(PP-F1-NK) The Greecian Hero (Mac, Yua, Hidden)

(OOC: There will be no post order so that the thread doesnt get held up by anyone who goes inactive)

Aris gripped her assault spear tightly in her hands. She had wanted to get the one handed version and pair it with a shield, like the spartans, but the two handed version was just better overall. She glanced around the first floor preparing to go out for the first time. She had slacked off pretty heavily since the game had started, a fact which she hadn't forgiven herself for yet. She had gotten caught up with other things when she should have been getting her levels up. If she wanted to conquer the people in this world then she needed power and lots of it. She let the spear drop to her side, parallel to the ground before taking her first steps out of the safezone. Granted, she had been out before, but she hadn't actually done anything that might get her levels up. That was about to change. She wasn't about to disappoint her ancestors. She would prove with her quick wit and intelligence that she was the best. She wouldn't accept anything less.

Hidden sat in the darkness of a tree right outside the starting city. She was once again, shrouded by her cloak, covering her face and body from allowing others to determine what she looked like. From another person's perspective, she would not be able to be identified as male or female. She was quite short which may give an impression that she was female or a smaller child. 'I really am not tired at the moment. Perhaps I am just bummed to have yet another unsuccessful material hunt. Could I just force myself to sleep?' Her thought were abruptly interrupted as a woman walked out of the starting city, clutching a large spear. She felt as herself instantly ensure that her dagger was concealed inside of the arm of her cloak, ready for action at a moments notice. Remaining concealed inside the bushed, she shuffled around. the woman in front of her strode with dignity and pride. She looked as if she had power, even though she wore entirely of starting gear. 'Hmm... Not sure If I like this player.... Too much pride.' She shifted uncomfortably until she remembered a few days before. Her meeting with Sey. The white-haired player was sweet, offering her food and help getting stronger. He was too nice almost. Perhaps this girl was the same way? She seemed to have a drive for power in her wake, but as always maybe she was just being too judgemental. 

Strolling through the alleys of the starting city, Macradon had just been at a tailor to get a banner made for his shop. The knight walked through the different roads of the Town of Beginnings as he approached his shop, a blacksmith. Hanging the banner up over the doors and windows, Macradon would declare his shop closed until further notice. "Gotta get those materials I guess" he thought for himself as he would venture out into the fields of the 1st floor, he would probably be cable of finding some materials on the fields, he usually were. Wearing his guild armor, Macradon was clad in white armor with red accents, but because he wasn't on official guild missions, he would wear green and black robes over it, covering most of the guild colors, but that would stop the colors of showing at all, because Macradon's hair was white like snow, and his eyes red like blood. He was quite the odd person, he was a frontliner, one of the leading ones as well, but he used up most of his time on the first floor, working as a blacksmith for beginners and people who would be needing equipment, but because of his shortage, he would need to find some materials on the field for him to use.

With the Scarecrow's Sickle strapped to his back in a harness, Macradon would begin to venture out into the fields of the 1st floor. The wind was strong today, but only occasionally, like a gust of wind coming in intervals instead of a storm being there all the time. His white hair would flow in the wind from time to time, which would begin to annoy him, so he would take up the hood of his robes, but hie scarlet eyes and ebony hair would still be visible, contrasting against the colors of his dark robes. Not having much to do today, Macradon would try to find a deep forest or a small rock field where he would be able to find minerals to craft with, but he had to make a plan at first. He hadn't taken too many steps out of the city before he would look around his current location, looking around, scouting around. "Hm ... where should I head off to first?" he thought for himself, having his eyes turn bright green with a yellow hue as he activated his Search and Detect, trying to see if he could find any traces to any mineral rich place.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Disregard the sword and helmet. He doesn't wear his helmet at the moment.
Macradon standing Robesv2.png
The sword is a two-handed sword like this
armenian-yataghan-sword.jpg

Yui silently shrugged as she glanced about the big city, it was about that time of day when Yua would demand that the two of them crawled out form the cafe they had been enjoying a delicious meal at and search for more materials to gather in hopes that they would be able to craft both potions and food for when they had finished their job searches. It was quiet annoying how the earn a living worked in this realm as you had to seemingly search random parts of the forest till you finally got lucky with a single material. Though the first floor wasn't a wintry layer of this game, in fact she heard tales of the fourth being a constant snow storm was quite off putting. The entire frame of the twin shuddered as she now glanced about busy streets and finally toward Yua. "Do we have to go out again, can't we just go back into our warm in room and snuggle under the covers for the rest of the day I'm still tired and freezing." Both twins wore the dresses that were open down the front merely covering the necessary portions of their body as that was part of the cause for Yui's chill.

