[PP-F3] Another Dagger User? <<Elvish Rivalries>> (Hidden)

Hikoru sighed and sent out a request for any lower-levelled player to join him on a fairly easy Quest. He knew he could easily solo this, but he didn't want to do it alone, and he felt that it would be a good way to help out a lower-levelled player gain some levels. He gave a small sigh and put the request up for someone to accept hopefully, and he waited in a nearby alley on the side of where the teleporter was, so he could get a good look at who is supposed to be coming. To be safe though, he pulled up his cowl and made sure to blend into the shadows, hiding beside a nearby barrel to conceal most of his body.. He had just recently recieved the mod <<Sneak Attack>> And wanted to try it out today if he could. For now he would have to wait and see, but he was pretty excited to try it out and see what it's capabilities are

Hikoru is hidden, must roll a 22+ Due to being concealment in darkness and hiding behind a barrel

@Hidden

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC No fair.... Highest LD I can get is 21

Hidden strayed onto the third floor. The scenery of the first floor was getting a bit boring, and she did not want to move to the mountainous floors of the second. She would rather stay into the much peaceful area of the third floor. The woman was short, surpassing five foot by a mere inch. She was completely cloaked, her dagger, <Shadow's Bite> rested in the sheath inside of its sheath. Her unseen purple eyes surveyed the area and she blinked as she heard the beep of a notification. It appeared someone wanted to be accompanied by someone for a higher level quest in this area. They said nothing about helping, just accompanying. She sighed, accepting the request. She was given details of the location. The teleport gate. She closed her menu and walked cautiously forward. There was no one around. Perhaps they were late. She felt her hand move to the hilt of her dagger by habit as she was unsure of what was going on. Was it perhaps a joke, or a trap? She had to be on alert either way. She was not that strong yet, and being on this floor could be dangerous if she was not at full readiness

@Hikoru

Hikoru heard a notification, and looked to see someone had accepted it. Now it was all up to waiting. A few moments later, he saw someone approach and waited a few moments, seeing if it was just coincidence. But they stayed, seeming to wait for someone. Which was perfect, his target was there. Quick as a flash, he activated his <<Sneak Attack>> and moved rapidly, appearing behind the cloaked figure. He cleared his through with a cough, and covered it with his fist politely. He didn't touch the person, as he didn't want them to freak out more than they probably already would

"Excuse me... Sir? Madam? I can't tell." He said, trying to be polite "I assume your the person im taking on this Quest?" He asked, eyebrow raised. He pulled down his hood to reveal his glasses and face, giving a small and polite bow. "Hikoru, Master of Shadows. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said, doing his best to be polite. He hoped he hadn't scared them too bad, or he would have to look for someone else

@Hidden

Hidden waited silently. She was a tad bit annoyed that the person was not here at the time they posted the quest, but nobody in this game was perfect. She heard a cough right behind her, scaring her out of her wits. Making a quick decision, the girl spun around, ending up a few feet away with her knees bent in a battle ready position. Somehow, her weapon was in her hand. <Shadow's Bite> was black and if he were to look close he would see this thin line of black smoke arising from it. The figure was cloaked as well, until they removed it. It was a male with a bit longer hair than most guys and glasses. He had spoken of her being the one accepting the quest, and he did not appear to know who or what she was. The woman slowly stood up, bringing her weapon back hidden inside its sheath. He must have just been very quiet walking up or something. He did not mean any harm. She stood stiffly and nervously gave her name. "H-h-Hidden. My name is Hidden." She did not even attempt at a friendly smile. Something told her that she was lucky to not have attacked. He looked rather highleveled. He would have killed her instantly if he would have tried anything. 

@Hikoru

The player reacted as he expected, backing away and ready to strike, as he would be himself. The player, or the girl he guessed, name was Hidden, something he knew he could joke about. He gave a nod as he noticed the Dagger and wasn't expecting that. Not a lot of players choose dagger, it's either One-Handed Straight Sword or some other Two-Handed weapon, so that was definitely a surprise. He gave a nod to her name with a small smile

"I understand it's Hidden, as your not on my friend's list or team, so I can't see your name." He said with a small chuckle. He sighed and just shook his head "Only joking. Nice to meet you Hidden." He said, sending a party request to the player, as so he could make sure she was okay when they were fighting. He breathed and looked at the dagger, seeing the smoke. He pulled out his own to show it "You seem to use dagger too huh? Not the best weapon, but good for energy saving, if that's your go-to." He said as he re-adjusted his glasses ever so.

