[PP:F11] Tip toe through the Window | W/ Mack

ID: 78527
BD: 13 (10+3 Amulet)
MD: 7 (6+1)

Smash: 1x2x17=34

[H:7]Mack: 766/1030 44/102 (150-84=66) (66x4=264)
Giant Soldier Ants 1-4: -9/515 (-34 DMG)

Loot Rolls in Spoiler:

Spoiler

ID: 78528
LD: 11
CD: 5 (Rare Armor)

ID: 78530
LD: 2 (Nothing)

ID: 78531
LD: 7
CD: 7 (T2 Mat)

ID: 78532
LD: 13
CD: 10 (2 T2 Mats)

Steadily, if none to sneakily since Chewie was almost as sneaky as his master, the bear cub worked his way out along the tree branch until he was perched directly above the bee hive. This gave rise to the question: how to get to the treat in the hive? The hive was like a delicious Cadbury Egg, except it was made of not food instead of chocolate. But, the hive had yummy filling to eat, just like a Cadbury Egg. So, there were some similarities. Seizing on the first idea that popped into his head, Chewie severed the hive from its connection to the tree and slowly worked his way back to the tree's main trunk. Once he was there he perched on his hind paws and used his front paws to launch the bee hive out away from the tree. The hive would hit the ground and break open, leaving delicious honey for him to devour.

Brilliant.

"We try to be a positive influence on the rest of the players," Mack called as the ants barreled into him one at a time. This time the damage they dealt out was a bit meatier, but it was still nothing that the ginger headed axe-man couldn't safely absorb. Grunting as each of the ants locked its pincers around him in its turn, Mack slammed the haft of Invictus into each of the ant's heads dissolving them into pixelated nothingness.

+1 Rare Armor (Unidentified)
+3 T2 Mats

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 78603
CD: 8+3 = Pass
Heal: +412 HP 

Anemone nodded to make when he said they were attempting to be a positive influence, that was mostly true. She was sure they had good intentions and establishing the pecking order when it came to Floor Raids. However she had only heard rumors and jealous people often used those rumors to bring down the opposite team. Slinging mud never meant anything, it was the same with silly politics. She had learned already that people will say or do anything to better their self image, but it was the Knights and their actions that she had seen presently that kept her faith in them as one of the best guilds around.

"No doubt, I have enjoyed the company of your Knights so far. They have been quite friendly with me. I wouldn't honestly mind being in a guild that helped out everyone like that." The mid to later part of her sentence was mostly drowned out by her quiet and soft voice, she had enjoyed the thought of being in a guild but the Knights were a very well established group of players and she was a meek girl who could barely keep herself afloat. She would probably do more harm than help them if she had joined. A defeated sigh, but none the less, she would see that his health was not severely stinted, but he could use a dose of healing. Placing a hand on the Ethereal Ribbon that connected her to him, the soft glow of green shot through the ribbon with such a force before enveloping his body in a green mist before dispersing away, healing him to complete health once again.  

"I would say I have enjoyed myself today, Mack. You are a pretty nice person yourself. Like a big ol teddy bear." She said with an amused smile only to see his familiar fiddling with the honey all over his bear claws, "Oh dear, I hope he doesn't get stung by the homeowners." She looked back up at Mack, "Are you resting again?" @Mack

Edited by Anemone

ID: 78780
LD: 18 (+1 T2 Mat)

Mack: 45/102 (EN, +1 Out of Combat)

The hive went soaring out into space and then plummeted from his sight. The grating sound of the cub's claws on the tree bark was clearly audible around the little forest glen as Chewie slid down the outside of the tree like it was a pole in a firehouse. Reaching the leaf strewn, glass covered ground again the grizzly cub let out a howl of delight and scampered off in the direction of the bee hive. Sure enough, he had succeeded in breaking it open. Brazenly ignoring the buzzing anger of the bees, Chewie rammed one clawed paw into the midst of the hive's contents and then crammed the paw into his mouth, sucking the honey from his claws one at a time.

