[PP-F3] Another Dagger User? <<Elvish Rivalries>> (Hidden)

Hikoru quickly finished off the last soldier when the large behemoth appeared out of the woodwork. He looked to see that it's name was "Treant Commander" And he knew that he would need to kill it. It tried to go for Hidden, but he grabbed her out of the way and rolled, ending up landing on the ground with Hidden on top of him, safe in his arms. He breathed and set her down onto the ground with a look of relief

"Alright, stay here. I should finish this thing quickly. Sorry your not really getting to fight, but this one is much stronger than the others." He said, eyeing over his shoulder and making sure that the Treant was out of the way. He breathed and stood slowly, and turned to face the giant commander, ready to finish him off in one move. But he would have to make sure to watch the vines and roots beforehand to make sure that Hidden is safe, as was his job this mission.

@Hidden

ID: 76143

BD: 4+3=7 Hit!

MD: 4-3=1

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=8x13= 104-30= 74 Damage to Treant Soldier 5

Hikoru: 1094/1095 - <72/108>

Treant Soldier 6: 0/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Commander: 100/100 55 MIT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden watched as Hikoru masterly disemboweled the last treant and she smiled. Was that it? With her her luck, of course not. A larger Treant stepped out of the wood, the one they had seen earlier. It seemed to be a bit angry about her recent escape as it went straight after her. She moved to roll away, but she felt her lighter body began to fly into the air. She felt to hands around her. Hikoru. They rolled and she ended on top of him. He set her aside and she sprawled to her feet, secretly giving the man a slight glare. She appreciated the gesture, but she was fine in the first place. He told her to stay there and apologized for her not being able to do anything. She nodded. She never felt like she was going to get to fight. She was rather weak, and her damage would not even affect these things. She kept an eye on the  plants and vines that grown around her. She had no intentions of getting grabbed by those things instead. 

@Hikoru

OOC: I'm so sorry I made the post when site went down, and it didn't post and I didn't notice >.<

Hikoru stood and cracked his neck, feeling a bit stiff from his fall. He breathed and with eyes full of malice and anger, he shot forward and attacked the commander head on, giving full force with his ultimate sword art, Eternal Cyclone. Soon the creature pixelated from sight and soon disappeared into nothing. He breathed and pulled up his hood as a mighty roar or anger came from a direction, and Hikoru looked and saw a large castle-like tree stood a ways off. He came over to Hidden, and pointed behind his back

"We need to head there to finish this off, but are you okay? I'm not seeing a loss of health, but I just want to make sure." He said, breathing deeply. He re-adjusted his glasses under his hood and looked to see the night falling quickly. He sighed "Well, either way we need to hurry. If we are gonna finish this thing off, then we need to attack the King and finish him. You ready?" He asked, then started to make his way to the bush-line and looked back, giving a small smile and disappearing through it.

@Hidden

Actual Image of Hikoru Entering Stealth:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ID: 76272

BD: 10

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x15= 195-55=140 Damage to Treant Commander

Hikoru: 1094/1095 - <62/108>

Treant Soldier 6: 0/65 - 30 MIT
Treant Commander: 0/100 55 MIT

Hidden watched as the treant that had been after her was instantly killed by the sheer force of Hikoru. She smiled, knowing she would possibly be just as strong as he one day. She nodded as he asked her if she was okay or not. "I will be fine, just lets get this quest over with" She smiled and it turned to a frown as she looked around, the man seeming to have vanished. she searched around. She heard the sound of a twig snapping and she slowly began to approach in the direction. "H- Hikoru?" She unsheathed her weapon and then all hell broke loose. She ducked under a swinging branch arm, and rolled back as another slammed into the ground in front of her. "HIKORU!" She screamed and jumped over a low swinging branch. There would be now way that she would be slashing it without getting killed herself. She rolled back into the clearing and stood in a crouched position. The tree stalked forward, its branch like arms sealing her into the clearing created a practical cage match. After you were in, no way to get out. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru started to move towards the castle, when he heard his name screamed. He turned back, and quickly sprinted back. It had been a diversion all along. Probably using one of his men to make the sound near the castle. Without a second thought, he charged and used his <<Sneak Attack>> Mod and struck the King with a large blow. He breathed as he checked his Energy level. He was set, he would just have to be cautious and made sure that he hit, or else it wouldn't be a good day for anyone. He looked at Hidden and gave a small smile

"Well, you want to give hitting the boss a shot?" He asked, giving a small laugh "I mean, i'm sure you could live a hit from this big lug." He said, coming over and punching it in the face, giving no damage as he backflipped out of the way of the attack, showing that this had no way of harming her in any way.

