[PP-F19] Time is Money! <<Town Wreckers>> (Zandra)

Hikoru waited as Zandra healed his health back to full, and he gave a nod of thanks as he relaxed in the slightly-charred building and pulling his cloak up to use as a makeshift pillow. He closed his eyes and breathed in the sweet and familiar scent of burning wood, something he missed in his time of leaving home. Although only the beams of the building were burned, the rest was of stone and other resources of that sort, but he could only smell the burning wood, which is what brought him back to his home, and he sighed as he opened his eyes, remembering a time before he had to take up his dagger and fight every day for survival, but now, it felt normal to him, like it had always been that way. He didn't like that sensation, that feeling but he knew that he would have to ignore it for now. He looked at Zandra and gave a yawn and a stretch

"So what caused you to want to become a healer? I've never really gotten to speak to you before, and it's something that's been in my head for awhile." He asked, hoping for some information about the girl he was adventuring with.

2/3 Posts until Energy-Regeneration

I relaxed, for the moment, me and the man beside was safe and secure. Thou I could never be sure of that, not in this deathworld that’s called a game. I spit on the floor just as Hikoru started talking. I turned my head towards him and I looked into his blue eyes. My eyebrows rose as he had finished speaking. ‘’Ehh… Why I choosed to become a healer? Well.’’ I started to think. Not why I became a healer, that I knew. But rather what to tell Hikoru. I haven’t told anyone my real reason, so neither would I do today. ‘’I guess its because I want to help people. Ehm… To like, prevent people from dieing.’’ Yeah, that was a good reason. ‘’Since because you die in real life, preventing the HP to drop down to zero is most players highest goal, I guess. So being a healer would help others achieve that goal.’’ So, now I just had to change the subject, ‘’So, why did you wanted to be a stealthy dagger user?’’

Hikoru listened intently and nodded. It made sense for a healer to not want to see people die, and he wondered why he thought otherwise. She asked why he wanted to become a "stealthy dagger user" And he just chuckled, pulling out his weapon, Yakimba and held it up, staring at it as he spoke, helping it to concentrate as to why he decided to become who he was now

"Well... It wasn't by my choice entirely..." He said with a small sigh "When I received my Unique Skill from Lowenthal.." He breathed and calmed himself after saying his name "Beforehand, I had planned to be full DPS. You know, Charge, Ferocity, all that stuff that made you super damage-dealing." He said, remembering how naive he was. He looked at the girl and sheathed his dagger "But even after all the updates that gave me the choice to change my weapon, get something new, I always stuck with dagger, even after it was completely nerfed, and now I barely deal any damage to anything." He said with a small sigh "And when I looked into Shadowed Path, I realized that to use it to it's fullest potential, I needed to use stealth. Once that was done, I told myself that I would focus mainly on my Unique, get it to it's greatest potential, then to get back towards the DPS-part of my build." He said with a concentrated look, crunching the numbers for what seemed the hundreth time, and he knew that he needed a lot more SP to get what his goal was. 

He looked at his energy bar and realized that he had reached it's full regeneration, something he hoped to make better in the near future. He looked at Zandra and stood up, stretching and giving a sigh "Okay, i'm heading into stealth, just in case anything is here. I'll be nearby, so just be cautious of your attacks." He said, and pulled his hood up and entered stealth, scaling the building and soon dissapearing out of sight

3/3 Energy Regeneration

Hikoru entered stealth: 22+ to be found

I scratched on the wooden floor with my armoured boots, making markings in the halflhy burnt wood. An old memory appeared when he mentioned he had stuck with dagger. My hand rose and I started swiping in the air infront of me. ‘’Well, then you did what I couldn’t. Every since I switched dagger for whip, Ive felt like abandoning a friend. It may sound weird but then you can think so, I don’t care.’’ A few moments later, a short blade pixelated in my hand. It had a handle of smooth dark wood, slightly curved to give a good grip. The blade itself, was a little longer then the handle. It was slightly curved, giving the look of a tooth, or rather a claw. ‘’This is my first weapon. Claw of the northern ice-dragon.’’ I looked at the shiny silver blade. My eyes fixed on it and almost didn’t herd Hikoru telling me he enters stealth.

When I got out of the trance-like state, I just saw him leave the building in a sneaky way. ‘’Oh right, we are here for a quest.’’ I putted back the dagger in my inventory and instead grabbed my large darkened axe as I rose. I followed Hikoru out. But opposite to him, I didn’t tried to hide my movements. ‘’So, it there anyone else that wanna taste some chopping?!’’ I shouted as headed after my party-member.