As she slowed down she realized her sister wasn't waiting up, "Hey wait up for me!" Her feet pattered against the cold stone till she finally grasped out clutching tightly to Yua's arms as they continued on their current trajectory toward the entrance of the city. A small gathering seemed to have start as she then squeaked as her movement forward was halted by a hand gripping the back of her neck.

"Oi why the sudden stop I thought we were material gathering again?" She droned rather bored.

@Yua

Yua's pace was a steady upbeat tempo the heels of her shoes echoing with a Clop, clop clop. Each step it sounded like the two twins were a horse slowly making their way back toward the main gate of the city. The constant bickering of her twin caused her to intentionally drown her out as she fixed her eyes toward the road in front of her. Materials, weapons, armor and col. We need to keep collecting till we are capable of paying for good equipment as well as craft potions to help improve our fighting form. Hopefully this will all pay off in the end. It was then she saw a character also venturing out as if they had just taken their first steps down a road of victory.

"Come on we are gonna take that path instead," Yua murmured pulling Yui back by the scruff of her neck like a mother cat. She looks fearsome with that spear best to stay out of the way of those who have an agenda and just keep to ourselves. As she turned about she saw another figure, this one hooded as she winced not really enjoying all these rather strange characters that were looming about.

"Third plan we are going out the back exit and will just meander out there for a period of time.

Aris smiled, flicking her head sharply so that her hair fell behind her in a ebony sheet. There was a strange person a few feet away, but she ignored them. They looked like they wanted their privacy with that hooded cloak and the way they were lounging around a tree by themselves. There were three more people of note, someone who was obviously not a low level like her, and a pair of twins. Her smile broadened and she made her way over to the two with a purpose, stabbing her spear into the ground in front of them, embedding it deep in the dirt before leaning on it. Gosh darn, she was doing it again, getting distracted by beautiful women. Her smile broadened and she spoke, her greecian accent apparent in her words. "Good morning you two. Looking for some help? Cause your looking at a grade A fighter here, and a grade S lover if you catch my drift." She winked.

Glancing over at what seemed to have been a small group, Macradon would watch them, just for a short while. He was happy that lower leveled players would be able to get courageous enough to go out into the fields like this and group up, though Macradon wasn't too experienced with groups, he had had those first 20 levels in solitude, and the 36 rest were in semi-solitude, as he joined a guild a helped those guild members along the way, bust still did lone adventures and quest runs. Little did these people know that Macradon was a frontliner, a person who had searched for a dungeon and found it within hours of it just been revealed to the citizen of Aincrad. Though his feats were great, he never really bragged, as many other people were much greater than him, so he didn't feel like he had the right to do so. With a slight smile, Macradon would look at the small group, none of them seemed to really be the fittest group, but what did he have to say, neither did the KoB. Curious to what was going on, Macradon would approach the lot with a small greeting "Heyo, anything cool going on here?" he asked, coming towards them with a smile as his gauntlet clad hands would pull down the hood of his robes, letting his white hair blow freely in the small gusts of wind that would come now and then. His red eyes clashing with both the white hair.

