[F5-SP] Rough sand, it's course and get's everywhere. A journey through the sea of grains in solitude. <Arabian Nights> - First Night

Sitting in the town of Armadillo on the 5th floor, Macradon would sit in a small tavern at night time. He had heard about this quest with the name of  "Arabian Nights" but haven't been told everything, only that it is a quest on the fifth floor that had a slight random modifier to it, that the quest giver wasn't always in the same tavern. Letting out a light sigh as Macradon would have to look around for this man who would be known by drinking his sorrows away. The first tavern he would enter would just be like any other taver at dusk, slightly filled with a table or two free, but it didn’t seem like any lone person was drinking. “Maybe it’s not this one” Macradon thought and would begin to look for any other tavern that would maybe be having that quest giver in it. Macradon wasn’t too sure where to look, so he just looked through many different taverns.

Stats:

Hide contents

Macradon
1155 HP
114 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
21 Base Damage (26 w/ Charge) (22 w/ Ferocity) (27 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
120 Mitigation

Items
Scarecrow's Sickle .......... // +6 Damage, +1 Bleed
Blood Crusader's Halfplate .. // +54 Mitigation
Blood Oath Necklace ......... // +2 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal ........ // Teleport somewhere you want with an action
Banner of Command ............ // Give up to 4 people +1 Damage | 2 Charges left
Potion of Armored Dragon-scale // +54 Damage Mitigation
Perfect Damage Potion ........ // +6 Damage

Buffs
+6 Damage
+54 Mitigation

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect          | Rank 4: +4 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 DMG on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD/MD
Survival                   | Heal 6 HP when out of battle each post
Battle Healing             | Heal 10 HP each post    

Skill Mods
Finesse                    | Rank 1
Precision                  | +1 ACC
Reveal

Tracking                   | Enables the user to track down a monster or a player if the user knows the monster's or player's name
Athletics                  | +1 DMG, +5 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 DMG when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Edited by Macradon

The evening was still young, so Macradon had a lot of time for him to work with, plenty of time. It took him a whopping 5 different taverns before he would be able to find one with a single person, sitting alone, drinking. It didn’t seem like anyone else was going for the quest, so he would just take the opportunity to take it. Walking over to the lone man, Macradon would sit down, fully clad in his armor, and look at the man. “What’s wrong, fella?” he would ask. But the man didn’t seem to take it so nicely. “Who the f*** are you!?” the man yelled and threw his beer at Macradon. Macradon would quickly get up again and walk fast out of the tavern. “Didn’t seem to be him …” Macradon said as he awkwardly tried to find another tavern to search in. It would take a few minutes of searching, but he did catch the smell of nice food in the air, which led him to this big tavern with a lot of people feasting inside.

Rushing to the next tavern where Macradon finally found something that actually could be the spot, Macradon would hear the cheer and happiness go all around the tavern. He would enter and give a light wave at the bartender. Looking around, all the tables were full, except one, even in the middle of everything. A young man sitting there alone just drank and drank with a blank face that looked to be on the verge of crying. Macradon was wearing his usual armor with robes over it, but this time he also had his helmet on, just for the heck of it, he didn’t have it on for much time, so having it on sometimes made him be used to the vision impairment. Walking over, Macradon would sit down. “Anything happening?” he would ask the man at the table. The man looked up at Macradon with a sad face. “I found a gigantic lair filled with treasure …” the man said. “Shouldn’t you be celebrating like everyone around you then?” Macradon would ask. “No … the lair was a bandit lair, and they captured my brother when we tried to flee. You look like an adventurer, can’t you help him or something?” Macradon smiled “I’ll take care of it. I only need the coordinates to where I should head, as well as know what the thieve’s names are” Macradon said with a broad smile on his lips. “You should head North West, a big cave will lead you to the lair, but it’s guarded by bandits all the time … the only thing I know about them is that they only identify themselves as “Thief”” the man would say. “Can I have your name so I can annoy them a bit more?” Macradon asked “My name is Ali” he replied. “Alright Ali. I’ll be back with your brother within 24 hours, you have given me all the information I need to finish this business, so don’t worry” Macradon said. As he walked out, Macradon would consume his needed supplies, a potion of strength and a potion to enhance his armor, just in case. "Maybe I'll take a dungeon run as well" he thought.

