'm just looking for materials," she sniffled attempting to keep her sister safe if the latter was true. At least she would have a chance to meander back toward town and live if this was a means to kill them both. "I doubt you can just locate them at the drop of a hat or anything." As she wandered forward she heard Yui shout out, "Just stay put I'm coming!" She winced and looked back, "Maybe my sister along with those mats." Sighs.

Rolling

ID: 74021 | BD: 6 | CD: 7 | LD: 13 | MD: 8

Edited by Yua

Hikoru started to look around, seeing if he could find anyone, hopefully this girl's sister, and wondering how they had gotten split up in the first place. He wasn't exactly sure as to why, but he knew that he needed to help. It was the least he could do to try and be a gentlemen. He breathed and opened his HUD, unequipping his Pendant and re-equipping his Ring, giving him a better chance of finding things that he could have missed. He yawned and scratched the back of his head, waiting to see if anything would show up. He looked around but really couldn't see any materials, but he did see a girl nearby. He pointed and got the attention of the girl beside them

"Um, is that her?" He asked, as he couldn't see that far away. His glasses weren't helping him as well as they could, but he could tell that this was easier than he thought it would be. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets, waiting and hoping that it was the right girl.

ID: 74499

LD: 9+2=11 (Yui found, 10+ Requirement met)

Yui sniffled as she continued to crawl along the ground her luck of searching for materials wasn't the most successful as she once again let her head drape down. "What am I even doing t-this should be a family event n-not solo we hate being apart and I was stupid enough to run away and lose her," a pathetic mewl escaping her lips till she finally heard a voice near by talking about whether or not someone was her. As she turned around her face lit up sprinting over and pouncing upon her twin as she cried out and apologized. "I'm so sorry Yua I didn't mean to run away you j-just were being so mean and I couldn't," Yui whined now glancing up to see that she wasn't the only one worried and was even crying. "I promise to stay close from now on I know it's not safe running of like that." The two held onto one another quite tightly as they now collapsed to the ground not even certain of why they had been so angry at one another. Family was always capable of fixing issues even ones forgotten.

@Yua

Yua rubbed her eyes as the man mentioned he saw a girl, it was a wonder how the game mechanic for search was implemented it almost seemed like they got some strange lighting over the element they were seeking out. As she glanced up now to see the girl who as barreling through the woods she began to move forward hugging her identical twin the two nearly indistinguishable as they twirled about a few times form the impact. "You scared the crap out of me! Yui don't you ever do that again," a relieved voice spoke as she now clutched onto her sister and smiled up toward @Hikoru it wasn't often that she would offer such gratitude but when it came to family anything was possible. "It's fine this ... man helped but it's ok we are good now right Yui?" She spoke now pushing aside his actions as if they weren't that marvelous, "Anyway it's time to find some materials this Earn a Living Quest won't ever finish if we can't manage to find a single one." She laughed her tone taking on the same as her twin as to help conceal their natures, it was easy to wear a second layer the woman attempting to not to feel angry at Yui. As they embraced she glanced up, "Well what are you standing around for are you gonna help us find materials now or just stand their like a lemon?"