Yui smiled at the two who had now rushed over to greet them it seemed, it certainly wasn't part of Yua's plan which made it the perfect opportunity to amend hers start up a large group to hopefully gather more materials and fight more monsters for possible equipment. As she stated her ranking in both love and fighting Yui grew a bit flustered but laughing not the less at the joke, "Miss you are quite amusing although I doubt my twin here will wish for any assistant as she believes that one day we will power right up through the highest rankings of this game to show them the true strength of twins. But I'm a bit skeptical and think it would be great if you want to go on an adventure." The naive nature of Yui in such fashions caused the possible attempts to flirt to fall quite short as she now giggled and poked a finger up as if it were a pistol "Pew pew let's go kill some monsters or I guess you and him since we still are working on our martial arts skill." The entire plan that Yua had been working out and keeping in secret would nearly be released by her dipy sis. At that time though Yua grabbed her again, this time the hand pressing Yui's face into Yua's chest.

Hey cut it out already Yua this isn't funny when you do it in front of the crowds and it wasn't back in the first grade I swear I will bite you right on the boob! The friendly twin now squirmed and wiggled despserately attempting to break free of the chest hold that she had just invented for such occaisons. "Let me go already Yua!" She grumbled slightly pushing her feet down into Yua's.

Yua merely glanced over the woman and the man, him she probably would be willing to work with as he seemed to be a man of great actions and few words. She on the other hand seemed like a creepy stalker who crushed on many men or women as the case seems to be implying the latter. "You must forgive my idiot sister she is quite ill and I have been taking care of her since the day we basically could first remember. Although I'm sure you are both quite capable we will be on our way as I'm sure you don't want two annoying twins to slow you down." As she spoke her emotions seemed to slip away without letting in a smudge of character as Yui continued to introduce them. The veins in her avatar bulging as she quickly slammed Yui's face into her chest.

"Again pardon her I'm afraid she doesn't speak for either of us, poor old girl believe she must have a tumor or something that is pressuring her poor brain to say the darndest things." Yua was now starting to turn around as she waved, "Pleasure meeting you I do hope that we have the luxury to never meet one another again." I swear Yui if you bite me you will know a world of pain tonight.

Aris straightened up, yanking her spear from the ground and slinging it over her shoulder. One of the twins seemed to have inherited all of the emotion and little intelligence, while the other one had gained the intelligence but lacked the emotion. She nodded to Yua with a serious look on her face. "I understand, you don't need to make an excuse. An unwilling soldier is worse than no soldier at all, so by all means, be on your way if you dont want to join up with me." She explained. An disloyal soldier was more likely to add to the enemies ranks when it was least expected, plus, forced soldiers never performed as well. She turned to the newcomer, the one from earlier that she had made note of. "Nothing much, just being rejected in my offer to form a party. One seems all set for adventure while the other seems to be a bit too cautious." She commented to Macradon.

OOC sorry for the wait... Been busy....

Hidden sulked silently in the tree. More and more players had begun to gather, accompanying the original girl. Two twins and a man that appeared much stronger than the rest of them. She eyed him closely, knowing that if something started, the man would easily slay the others. He kept watchful of him, but the original girl, seemed to view herself as quite high. 'I don't like her I think. Thinks to highly of herself.' It was really not that the woman kept so high of herself, but more to the fact that there was many people like that, and this woman reminded her of them. They used to bully her around.  Her attention turned to the twins. They adorned wear that was.... uh not her taste. One seemed to be high on her own emotions and even acting like she had a finger gun. It appeared that she acted like a smaller children. Although, she much more liked smaller children. They were nice, and for the most part did not judge, along with the fact that they have more of an open mind. The other twin however, seemed to be the brains of the two, as if they were split personalities. She seemed much less than happy to go on an adventure.  Hidden looked the other way, and noticed that nobody was that way. 

Silently moving out of the tree, she ducked past the tree, and moved quickly away from the group. She really did not want to get caught up with them. She also did not want to her get faced pressed into someone's breast, or get her boob bitten. they were quite funny to watch, so she ended up not far away from the group. She observed silently, ready for the few to do something else. 