< Damage potion consumed > <Potion of Armored Dragon-scale consumed >
Changes edited in stats

Beginning to walk out into the danger zone of the 5th floor, the desert, Macradon would be glad that he chose to wear his helmet, shielding off all the sand that would get everywhere. Opening up the HUD of his tracking skill, Macradon would try to use the “Thief” as input.

What would you like to track?

____<Thief>____

Lo and behold, it would show traces, footprints and the like in the sand, even though those footprints should’ve been gone by a long time ago. “Interesting” Macradon thought as he continued down, following the clues that he got to their position. Macradon would make sure that they wouldn’t be ambushing him, so he turned on his Search and Detect, making sure nothing would get by in the sands without him knowing it. Looking around, Macradon would see a big cluster of these footprints that suddenly spread out. Macradon would see that they get back behind big pillars and boulders for hiding purposes, Macradon could see where they would be hiding, all he had to do was to get them out so he could strike them down.

Macradon would think of something to taunt them with, something that would make the attack Macradon in an instant, something that would make sure they would come out of their hiding. “I know you’re all there, I can see you, so just come out, there’s no use in your small hiding tactic when you aren’t hiding that well!” he growled out at them. They had taken Ali’s brother as a hostage, and Macradon wasn’t too fond of that “I’m here to take over your small little bandit house and take your treasures, so come and defend them!” he roared out, waiting for them to react. It did not take long before one would do an impulsive move and go for an attack “Why you… !!!” he roared out, which would make the other jump out of their hiding as well, unsheathing their daggers so they could strike at Macradon. Without much hesitation, Macradon would proceed to relocate himself so his sword art would be enough to hit all four of them at the same time. A quick side step was enough to do the job. <Charge> was the skill that sent Macradon forward in speeds faster than what eyes would be able to follow. Macradon would appear in front of the first thief in an instant, the only thing he would see was a pommel aimed at his face. Macradon used the sword art <Tempest> to slam his pommel into the thief, creating such a powerful shockwave that would hit the ones behind him as well. The damage so severe that it killed all the thieves.

ID: 74110
BD: 10+2=10(12), Crit +2! Hit regardless of BD - Tracking
CD: 4, no Proc.
Sword art used: Tempest 2x4x28-25=199 AOE DMG Stun - Bleed Proc

< Health List >
<Macradon>      1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  95/114 NRG  (-19 NRG)

<Thief>          -64/135  HP ||  25 MIT ||  6 DMG                 (-199 HP)(Stunned)(Bleed 24 damage for 2/2 turns)
<Thief>          -64/135  HP ||  25 MIT ||  6 DMG                 (-199 HP)(Stunned)(Bleed 24 damage for 2/2 turns)

Edited by Macradon

Looking at the remains, there was nothing. The 4 bandits that had their small sneak attack had their plans ruined by the knight. Macradon easily trampled these thieves, mostly because he was overleveled for this quest, because these quests are for the most part found when Macradon is way up high in the levels the quest was made for, which is why he would be able to solo them so easily. Following the direction he had gotten by Ali, Macradon would walk and walk for nearly 20 minutes before the cavern would appear. It wasn’t really that hard, but it’s in a place no one would actually go and look for. He would begin to enter the cavern and walk down the artificial path that had been made out of the rocky surface, something was indeed down here. Walking down the path, Macradon would get to a larger chamber, this seemed to be the lair Ali had talked about, at least a man, sleeping, tied up, was there, that was probably his brother. He would walk over and give him a light kick “Oi. I’m here to save you, Ali sent me” he said.

ID: 74112
CD: 5, no Proc.

< Health List >
<Macradon>      1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  96/112 NRG  (+1 NRG)
Round out of combat 1/3

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

“A-..Ali? My brother sent you?” the man asked Macradon. Lifting up the visor of his sallet helmet, Macradon would look back at the man with his scarlet eyes “That’s right, I’m here to save you” he said with a smile and a wink in his eyes. “Thank the heavens!” the man praised as he was safe when Macradon was present. The knight would begin to open up his HUD to search for any other Thieves that could be hiding inside the cave our outside the cave, maybe in an ambush. Macradon would set “Thief” as input again.

