{PP-F4} Ways to Strengthen, Both Revealed and Hidden -Aereth and myself-

Domarus stood on the fourth floor in his Hopebreaker set.  He intended to take on another quest today.  The quest would grant him more experience, but also an item that would turn his rare item into a perfect, making Keres' searching skills easier.  He could probably deal with this quest by himself, but he thought this another good opportunity to draw Aereth closer to fully trusting and working with him.  Vindicem was sheathed and Rhozarth sat on Domarus' shoulder, scanning the area for monsters.  Recently a few had charged him, but they were no match.  Keres watched from the side, smirking whenever she saw a wolf charge at him, thinking it stood a chance.  Eventually the surrounding wolves that watched decided it was too dangerous.  Now it was boring.  Domarus had sent a message to @Aereth already and all they had to do was wait.  Domarus was told that this boss was completely made of snow, which most likely meant it didn't have any MIT.  That meant he'd destroy it pretty soon.  Most likely it would deal some decent damage but what was unclear was it's health.  He wasn't sure if it would be made of thick ice and snow or if it would be pathetically weak.  Porvós was wrapped around Keres again, keeping her warm.  Domarus had an idea and a test.  He wanted to see how close Keres and Aereth could get, without crossing into a serious relationship, and what form that relationship would take.

Just some minutes ago, Aereth had received a message from Domarus that he was doing a sort of quest on the fourth floor, and that he could use Aereth’s company for the day. He was working on some crafts on the second floor when the notification popped up in front of him, and after reading through it, he left the crafting table to get his battle items ready for the day. After equipping his tier two armor, the Goldcrest MK.2 he whistled and a short time later his familiar, Fenrir came down the stairs with a yawn. “I hope you rested well buddy, we have some work to do today.” Aereth said while pet the wolf. In the last few weeks he had spent a lot of time, training with his familiar, and now he was already close to the max level. Aereth really enjoyed the company of the wolf in his shop and on his solo training sessions. Even though the familiar was just made out of data, he didn’t care. He treated Fenrir as if it were real.

After some time of walking Aereth found Domarus at the place he told him in the message. He walked over to the man in heavy armor, Fenrir walking some steps behind him, and extended his hand for a handshake. “Long time no see. I hope you did well in the last couple of weeks.” After that he turned to Keres, shot her a smile and also greeted the maid. “And of course, it’s a pleasure to see you again as well, Keres.” He said, followed by a sight bow of his head.

Turning back to Domarus he asked curiously. "So what can you tell me about the quest you mentioned in the message?"

@Domarus

Domarus saw Aereth approaching and heard the comment.  He grunted.

"Level grinding hasn't been doing me well for a while.  That's why I'm trying to get back to quests so as to catch up.  Soon enough I shall too."  When he greeted Keres she smirked and nodded to him.

"Hey Aereth.  Pleasure eh?  I bet."  With that she winked at him and Domarus decided for now it was best to continue on with business, before they got to that.  The funny thing was, Keres was completely oblivious of what he intended to do.  He was back to being in full control again and he enjoyed it.  He nodded to Aereth and his question regarding the facts.

"Just that it's a snow monster so probably little to no MIT.  Depending on if it's complete snow or armored in ice will determine if it has weak health or not.  However since it most likely has low defense, it probably has high attack.  If it does have low defense though, I could probably one or two shot it.  Afterwards we can gather some col from mobs.  I also need materials so while I fight the mobs you could gather a little bit.  By the way, how have you been?  Move up a few levels it seems.  Possibly tier two.  I'll be hitting that soon myself."  It was true.  He was determined to catch up and overcome everyone, and Aereth would not be an exception.  He needed to get his level high and skyrocket if his goals were to be achieved.  Quests and training, that's what it took.  So he'd take on quests and when he had the skills to solo them completely he'd do just that.  He turned to the direction they needed to go.

"The quest boss is in that direction.  I didn't activate it since I thought you might like to join me.  Keres remember, stay out of it's line of fire."

@Aereth

Hearing the grunt and the explanation to why he grunted, Aereth nodded understanding. “I feel you there. Sometimes you just don’t have the motivation to go out and grind like a maniac, but it’ll get better. That’s why we’re here after all.” He answered, referring to the quest on hand.

