I've seen the trailers for Hollow Fragment and am hooked. I particularly love our new "Orange Player" Filia. So recently I decided to a fanart of her. On advice from a friend from a message board I took a picture as reference and draw side by side with it. Adding in some color this was the result. I'm not really happy with the sword or eyes but I wanted to share this. This: sta.sh/01yzziicu5u6 is the steps I took in making this. If you wanna pass me advice feel free. I'm missing a fair bit of detial but it works. Enjoy! I do not own Sword Art Online.

[attachment=0]filia guide file fin.jpg[/attachment]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thank you for commeting. Here's a new pic no fandom, just fantasy. Where it came from? Two friends showed me seperate comics. So I got it into my head to draw fantasy stuff. Just a basic magic user exercise for calling fire.

The lines are thick but I wanted them to be so I thought it'd look good. I wanted to add lines for the hand but couldn't figure out how and make it looks good. Enjoy. I own nothing.

[attachment=0]a-basic-fireball.jpg[/attachment]

• 2 weeks later...