@Hidden

ID: 76508

BD: 2+3=5 (Disregarded due to <<Sneak Attack>>)

MD: 5-3=2

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x14= 182-75= 107 Damage to Treant King

Hikoru: 1094/1095 - <52/108>

Treant King: 43/150 75 MIT 25 DPH

Hikoru appeared out of nowhere, striking the treant. The king made a shrieking noise and the cage around the group fell. She backed away from the creature, wanting to stay out of harms way as much as possible. The darker haired man stood in front of her, trying to protect her as much as possible. He asked if she wanted to attack. The girl shook her head and pointed for the man to finish it off. She just wanted to get out of this forest. The third floor was already a bit too dangerous for her, and staying longer would result in her death. She could not die though, she had to become stronger. She had things to live for. She sheathed her dagger, leaving Hikoru to do the rest of the work. 'The fact that he had appeared from nowhere was amazing.... Just who is this guy, he seems to like hiding and being in the shadows. I can relate, but it really is not that common.' She could not judge Hikoru too harshly. He had protected her this entire time, and had not betrayed her. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru breathed and moved forward, seeing that the girl was scared almost, something he wasn't okay with. He grit his teeth and his eyes filled with fire, he went over and kicked the king into a nearby rock. He looked the Treant King straight in it's eye-like areas. He didn't know if it saw him or now, but he knew that he felt him. He looked at the king and breathed deeply

"How can you call yourself a king when you would torment a woman like that..." He said, then used his highest Sword Art to finish him off. Soon the creature turned to nothing but pixels and he breathed at the Quest Complete menu appeared before his eyes. He looked to see that he had recieved a Healing item. Nothing he could use, but maybe someone in his guild could make use of it. He pocketed it for now and came over to the girl and sat down, sheathing his dagger out of sight. "There, that's taken care of... I need to sleep." he said and he fell backwards into the grass

@Hidden

ID: 76526

BD: 4+3=7 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x13=169 Damage-75= 94 Damage to Treant King

Hikoru: 1094/1095 - <42/108>

Treant King: 0/150 75 MIT 25 DPH

The battle raged on, and Hikoru seemed a bit angry at the treant king. He raged forward, struck it a bunch of times and watched it shatter. He seemed a bit tired for some reason, as if he did not get enough sleep or something. He walked over to where she was standing and sat onto the ground, the grass becoming his cusion. From there, he said he needed to sleep and closed his eyes. She sheathed Shadow's Bite and sat down, a few feet away from Hikoru. "Dagger's are on of the least tiring weapons. What do you mean you need to sleep?" He seemed to be in pretty good shape for his natural body, and the moves he pulled earlier were quite amazing. Perhaps he had done something to take away his stamina. Not his energy. She giggled and said, "Well, it was a pleasure being with you today. Anything else you would like to do today before we part, there is still light left to make shadows" She smiled at her analogy of light and time. hikoru was amazingly strong, but so was a lot of people. Sey was not as strong, but he was still not a weakling.

@Hikoru

Hikoru yawned as the girl stood over him, and he arched an eyebrow as she asked why he was tired. Honestly, he wasn't. He just wanted to enjoy the feel of the warm sunset before he had to head back into town for the night and rest, seeing as he didn't want to die from multiple attacks by a boar or wolf in his sleep. He yawned and stretched out, doing his best to get as relaxed as he could. He looked at the girl and gave a small but slightly cute smile

"Well, sometimes it's not the body that's tired, but the mind. You have to let that rest too, or else you know, you may lose what little bit of reason you have here..." He said with a small laugh, remembering the harsh nights of when he was an orange-cursored player, unable to sleep for days on end, for fear of dying to any creatures. It drove him insane. He brushed away the thought and breathed in the warm air and gave a loud and audible sigh, feeling more relaxed than he had in days. The girl said it was a pleasure to spend the day with him, and asked if there was anything else. He thought for a moment and rubbed his chin, then smiled

"Spend some more time, and let's talk for a bit, hm? I have a few questions I want to ask." He said with a small smile. He stretched out his hand and opened his HUD, un-equipping his hood and giving a small sigh as the rest of his armor was shown, armor that he had worn since the beginning of his time as the Master of Shadows. He laughed and pointed at the hood "Buuut, I want you to take off the hood. We're friends here and I have your back, so there's no reason to wear it. Besides, I want to speak to the girl that's underneath the hood, not the hood itself." He said with another cute smile

