[PP-F1-NK] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Battle With Boar Pups

Kooh found herself standing in the middle of an NPC blacksmith shop at the edge of the shopping district in the Town of Beginnings. Her hands were resting inside of the pockets of her short, and she stood with her weight to one side, glancing over the wares with half-interest. As per usual, her black and white hood was pulled up and resting on her blonde hair, and her garnet eyes shifted between pieces of equipment. She let out a small puff of air. 'Maybe I should just get Cygnus to make me something. He'd probably even do it for free.' The girl casually thought about exploiting the brunette warrior for free gear.

She was about to turn and leave, but before she could do so the NPC running the shop seemed to have just finished his business with another player and called out to her. "'Scuse me, young lady!" He beckoned her over with a typical gruff voice befitting a hardened blacksmith. "You look like a capable adventurer. I've got a job that needs finished and I just don't have enough materials to get it done." Kooh quickly rolled her eyes, assuming the NPC wouldn't be so deeply programmed as to recognize the motion. This was sounding awfully familiar to a certain quest from an alchemist she was roped into not long ago. The bearded blacksmith continued on without skipping a beat, "From you, I'd ask for three tusks that can be obtained from the Boar Pups roamin' around outside the city. And I'll get you somethin' worth your while for helpin' me out. We got a deal?"

It was a new day for Soredell, and things were starting to look up. A very kind blacksmith had just given him two weapons, free of charge. Now, it was time to do something with these weapons. With that, the second part of his mission. Making his way back to Lyle on Floor 1, he walked past another player finishing the first quest, right as he was about to start on his second quest. Turns out, besides Lyle, he wasn't alone here. Another female player was here, seemingly getting started on the quest that Soredell would about to start himself. "Hey, sorry, had to go and quickly fetch a few things before coming back here. Did you say something about acquiring Boar Pup tusks from nearby?" he asks, before acknowledging the girl who was also here. "Oh, I take it you're doing the same quest as I am? <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> right? Perhaps to make things easier and quicker for us, we should form a party?" he asks, before sending a party invite to the girl, not really minding what her response would be.

"A wonderful idea!" Lyle gave the silver-haired man a friendly slap on the arm. "With you two working together, you could each grab me three Boar Pup tusks and I'd be set to make new weapons for the whole week!" The NPC man gave a hearty laugh as the quest prompt appeared before both players simultaneously. Kooh turned her head to see Soredell now standing beside her. Boasting a couple of inches on her, the blonde was intrigued to see the face-mask he wore. She didn't get much time to examine the other player, though--two notifications appeared in front of her to pull her attention back in front of her. The girl paused a few moments before pressing 'Accept' on both invitations, taking the quest and joining the man's party. Her eyes flickered up to her upper-left, making note of his username before turning to the mystery man with a grin. "Hey, who am I to accept free help with a quest?" She had a moment to properly survey him, but didn't discern much besides 'normal' and 'kind of looks like a ninja'.

"Three Boar Pup Tusks each huh? Well, that should be easy enough. If my luck with getting materials is like the last quest I took, this should be easy." he says. As soon as the prompt for the quest pops up, he accepts it, hitting the button corresponding with accept, with the prompt disappearing in front of him, with a second prompt popping up in front of him. The prompt saying that the player beside him, named 'Kooh' has accepted his party invite. "Good, that should make things easier for us." he says to himself. "Well then 'Kooh', since you technically started the quest, would you like to lead the way?" he asks the smaller girl. During this time, he got a better look at just who he would be working with for this particular quest. The girl seemed to prefer wearing a hooded cloak, but the cloak didn't completely cover her face from view. At least he was able to make out features, such as her blonde hair, and her piercing red eyes. Soredell was no different, he discovered a way to change his looks aesthetically, changing his hair from his usual black when Kayaba introduced himself, to a more silver colour, dropping the fresh cut style he had before, and opting for a longer hairstyle. Anyways, now wasn't the time for that, it was time to get started on his quest, and test out his new weapons.