"Yeah, I'm resting again," the Vice Commander called, checking his energy reserves and moving to lean against the same tree Chewie had climbed, though on the opposite side from the one the bear was sliding down. "A lot of games use a cool down system, that would be more efficient," the towering man said, shoving the haft of Invictus into the soft earth at the base of the tree and rooting around for a few seconds until he heard a soft, but distinct, thunk.

"Thanks for the healing and, you know, if you enjoy our company all that much you're welcome to join," the soldier rumbled, stopping to retrieve a hunk of some kind of metallic looking ore which found its way into his inventory. The ginger man had not actually heard Anemone's expressed desire to maybe join the guild, but it was clear that she had top notch healing skills and there were a precious few such players around. "You wouldn't even be the only female in the guild, my twin's one of our members too, and you've obviously got some useful talents. Aren't many support players in the game." The hulking man shrugged his broad shoulders. "And if Chewie gets stung, maybe he'll learn a valuable lesson."

The woman curtly nodded to him in response to resting. She had allowed her eyes to follow the shenanigans of the familiar, Chewie as he seemed to have got his prize. Although having a beehive full of honey at his disposal, he was surely gonna awaken the little Buzzies that made that hive their home. She did not see a very good outcome from this, but he would at least enjoy it while it lasted. Eyes averted back to Mack and she nodded once again, "Oh it's my pleasure, Mack. If I could save as many people from the clutches of death, I will be more than happy to do so." But what came next was not something she was expecting. She had turned her face away to see what Chewie was doing when she heard the Vice Commander invite her to join the Knights of the Blood Oath?

Red eyes almost squinted out of pain as she heard those words; 'useful talents?' It was true, she had the ability to heal players but that was pretty much a gamble every time she used it. It was never a decided thing unless she could get her hands on a unique which boosted the success rate of her healing to a more passable outcome. Yet, the woman never thought about joining a guild. And coming from the Vice Commander himself, was he joking? He didn't look like the type to joke around and his demeanor was a pretty serious one. So it had to be a serious offer. She used her dainty fingers to curl the strands of hair from her shoulder, she was thinking about the situation she was in, but she still didn't find herself to be useful to anyone. 

"That is a very generous offer, there is safety in numbers thats for certain. But I...I don't find myself to be very useful in general. I can do certain things, but I can't say I am very good at it. I've been lucky to heal you, but that's not always the case. I can remember half a dozen other times when I failed repeatedly in trying to help someone. I don't think your guild would want a total failure on their team." It was a harsh truth for even herself, the woman had dedicated her time to the go to perfecting the healing skill and yet it only came to bear fruit in certain times and very rarely worked out in her favor. Other times it was just a failed attempt and a wasted turn in battle. Maybe she should have just stayed on Floor One at times and just helped with gathering materials for the people that really mattered and were trying to make a difference in this world. 

ID: 78800
LD: 12+ 8 = +1 [T2 material]
@Mack

Edited by Anemone

ID: 78966
LD: 19 (+1 T2 Mat)

Mack: 46/102 (EN, +1 Out of Combat)

"No one succeeds at everything one hundred percent of the time," the hulking Vice Commander said in a resonating rumble as he jabbed at the dirt with the haft of his axe. "I have my accuracy stat about as maxed as it will go, I still miss my attacks some times," he continued, shrugging his shoulders as the haft of the axe continued to probe in the dirt at his feet. Within a few more seconds there was a soft thunk and the big man knelt to retrieve another hunk of ore that glittered with a soft golden glow. "You're obviously not a total failure, otherwise I'd still be waiting for my health points to recover as well as my energy," the soldier concluded in a somewhat bluntly logical tone as he tapped the mysterious looking ore and added it to his inventory storage.

Meanwhile, Chewie remained resolutely where he was, stuffing his maw with honey. Right up to the point where one of the bees stung the grizzly cub on the nose. The bear let out an alarmed sound, scooped up what was left of the hive, and flung it away from his body. Rising to his feet the cub, who was a sticky and gooey mess, took off in the direction of Anemone as fast as his paws could carry him. Diving behind the woman, Chewie took cover and began to sneakily wipe off his paws on face using Anemone as a napkin.