What would you like to track?

____<Thief>____

He would press the Track button as footsteps were highlighted on the ground of the cave. It seemed like it was a set of two foot steps, so only two thieves seemed to be present. Macradon would not budge too much, as he was quite sure that he would be able to slay the two and get back to safety without much hassle.

ID: 75389
CD: 12, Recovery Proc.

< Health List >
<Macradon>      1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  99/114 NRG  (+3 NRG)
Round out of combat 2/3

Edited by Macradon

Going to the exit of the cave, Macradon would keep an eye on the footsteps, carefully watching where they went out into the sands in the desert. “Come with me, and stay until I tell you to stay put, then you stay put” he said with a stern voice to Ali’s brother. The desert would begin to be covered in a stormy sea of sand, covering the sight of everyone, except Macradon. With his Tracking he would be able to pinpoint their location like it was nothing. He could see the pair of foot prints, they kept staying together, maybe the sandstorm had been here for a while. With several minutes of walking, the sandstorm subsided and Macradon could see 5 big mounds of sand. “Maybe they’re hiding behind one of those” Macradon thought, looking at the mounds, like hills in the desert. It would be difficult to find them if it weren’t for Macradon’s Tracking “You stay here, I go kill the bandits” he said as he would flank around the mounds and see the two thieves standing behind the mound, ready to target whomever would walk by them. Macradon would charge in with a battle roar as he targeted the closest of the bandits, smashing him into the ground with his pommel, putting down both of them with the oncoming shock wave.

ID: 75390
BD: 1+2=3, Hit Regardless of BD - Tracking -
CD: 5, No proc.
Sword art used: Tempest 2x4x26-25=183 AOE DMG STUN

< Health List >
<Macradon>      1135/1135 HP || 66 MIT || 21 DMG ||  79/112 NRG    (-19 NRG, +1 NRG)

<Thief>          -48/135  HP || 25 MIT ||  6 DMG                 (-199 HP)(Stunned)
<Thief>          -48/135  HP || 25 MIT ||  6 DMG                 (-199 HP)(Stunned)

Edited by Macradon

“You can come out now” Macradon said, waving at Ali’s brother. The two of them would be able to get their way back to the town, a mission succeeded. Macradon would keep an eye out for any other bandits sitting around, trying to to see if they would try to ambush him again. Taking forth his tracking screen, Macradon would enter Thief as the designated name again, but it didn’t seem like there were any thieves left, at least not in the vicinity that he could see. The sand was steady, not too coarse on the skin. Macradon was safe from the sandpaper in the wind, but Ali’s brother seemed less prepared for this, but he would fret not, as the town wasn’t too far from their current position. Only a few minutes of walking before they would arrive at the spot they would be looking for. The sun was still high on the skies, but was slowly beginning to lower itself down again.

ID: 75531
CD: 2, No proc.

< Health List >
<Macradon>      1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  82/114 NRG    (+1 NRG)
Rounds out of combat 1/3

Edited by Macradon

Looking at where this was going, Macradon would find the easiest path back to the town and it took nearly no time before they would arrive at the town of Armadillo. The night was still young, Macradon had barely been out for more than 2 hours, max. Now they were at civilization again, now they only needed to find the same tavern where Ali was so he would be able to give back the brother. It did not take long before Macradon found the tavern, using his Tracking skills to follow paths that would lead him to Ali. “Ali, I have him, safe and sound” Macradon said as he took off his helmet, showing a smile on his face. Cassin would run to his brother, and Ali to him. The brothers would embrace in a hug, crying in happiness “I thought I lost you” Ali said in tears “I thought I lost youCassin replied, also in tears. “Thank you brave adventurer, please, take this as a thanks!” Ali said in gratitude and handed over a pouch filled with gold coins. “This is the least I can do for you to save my brother!” he said and pleaded Macradon to keep the reward. “It was my pleasure” Macradon said with a smile as he left the tavern.

ID: 76494
CD: 5, No proc.