Hikoru breathed and looked to see a giant bomb in the center of town, and this thing looked mad. His eyes were set in determination as he knew he had been right. Quick as a flash, went and attacked the creature with full force, taking a large chunk of it's health. The Mom-Bomb screamed in pain, and looked at the small player. It had attacked her, and she was mad. She stood still for a moment, as two bombs appeared by her side. Hikoru didn't like this, and knew that Zandra would have to be dealing enough damage to take out both the bombs and the mother. He hoped she would hit next turn, as he was hit by a sudden wall of heat, and soon his health bar dropped. He knew this was from the mom, and he breathed deeply as the damage seemed to ignore his Mitigation. He didn't like this, not one bit. He backed away, trying to get out of the heat but couldn't and he looked at Zandra, hoping that she would come and help, or else he would have to be forced to retreat, letting the boss reset back to where it was before.

@Zandra

Hikoru's Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 77775

BD: 9 (+1 Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x15 (Sneak Attack and +1 Damage)= 195 Damage- 85= 110 Damage to Mom-Bomb

Mom-Bomb's Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 77776

BD: 10 <<Explosive Affect Activates>> (250 Unmitigatiable Damage to Hikoru)

*Spawns 2 Bombs*

[H: 1] Hikoru: 845/1095 <97/108> - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 MIT: 66 DMG: 13+1(Sneak Attack)

Zandra: ????/???? ???/???

Mom-Bomb: 740/850 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1 - MIT: 85 - DMG: 250

Bomb x2: 375/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150

I followed the master of shadows thru the labyrinth the house of the town created. It seemed he was knowing where we should go. Myself, all since that witch quest I haven’t trusted my information sources as much as before. It didn’t took long until I wouldn’t find the way back. At first I tried to memorize it. Left there, right after the house with the broken door, running pass three more houses. But I soon gave up and instead just had my eyes on the back of @Hikoru

After awhile we finally reached the final stage of the quest, and a huge boss. It looked kinda like the bombs we have already fought, but much bigger. ‘’So Hik, we are supposed to fight this, just you and me I asked.’’ After a short pause of silence my mouth turned into a sinister smile. ‘’I like it. I said and darted forward towards the giant bomb and its two babies.

‘’Take this!’’ I shouted as I activated the exploding catapult side by side with my charge skill. As many times before, I saw the black smoke surrounding the axe as it cleaved thru the explosives, immediately destroying two of them without exploding. Thou the big one was still standing, and she looked to not be going down easily. I took a few steps back to let the dagger user jump in and do his damage on her. ‘’Hehe, a piece of cake, a hot piece of cake.’’

ID: 78082

BD: 7+3-1=9 noncrit/ 7+3-3=7 noncrit hit 35x14=490dmg + AoE
Mom-bomb: 490-85=405 dmg
Bomb: 490-65=425 dmg

[H: 1] Hikoru: 845/1095 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 MIT: 66 DMG: 13+1(Sneak Attack)
[H: 1]Zandra: 1275/1275 98/126

Mom-Bomb: 335/850 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1 - MIT: 85 - DMG: 250

Bomb x2: 0/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150

Edited by Zandra

Hikoru watched as Zandra came in and attacked both the Mom-Bomb and her children, wiping out a chunk of the mom-bomb's health and sweeping the two bombs entirely. He whistled, impressed by the damage output, then got back into the fight. The Mom-Bomb seemed angered by the death of her children, and roared in defiance at the girl. Hikoru took this chance and caught her off guard, slashing and swiping at a weak point and finishing his combo quickly and efficiently. The Mom-Bomb roared and swiped for Hikoru, but he was too fast and maneuvered away from her attacks. The grumbled and stood still for a moment, spawning two more bombs beside her. He grit his teeth and turned to Zandra

"You got this! Finish 'em off!" He said with his arm raised in the air, knowing that Zandra had this. All she had to do was land her final attack, and they were done.

Hikoru's Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 78084

BD: 9 (+1 Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x14=182 Damage-85= 97 Damage

Mom-Bomb's Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 78085

BD: 3+3-3=3 Miss!

[H: 2] Hikoru: 845/1095 <87/108> -  ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 MIT: 66 DMG: 13+1(Sneak Attack)
[H: 1] @Zandra: 1275/1275 98/126

Mom-Bomb: 238/850 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1 - MIT: 85 - DMG: 250

Bomb x2: 375/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150

A grin on my face as I was ordered to finish this off. ‘’Hehe, you don’t have to tell me that sneaky shadowmaster.’’ I said before taking a few steps forward. My crimson eyes was focused into the bombs burning soul. Well, if an NPC would have had a soul. Now I probably was just staring at ones and zeros. My last two steps was foreful, digging my armoured boots down into the dirt an inch. I took a harder grip of the black twohanded weapon in my hands. ‘’Take this!’’ I shouted before activating my most powerful sword art once again. The axe cleaved thru the air in a wide circle. The usual black smoke was nowere to be seen, but it still felt like the hit was stronger then just a normal swish. When it reached the mobs, it made a long red stripe across the flames, just to be followed up by another swing from the opposite direction, making another red stripe on them. All three lost health steadily. Thou it stopped before the small bombs reached zero. But mother that already was wounded, got her healthbar turned into nothingness. The boss turned into an ocean of blue and white crystals as it exploded, lighten up the area for a few seconds before it faded out. ‘’Haha! That’s how we do it! Right Hik!’’ I said in a cocky voice as I turned to the two remaining enemies as I laughed.