ID: 79040
LD: 19+ 8 = +1 [T2 Material]

"Maybe it is just easier for you, Mack. You are not met with failure as often as I am," the woman had leaned over and snatched up a decorative looking stone. The item in question seemed to be useful as it appeared through the text box of the pop up, skimming over the item description before tossing it into her satchel around her hip. 

Anemone swept the hair from her shoulder, the snow white hair moving with a simple flick of her wrist as she cast her gaze at the troubled familiar. Her brows and nose scrunched together when she noticed the ball of mass and muscle was bulleting towards her. She was felt the wind rush by her as Chewie seemed to hide behind her, a small lump on his nose which appeared to be a stinger. Although all that honey he had accumulated over his paws were now mixing with the twin tails of her caped attire. The woman chuckled, even though the bear knew of the danger of bee hive, or perhaps he was just oblivious to it, he still got what he desired out of it. 

The woman gnawed on her bottom lip as she was thinking about this bear and his will to go after what he wanted. A light smile on her face as she shifted her body, scooping up one of the tendrils of fabric that acted as a tail from her cape and smothered his gooey face with it to help clean it off, "Thanks Chewie." She said and then got up and looked over at Mack, "I wanna join the Knights. Because, Chewie went as far as he could to get what he wanted, he risked the danger. Perhaps with a little help, I too can overcome my fear for the greater good of this world." A hand plopped down on Chewie's head and she ruffled his mop for a top, " I wanna help save everyone." @Mack

Edited by Anemone

ID: 79439
LD: 2 (Nuffink)

Mack: 102/102 (Full EN, 3 turns out of combat)

Chewie tried to pull away from the wiping hands, but to no avail. The cub huffed and rumbled and tried to pull away as Anemone wiped his face, but there was no escape. Like the dwarves of Moria, Chewie was bound to accept the fate of his facial cleansing from the sticky honey residue. When Anemone had finished, Chewie tried to give her a stern look that would convey the fact that, clearly, he had been saving that honey for later and that it was rude for her to deprive him of the treat. The effect of the look was completely ruined when he hand descended on his head and ruffled his fur.

Just who did Anemone think she was?

The giver of delicious meat based offerings. That was who. Chewie decided he could let it slide, this time.

Meat covered in honey. Just like that, Chewie's mind was off onto other subjects.

"We're glad to have you join us then," Mack rumbled, extending an enormous hand to Anemone. "Having a dedicated support player, or players, in the Guild will be immensely useful," he continued, the haft of his axe continuing to root around in the loose soil of the forest and finding nothing. He allowed his eyes to track, for a moment, to the energy bar that was part of his head's up display. It seemed to have replenished itself. Grunting, the Vice Commander shouldered Invictus and prepared to set off through the forest once more. "I'm ready if you are."

Her hand was dwarfed by the Axe-man Vice Commander of the new guild she was now part of, whether it was official or not, she felt a bit of pride swell up in her chest when he mentioned it. To have a dedicated Healer and Support character, to be wanted, to be important. She almost felt teary eyed as she gave his hand a quick shake, "Thank you very much, Ma- or Vice Commander I should now be calling you." She smiled warmly, lifting up the twin capes that was tossed over her shoulder that was decorated in a royal blue pattern, "I suppose a change of color is needed. I shall make the changes as soon as I can," dye was not difficult to find from any alchemist shop or she could alway break down materials herself and do it that way. 

With a small blush on her face, she had retrieved her hand from the mighty Mack and then looked around for a moment unsure of what to say or to do next. There was a small bit of silence as the figure looked to his HUD, "Yes, I am quite ready when you are. No time like the present!" she had no idea what she meant by that, but it felt right to say for the moment at least. Now that she was part of the guild, she had wondered what she would need to do first. The wardrobe change was priority, getting into colors. But, perhaps it was also time to meet the rest of the Knights. She would have to invite them all to her shop so they could have a magnificent feast. 