Aereth chuckled at the comment of the maid and then listened to Domarus’ description of the quest. He then nodded and answered. “Seems like we need to check on that by ourselves. Maybe we can even sell some boss information afterwards.” He joked. "Information broker Aereth incoming." he thought and a chuckle escaped his mouth. “And I’m in for anything afterwards. I was just working in my shop anyways, and this work doesn’t run away from me…” “Unfortunately…” he thought. On the last part of the explanation, Domarus asked Aereth how he had been, to which he answered with a small smile. “For me things have been going pretty well. The constant grinding in my free time, as well as the training with Itzal pushed me forward quite a bit. And you’re right, I just reached tier two and got all of my equipment ready.” He said, pointing to the blade on his back and his new set of armor, that looked almost the same as his tier one armor. But Domarus would see the difference between his old and the new one as soon as they started to battle…

So thanks for waiting for me I’d really like to join you in this quest, since I didn’t do it myself either.

@Domarus

Domarus nodded to Aereth.  When he came to power he would not have the ability to just slack off.  He would need to be active as much as possible.  And he would.  Aereth mentioned to him that they could perhaps sell the information on the boss afterwards.  He seriously doubted that they could but it was no matter.  Info brokers weren't doing very well and Domarus suspected they'd be no more at some point.  They were sure to still sell information, but they wouldn't be a big thing anymore.  Then Aereth began to talk about his shop.  Domarus listened to the player and nodded.

"I'd be spending a lot more time in my shop if it weren't for the fact that I continue to run out of materials so fast.  Should I have a consistent supply I'd be ranking up to a high rank in no time.  Hopefully my name will get out and people will come to my shop as well.  However I heard of another artisan that many go to nowadays.  It seems I have competition.  Originally the only player who was my rival was a red head named Teayre, and she didn't do much with her shop.  Now without the materials I've fallen behind.  Soon though, I'll be grinding mobs down myself to get the materials.  Unfortunately I can't do so until I get strong enough to grind the higher floors on my own.  Most likely when I get to tier two."  Then he talked about his end.  About his training, the grinding, and how he did indeed reach tier two.  He really did need to catch up.  The two began to move in the direction of the boss.  

"Well I do plan to catch up, and even surpass you in level.  One day perhaps.  Call it a friendly rivalry if you will."

@Aereth

Aereth understood how hard it seemed to be for Domarus to find some materials for his shop. The reason was of course that without the search and detect skill in combination with the gatherer skill one needs to look for a long time before he even finds one material. “Maybe I can offer my services to get something in return from him…” he thought and then turned to Domarus.

Maybe I can offer you a deal, my friend. You get 50% of all the materials I find today, and in return I get 75% of the col we get from the mobs we fight as well as one free perfect item from your shop.” He said to his comrade. “And…” he turned to Keres. “A kiss on the cheek from Keres.” He added with a smug grin. He was curious on how far Keres would go, and much more how Domarus would react to that…Although he had set borders for himself on how far he would go, and that he'd never cheat on his girlfriend, he wanted to see where Keres borders were, and if she would use the opportunity to seduce him...

As he talked about friendly rivalry and that he was planning to catch up as well as surpass him, Aereth offered him a smile. “I’m in for the rivalry. I like the idea of being able to push each other forward.

@Domarus

Domarus listened as Aereth began to speak up.  When he heard what Aereth had requested he disliked the offer.  Seventy five percent col for fifty percent materials?  He couldn't be serious.  The two of them needed just as much col as they did materials, each for their own goals.  However...  If he were to get this much materials it would greatly benefit him.  Domarus considered the offer for a moment, then turned to Aereth.  

"I'd like to propose a counter deal:  Whether we are alone or together, we split our ends fifty fifty.  Before you say anything, unless it's balanced it's not a deal:  It would be one sided.  I will not be giving seventy five percent of my col for fifty percent worth materials.  Never.  Thus, wherever we go, I'll save half of all my col earnings for you, and you save half of all your material earnings for me.  Whenever we meet up we trade.  When my damage becomes good enough I'll be gathering much more col.  What do you say to that deal?  It sounds fair to me."  While it was true that his progress would be dampened, it would not stop him.  After all, he did intend for Aereth to be his general soon, which would mean he would be more willing to share and such.  However he only needed col for two things at the moment, and those were a long way off.  He had time to prepare.  In the meantime he truly did need materials so as to max out his profession and therefore be the first everyone thinks to go to.  When Aereth added the last comment Domarus cocked an eyebrow and turned to Keres.  She left political stuff to him, but now that things were interesting she grinned mischievously to Aereth.  She knew he was serious about not cheating on his girlfriend, and while she wouldn't do something to force that, if he was inviting something she'd take it.  She liked playing along with all of this after all.

