[PP-F1] Meeting a new, er, two friends <Itzal, Yui and Yua>

The first floor.  At this point Itzal knew nearly everywhere the floor had to offer.  However he was fairly certain there were dungeons that he, for some reason, could not find.  Still, many new players wandered this floor, and with Itzal's training grounds built (and hidden when unused), as well as Varx, the warg he had befriended some time ago, and finally the fact that the monsters here dealt pitiful damage, he had many reasons to come back to this floor.  He leaped from branch to branch, his twilight cloak flowing behind him as he did so, with Velnia gliding beside him, her blue spikes sparking from time to time.  Her red eyes scanned for materials just as Itzal was doing at that same moment.  With all that was going on he needed more materials to practice with.  He knew his profession was useless as of now, but hopefully that would change.  Plus...  It gave him something to do.  Itzal heard Velnia cry out saying she found one in her own way, and swooped down.  Itzal leaped from the branches, bent his knees upon contact, and rolled to reduce the momentum to zero.  However when he looked where Velnia was she grinned apologetically and Itzal chuckled.  "Nice try," he said.  "Let's keep looking."

ID#  73725  LD:  5+8=13

@Yui@Yua

Edited by Itzal

Yui began to stroll about the first floor once more, it wasn't hard for her to aimlessly wander to far away from her sister, however in this specific occasion Yua's eyes were fixated upon her like a hawk would for it's next supper. A chill slipping down spine as she now glanced about the area in hopes of someone to ask for assistance. It was always best to plant a body or two within the path of her twin and herself. As she wandered through the forest foliage she slowly noticed a man with ebony shaded hair, or perhaps a dark brown from this angle and lighting. Gentleman could you so kindly assist me I believe the woman behind me intends to inflict mortal harm against me.

"H-huh?" The towering metal man glanced down at the petite woman his face lighting up as he noticed the outfit expecting her attacker to have been sometime of pervert who was chasing her down for unsavory purposes. As she dove behind him for cover he started to brandish his weapon. Peering up to his shock he saw no one, other than the girl he had thought he had just spoken to. "Uh miss you should really get behind me before anything?" As she strolled up to him he was quite confused.

Meanwhile in rustling bushes behind him, "I'm certain there just has to be something beautiful over here somewhere. After all we are going to need loads of supplies as soon as we open up our joint shop. Yui's and Yua's!" A vibrant smile now displayed on her features as she firmly pumped two fists directly into her hips. It was a bland name, there had to be something cooler to add to a name of a shop. Yui's head quickly tumbled over as she now was curled up against the ground mumbling. "Why does @Yua always have to be so right about everything all the time."

It's not like we haven't ever been separated before although I suppose we have taken the same classes perhaps it was because the teacher didn't trust us to not substitute for one another. Even though those silly people never noticed it when we did. 

Edited by Yui

Yua's eyes rolled as Yui ran up to gentleman nearly throwing herself at his feet as he had thankfully not noticed both of them yet, as she pleaded him to prevent her passage Yua yawned. The silly child had already made her attempted escape into the brush, Yua's stern eyes focused upon the fanny of her twin that was wiggling about as she seemed to shimmy through. Shortly after Yui had jumped at him Yua now leaped over wrapping her arms about his back giggling in the same fashion and wearing the same dorky smile.

I really do worry for that poor girl it's like she has not an ounce of subtlety in her body. I suppose that is to be expected when she spent the last of our saving on these ridiculous matching uniforms, we look like exotic dancers thanks to her.

"Hehe sorry I was so cryptic earlier I just thought that I might have confused you by what I meant the man chasing me is about six foot one and he is dark blonde I believe I lost him. Although to be certain could you be a doll and head that way to make sure he shouldn't be to far behind." As she finished her redirection she slipped off of his shoulder, another childish giggle matching Yui's and gentle smile thanking him as her hands so politely reached back behind her back for their mark.

"U-of course! I the great Har shall ride to your rescue!" He shouted now charging forward through the brush.

Oh dear lord he is a bigger idiot then I thought he was at first glance. Now where did you go-

Her train of thought derailed as she wandered in the direction of Yui now tripping over her and collapsing down into the underbrush on top of her sister. Groaning would ensue from the toppled twins. "@Yui!"