What a party this was. A jumbled up group of different people, dared he even say, misfits? He had nothing against these people, nothing was in any sense wrong, it was just different, that’s all. The two, who seemed to be siblings, maybe even twins. They looked like each other, but they acted like their polar opposites. Macradon would shake his head at the thought of slaying monsters. “I’ll have to decline any offer of fighting anything down here, my level attracts too strong enemies for you guys” he would say. Fighting would be last case scenario, since Macradon would easily be able to sweep through any monsters coming their way, but the monsters that would follow his scent would bring everyone else in danger. “I’m already slowing myself down quite a bit here” he said “I’m on the first floor” he said with a small chuckle. Macradon’s wits wouldn’t be fooled when one participant of this small gathering retreated, though not far away.  Looking over at the spear wielder, Macradon would smile “Well, this game is dangerous, you never know who could be trying to manipulate you or anything” he said. “When someone is cautious, just start out, introducing yourself” he said and would clear his throat “I’m Macradon, Vanguard Commander of Knights of Blood Oath, nice to meet you all” he said with his head bowing down lightly like a small nod. It was quite cold, the way she said that they hoped they wouldn’t ever meet again. Macradon would sigh deeply @Yua I think that's what your sister called you. If you’ll never get to the frontlines, you could probably just stay down here and relax while we clear the game then?” he said with a slight annoyed face and tone.

It wasn't long before Yua blinked her gaze cast up toward a tree as there wasn't much sound other then a rustle of leaves from the shifting of what seemed to be a noticeable wait. Her eyes focused closer upon it before she came to the conclusion either they had gathered the attention of some rather strange squirrels or a gust of breeze blew past that section. Weather was a bit fickle in this game so it was quite possible the trees just felt were moving on their owns. Treants were an intriguing creature that Yua had read about as their seemed to be a few events and quests regarding the race. She wondered if they could be befriended. "We aren't soldiers or even freedom fighters," Yua grumbled looking back toward the two who had been speaking about how sometimes you had to open up to trust people.

"No one decided to stay in a game locked for indefinite in the off chance that just maybe if we follow like rats till the end of the maze we can return to our normal lives. Guess what no one is going to be able to return to the real world without having some mental scarring and severe muscle depreciation heck most of us won't be able to even walk at first. So yeah I'm sorry if the hope for escaping this prison is not something I care of seeking, but nonetheless I will find a way out for me and Yui."

Yua ranted a bit in the time it took to speak her mind on this subject, she didn't care about much but being called a soldier when they were all prisoners struck a nerve. "Lets go then and level up if you have a marvelous plan even the stronger guy can't help us."

@Yui

As the conversation spun out of control on Yua's part Yui began to question whether or not her sister was feeling all to well today. Perhaps the stress was finally reaching her once more as she now noticed a small twitch ever so subtle of her eyelid something that only she would really note out as spectacular. She was prepared to bite her a few minutes ago but she suppose this wasn't the best time to start up a sibling spat as she now reached around and hugged Yua, hands resting just above her chest as she giggled, "Ok, now it's time for you to take a breather and let me decide the plans Yua as we needed assistance an it isn't proper to pick fights with everyone we meet." A slow counterclockwise rotation would now slide the two facing their compatriots with their sides as she shot them both a wink. "We will happily take you up on any offer you can in assisting us in the endeavor to get stronger as we wish to join you some day on the front-lines sir?" 

Oh no, I'm not being forgetful right he didn't introduce himself or her right I should have really been paying more attention to this conversation. Yua please if you remember if they told us say their names so I don't look like a complete idiot. A hesitant laughter escaped her lips as she now glazed over not wanting to insult the rest of them. "What were your names again?"

"Uhhh ... sure, good luck with that ..." Macradon replied to Yua's statement that she would find a way to get out. Macradon didn't really care, if she didn't want to come and help everyone get out, who would care, it wasn't like she would be of much use anyways. Macradon would try to remain calm, he didn't want his old self to take over again, he was new, more energized and positive than before. And if Yua didn't want to be a fighter, who were there to stop her. But the other twin seemingly had the fancy to join the frontlines, at least someone had the guts to fight for their own freedom. Macradon could not stop a chuckle from escaping when Yui supposedly already forgot his name “The name’s Macradon, people call me a lot of names, but for short, just remember Mac, not to be confused with another guy who’s named Mack” he would say with a wink in his eye.