ID: 79549
LD: 13+8 = [+1 T2 Material]
@Mack

Edited by Anemone

ID: 79631
BD: 7 (4+3 Amulet)

Explode Catapult: 2x7x19=266

[H:2]Mack: 786/1030 74/102 (150-84=66 DMG) (66x4 Ants=244 DMG)
Giant Soldier Ants 1-4: 249/515 (-266 DMG)

Mack waved away the formal titles with a dismissive hand gesture. "I'm not that concerned with titles, more concerned with people doing what they're supposed to when we're in combat and following the chain of command. Given the nature of SAO, lives are on the line at that point," the hulking man rumbled as Anemone shook his hand. When she had released it he swiped his finger in the air and pulled up his player menu. After a few quick seconds of scrolling he reached the guild tab and, with another few taps, he had added Anemone officially to the guild's roster. There would, of course, be a more formal swearing in Ceremony at a later date, but for the time being this would mark her as an official Knight of the Blood Oath.

"You will need to be properly decked out in red and white, eventually. That's not practical out here, at the moment anyway," the axe man said, shrugging his broad shoulders and setting off through the undergrowth again with Anemone in tow. "It's more important to understand that the Knights are expected to hold themselves to a standard that is different from other players. We are expected to do the right thing, even when it's not easy. We are expected to be the first boots on the ground in any fight and the last players to leave combat, especially in the event of a retreat. We focus on Front Line clearing, but we also look out for the weaker and more vulnerable players and we address, with force if necessary, those who would exploit or terrorize players weaker than themselves."

They traipsed through the forest for a few more moments until they reached another clearing. Swinging Invictus down from his shoulder, Mack rolled his head around on his neck. "We also work as a team to complete objectives, even if those objectives are something as simple as farming and fathering materials." With a grunt, the big soldier stampeded out into the clearing and proceeded to bury the business end of the axe in each of the four soldier ants that were assembled there.

ID: 79644
CD: 10+3 = 13
Heal: Success! +412 HP 

[H:2]Mack: 1030/1030 - 74/102
Giant Soldier Ants 1-4: 249/515 

There was a rather long list of what was expected of the woman as she joined what would be one of those prestigious and well known guilds in the game. From a meer invite and a quiet acceptance, she was now in the role of a Knight for the Blood Oaths, but as Mack would point out she would have to do what she was required to do in combat. And her role... the woman squinted her eyes as they came upon another Giant Soldier Ants, Mack doing his axe-thing and destroying a great deal of their hit points in a cataclysmic way. The woman, a now and new introduced player to the KoTB would show what her role was all about. Taking up the Life Thread in her hand, the woman shot a golden hue of light through the ribbon until it focused itself on Mack, she would not allow the Vice Commander to fall, although he had no trouble contending with these Soldier Ants. 

They had become quite the team in a short amount of time, although from this point on, failure was not an option for her. She had to do, or she had to make due. There was no more of going in between, there was no more crying because of failure. She was a Knight, and be darndest not to make the most of it and to save as many lives as she could. @Mack

"I will show them I can do this. For Aincrad and to the Knights." 

Edited by Anemone

ID: 79935
BD: 13 (10+3 Amulet)
MD: 10 (9+1)

Explode Catapult: 2x7x19=266

[H:5]Mack: 782/1030 47/102 (151-84=67 DMG) (67x4 Ants=248 DMG) (+412 HP)
Giant Soldier Ants 1-4: 11/515 (-238 DMG)

After his initial and devastating assault on the ants Mack had waded right into the middle of the creatures. The ants, that easily made one feel as if they were starring in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, continued to rain blows down on the armored Vice Commander. A few particularly strong attacks, strung together, actually staggered the enormous axe man. When his grey eyes darted to his health bar, though, he saw that it had only dropped a few points from where it had been a few seconds before after the initial assault. No doubt that was Anemone's doing. Obviously, the snow haired woman was already doing her part to pull her weight in combat formations and she would, almost certainly, reap the benefits in terms of experience points even if it was others that did all of the actual fighting. With a rumbling roar, the Vice Commander whipped Invictus in an arc and slammed the business end of the colossal axe into the heads of each of the gigantic ants in turn, scoring critical hits and shaving their health pools down to mere slivers. One more solid hit would polish them off.