@Hidden

Hidden listened to the man. He must have been a man of jokes, because he made a slight one of her name. 'Now that I think about it, I am quite surprised he is the only that has made a joke like that' She remained calm, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of his joke. He told her he was only joking, and continued to greet her. She accepted his party request and Hikoru appeared under her bar, just as her's was. She gasped at his level. "F-f- Fifty four?" she spoke quietly. He was an ungodly high level. Especially compared to her. While it was out, he appeared to have identified her weapon. Nonthreatening, he pulled his out, showing he also used the dagger. He spoke of it not dealing as much damage, but conserved energy. She shrugged. It was more of the fact she had gotten used to it in the real world, and she did not like the fact of having to struggle under the weight of a larger weapon. She had a small frame, and could not carry much weight. "What is your plan? Are you going to take the damage?" This was a more serious matter. She could not take two hits from things on this floor without dying. 

(OOC: I had forgotten I was level 54. I levelled up last night XD)

Hikoru gave a small laugh at how the young girl reacted to his level. It was true that he was a tad bit over-levelled compared to the monsters on this floor, but he needed to receive the SP in this Quest and the item for his Guild. He just nodded and sheathed his Dagger flawlessly. She asked if he would be taking the damage, and he just gave a low chuckle and a sigh

"That's if they can hit me." He said with a laugh. He opened his HUD and enlarged his map, marking the location of where they needed to go. He noticed that they were going through heavily-wooded trails, and he decided to test this player. If they wanted to stay Hidden, as their name implied, then they should be using stealth. He turned to the girl as he pulled up his hood "Let's get moving, and were going to take this approach like a person like you and me should. In the shadows." He said, and did a point over his shoulder "It's this way. Follow me, and keep up." He said, quickly sprinting forward and making his way for the wood line.

Hidden listened to the man as he proudly told her if the mobs were able to hit him. Her face became glum as once again she felt much too weak to do anything. Helpless. He brought up the hood to his cloak and told her they were to be traveling through the shadows. Hidden. She thought there was a hint to a pun in his words, but she did not get a chance as he told her to keep up. She followed him, even though he was ridiculously fast. She sped up to where she was running at the highest of her speed. It allowed her just to stay behind the man, but if he ran any faster he would be gone. 'When he said Master of Shadows earlier, I don't feel like that was a self given nickname. He seemes quite proud of his hiding abilities as well. I wonder why.' They reached the woodline, and she began to look around. They still had to go in through the extra heavy thicket. She burst through, and jumped to the side a she almost ran into a few trees. Hikoru lay in front of her about ten feet, and showed no signs of slowing down yet. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru soon appeared to where a few of the soldiers they had to fight were, and he gave a small sigh as he stood nearby. The girl seemed close, and he was impressed. She was able to keep up, much easier than other players. He slowed his breathing and his heart rate and waited for her to appear next to him. He unsheathed his dagger, and sighed, closing his eyes and focusing. He held his Dagger in a reverse hold, and lowered it as he opened his eyes. He looked at the young girl and gave her a small but sly smile.

"Alright, make sure to take notes." He said with a laugh, joking with her. She seemed very serious, which he didn't mind. He used to be the exact same way, but he had come into himself in this game, and knew it wasn't bad to be serious, but there was also a good time to be happy and laugh too. He sighed and looked at his nearest target, a giant tree soldier that he would strike from behind. He breathed and prepared. He looked at her. "Now watch as I used Shadowed Path the correct way."

Hidden watched as Hikoru began to slow down and she was a bit relieved. That was quite a run and he was going in full. He turned and told her to observe. She nodded, but was a bit unhappy that she would have to sit on the sidelines, but it was her own good. Hikoru could do this on his own, and had no need for her in the way. He told her to watch the correct way he used shadowed path. 'What is that There is nothing called Shadowed Path.' He retrieved his knife and she became wary. She was quite sure that it was not going to be used on her. Sinking into the thick of the forest, she began to conceal herself from view from the monsters. She should watch from a distance to ensure that she was not caught in the battle. She began to peer out of the wood and watched as he seemed to advance towards... a tree. He came here to kill trees? That was a bit odd. What did he say this quest was? Something about a rivalry. She guessed she would find out sooner or later. 

