PP-F9) Fight Fire with Fire

I swear this thread hates me

The blond nodded to Kasier as she told him to proceed. "Let's get this over with shall we?" He reached for his weapon, retrieving from where he laid it upon the ground. He charged forward, deeper into the cavern. Then, the beast was upon him. It was a huge rottweiler looking beast, with three heads, each gnashing at him. He heard Kasier tell him to try to refrain from missing. He sighed and slashed at the beast, but it was surprisingly fast. It tried to turn him into a large dog-biscuit but he managed to dodge, rolling away from the biting teeth. "How the hell is this thing so fast?" He asked. He hoped Kasier would be able to take a few hits until he managed to slay it. It was all up o her tanking abilities, which he had no idea of yet. She could just have howl for all he knew. "Try to slow him down a bit by distracting him, or something. I am not trying to miss" 

Spoiler

82885 BD:1 MD:4

HP LIST
[0] Morgenstern: 
900/900
   Energy: 67/90
[0] Kasier: 658/680 (+20)
   Energy: 68/68

«Cerberus» 
Head 1: 75/75 HP
Head 2: 75/75 HP
Head 3: 75/75 HP

@Kasier

<<Howl>> Activated

"Geez. I guess I'm not the only one still learning about my new build." Kasier said, mocking the number of times that Beatbox had managed to miss already. Once again, he managed to miss and the result was the fact that she risked taking a lot of damage next turn from these hounds. Who knew what they were capable of. They might be able to one-shot her for all she knows. One thing was certain, though... And that was the fact that she would most likely take damage next turn. She was a tank... A player of high mitigation but no evasion. She says high mitigation but it was far from being high. An 89 is where it lay at the moment and sure, it would only increase as time went on but it was not enough. She only hoped that it would be enough for the duration of this battle. Geez. I hope this isn't too dangerous. She thought before shaking her head. She was not adopting the mindset of a tank. She was still trying to be a healer even when she is playing a tank. A tank is supposed to take damage no matter how dangerous it might be. Kasier sighed before activating her skill, <<Howl>> so that the opponents' attacks would all be directed towards her.

HP LIST
[0] Morgenstern: 
900/900
   Energy: 66/90 (+1) (-2)
[3] Kasier: 658/680

Cerberus
Head 1: 75/75 HP

Head 2: 75/75 HP
Head 3: 75/75 HP

@Morgenstern

Edited by Kasier

Jonathan would watch as Cerebus would growl as he stepped forward, moving after the player that had challenged it. He bit into the player several times before being satisfied with his outlook. It would appear that Kasier's thorns did a little work with helping that he got some damage. "Goin in here" He charged forward, attacking each of the heads at once. His weapon took on a blue hue as he moved in for the kill of the quest boss.  He slashed each head four times each, and as he finished they fell to the ground. The creature began to glow, and then shatter into pixels. "Well, that was not so hard, Was it?"He sheathed his weapon and turned towards Kasier. "Not that bad. You still need some work with your tanking, but not that bad" He put his hands behind his head and looked away. "Well, I am sure you have things to do, as do I." He smiled at the woman, preparing to disband the party momentarily.

Spoiler

83016 BD:4+3 MD:7

HP LIST
[0] Morgenstern: 
900/900
   Energy: 51/90 (-16) (+1)
[3] Kasier: 654/680 (80-89=1*4=4 DMG) 

Cerberus
Head 1: 0/75 HP (-88)

Head 2: 0/75 HP (-88)
Head 3: 0/75 HP (-88)