@Itzal

Edited by Yua

Itzal watched Velnia fly up to the tallest branch very swiftly.  He followed by running at the tree and up three steps before grabbing the branches.....  None too soon either as he heard a yell and spotted an armored player rush through the bushes towards where he just ran up the tree from.  He finished getting his feet on the branches and looked down at the player, his hood (as usual) down.  "Hey whoa, no need for aggression here!  We were just looking around for materials is all!"  The player looked up at Itzal, seemingly surprised that he had climbed the tree so swiftly.  He then looked puzzled and confused.  "Um...  Are you a stalker by any chance?"  To this Itzal frowned and looked to Velnia, who looked just as equally confused.  He turned his attention back to the player.  "No, why on earth would we even-"  that's when he spotted them though the leaves.  Or, he saw someone.  He climbed higher really quick and the moment he spotted the two girls he understood....  Somewhat.  He shook his head to the player.  "No, I'm not stalking anyone.  I wouldn't do something so stupid.  Velnia and I were simply gathering materials.  She thought she spotted one down here but was mistaken is all."

@Yui

It wasn't long before a wonderful smelling fragrance erupted from a flower her nose had pressed against. Loud sniffs were audible for the twin who was now approaching uncaring that she had sent the man on his way who was probably going to cause a few problems for the next player. As she smelt it though she heard her sister who seemed to not be able to get a direct line of vision to her. A brushing of twigs and leaves from within the shrubbery that she had taken refuge in. As she rolled over to see the identical figure of her own came tumbling down like a London Bridges reenactment of it falling down. A soft squeal burst from her lips as she now felt the full weight of Yua pinning her down to the ground. Her sisters rib now acting as shelter for Yui's nostrils as she groaned into the orange dress. A cryptic message now began to be mumbled out into the soft flesh as she found herself being partially smothered. "Daragnabituraaaagurturffffffffffffmreuh!" The distressed grumbling of Yui was nearly muted for onlookers.

If a translator of grunts and groans were about it roughly came out to, "Dagnabit @Yua get off me!" Clearly something a rocket scientist would have to assist in translating.

I swear if you don't get off me this instant you are going to get a hicky that will be so difficult to describe to your future husband if you ever managed to find one! This isn't cool I have already been punished for the gutter incident and that wasn't even that bad!

Yui struggled for a few minutes till she realized that Yua wasn't getting off, as she halted another burst of energy sent her limbs flailing outward in every direction like the two twins had conjoined creating some demonic squid person who was incapable of moving on it's own. It was then that her teeth harshly chomped into stomach of Yua as if she was a Parana from the amazon. Pain receptors what were they again, oh right they were dulled int his game.

Yua simply flattened Yui as she didn't even attempt to brace for impact, she knew that the fall was already cushioned both due to her sister and the fact that pain only really was felt if one drank a potion. As she sprawled out on her sibling she yawned letting this time of peace be a moment of silence and punishment for Yui attempting to sick that stupid warrior upon her. "I wonder do you remember the last time that we tried to wrestle Yui," reflecting for the world to hear. "I do recall a similar situation where you found yourself grinding your chin into my back. Due you suppose that approach will assist you once more." A sinister laugh escaped her lips as she was enjoying herself for the first time in a long time. It wasn't till the biting started that she began to feel slight twinges that were aggravating her, "Hey! Don't you tell me you started biting!" A smile quickly faded into aggravation as she rolled over off of her twin and quickly mounted her once more this time her hands pinning down Yui's before she could retaliate.

I can't believe that savage stooped so low to actually bite me! Wait till mother and father hear about this you are going to be grounded for like a good three hours at least!

"Ha now what are you gonna do about that little sister!" Yua chortled victoriously atop her sister not expecting Yui to find a manner to get her off.

Meanwhile a few meters away from the sibling competition of strength, "H-hey you come back here! You are totally attempting to peep on the young lady that I have devoted myself to protect! Crap where'd he go ..."  The great armored oaf was suddenly wandering in the complete wrong direction to locate both @Itzal as well as the twins as he began shouting. "Hey  where did you go!"