< Health List >
<Macradon>      1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  83/114 NRG    (+1 NRG)
Rounds out of combat 2/3

Edited by Macradon

Flowing through the sands, Macradon was out again, this time fighting monsters instead of thieves, bandits, rogues, whatever they were called. Going through the desert, Macradon would find the closest pair of mobs, which would come out to be a pack of scorpions. Macradon would not hesitate to attack them, slamming right into them with his <Charge> skill, dealing a lot of damage to them as he unleashed his Calamity Disaster, dealing 6 heavy blows to the scorpions, leaving them with already below half their health back, having their health bars in the yellow zone already. Macradon would not utter a single word, just dealing the initial blow, having them trying to attack Macradon. They would all score a heavy hit onto him, dealing heavy damages, but his armor would take most of it, only taking a sliver off his health, but his Battle Healing would get him back up to full health again.

ID: 77020
BD: 4+2=6, Hit!
CD: 12, Recovery Proc!
MD: 10, Crit +2! (52-120)x4=4 DMG
Sword art used: Calamity Disaster 6x2x26=312 AOE DMG

< Health List >
<Macradon>        1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  62/114 NRG    (-24 NRG, +3 NRG)(-4 HP, +10 HP)

<Giant Scorpion>   255/567  HP ||  00 MIT || 50 DMG                 (-312 HP)
<Giant Scorpion>  
255/567  HP ||  00 MIT || 50 DMG                 (-312 HP)
<Giant Scorpion>  
<Giant Scorpion>  

Edited by Macradon
  • 1 month later...

Quickly getting into position to make his final strike upon these scorpions, Macradon would engage upon his <Disguise> skill and shape shift into the scorpions. This sudden change and confusion would give him just the right amount of tactical space he needed to execute his final attack that would demolish the scorpions. With a quick <Calamity Disaster> Macradon would swipe 6 times through the pack of scorpions, leaving nothing of them behind other than the loot they would offer him, which he greatly appreciated. Taking what he had he would leave for a safe space to rest for the while. His energy was getting quite low, and he didn’t want to risk his life going after a new group of scorpions, so he would keep his cool and stay safe until his energy was back up at its best so he could venture back out, defeat some monsters and head back to safety with a handful of SP.

<Disguise Activated>

ID: 79591
BD: 3+2+1=6, Hit!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!
LD: 8+5=13
MD: Died in action
Sword art used: Calamity Disaster 6x2x22=264 AOE DMG

< Loot rolls >
ID: 79593
CD: 1 - Rare Weapon [ Pending ]

ID: 79594
CD: 9 - 2x Mats

ID: 79595
CD: 4 - Rare Weapon [ Pending ]

ID: 79596
CD: 2 - Rare Weapon [ Pending ]

< Health List >
<Macradon>        1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  41/114 NRG    (-24 NRG, +3 NRG)

<Giant Scorpion>   000/567  HP ||  00 MIT || 50 DMG                 (-264 HP)

< Acquired Loot >
Mats: 2x T1 Materials

Edited by Macradon
  • 4 weeks later...

“Phew!” Macradon exclaimed as he slid down onto the ground to relax for a moment. His energy levels weren’t at their peak, but he wasn’t defenseless. If someone were to ambush him, he would be able to fend for himself. His energy was low, but he still had enough to throw out 3 solid strikes that would lave most harmed, especially on this floor. Those who usually roamed the 5th floor weren’t people like Macradon, but he just had some quests on the floor he hadn’t cleared yet, so he went for it. Sitting there in the sand, looking at the sky. He wouldn’t do much about his current situation, but he wanted to rest up before going out again. He would get up and walk back to the settlement to get some shelter for a few hours before venturing out. On his way back, a shining rock was nesting in the sand, picking it up and inspecting it, Macradon would think that it was an adequate material and would put it inside his inventory.. Looking for a small tavern where he would be able to get a small snack or maybe just a meal.

ID: 83897
CD: 4, No proc.

LD: 15+5=20, Material found!

< Health List >
<Macradon>        1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  42/114 NRG    (+1 NRG)

< Acquired Loot >
Mats: 3x T1 Materials

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 1/12
Turn 1/3 Out of Combat

Edited by Macradon
  • 4 weeks later...