"Well, I suppose you've earned at least that."  With that she came up to him with the same smile she usually wore when she was being mischievous, and gave him a soft, gentle kiss on the cheek.  She knew he'd notice that it was closer to the lips than most would kiss, but it was not close enough to accuse her of attempting it.  She chose that spot on purpose of course.  Afterwards Aereth told Domarus he liked the idea of rivalry and he nodded.  

"Very well.  Friendly rivals it is.  First things first though, let's get this quest over with."

@Aereth

It seemed like Domarus had misunderstood the deal Aereth wanted to offer the man. All in all, he wanted the same as Domarus, but seeing that he possibly described the deal a little bit awkward, he tried to clarify.

It seems like you have misunderstood my offer. Basically I want the same as you just said but let’s tweak the agreement even further. You don’t have to give me the half of all your Col. In case you need some materials I’ll go out with you and we find some. At the end of the day you get the half of the materials and I get half of the earned col. And if you need materials immediately you can visit me in my shop and you can buy some if I have some left for you. So how does that sound? Oh, and the free tattoo is a thing?” he said with a smirk on his face.

When he talked about the kiss he saw how Keres started to smile mischievously. After that she told him that he “earned” it and placed a kiss dangerously close to Aereth’s mouth. “After the show last time she seems to know that I wouldn’t cheat on Alice…” he thought, but still kept his grin on his face. "Well that was.... refreshing." he told her.

“Ready when you are. This monster won’t be lasting long if we get serious with it…”

@Domarus

Domarus listened to Aereth as he re explained the offer.  As he went on it sounded like a good idea to Domarus.  When he hit the part with free tattoos however that's where he didn't like it.  Tattoos were a way for him to get some col even if nobody wanted equipment.  He grinned at Aereth.  

"Only if I get a good discount on your items.  Heh heh."  When Aereth kept his grin up Keres didn't know whether that meant he was just playing along, or if he enjoyed it.  When he spoke she grinned.  

"Well it should.  When a girl kisses a guy he should feel invincible."  She winked at him before returning to Domarus' side, who was beginning to move in the direction of where the boss should be.  He thought of his plan and wondered how it would turn out.  He really could care less either way but at least this would provide him with some entertainment.  He wondered if Aereth would do it or not, or whether Keres or Aereth would catch onto what Domarus was doing.  Of course there would be no way to prove that he did it, but it was always possible to suspect him.  Soon enough the boss was in view.  It was a snow monster with a skull as a mask.  The creature spotted them and roared.  Domarus turned to keres.

"Get in cover.  Aereth, only charge and attack after I've gained more than enough hate, or if my health is low."  He slowly approached the monster while drawing his huge ax, watching as the monster roared and charged at him.  Domarus tried to swing at the beast but it dodged it and struck him from behind.  He growled and made a note to change his next armor so that the thorns would be in areas besides his gauntlets.

ID#  74994  BD:  3  CD:  8  MD:  9

Domarus:  356/480  47/48  -160-27=133 +9 regeneration-
@Aereth:  ???/???  ??/??

Snow Beast:  250/250  -160 dmg-

Edited by Domarus
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha. Seems like we still need to talk about the terms of our deal with some drinks.” Aereth joked, but was somewhat satisfied with how the conversation went.

Catching the wink after the comment, Aereth would chuckle again. “Especially if it comes from a girl of that beauty.” Aereth would say, and return the wink to see how the maid would react to it.

After some minutes of silent walking the three finally reached the boss they were looking for and Domarus ordered Keres to get in cover, something he had never done in the past. But it was understandable the Snow monster wasn’t something that should be taken on the light shoulder. Yes, Keres may be skilled and dodgy but she still was a low levelled player with almost no bulk to take a hit if need be.

Simultaneously with Domarus, Aereth began to draw his obsidian blade. He rose an eyebrow at the comment of his partner. “You don’t need to worry about me.” His Flame Aura enhancement flickered to live and his armor got engulfed in white flames. “Let’s do this together.” He said and sprinted forward attacking the Snow Beast head on. He chipped away almost half of the health of the monster and created some distance between him and the monster again.