Hidden watched as the man stretched out more and got a little bit more comfortable. She giggled and then heard him speak, answering her question. "Well, sometimes it's not the body that's tired, but the mind. You have to let that rest too, or else you know, you may lose what little bit of reason you have here..." She took this information in and thought over it a second before replying. "That sounds like something that would need to be said to a person that trains all the time" She rose her hands innocently in the air and said, "I spend plenty of off time. Where or with whom is none of your business." She gave a small laugh and looked away from the man. 
She really did not want him to know who she spent her off time with, and he probably did not care to know. She smiled, leaning back against a nearby tree. She sat in silence for a few moments, taking in the air and listening to the calmer sounds of the forest when it was not trying to kill her. Then, the man spoke yet again. 

He told her that he wanted to ask her some questions and she stiffened a bit. Ask her questions? This was common, but she thought a man who also spent his time in the shadows would understand the importance of secrecy. He unequipped his hood and she twirled a finger, signaling for him to fire away. There was one small problem though. He had a condition to follow under this question. No hoods, no hiding. The woman stiffened for a second. Was Hikoru to be trusted? He had saved her so far, what was wrong with now? 

She lightly began to fight back against it by arguing that hood was a part of the girl underneath it, and that they were one. Soon though, she fell silent giving in. He had helped her so far, a glimpse of her face was was not too drastic. She removed the hood from her head, revealing the woman's pale face, long dark black hair and vivid Violet eyes. She took a second before asking, "What are your questions?" 

@Hikoru

Hikoru waited for the smaller player to remove her hood, and she did with a bit of hesitation, something he expected. His eyes were met with a very cute girl, and he found himself smiling. While he had no interest in dating her, he knew that a lot of guys in this game would, and she would need to be careful about it, and wait for the right guy to find her. He sat up and held himself up with his two arms behind him, in a very relaxed posture, his dagger sheathed behind the ground. He gave a small laugh as she said about who she was meeting was secret, and he immediantly understood what she meant

"Oh wow, your actually pretty cute under there, no wonder you hide your face so much." He said with a small smile "If you ever find a guy, he sure will be lucky to have a good-looking girl by his side." He said as innocently as he could. He laughed and sighed, coughing and bringing out the business side of him. "Now, while I know player's like us are solo-players, being with stealth and all, I want to invite you to my guild." He waited a moment, then re-adjusted his glasses "While i'm not going to make you, it would be a great opportunity for you, and we can get some one-on-one training to help you get your Stealth and Dagger Grandmastered, as I am a Grandmaster of both." He said with a small chuckle.

"If you don't want to, I can understand completely, but the offer still stands. While you can't fight at this moment, I'm sure me, Itzal, Morgenstern, Sey, and Kaiser can all help you out in our own ways." He said, with a nod "All the names i've said are our strongest player's, who's job is to help the lower-players in our guild get strong enough to get to the frontlines." He said with a sigh, reminising on how far all the players in their guild have come in such a small time of a few months, something no other Guild can say that they have done. He looked at the girl and awaited an answer "Give me your honest opinion, and I can answer any questions that you may have."

Hidden looked at the man, feeling a bit exposed due to the fact that she had nothing covering her face. The man would now have an advantage point over her, knowing who she was if she were to ever take it off. She reddened a little bit when he called her cute and said she needed to find a good guy. A few seconds of silence, then the man had changed tones completely, sounding more business like. It was an invitation to his guild. He even mentioned the name that always got her attention when spoke about. A few seconds past and she looked at him. She raised her arms in the air and said, "I am a little different when it comes to guilds"  She looked around, meaninglessly tracing her finger up the side of her leg. "I will be happy to work with your guild, become so close to part of it, that I am a member. I can attend trainings and other things. It is just that I don't want to be completely committed. I don't want to be ON the roster." Her voice had become much more hushed then earlier. She did not know, but she did not like the idea of being tied to something. She wanted the chance to free roam. She would be glad to train with Hikoru, but she did not want to do it with a Sun on her health bar.  