Hikoru breathed and charged forward, using his <<Sneak Attack>> to strike the Treant from behind. He used a much simpler sword art and finished off the creature flawlessly. The other Treant's reacted with shock, and some of them treant's tried to attack, but Hikoru simply evaded. He breathed and did his best to draw hate. This fight would be way too easy for him. He just needed to finish it quickly so they could be on their way and be able to finish this quest quickly. He focused and remained silent, not wanting to break his concentration. Not crack a smile, not joking whatsoever. He was ready to fight,and he was in the zone. He knew that this would be easy, as long as he played it efficiently and effectively. For now, he hoped that the girl was in safety, and couldn't be harmed by this thing. They could easily two and three shot her, if they got the chance. He would make sure that that chance never came.

ID: 75592

BD: 10 (This was already an auto hit but okay >_>) [+2 Damage]

Hikoru used Shadow Stitch: 3x2=6x16= 96-30= 66 Damage to Treant Soldier 1

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - <102/108>

Treant Soldier 1: 0/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 2: 65/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 3: 65/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 4: 65/65 - 30 MIT

4/6 Treant Soldiers Spawned

Hidden sat quietly as the man sped forward, thrusting his weapon into the treant. It shattered upon touch and the other tree guys turned on Hikoru. His technique with the dagger was flawless. He must have mastered the skill with it. She watched as he turned to the next, as if he were going to kill all of them too. His face was completely serious, and he had a whole different attitude while he was fighting. It was more of a pressing matter and there was no time for fun. She felt the urge to fight, but knew that she would be of no help anyway. She would get herself killed, and deal no damage. She heard a rustle behind her and adverted her attention away from the battle. She could not make out any figures, but she could have sworn she heard something. Instinctively, she felt her weapon in her hand. It was cold to the touch, but it was comforting. The fact that she knew she could defend herself with it was great, now she just needed to increase her damage and get new equipment. Soon she would be able to get things done.

@Hikoru 

Hikoru went and struck another Treant, striking the creature hard, giving it no mercy as he struck it down. He backflipped away from the creatures, making sure to keep away from the creatures arms of solid wood, as he knew they would make a good impact on him. He looked around for the girl and saw her walking away. He was suprised. Was she.. bored? Or just leaving him to die. He cupped his hands over his mouth

"Hey! Where are you go-" He said, before he saw another Treant try and swing at him. He sidestepped and rolled away, covering some distance. He had to focus on defeating these Treants before anything else. But for now, he had another problem. Two more soliders appeared before him, and they looked mad. He just gave a sigh and looked "Great, more bodies to litter the ground." He said as he held onto his dagger tightly

@Hidden

ID: 75810

BD: 6+3=9

MD: 2

LD: 20 (Found you whether you were in stealth or not XD )

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=8x13= 104-30= 74 Damage to Treant Soldier 2

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - <96/108>

Treant Soldier 2: 0/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 3: 65/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 5: 65/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 6: 65/65 - 30 MIT

6/6 Treant Soldiers Spawned

OOC Ny character never moved So I am going to assume you are seeing the "Figure" that I seen to be a filler

Hidden watched the man fight well. With the dagger, you had to act fast and move even faster. This man was a perfect example for that. He made backflips and spins and it was cool to just watch. He turned quickly and seemed to wanted to know where she was going. He lifted her hand into the air. "I have not moved. Im right here." She sighed. She was getting a bit bored though. Perhaps getting carried was not the most fun way to get SP. She was half tempted to get in the fight herself, but something told her she would die almost instantly if she was touched. She sheathed her weapon. What had she even been thinking trying to go hunt something. Everything on this floor was much too powerful for she, especially with this ma attracting the higher leveled monsters. He must have smelled different for things to go after him. He was just detected as more of a threat. Hikoru, as seen in battles, was not somebody to mess around with. He was lightning quick. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru breathed and moved forward once more, slicing the nearest one to pieces and finishing it off quickly. These things were much too easy to defeat, that it was sort of sad. He gave a sigh and looked to see that Hidden had raised her hand, a few feet from where he had seen. That didn't seem good to him, not at all. He cupped his hands over his mouth, and was about to shout to her but was cut off by an incoming vine. He quickly sliced it in half, backing away close to her. He looked back, and looked to see where he was

"Okay, that's looking like another Treant. I need you to stay low and stay quiet. I don't like the feeling of this." He said, focusing back onto the remaining soldiers. He hoped that she would be okay. She was his number one concern. It was his job to protect her, so he had to make sure to do that to the best of his ability.