After spotting the two girls Itzal had immediately began making his way back down through the branches, instinctively keeping quiet.  He soon reached the bottom and when he did the man began wandering around crying out and asking where he was.  "Right her, I was just climbing back down."  The man turned to him, his weapon still drawn.  Itzal nearly rolled his eyes.  "I wasn't peeping.  I just noticed what probably led you to where I was.  I train myself to keep an eye out for everything and everything.  As a scout that's kind of my job.  Which was why I was looking for materials.  You know, the items players use to craft things out of?  Even purchase items with?"  Itzal could see that the man was pretty clueless.  Velnia swooped down and landed on Itzals shoulder, shaking her head as it was clear she thought the player was brain dead.  'He's so freaking stupid' her look seemed to say.  Itzal shook his head.  "That's rude and you know it."  Velnia grinned and took flight into the trees again, flying between them.  Itzal sighed, but then heard something.  Were those two having a duel?  He turned to the player, the size not bothering him whatsoever.  "Hey, do you have any idea what they're up to?"

@Yui

Yui squealed and wiggled beneath her crueler twin sister who had now pinned her down with the weight of her full body as they both were panting, it was exhausting wrestling with someone you equal.  Yui grimaced and looked up at first to her sister pouting before laying her head sideways her eyes parallel to the forest floor. "You stink," she murmured softly as she slowly concocted a plan her foot now shooting up and snapping against the back of her head as she now fell forward into Yui not feeling the pain but annoyed none the less as she laughed loosening the grip of her sis just a bit as she now tossed and turned Yua's legs still wrapped about her back though causing them to stay locked in this battle for a fair amount of time. "L-let go Yua!" She now shouted the rather dazed man who was talking to the peeping tom and his bird once again now reaching a hand out.

"I will not permit you disturb that girl any longer! I will be taking you into the proper authorities else I will have not choice but to rend you immobile." He grunted out staring at the man and his bird as he would now attempt to restrain the lad if he didn't plan out something. This knight while stupid wasn't any pushover he had been playing the game and was nearly on level with Itzal if not more making him a formidable foe in battle.

Ugh you were always so stubborn even to momma and poppa maybe that is why they never showered you with praise! T-that was sorta rude to think a-actually I apologize. After her rude thoughts she began to loosen up her will to fight back dying out as she then blinked realizing that her sister's drive had only been bulstered by that kick of hers. "Hey wait," she stuttered out nervously seeing that angered expression in Yua's eyes, "We can just be reasonable and pretend this didn't happen and return to the material searching see right here I bet this is something right?"

ID: 73989 | BD: 5 | CD: 8 | LD: 17 | MD: 8 Material Found

Total Yui and @Yua:1

Edited by Yui

Yua was beginning to relax as she sat overtop her defeated foe, until a rather shocking counter attack cracked against the back of her head. The girl's entire body fell forward as she now landed nearly over top of Yui's face. The heck was that! It couldn't have been that stupid oaf realizing that I just bamboozled him because he wasn't nearly intelligent enough to realize that we were twins. I mean sure I was the one chasing her as well but he couldn't tell which of us is which we are identical in almost every way. As she fell to her side her eyes glared across her legs slithering about Yui's body like serpents as she had not intention of letting her escape her clutches a second time. As she saw the twin alone in the brush she realized it, Yui kicked me in the head this girl is going to get it!

Yua grumbled as she now began to regain her strength as Yui seemed to lose her own now keeping her eyes locked with Yui's till she realized how badly she had just messed up. After they locked gaze for a second she quickly spun back behind Yui wrapping her  arms about her stomach squeezing her grip tightly into her gut as it was not painful but highly uncomfortable. She would squirm but this was it for Yui the punishment was coming down hard.

Yua now pulled her along through the forest as her sis slowly gripped a hold of anything they could fine, as she noticed the material she began to halt her descent deeper into the woods, it was the reason they came out her in the first place, "Yes that is useful." She sighed now taking the materials away from Yui and releasing her for their search. "Keep up the good work."