Spoiler

ID# 76262 results:
Battle: 5+3
Damage: 15*8*1=88DMG

[0]Domarus:  356/480  47/48
[1]Aereth:      500/500  43/50 -8+1

Snow Beast:  162/250  -88HP form Aereth's attack
                      160 DMG

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Domarus grinned when Aereth mentioned handling the rest of it over drinks, and nodded.
     "Agreed then."  Then Aereth mentioned that he'd especially drink if it was made by Keres or, as he specified, made by the 'beauty'.  Keres grinned but this time not so mischievously.  She never really received compliments that often, even in the real world...  Especially in the real world actually.  So her getting a compliment that she was beautiful, even if it was a joke, was something she took seriously.  Domarus noticed this and made a mental note, following what went between them.
     "I'd be happy to prepare some drinks for you two."  After Domarus had attacked and received damage from the boss, Aereth came up to him and said that Domarus didn't need to worry about him.  After that he said that they could attack it together.  Domarus responded with a simple nod.  With that Aereth charged forward, his armor igniting in white flames as he rushed up and dealt good damage to the boss.  Domarus watched his to-be-general as he rushed off.  The armor he wore combined with the flames...  Was perfect.  The armor itself was mysterious and obviously served well to the shadows, yet the gold on it gave him a majestic aura.  The flames declared his superiority.  It was the ideal armor, and Domarus would make plans for getting armor with flames himself.  With that he charged forward yet again, this time the power of inner flames at his disposal.  He charged and activated Screw Dimension, completely obliterating the boss.  With the boss slain, Domarus received a drop item.  He checked what it would do and grinned when he saw it.  Immediately he used it on his LD item, changing it from +2 LD to +3 LD.  With that he turned to Aereth.
     "Well then.  I think I'll be doing this quest whenever I need to."  Keres came out from her hiding spot and thus the fight was ended.  Whether they went out to fight monsters and gather col and materials, or go get a drink was yet to be discussed.

ID#  76504  BD:  10  CD:  1  MD:  4  Screw Dimension used  x13  -12

Domarus:  356/480  35/48
@Aereth:  500/500  43/50
Snow Beast:  0/250  -12+2x13=182 dmg-

Edited by Domarus

Seeing Keres real smile for the first time since he met the maid, made Aereth rally happy. It told him that deep inside she was not stone cold, mischievous maid, but still a vulnerable girl that still likes to be treated like normal women.

Both players worked perfectly together. With Aereth attacking first, creating an opening for Domarus, who swiftly followed up with a mighty attack on his own. The snow monster didn't even have the time to attack back before it burst into polygons, rewarding Domarus with the Essence of Steel. "It really seems like we get stronger every time we meet each other." Aereth said to his comrade, while sheathing his blade again. "So what now my friend. Continuing to grind, or relax with some drinks?" he asked the heavy armored player that was standing next to him. There were still so many thing Aereth didn't know about this man, but he somehow felt that if he worked together more often in the future, he might accomplish more than he ever would be able to do with the Celestial Ascendants. This did under no circumstances mean that the Celestial Ascendants were too weak or that he didn't trust the, it meant that Aereth would never ever send them into his own war....

@Domarus

Aereth mentioned how they seemed to get stronger each time they ran into each other.  Domarus would agree and he believed that this was a good thing.  However Domarus needed to work a little harder and faster.  He needed to surpass Aereth and fast.  Not because he didn't trust him, but because it was proof of how he'd been getting a bit lax.  Not only did Domarus need to kick it up a notch, but he also needed to work on his profession.  So far players whom he had met have come to his shop, but nobody else.  Hopefully that would change at some point though.
     "Very well.  I think a drink would suit me nice after this.  Although I'll be needing to get back to grinding at some point.  Perhaps after we part ways."  Domarus grinned as they walked to the town.  Things were going along nicely.  Aereth was becoming more and more close to be ripe for the picking.  And when that day came, he'd just need to get the others ready so he could introduce them and inform them of their title.  Once that was done he'd enlist Aereth to seek out the final general:  A tank.  It was only a matter of time.

Starting time skip, no combat

Domarus was on the icy floors again, a little stronger than he was before.  He still wasn't tier two but he was close.  He needed to train his familiar at this point and get him maxed out.  Once he hit tier two he'd switch his gear out, but he was also hoping to get his hands on some gear with a unique enhancement as Aereth had.  As he hacked away the monsters on the forth floor, Keres stroked Porvós' spiked body that wrapped around her to keep her warm.  Domarus had originally planned for Porvós to leap of and disappear temporarily into the forest, therefore giving Aereth a choice:  Keeping her warm himself or letting her freeze.  He was curious as to which path he'd choose.  Now it had been weeks since that day and he hadn't heard from Aereth.  He knew, something was up.