"Is this alright? I have no ideas what standards this guild has, but I willing to work with you. Just not be considered one of you." She unsheathed her dagger and peered into its blade as if it were Katropolis from the Greek stories. She probably just screwed everything up and he would have no intentions to see her. She ruined everyones plans, and that could be a good or bad thing. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru listened with a nod, and understood where she was coming from. and noticed her eyes picked up as he spoke the names of the Paladin's and Sentinels. One of them were the guys she was "meeting." He knew how loved worked, how a person would instantly listen without question if their love was involved. He of course, had gone through the same thing. He stretched and nodded, giving a sigh as he opened his HUD to take a look

"Well, i'm not sure how that would work out. I would have to talk to the Guild, but I have two ideas to shoot out." He said, materializing an item in front of him, an obsidian Dagger he had used a long time ago, before Sutetchi, his familiar had turned into a damage familiar. He flipped it, and held out the dagger for the player to take. "But first, here. I can see your nowhere near level 25, but this is something you can use when you get there." He said with a small laugh. "It's a full damage Dagger, and while im sure you can find better, it's just a present, as it's something I really don't need." He said sweetly. He then re-adjusted his glasses and closed his HUD.

"As I was saying before however, I understand where you're coming from. I do need to talk, but I have two ideas." He said, and stared into the girls eyes with all seriousness "I am planning a tryout session with three other players. They all want to join, but all of them are unsure and want to see what we're capable of." He said, waiting a moment to think of his words "I want you to come. If you feel uncomfortable at all times, stand by me and i'll have you covered. But im sure Itzal..." He studied her face "Morgenstern..." He waited another moment and studied "... And Sey, would be more than happy to help protect you." He said, and breathed

"Another idea is the possibility of allying your shop with our guild. I'm sure by now you have one, and if your willing to give discount prices, that would work out well for us, help us get out of here faster." He smiled and nodded "Either of these are your choice, and if you want to talk negotiations i'm all ears."

-1 [T2] The Eclipse of Shadows MK. 2 (+6 Damage)

She listened as the man spoke after thinking about what she said a bit. She would be happy to go through an initiation and train with the guild, but she had no intentions of being completely affiliated with it. He told her that he had to two ideas. The man then opened his menu and pulled out a dagger and handed it to her. Immediately as she held it, her hand dropped. She did not understand. The dagger was such a light wight item, but she could barely hold this item. She pressed the plus button and added it to her inventory. He told her it was a tier two weapon, completely full and ready with damage. She smiled tenderly and answered, "Thank you. Soon, I plan to have a damage familiar, but until then this will do nicely." She could not use it now, but perhaps it would help her in the long run. She would not have to buy one later. He mentioned it was something he did not need and she smiled and asked him a question herself. "What are the enhancements of your dagger?" Tier three was not out yet, so he would not be using them yet. 

After he answered, he began to speak of his two ideas. The first idea was a training session coming up, where they would take three other players that wanted to join, and show them what they were made of. She could possibly join and she thought for a second. "I will participate. I won't join, but I will be affiliated with your guild." She smiled a bit. He then began saying the name of those leading such event. He was going rather slolwy, and realized quickly what he was doing. He guessed something was going on between her and one of them. The last name spoken was Sey and she felt her face become warm and she turned away, trying to mask it. He then spoke of his second idea. Her guessed she had a shop, and told her she could offer discounts. "I thought I told...." She went silent and thought a moment and mentioned something. "I am a merchant, so it would be more of a you help me get materials, and I hopefully find your members unique items. I beleive I am already helping one. He was blond, and had a flaming White bird familiar" She recalled the time with him and then went silent. 

+1 [T2] The Eclipse of Shadows MK. 2 (+6 Damage)

Edited by Hidden

Hikoru gave a small nod as he listened and watch as she pocketed the dagger, happy that he was ablt to help her out in some way. He knew that in the future she would probably get a familiar, and if she was going for DPS, then she would also be going for a damage familiar as he had. She asked for the enchantments on his dagger, and he smiled as he unsheathed it and held it out to the player for her to see the enchantments

"It's a Demonic Dagger, Two Slots of Bleed, and Two Shots of Paralysis." He said with a smile "If I get lucky, it's a killer combo." He said with a small laugh. He had many encounters where he fought players and defeated them, receiving no damage from them and being the one to deal damage, proving that he had one of the best, and most Unique skills that he had ever seen. But he knew that there were many better builds around, and he wished he could make his better than what it was, but he would have to do with what he has. He looked at her and nodded

"Very well, i'll see what I can do about your situation, but we will still be in contact for events, whether you want to say if you are apart of the Celestial Ascendants or not." He said with a nod. He yawned as she explained that she was a merchant, and he gave a nod "Oh, really? As am I!" He said with a laugh. He sighed "I've been a merchant since before the Appraisal update they added a long time ago, so i've been one for awhile." He said with a sigh, remembering the old days "Vouchers... Something I wish I could see again..." He said with another yawn and a stretch.