ID: 73990 | BD: 9 | CD: 4 | LD: 4 | MD: 9 No Materials found

Edited by Yua

Upon the hostile action Itzal instinctively drew Ascendant's Rosario, blocking the players strike and doing no more than that.  This guy really is an idiot he thought to himself.  However he noted the man's natural skill in combat.  He had the knowledge and power...  But was lacking in wisdom...  Greatly.  He needed to tread lightly or this could end very ugly indeed.  "For the last time, I'm not spying on anyone.  However it seems you are incapable of understanding that.  Hopefully however, you can understand this:  If you strike me you'll get a red marker, I hope you know that.  You'd be attacking another player and thus would be branded.  If you don't understand what will happen then, know that your life will not be good.  I have no intention of fighting you or spying on anyone.  I had originally planned to move to another good gathering spot before you happened.  I will warn you just this once:  Please let me go as I have never meant any harm and never will mean harm.  I am part of the Celestial Ascendants:  A guild designed to help people not stalk them.  Please stand aside and let me go home.  You're enough reason to go gather elsewhere."  He only hoped that either the man would back down and listen to reason, or one or two of the girls would take notice and help him defuse the situation.  He never wanted to combat another player unless it was a friendly spar.  This was clearly no friendly spar.

@Yui

The large knight's eyes blinked hearing all this, he was part of a guild let alone one he had heard about such great deeds from, he sheathed his sword and bowed apologetically. "I'm so sorry if I had but known you were part of the Celestial Ascendants I never would have thought such horrid things about you. Please I must have been mistaken I will go find the other heathen who was chasing them." Perhaps he was even a bit to trusting, a simple remark of an upstanding guild who wished help toward their fellow people was enough to send him on his way. Definitely an unwise candidate for adding into any guild, perhaps that was his reason for being out alone. As the tall blunt bloke began to charge forward once again in search of the next male matching the resemblance of the twins.

Yui squealed fully expecting Yua to smack her or something although it was stopped, the mission of today was more important to her than anything else. To defeat any of the foes they were to face they would need the materials to by the equipment they needed. A relieved sigh escaped her lips as she now murmured, "I thought you were actually gonna hit me there for a second or bite me I don't really know which." Yui glanced back up toward the serious face realizing that had she not spoken about material gathering they still would be at one another's throats. This game really has changed her I don't actually know if she is worried about me or just wants to kill me these days or possibly both. She shivered contemplating about what was going through Yua's mind as she now pulled herself to her feet.

"Right anyway time to material search, I already got one just need to find ... a lot more I guess," a pause interrupted her thoughts as she now scanned the ground as well.

ID: 73992 | BD: 1 | CD: 12 | LD: 11 | MD: 9 NO Mats

Edited by Yui

Yua closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, something was up with her perhaps the stress of every day life in the game worrying about keeping Yui safe was just to much. They were both level one no where strong enough to keep one another safe from formidable player killers or monsters any second now either of those could leap out on them and strike ending one or both their lives. Yua now opened them once again, they were necessary for this gathering quest after all how were they suppose to buy anything when the little cash they made went into new matching outfits, food and shelter. With this shop they would solve one of the problems of not having a free place to stay. "It's fine Yui, honest just focus on searching for materials we are never going to finish the most basic of missions if we don't manage to get some currency and the best way is to slay monsters by having equipment which we can buy with these materials we hunt down."

Explanations to her twins could get rather tedious as she seemed to always forget the purpose of wandering about searching for metal ore's and fabric for the creation of their light armor and gauntlets as she had a plan for their builds that would keep them roughly upon the same path with a few minor changes. I just hope we manage to live long enough to see the plan finished to completion. I wonder if that stupid knight is finally out of our hair though hopefully he doesn't actually find the person who matches the description and win to tell us of his tail. I suppose he could also die ... that would be unfortunate. Yua now felt responsible for the actions of the two as she continued to scourer the forest for materials.