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

"Same here. I've got a few guild related things to do in the next couple of days. So I can't drink too much today, but at least a few drinks should be fine." Aereth answered to Domarus as the three of them started to walk towards the to get at least some drinks before calling it a day or getting back to grinding. 

Starting time skip, no combat

Some weeks passed, and for Aereth many things had changed. The biggest change tough was the color of his cursor. He hadn't left the fourth floor for a couple of days now, since he could no longer use the teleport gates in the main settlements. So he would only leave the floor if something really important was happening. The other thing was, that he now had two more people living under his roof, the two girls he had saved the other day. Fortunately they were out for some basic material gathering and shopping so that Aereth had time to talk with the first person ever, besides Yui and Yua, since his cursor changed from green to orange. He quickly typed a message to meet him in the forest that surrounded his shop and that he would pick them up from there.

Right now Aereth was walking to the point they agreed to meet. It was snowing really heavy, and the sight wasn't the greatest. Finally seeing Domarus and Keres with the help of his searching skill, he approached them carefully. Domarus didn't know that Aereth had a red cursor yet and might attack him due to not seeing him properly in this bad weather. "Hey you two thanks for coming." he said in a calm voice to both of them. 

@Domarus

And there it was.  When Aereth emerged the first thing Domarus spotted was the orange marker above his head, indicating he had killed a player.  Knowing Aereth the player was probably about to become a pker.  However due to the other chance he took the side of caution.  Rhozarth looked at Aereth curiously while Keres and Porvós stood still.  She trusted Domarus in any situation so she just smiled to Aereth as if the marker wasn't there.  Domarus nodded to Aereth.
     "Anytime Aereth.  I'm always here for you.  And I said I'd help you out even with your mission didn't I?  I'm guessing you've brought me here to discuss that new color you've taken on."  Domarus sat down on a large rock and gestured for Aereth to sit opposite to him.  Keres sat to Domarus' right and the two awaited Aereth.  Domarus had worked too hard on Aereth to lose the player now.  An orange cursor wasn't going to stop him.  And if his story was good and believable, he could still have a decent reputation after this is over.  In fact, the more heroic the story the better.  Such a thing would rise his general's reputation very well indeed.  Domarus had a plan for making his name heard but before that he needed to get stronger, and fast.  Aereth was so close, so very close to becoming his General.  Once the player was ripe he could work on Hidden.  Actually he should probably work on Hidden as well.  The girl was timid, suspicious, and weak, far from where she needed to be.  It was time he got busy.

@Aereth

"You guessed right, my friend. But that's not everything. I might as well need to as you a few question about some things. But first things first." He said to @Domarus and sat down at the rock Domarus gestured at. He saw Keres smile and shot a brief and short smile back to her. As much as he liked the messing around that was going on between both of them, today he was here for some serious business... "To start things off, yes this cursor is from an actual player kill and not from a NPC kill. Some weeks ago I found a cave on the third floor where a couple of red players were having a meeting of sorts... I choose to observe that spot and the players that were coming and going. A couple of days ago I trailed two players. It turned out that they are organized in groups of two to three players with at least one green player in their party to lure out weak players from the safe zones. So short story even shorter, they lured out two girls from the town of beginnings and attempted to end their lives. I stepped in and killed both of them off." He told them in a stone cold and calm voice. "But here comes the interesting part for you. They used a potion on one of the girls that removed the pain dampers temporarily. That potion had such a high quality that the poor girl even passed out from the pain. Before I ended the life of the second guy, I was able to get some information out of him. He said that a guild is supplying them with the potions on a regular basis... And this brings me to my question. Could it be that the guild of our common friend from our bar encounter has something to do with this?"