@Hidden

ID: 75872

BD: 8+3=11

MD: 8-3=5

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=8x13= 104-30= 74 Damage to Treant Soldier 3

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - <90/108>

Treant Soldier 3: 0/65 - 30 MIT

Hidden watched as Hikoru tore apart yet another one of the treants. It seemed to be quite easy for the other dagger user. All of his attacks were on hit kills, the only problem was that dagger had no AOE so it took a rather long time to vanquish groups of mobs. He told her to stay absolutely still along with staying low. She crouched down. He confirmed her suspicions that something else was by her. It appeared to be another one of the treants. This one however, looked a bit different. It seemed to be more of a commander, watching over the battle. She would attack, but deep inside she knew that nothing she did would actually affect this creature. The only thing she could do was stay, well hidden. She was unassisted by the game at this point in time due to the fact that she had no hiding skills yet. 'It appears to be looking for me, but they must rely on touch. That is why it is feeling around silently, they can't see well. I mean, they are trees.' She hid silently in the bushes, hoping to remain undetected from the treant commander. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru breathed and attacked the fourth treant, finishing it off quickly as he watched the lumbering figure close by. This thing was something bit, and it was making it's way to them. He breathed and looked around to see that Hidden had stayed in her location. A thought struck him and he wondered if these soldiers came with a commander... For now he needed to focus on the last two soldiers, and get rid of them. As he turned back a root was aimed right for his head. He quickly rolled out of the way, dodging the oncoming attacks of the two Soldier's attacks and looking at Hidden. The Commander was coming towards him, and he breathed

"Hey! Hunk 'a Wood! Over Here!" He shouted, hoping to gain the attention of the giant creature that was lurking in the woods. He had to keep her safe, and as he looked, he realized he never saw her without a hood, something he respected but it gained his curiosity.

@Hidden

ID: 75925

BD: 3+3=6

MD: 8-3=5

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=8x13= 104-30= 74 Damage to Treant Soldier 3

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - <84/108>

Treant Soldier 4: 0/65 - 30 MIT

Hikoru's Battle skills were just pure amazing. He slashed, ducked and dodged everything that came in his path even though a few treants loomed over him. The sound of the treant drawing in on her had ceased to a sop, as if it was done looking, or worse. Knew exactly where she was. Both were possible, but she would rather option one. Hikoru seemed to be having a fun time. He was hollering at her general direction. He was trying to bait out the treant, but it seemed to have made a decision. He did nothing to stop Hikoru from hilling his friends. What if the treant was using her to try to blackmail or whatever they say about keeping hostages now a days. At the moment, she was no hostage, but if this tree knew exactly where she was that could be a problem. Hikoru had fought, leaving only two treants left, not including the one behind her. The darker haired man had already fought so well today. He had literally carried her the entire way. 

Hikoru breathed and moved forward, attacking the Treant Soldier and easily defeating it. He turned to check on the hunk of wood, when the treant behind him struck him. Hikoru stood completely still as he was attacked, and looked back over his shoulder, giving a death glare and making sure to watch his movements for a moment, then focused back onto what was wrong. It was getting closer, and he breathed, knowing he was taking a risk with this

"Hidden, come beside me and stay close. I can protect you much easier when your near me, just sprint for it, and i'll cover behind you just in case. Don't worry, I got you. Just be cautious and watch your steps carefully." He said, then stood to the side, keeping an eye on both the Soldier and the lumbering figure that was coming towards him, switching his view to either of them every second to see what movements were happening that he needed to watch out for

@Hidden

ID: 76109

BD: 6+3=9

MD: 10 (+10 Damage)

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=8x13= 104-30= 74 Damage to Treant Soldier 5

Treant Soldier 6 Attacks for 25 Damage: 25-66=1 Damage to Hikoru

Hikoru: 1094/1095 - <78/108>

Treant Soldier 4: 0/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Soldier 5: 0/65 - 30 MIT

Hidden stayed absolutely silent in the bushes. Hikoru seemed to be getting wary of the treant behind her as he almost kept a constant glance. As he was turned away, the treant behind him struck him, slicing straight through his back. It was the last treant in battle. Hikoru quickly told her to get behind him. Taking a deep breath, Hidden dashed out from underneath the bush. A Louder sound was heard behind her and she rolled just in enough time from being struck. She leapt forward, taking cover behind the man. She had NOT signed up for getting hunted. She trusted Hikoru enough to handle it. She unsheathed her weapon, twirling it in her one hand to get it ready. She was in the midst of the battle now, meaning she might have to fight. "Here it comes again Hikoru!" She warned. The treant in front of him was attacking. The last attack that happened to him did not appear to have dealt much damage, but it hurt the pride a little if you were a stronger player.