"Excellent I found some more @Yui"

ID: 73993 | BD: 2 | CD: 11 | LD: 18 | MD: 8 Mats Found

Yui and Yua Total: 2

@Itzal

Edited by Yua

Itzal watched the player sheath his blade and appear apologetically.  He mentally sighed.  Reputation.  That's all this guy cared about.  When the player ran off, Itzal hoped he ran into nobody and eventually gave up.  He sighed and turned to the two twins.  The fighting had stopped and he wondered why they had sent him after Itzal.  Did they even know he was there?  He sighed and sheathed his sword.  Then Velnia turned to the closest twin, and flew to her (Yui).  Itzal watched as Velnia hovered in front of the girls face, Velnia's red eyes staring deep into the girls own.  As she looked she decided she liked the girl.  So she grinned and landed on Yui, crawling all over her at lightning speed, tickling her if she was ticklish.  If the other girl reacted aggressively Itzal would cry out, "She's not doing anything dangerous.   She's just greeting her...  That's uh, that's how she does it.  Don't ask me why, that dragon is weird."  When Velnia crawled over every area she stopped on the girls shoulder and licked her cheek, rubbing her scaly head against the girl, hoping for her to pet it.  Itzal chuckled and shook his head.

@Yui

Yui now glanced behind Yua seeing the stranger who had what was described as a dragon in most fantasy backgrounds, a vibrant smile spread across her smile before feeling the creature now dance across her skin the claws gently pricking about her body as she couldn't hold in the laughter. It was a cruse she had, thankfully Yua was just as ticklish if not more meaning their tickle fights normally ended up with one or the other taking a elbow to the face. As it continued to flutter about she squealed and squirmed now as if she was a just live bait prepared to be cast out into the see. The dance was the two did was quite startling as she slowly began to wrap her arms about Velnia and pull it into a hug as she fell to the ground laughing. "Oh my gosh you are just so adorable! Where did you get it is so adorable I want one!" At that moment she felt the tail flicking past her belly as she no longer could hold onto it as she burst into laughter again thrashing about on the ground.

"No not there it's ticklish!" She squealed louder enjoying every second of the greeting as she trashed about. It had been ages since they had ever been able to play with any pet the last creature Yui ever saw was her neighbors dog which Yua had pry off of her as it was performing much the same greeting. "What is it's name?" She yelped out still giggling uncontrollably as she attempted to pin it once again in her arms to try and prevent any more tickle torture that had already caused her to tear a piece of her sleeve from the claws of the creature.

"Oops, Yua we are gonna have to buy another one of these I-I might have torn it a little bit," a sly giggle as she enjoyed pestering her sister about issues that related to their lack of income.

@Yua

Yua stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a man nearly matching the appearance of their alleged stalker, "What do you know I"m just that good I guess. Any chance you didn't encounter a rather brain dead individual who thought you were a creepy stalker who was chasing after us for unknown reasons." She glanced back over to her companion, Yui, as she began to feel the ticklish assault of the dragon that was quickly darting about her the legs and tail all brushing over the most sensitive tickle zones as she began to shiver not enjoying the idea of that. "You don't by any chance happen to be stalking us in a non chivalrous fashion by any chance," Yua's once emotionless gaze turned quite agitated by this turn of events as she didn't enjoy being sneaked up on by unknown individuals.

"If you were a gentleman I would suggest you and your rat," she stopped noting the scales and adjusted her insult appropriately. Lizard with wings scamper on over toward the nearest cliff leap off and never both us again please. Yui we are now leaving this man, good day." Yua was quite protective, point made by her rather harsh greeting as she started to shake her foot at the dragon to kick it if didn't get the memo that she was done with it's greeting and wasn't enjoying the presence of it or it's master.

"I do mean this in the most polite fashion. Don't bother us we are on a mission to get stronger and get materials, Yui is easily distracted as is I don't need her," Yua glanced over to the cackling girl who was tossing on the ground. "This, to be a thing while I search."

