[PP-F11] Gathering for mat... Again <Itzal and Sey> Completed

Itzal listened to Sey and he detected multiple areas he could press his argument but he didn't.  The main reason being that he had already decided to change the subject, but also because there was no point.  It was a logic fact:  When having an argument or debate, you will never change the other person's perspective.  Only the perspective of those around you.  And if there weren't others around you, you debated in order to grow in knowledge and understanding, so that you could improve your debates and arguments.  So he stayed quiet during those points and comments he made.  When the topic moved over to the shop and off of the unbeatable discussion, Itzal nodded with a smile.  "Well hey, I'm glad you're doing well.  Materials need to be gathered continuously but hey man, you actually have customers.  Be happy about that!"  He scanned the area for any possible materials he could find.  He spotted four more herbs growing from the stone road and pulled them out, putting them in his inventory.

ID#  74694  LD:  8+8=16

+4 MAT

24 MAT total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"Oh I could not be any more grateful for them, which is why I want to do my best to get them their orders. Thanks for the help, this should be able to cover me up for the next few days. We should get going though. See ya! " That out of the way, he bailed out from the scene by running with the materials he had in hand. The debate resulted in yet another opinion stuck in his head. He truly did not want it to happen, though his guard was not perfect either. Eventually, there as going to be an enemy in him much stronger than he would ever imagine, and only the existence of one unlocks it. However, it does not have to be his enemy, provided he stopped resisting. Still though, he wanted to enjoy his life as it was. Foot loose fancy free. No one he had to take care of but himself, which was the life he would like to live. But who said life was fair? After all, he was just another human among thousands in the game. Entitlement was not welcomed.