Domarus was silent as he listened to Aereth...  Outwardly at least.  Inwardly he thought about everything the player said.  With the fact that Aereth had killed another player, confirmed that he was serious about his endeavors, which pleased Domarus.  He hated a man who didn't have the guts to go all the way.  He shared details that was bringing him towards the actual killing but these details he was sharing were insignificant.  Such a thing Domarus actually expected in this world.  There would always be groups of pkers who would plan things out.  The thing was that if they became a guild they would either die out, or join the laughing coffin.  Finally he got to the actual scene.  He explained that there were two girls who were going to be murdered and how he moved in to kill the attackers first.  A true knight in shining armor Domarus thought.  Domarus himself would have equipped Hopebreaker and stood between the two groups, throwing the attackers back and threatening them.  If they attacked then he'd just wipe them all out.  Then he wouldn't have received the orange cursor.  However he'd talk to Aereth about tactical things such as that after Aereth joined him.  Then he mentioned something interesting for Domarus and mentioned the potion.  He asked if it was related to the guild and Domarus was silent for a moment before sighing.  
     "Lycan and myself took out the group that captured Esther.  She's laying low right now.  However the information Mari gave me says that that group was a small segment.  There are multiple groups that make up the whole guild.  We took down the part that had captured Esther so it is possible.  Personally, I might want to get my hands on some of Mari's recipes.  She was able to make far more than just the pain potion.  One of them I had tried out myself.  It was a rather...  Interesting event to say the least.  As far as your story goes, it seems you're achieving your goal.  Slowly but surly, and I did mention that I'm willing to assist you with it.  So I see no reason why that orange color should bother me now."

@Aereth

Aereth also listened to everything Domarus was telling him very closely and after he finished he sighed. "So they consist of a network of many smaller branches... This makes things even more complicated... But none the less I'm very glad you were able to get your friend back." Domarus then told him how he wanted to get his hands on some of that Mari's recipes and that he tried out a rather special one. "Well now you have to tell me about that potion you took there. But I'm glad that you don't turn your back on me because of the color of my cursor. It really pisses me off that I got it but in that moment I felt like there was no other choice. I managed to sneak away with one girl unnoticed, and just came back in time to stop the attack directed at the second one with a counter attack... But on the other hand it could open some doors for me, for further investigations. I still know their meeting point and they don't know who I am. Maybe after the furor of their vanishing died down, I might even be able to infiltrate the group or guild to get more information..."

@Domarus

Domarus listened to his scout general and narrowed his eyes slightly upon hearing that Aereth was considering infiltrating the player killing ranks.  He slowly shook his head.
     "No.  Don't.  First of all you are not strong enough to be around that many player killers if they figure you out.  Secondly, you will be forced to kill players if you wish to continue your disguise and we both know that's something you will not tolerate.  And seeing as how you won't have back up, I will tell you here and now that this is the worst plan of action.  Playing double agent in this case won't work.  Not unless they're all idiots.  And the operation could be bigger than you realize.  They may be the start of a new group in the Black Adder guild.  So I'll shut that idea down now.  Infiltration won't work.  You'll need to try other methods."  Domarus paused and thought for a moment...  Perhaps he could use this situation to his advantage.  If Aereth tried to take on one of the groups by himself, Domarus could use that timing to introduce the other generals, and finally sway Aereth over to his side, deciding in the end that he would need the others to accomplish his goal.  Once that was over, no doubt Aereth would be loyal and in debt to Domarus till this game was cleared.  Who knows?  Perhaps Aereth might join Domarus' conquest in the real world as well.  It was rather hard not to grin or smile in this instance, but as always he managed it.  But how to convince Aereth to take on the guild groups without making it seem like he wanted Aereth to?  And enough to the point where he'll ignore any advice?  Then he recalled some info that might help.  
     "I did find out about a second group.  This one target's children, kidnapping them and messing with them in all sorts of ways, body and mind.  I've been thinking of how to take them out but I don't really have the ability to in my current state.  Especially with the fact that I'm not yet tier two.

@Aereth

"Yeah I guess you're right. I most likely would only get myself killed by doing so... And this would help nobody..." Aereth answered to the reasonable statement Domarus. The man then talked about how he found another group of the Black Adder guild that was kidnapping and experimenting around with children. Even though Aereth worked this hard to control his emotion at every moment possible in the last couple of weeks, he felt the shooting into his head at the mention of children. He clenched his fists so hard that small damage markers started to show up on the spots where his nails dug into his virtual flesh. Aereth then stood up and told the two players in front of him. "We'll go to my place. It's just some minutes of walking away from here. And then you need to tell me everything you know about that matter. I'll help you with all my strength to stop..." he couldn't even finish the sentence.... He just started to walk way into the direction of his house... Domarus would need to tell Aereth everything about the matter and they would work on a training plan to finally get Domarus to tier two...

@Domarus