It did not take too long before a small tavern would be found. He would sit up close at the counter in solitude. Looking up at the chef behind the counter, Macradon would order a Whiskey Ribeye Steak as well as a glass of gingerale. His food was quickly created through the measures of the Cardinal system just doing it. It wasn’t like back in the real world where you had to prepare your food and then actually cook it. It would take some time to actually cook the food, but in here, on the flying castle Aincrad, they could just … do it … in an instant. It was indeed a game in here, and Macradon would never forget that he’s trapped in here, unable to escape unless he would press on and keep the preassure on the frontlines at all times, it was the only way to clear the game … getting out of here ...

ID: 83898
CD: 4, No proc.

LD: 12+5=17, Material found!

< Health List >
<Macradon>        1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  43/114 NRG    (+1 NRG)

< Acquired Loot >
Mats: 4x T1 Materials

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 2/12
Turn 2/3 Out of Combat

Edited by Macradon

Food was there on his plate, warm, fresh, ready to be eaten. He would begin to cut with his cutlery. The virtual world feeling so … alive. He would let out a sigh and proceed to eat his meal. Every bite going down, every drink getting flushed down. It all got Macradon thinking. “Is it really that bad in here? We could live in here for a long time without much different than the real world. We’d still slowly be dying, in here or out there” he silently thought as he chewed. After the meal, he would pay, thank the chef and walk out of the tavern, back out into the sandy desert. Looking out into the sands, Macradon would try to see if he could scout any nearby sub-dungeons, but it didn’t seem like there was anything this close, he had just actually venture out into the sand to find anything.

ID: 83899
LD: 4+5=9, nothing found.

< Health List >
<Macradon>        1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  114/114 NRG    (Full NRG)

< Acquired Loot >

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 3/12
Turn 3/3 Out of Combat

Edited by Macradon

Going out into the sands, Macradon could feel every single grain hitting him in the face. He would don his helmet to shield himself and keep venturing out. He would soon come to what seemed like an old tomb entrance. How he just walked up to it like that baffled him. “It’s … malplaced … maybe it was just generated like this …” he thought as he would try to find an entrance as it was old and destroyed, at least that’s how it seems, it might’ve just been a whole new dungeon been generated just now, Macradon would never find out. A small hole was visible as he circled the ruined entrance, trying to see if he could squeeze himself through it to enter the dungeon, he would try and succeeded getting through. He would land soft on a limestone covered ground. Torches would suddenly erupt in flames and lighten the area up. It was a big hallway, like a crypt or a tomb.

ID: 83900
LD: 13+5=18, Beginner Dungeon found!

< Health List >
<Macradon>        1135/1135 HP || 120 MIT || 21 DMG ||  114/114 NRG    

< Acquired Loot >

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 4/12

Edited by Macradon

Walking along the crypt hallway, Macradon would look around, trying to find a theme. Like many of the others on the 5th desert floor, this dungeon was an Egyptian-inspired dungeon. The crypt was littered with hieroglyphs and painting of the Egyptian gods. Macradon would draw his sword and get ready to see if it were Jackals, Reptilian humanoids and cat people like the last Egyptian dungeon he was in, but no. When he entered a small room, 4 zombies all covered in old bandages were walking around the room. They would quickly turn towards Macradon as he entered, he would angle his blade for a strong AOE sword art. He would <Charge> forward and strike them with 6 vicious strokes. The sword would glide through the mummies and deal over half their healthbar already, but they did not stagger, they did not budge, they only assaulted Macradon with heavy arm swings.

ID: 83901
BD: 6+2=8, Hit!
CD: 1, no Proc.
MD: 8, Hit! (171-120)x4=204 DMG

Sword art used: Calamity Disaster 6x2x27=324 AOE DMG

< Health List >
<Macradon>          941/1135 HP || 66 MIT ||  21 DMG ||  90/114 NRG    (-24 NRG)(-204 HP, +10 HP)

<Mummified Zombie>  246/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                (-324 HP)
<Mummified Zombie>  
246/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                (-324 HP)
<Mummified Zombie>  
246/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                (-324 HP)
<Mummified Zombie>  
246/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                (-324 HP)

< Acquired Loot >

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 5/12

Edited by Macradon

Startled by the reaction, or rather, the lack of reaction the mummies would have after Macradon had cleaved through them. He wasn’t able to really comprehend it before they would all bash him again with their mummy hands. He would try to shake them off, but they hit, dealing heavy damage to Macradon. He would then literally, physically, and probably also mentally, shake the zombie mummies off of him. Taking a few steps to the side, Macradon would raise his sword and have it in a hanging guard, he was ready to strike once more, hopefully taking down the zombies with the next oncoming attack. “How … how did they not react? Are they programmed to be as stoic as possible? Why?” he thought … “Is it the level difference? Or is it just that difficult of a sub-dungeon? Can’t be, this is the 5th floor, it must be the level difference” Macradon thought.