ID: 79945
CD: 12+3 = Perfect 
Heal: Success! +412 HP

"Not today!" She said, she had lifted the ribbon once more and sent the aura through the thread like magic. Once more, Mack would notice that his Health Points have recovered once again from the Healer of the group. She smiled brightly, that was the first time her healing powers proc'ed one after another. She could already feel the wind of change, her soul filling with that confidence but she wouldn't get cocky about it. When the golden aura danced over Mack she would give another wide smile, "Not gonna let you down, Mack. Although you have them on the ropes now." It was true, she had noticed the mob HP was nothing more but a handful of points left. Another attack and he could reap his rewards and put another four bugs into the ground, "Quite the exterminator, huh?" she laughed folding her arms behind her back. Red eyes beamed all around her, they were going deeper into the forest now but she had no fear of it as she once had before.

@Mack 

Edited by Anemone

ID: 79947
BD: 6 (3+3)

Smash: 1x2x15=30
LD in Spoiler:

Spoiler

ID: 79948-79951
LD: 13, 5, 13, 16
CD: 10, 2, 3, 3

Results: +2 T2 Mats, Nothing, +Rare Weapon (Unidentified), +x5 Col

Col: +7200 Col

[H:7]Mack: 786/1030 44/102 (150-84=66 DMG) (66x4 Ants=244 DMG)
Giant Soldier Ants 1-4: -19/515 (-30 DMG)

Another grey eyed glance at his health bar told Mack that, once again, Anemone had fired off a support effect that had produced an immediate healing effect. As the health bar in the upper part of his field of vision once again filled itself completely full, Mack tightened his grip on Invictus and hammered the axe into each of the giant soldier ants. The insects managed to land a third round of solid attacks that chipped away at the ginger giant's health pool, once again. Unfortunately for them, they would not be having a chance to attack for a fourth time as each of the massive insects exploded in a shower of blue pixels that rained down, ever so briefly, to the ground before disappearing from the digital world entirely.

"Nicely done with the support," the hulking man said, tossing a small salute in Anemone's direction as he stooped and rooted around in the grass for a few moments. With a few seconds of searching the towering man came up with a pair of crafting materials, which were quickly added to his already impressive haul, a rare weapon of some unknown type, and a brown leather sack that was bursting with col. "Now to begin the energy recovery again," the Vice Commander rumbled as Chewie went scampering by and dove, head first, into a blackberry bramble.

A cherry red blush streaked her face when Mack had complimented on her support skill, "It usually doesn't go as well as it does. It's really up to the system I suppose. I used to beat myself up over not being able to help but I see it's a system thing and as you say, even DPS players miss on occasion. Looks like you got a handsome reward for your efforts. I am sure the guild will appreciate the col for guild...member things." She wasn't quite sure what col was used for other than guild amenities for housing and whatnot, she had wondered if she was now also able to join in the conferences and meetings as well. There was so much she had yet to understand and learn about being in a guild, it was her first time after all.

Her thoughts were a mass of so many different subjects and ideas that she had nearly forgotten that Mack's health had dropped once again after the last skirmish.

ID: 79985
CD: 5+3 = 8
Heal:  Success! +412 HP to Mack

With a hand on the Thread of Life, Anemone shot the healing light towards Mack once more, so all he had to worry about was getting his energy restored. "If only I could use my energy to restore your energy, I think that would be a pretty neat skill for a Support to have. I think if that were to happen, you would be an unstoppable force of nature with me behind you," she gave off a small smile, pushing white hair off her shoulder as the healing process finished. "So, if you don't mind me asking. What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing, Mack? I mean, is all you do is hunt things?" @Mack

Edited by Anemone

Full HP, EN: 45/102

ID: 80583
LD: 18 (+1 T2 Mat)

Now that the ants had been defeated, the path was clear. A tiny bear roar echoed around the clearing and a fuzzy brown missile shot past Mack and Anemone. Silly humans, they had not seen that the ants were standing in front of a large number of blackberry bushes. Chewie had not missed this fact. Chewie had noticed that first of all and now master had generously dealt with the obstacle between the bushes and Chewie. Sometimes, Master was useful to keep around, even if he was big and stupid. The grizzly cub dove head first into the blackberry bushes, his thick fur addressing the thorn problem, and was soon gorging himself to messy bloatation on berries, causing the bushes to sway threateningly.