@Itzal

As for Yua's concern of her sister's tickle fit, she needn't worry as the moment Velnia noticed just how ticklish the girl was she stopped moving so swiftly and simply found the least ticklish spot possible and sat down, curled up and brushing her head against Yui, giving a dragon's purr while she did so.  Itzal was a bit shocked at the woman's total rude approach but not bothered by it.  He sighed.  "Yes I ran into him.  He nearly tried to kill me until I told him my guild.  It seems reputation is more important to him than reasoning.  As for the stalking part, no.  I'm a scout, not a stalker.  I would never do something so low in my life."  Honestly he thought, everyone was so suspicious and rude.  Why was he running into these people tonight?  However it seemed that Yui was a great person to hang around with.  When Yua insulted Velnia, the purple dragon narrowed it's eyes at her but no further.  She just made it clear that she didn't like being insulted as such.  When she told them that they were seeking to get stronger and gather materials Itzal nearly laughed, but smiled instead.  Well wouldn't you know.  "Get stronger and gather materials huh?  Well I'm pretty good at gathering if you'd like some assistance.  And although I doubt you'll want it, I specialize in helping players get stronger.  It's the purpose of my guild as well, so if you ever encounter any of our members know that they'd be willing to lend a hand at any time.  Oh yeah, my name's Itzal by the way.  Nice to meet you."

@Yui

Even after the little tickle episode with Velnia, Yui manage to keep up some short giggles as she was enjoying the touch of another creature for the first time. A hand reaching up to rub it's chin as she hummed an age old favorite lullaby. Her figure swaying side to side as she now was pulling herself up to her with a silly grin. This was her natural environment among friends while she began to alleviate the tension that grew between them and her sister. It wasn't entirely Yua's fault she had always meant well by her comments and intended the protection and safety of anyone that she met it just was difficult to tap into her gentler side. A few years ago they practiced acting like one another, Yua did quite well faking Yui's general giddy nature but Yui never could pull herself to the brink of being quite so cold and calculating.  "That wasn't very nice Yua," Yui frowned at her twin after hearing the remark about Velnia the dragon. the girl now reached up and hugged it to her chest in a comforting fashion. "Just because you don't think they really have feelings doesn't mean they don't this little guys is so sweet."

As she ruffled it's head with her chin she laughed again realizing she was tickling herself, every word spoken after that was equally venomous as Yui now sunk down nervously as if wondering if she had been pissing the man in front of them off. "She doesn't exactly mean it the way she is saying, please understand she just has had a tough time adjusting to the new life." Yui bowed before hopping off releasing Velnia to return to it's master as she now focused her senses once again on searching for materials.

Mats, mats, mats where are they perhaps that is one over there?

Rolling

ID: 74041 | BD: 10 | CD: 2 | LD: 14 | MD: 1 No Mats

Edited by Yui

"I'm certain that you do help every last person you can possibly lay your hands upon, but I'm afraid that we will not be inquiring for any more of your assistance after this day is done." Yua grumbled as she then shot the dragon a rather annoyed look as it was perching upon Yui who had still not managed to pull herself together. Her eyes narrowed upon Velnia as it glared back at her, the stone cold stare uncaring about the creatures feeling as she knew they weren't real just another monster that instead of fought us was bound to us with a strange tether. Beast tamers if the word ever was brought into existence. "Whatever, you say although all scouts are secretly stalker deep down that is the purpose of your roll to eavesdrop and spy upon players or monsters they treat us all the same and I have no intention on trusting spies. Now scoot if you wish to help go find us some materials, we will be remaining here looking ourselves."

Yua was always alone in her life, she hadn't any friends other than Yui at school which may have explained her inability to socialize or care about others as they all tended to prefer Yui and stray off from her. "Yui we will be searching over here now for more materials while he goes about his business, as for payment I'm afraid we have nothing so either you can give them to us for free or I suppose keep them for yourselves we really aren't that in need  anyway." Yua looked away as she finished talking her head tilting down as she knew that he probably would find far more materials then the two of them combined which meant this outing would be in vain. 

Darn it, why couldn't we just have an ounce of luck for once while we are out gathering. First two and we have been empty handed and now this. Yua reached out taking Yui's hand as they now wandered away from Itzal's position. Yua shooing the dragon away more politely this time.

