A Trade and a Promise (Kooh)

Hikoru sent the request, giving a small smile of relief that he had gotten the deal set up. He wanted to make it up to Kasier, his guilds healer, and make her build even better than what it was. He smiled as he sent the request and a promise to the young player Kooh, who had recently gotten the drop from Nerius.

To: @Kooh

Message: Hey, I have these items willing to trade for that item you got from Nerius, and I will take you through the first quest of the new Dragon Quests that are circulating. Sound good?

~Hikoru

Items Attatched:

5k Col, 10 T2 Mats, Promise to take to One Quests

Satisfied with how it looked, he sent it out and made his way onto the fields to get to work on gaining more levels before the next boss raid

Kooh yawned just as a notification appeared before her; a message with a couple of items attached. The girl cocked her head to the side before remembering the agreement she'd made just after the boss battle with Nerius. She was surprised at the rare item awarded to her, quickly followed by apathy as she inspected its stats. The cloak was a good item, sure, and yeah it had a nice look to it when equipped, but it could have been so much better for what she wanted in her build. Leaning back against the wall as she propped herself up sitting on her bed, the blonde tapped out a brief reply before attaching the item in question and sending it off:

To: @Hikoru

Message: You've got a deal. Meet me outside of the West Gate of the Town of Beginnings in three days.

Item Attached:
»[Event Item] [Demonic] Spring's Rebirth +2 MIT, +2 Life Mending