[SP-F2] Material Gathering

After walking a little more, the spearman eventually reached his store. A hidden place buried deep within the wilds of the second floor. It was what he could call home for now. The shop itself had a small pond encircling the house itself in a crescent shape pattern. A few set of steps led up the front door which had been crafted from oak. The brunette didn't build any of it. He just happened to open shop there. The store itself was merged with the forest, various trees encircled and surround it providing the store its structure and support. "Home sweet home." Hydra smiled walking to the store door and allowing it to creak open. The brunette briefly looked towards Lyrica's fang, which was still in the grip of the three-headed water serpent's jaw. "I should really lock this place up, anyone could come in and steal it," Hydra mumbled. Walking over to the workplace he withdrew all the materials he had stored up for the day and placed them on the counter. "Ah, I have my work cut out tomorrow." The spearman laughed lightly.  Twilight flew off to one of the shelves and tucked herself in. Letting out his own yawn, Hydra fell into his own slumber not shortly after.

-Thread Complete-

x1sp

x36 Mats [T1]

x400 col