ID: 74042 | BD: 3 | CD: 8 | LD: 1 | MD: 2

Edited by Yua

Itzal listened to Yui's words and nodded with an understanding smile.  "And she's not the only one.  I understand if that's the ca-"  he was cut off when Yua continued to speak, and frowned.  What did she mean by lay his hands on?  He'd never do such a thing.  When she glared at Velnia, the purple dragon switched from a frustrated look to a goofy smile with her tongue sticking out of the side, then licked Yui again.  When she started talking again Itzal frowned.  Insulting him was one thing, insulting his build was another.  "First off, do you always accuse someone of something when you have no evidence or experience with scouts?  In this game I help find the boss room, gather materials for players, and help players get better loot from monsters.  Sometimes I find a chest or two.  I have never, and will never, stalk a human being so long as I live."  He was really getting tired of being accused of such a low and dirty thing when there was NO evidence that he was such a thing in the first place.  When she told him they didn't have anything to pay he sighed and shook his head.  "I said nothing about wanting payment.  I think helping others reach a higher point is payment in itself."  This woman was the most suspicious, untrusting, and most rude person he had ever met in his life...  Definitely not the worst person in his life he thought, thinking of Fearx and the murderer way back then, not to mention the bullies, but she was beginning to annoy him, which was rare.  When Yua tried shooing Velnia, the purple dragon simply changed to sitting on Yui's head, her claws retracted so as not to hurt her, her wings (two hind legs and two wings with claws) folded like a bird's, balancing on her legs very easily.  Before Itzal could assist or walk away, he heard a sound.  If either twin made a sound he told them to keep quiet.  He drew his sword and activated reveal, seeing through the trees to see....  Dang it he thought.

"Get down!!!"  He jumped at them, his arms out, and brought them to the ground, making sure he did it in a way that prevented them from harm.  Over them leaped a huge warg, easily twice the size of Itzal.  He rolled to his feet and Velnia hovered beside him, electricity flying from her spikes.  He scanned the area and saw wolves making a perimeter.  "Don't try running, there's wolves blocking the way.  I bet their leader wants to demonstrate his strength.  Keep down."  And with that he charged at the warg.  The warg swung it's massive claw at him which went through Itzal.  There wasn't any time to switch to Niger Natio, although he honestly didn't need it.  He noted the forty seven lost health but at his level it didn't matter.  He leaped at it, activating Nova Ascension, dealing seventy two damage himself to the monster, and Velnia swooped in over it's head, letting loose a thin bolt of electricity at the monster, who roared in rage as it's body froze up.  This wouldn't take long...

Mob details:  470 hp  50 dmg

ID#  74077  BD:  7+3  CD:  7  MD:  7

Itzal:  893/940  <50-3=47 dmg>  82/94  <-12 Nova Ascension>

Warg:  398/470  <8x9=72 dmg.  Nova Ascension= stunned>

@Yui

Edited by Itzal

Yui gulped nervously hearing the ranting back and forth between the two, her fingers raised up to her mouth so she could nibble on her nails. It wasn't every day that Yua managed to piss someone off enough to keep up the argument with her it was like she was attempting to get under his skin. "Um, can we all just calm down for a few seconds and take deep breathes." The girl now slipping in between an reenacting the appropriate steps to take deep breaths. "Inhale? Exhale?" Before and after speaking both words she replicated them in action despite the possibility that they weren't even breathing real air though drowning and suffocating seemed as big of a thing as it was in the real world so maybe it was. "Yeah see Yua, helping is his payment nothing else is on his mind I think he is telling the truth and we should believe him." A dorky smile now spread over her fact like butter on toast as she bear hugged the other twin and pulling her off as if wishing to have a private moment with her.

Her eyes and eyebrows doing the majority of the talking as well as the years of living with one another, Why on earth are you trying to screw this up for us he is the first gentlemanly fellow we have run into and you are trying to turn him into Satan incarnate with your pestersome questions! After some intense glaring she would await Yua's response. Oh don't you even think about giving me that blank and uncaring ... As her thoughts transitioned so did her sister's face matching exactly what she didn't want her to do. Oi! What did I just think at you Yua! Don't cricket chirp at me! It was nearly a minute back and forth before she stopped her eyes meeting with a creature that was looming in the shadows of the forest. 

A terrified scream echoing out now as she was hardly paying any attention to their companion and his recommendations of not running away. A hand grabbed her tightly though as she was now thrown to the ground with Yua over-top of her also shivering in fear.