Hidden watched as the man slowly pulled out his weapon and she took one glance at it and she knew it was different. He explained it had two slots each of bleed and paralysis. She smiled. "Some day, I will find a good weapon, equal to or better than the power of yours." She smiled and pulled out her own dagger. Shadow's Bite really was not good when you compared it to its Tier Two opponents, but it was good for now. She just needed to become more proficient with it. The man promised to talk to the others, explaining her situation. "Even if I don't end up working for your guild, I would still train with you. You could just train me in private" She let out a half-hearted laugh. She turned around. She felt as if their time was becoming short. She smiled, twirling her weapon in her hand before slipping it quickly in her sheath. "Any other questions you might have locked inside that head of yours? I believe we are running short on time to spend too long" 

@Hikoru

Hikoru looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow as she said that she would find a better weapon than his, and he gave a laugh. It would probably be easy, as his Demonic Dagger was one of the worse one's that were out there. He knew that both Bleed and Paralysis were common enchantments, he just had a better chance of getting both of them to activate than other players, but that wasn't that special. He sheathed the dagger and yawned, giving a stretch and laying down in the grass again, breathing in the fresh air.

"I'm okay with that. Also, if your interested, we can do some Quests. I know that the creature in <<Avalanche>> Had evolved earlier, so i'm wondering if maybe other Quest bosses will be like that..." He said with a thought, rubbing his chin as he did so. "It's a possibility that Kayaba may be running out of ideas... Which can be both good and bad for players." He gave a small yawn and looked at the girl, asking if he had any questions, and he game a small smile

"How did you get to know Sey?" He said innocently, wanting to know how the young man had sw'ood the young girl before him

@Hidden

OOC Sorry for Delays, been rather busy lately.... Can't keep up with life lol

She sat quietly as he began to speak of new quests that were coming out that perhaps that the two of them could do. She smiled softly but it quickly faded as he asked his final question. It involved Sey.... Her face went pale, then reddened and she knew that she was not wearing her cloak hood to hide it. "I-I-I- umm." She could not form words, she was rather embarrassed. Finally after a minute or so she calmed down a bit. "I met Sey on the first floor. He helped me out and get started" She did not mention the details, of him feeding her or helping her get started with the shop. She really was not sure of how she felt about him. He was sweet and kind, and his white hair and innocent smile was so cute. He also looked rather dashing. "Well, it really was fun speaking to you, I plan to see you ah... sometime soon I guess" She smiled and covered herself up with her hood, her face still pink. She slowly began to turn. She stayed if Hikoru would have any last words. 

Hikoru watched with a slight smile as she was flustered and began to talk about Sey with a bit of a look in her eye. He was happy for his friend. Soon though, she said she was leaving and grabbed her arm in a hurry, then he stood, re-adjusting his glasses once more and letting her go, giving a nod as he breathed and looked around one final time and noticed that the sun was going down, and he gave a sigh and looked at the girl

"Before you go... Promise me, Promise me you won't hurt him?" He asked sincerely with a hurt smile "I don't want him ending up like me okay?" He said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly as he gave a sigh, ignoring the thought of crying. He wouldn't cry about her, not any more than he already had. All she deserves for her actions is hatred and malice, and that's what she would receive. He gave a nod to the girl and one last smile "Until we meet again." He said with a chuckle and turned to walk away, then looked back "Remember to stay hidden, Hidden." He said with a laugh and a small wave, then continued onwards to go train

Hidden walked backwards slowly, and noticed the man was giving her a warm smile. She went to turn, but another few words came out of his mouth. These words were full of sorrow and misery, showing her the broken piece of himself. Before you go... Promise me, Promise me you won't hurt him?" She smiled lightly, but it soon faded. The man was completely serious and looked like he had gotten hurt himself. "I will not hurt him. He... He.... He is a special one, and I don't think I am going to let this one go" She winked and turned away, beginning to walk slowly out of the area. She heard his final words before bolting forward. "Remember to Stay Hidden" She smiled and dashed forward, melting into the shade of the trees and the darkness of the forest.She remembered her way back, and now she was going to get there. She was rather concerned for the man. He had looked hurt, and did not see how anyone could bear even thinking of hurting him. For one in the shadows, he was rather kind.

@Hikoru