ID: 83933
BD: 2+2=4, Miss.
CD: 8, Recovery proc!
MD: 9, Crit +1! (172-120)x4=208 DMG

Sword art used: Miss.

< Health List >
<Macradon>          743/1135 HP || 66 MIT ||  21 DMG ||  91/114 NRG    (-2 NRG, +3 NRG)(-208 HP, +10 HP)

<Mummified Zombie>  246/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                 
<Mummified Zombie>  
246/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                 
<Mummified Zombie>  
<Mummified Zombie>  

< Acquired Loot >

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 6/12

Edited by Macradon

As he got out of their reach, Macradon would quickly get his sword art going. Rushing forward with his Calamity disaster, Macradon would cleave 6 times through the mummies. If they reacted or not, they would be killed anyways. Macradon’s sword art would be enough to take down the 4 mummies, slowly letting them fall before they would erupt in crystalline pixels and polygons. They would leave behind a bunch of loot, materials and col, pretty much the normal stuff from loot. After collecting the residue from the mummies, Macradon would straighten his back up again. Suddenly, the entire room he was in began to shake violently. The walls expanded out, slowly making the room bigger and bigger. “Oh yeah … now it’s time for this” Macradon thought, he were going to fight the boss now and get the dungeon cleared. Macradon would stand ready and await the boss to show itself.

ID: 83938
BD: 9+2=10(11), Crit +1!.
CD: 9, Recovery proc!
LD: 13+5=18.
MD: 9, Dead.

Sword art used: Calamity Disaster 6x2x23=276 AOE DMG

- Loot Die -
ID: 83939
CD: 5, +3 T1 Materials

ID: 83940
CD: 5, +3 T1 Materials

ID: 83941
CD: 8, +3 T1 Materials

ID: 83942
CD: 4, +5 Col Bonus

< Health List >
<Macradon>          753/1135 HP || 66 MIT ||  21 DMG ||  70/114 NRG    (-24 NRG, +3 NRG)(+10 HP)

<Mummified Zombie>  -30/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                (-276 HP)
<Mummified Zombie>  
-30/570  HP || 00 MIT || 171 DMG ||                (-276 HP)
<Mummified Zombie>  
<Mummified Zombie>  

< Acquired Loot >
Mats: 13x T1 Materials
Col: 16494

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 7/12
Monsters Slain to fight boss: 4/4

Edited by Macradon

The walls had been cleared out, standing many meters away from Macradon who had been staying at the centerpoint of the room. As he would look around, a single gate would appear on one of the walls, slowly opening up. Behind would stand a mummified person, tall and muscular, wielding a khopesh in his right hand and holding an ankh in his other. The pharaoh was decked out in golden armor and a very decorated head-wear. The pharaoh would begin to charge towards Macradon, but Macradon reacted first and used his <Charge> skille and got close before the pharaoh could come up to a sprint. He would jump up into the air, spinning with his sword following him like a tail. A heavy cleave would land down on the mummified boss and would slice him into two pieces. The pharaoh scattered into many crystals and polygons before he would vanish.

ID: 84140
BD: 7+2=9, Hit!
CD: 10, Recovery proc!
MD: 9, Dead.

Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer 1x13x27-5=346 DMG

< Health List >
<Macradon>          763/1135 HP || 66 MIT || 21 DMG ||  60/114 NRG    (-13 NRG, +3 NRG)(+10 HP)

<The Great Pharao>  -96/250  HP ||  5 MIT || 60 DMG                   (-346 HP)

< Acquired Loot >
Mats: 13x T1 Materials
Col: 16494

< Notes >
Disguise cooldown: 8/12
Monsters Slain to fight boss: 4/4

Edited by Macradon