ID: 78105

BD: 10 crit +2 24x14=336 dmg + AoE
Mom-bomb: 336-85=251 dmg
Bomb: 336-65=271 dmg

[H: 2] @Hikoru: 845/1095 <87/108> -  ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 MIT: 66 DMG: 13+1(Sneak Attack)
[H: 3] Zandra: 1275/1275 71/126

Mom-Bomb: 0/850 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1 - MIT: 85 - DMG: 250

Bomb x2: 104/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150

Edited by Zandra

Hikoru smiled and cheered as Zandra defeated the giant Mom-Bomb, leaving them with only two remaining bombs to take care of. He smirked and charged forward, leaping in the air and attacking the one to the left, slashing and slicing as it's health reached zero and it soon turned into nothing but pixels. One more bomb and they were done, one of the hardest quests he had ever taken. He was thankful that Zandra was here, or else it wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did. The last remaining bomb somewhat screamed in rage, then moved forward and attacked Zandra head on, dealing a small amount of damage. Hikoru looked and saw that her health went down, but not enough to be anything of a threat. He smiled and gave her a nod

"Alright, finish this and we're done." He said with a small laugh. Even if she missed, he knew that he could take out the remaining bomb if he needed to. They were done one way or another

@Zandra

ID: 78106

BD: 6+3-3=6 Hit!

MD: 9

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x13=169-65=104 Damage to Bomb 1

Bomb 2 Attacks Zandra: 150+25=175 Damage-54= 120 Damage

[H: 2] Hikoru: 845/1095 <77/108> -  ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 MIT: 66 DMG: 13+1(Sneak Attack)
[H: 3] Zandra: 1155/1275 71/126

Bomb 1: 0/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150

Bomb 2: 104/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150 [1/3]

A smirk on my lips as there was only one single bomb left. One single bomb to complete the quest. One single bomb to have saved the town and get a, hopefully, awesome reward. After all this work, the reward better is worth it. I aimed for the last bomb. ‘’Consentrate now Zandra. Don’t miss. Whatever you do, don’t fail this swing.’’ I mumbled quietly to myself. But right when I was going to release the sword art, the ball of fire came towards me. A moment to late I realised that the bomb was attacking me. It interrupted me just when I activated the sword art. The darkened axe flew thru the air, but the only thing it cleaved, was the air and one of the bombs flames, thou it wasn’t reducing the bombs health bar even an inch. ‘’God damnit!’’ I shouted and my eyes almost shot ligthnings towards the final mob. ‘’Hikoru, Im sorry but I wasn’t prepared for the counterattack. Must have made me look like a total noob. Can you take it out for me?’’ I said to Hikoru while still staring at the floating flame.

@Hikoru

ID: 78242

BD: 4+3-3=4 Miss

Zandra missed: +1-2=-1 energy

[H: 2] Hikoru: 845/1095 <77/108> -  ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 MIT: 66 DMG: 13+1(Sneak Attack)
[H: 3] Zandra: 1155/1275 70/126

Bomb 2: 104/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150 [1/3]

Edited by Zandra

Hikoru watched as the Bomb's attack messed up Zandra's Strike, and he gave a small sigh as he knew that it was up to him. As soon as the bomb returned to it's original position, he moved swiftly and finished off the monster quickly, it turning to nothing but pixels. He smiled as the Quest Complete appeared before his eyes. He accepted it and gave a smile to Zandra. They had done it, the first players to complete this quest. And they were the only ones to have this unique drop... It was something to behold. He looked at its stats and was impressed that someone had thought of something like this. Whoever was working with Kayaba, they had a good imagination. He looked at the time in his HUD, and realised that he was running late for his evening plans

"Hey Zandra, I gotta run. Thanks for the help though, we should work together again sometime." He said with a smile, then left with a wave and went onto his next adventure.

ID: 78268

BD: 9

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x14=182-65=117 Damage to Bomb 2

[H: 3] Zandra: 1155/1275 70/126

Bomb 2: 0/375 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 65 - DMG: 150

Thread Complete

Hikoru and Zandra receive 4 SP, 6,200 Col and

Bomb-in-a-Bottle: [Unique Item - T1] : A bottle with a bomb that is visible in the bottle, once the player opens the bottle the Bomb will escape the bottle and serve as a temporary familiar for the thread before spontaneously exploding at the end of the thread. [Its stats and effects are the same as the one above, except with << Detonation >> it will only deal damage to enemies or boss that you are fighting and will deal no damage to you or any buildings.]