"An energy restoration skill would be nice to have," the ginger man rumbled in response to the white haired woman's musings about the matter. In all honesty, it was a bit odd that such a skill didn't already exist since it, seemingly, did not cost support players any kind of energy to attempt healing. That just left wasted energy. The soldier jabbed the ground with his axe a few times until he heard a clunk, then stooped and retrieved a metallic item from the ground before adding it to his inventory as he considered Anemone's question.

"Oh, I hunt and forge weapons and armor. Drinking is never a bad pass time, and exploring floors for hidden and undiscovered corners doesn't really go amiss. But, there's not really that much room for hobbies within the game system, is there? I'm not a cook, so I can't brew up new beers. There's only so much reading material in the game's world too, and there's definitely not a computer terminal to sit down and game at," the axe man shrugged his broad shoulders as the blackberry brambles continued to shake and emit occasional grunting noises.

ID: 80613
LD: 7+8 = 15 [+1 T2 Materials]

The shy yet cordial woman walked side by side with Mack as they exchanged small talk. Only to be feel a brush against her leg from something very big and furry; of course it was Chewie and nearly giving her a heart attack in the process. The brown bullet sped into a bramble bush full of blackberries and thorns. She cringed when she saw him smack right into the fortress of thorns but that didn't seem to stop his tummy and his mouth from devouring all the fruit from the bush. "That bear is gonna get a tummy ache..." she said with a saddened voice.

Looking up at Mack, she nodded slowly at his answer. Then she left out a small giggle that was as innocent as angel singing, "I understand what you mean. But wouldn't it be a little odd to be playing a video game inside well...a game?" The woman placed her hands behind her back and tip toed over a bunch of green looking herbs, "So if beer is your thing, maybe you might wanna stop by my Shop sometime? You can taste test some beers that I can make. In fact, these look like some enticing looking Hops." She had bent over and collected a small amount and placed them in her satchel, it was kind of sad though if this was all he was interested in doing. Not having a hobby would be mind rattling for her, she had so many!

"Well, if you ever feel like doing something other than what a game would suggest that you do, let me know. Since we'll be guildies and all, it'll be nice to..." she blushed a little and started to dig her feet into the dirt while looking downcast at the Vice Commander, "Be nice to meet everyone in the guild." @Mack

Edited by Anemone

2 Turns out of combat

ID: 80694
LD: 12 (No Mat)

"I doubt it," Mack replied, watching the ominous shaking of the blackberry brambles and ignoring the sounds of bearish delight that were coming from within. "I once saw that little monster eat an entire dragon haunch," he continued in a careless and offhanded manner. "Then, he ran back to the buffet table for more. Honestly, I don't know where he puts it. Sometimes, I think it's broken programming or something," the Blacksmith continued, shrugging his broad shoulders as he probed the dirt with the haft of his weapon for a crafting material and turned up nothing.

"I'm always willing to try new beers, even if the actual alcoholic effect leaves a little to be desired when compared to the real thing," the Vice Commander rumbled, his grey eyes sweeping up to peer at his energy bar. It wouldn't be too much longer before the thing was replenished and then they could move on again. Though, they might have to forcibly remove Chewie from the blackberry bramble to do that. At the white haired woman's suggestion that they "could do something other than what they game would suggest..." they do the brawny axe man quirked a crimson eyebrow, but he decided to let the comment pass for the time being. A comment like that from Opal would have likely resulted in a somewhat lewd response, but that didn't seem to be the proper course of action for Anemone.

Anemone chewed on her bottom lip as she looked at the grumbling bush where Chewie was fur thick in eating all those blackberries. She titled her head to the side and nodded at his comment, "Your familiar is quite different, Mack. He knows all sorts of neat tricks it seems. Even if it is broken coding, it gives him that certain charm I suppose." The woman addressed the Vice Commander and smiled with a happy nod, "That's good! Although I don't plan on getting you drunk. As I said, it would be taste testing, not taste...drinking?" The poor girl had confused herself when she was trying to word that correctly and shook her head, the white hair bounced off her shoulder in a springing motion before she placed both hands on her face and giggled through the gaps of her fingers.

She was however given an odd look from the crimson bearded player, she shot him a look as well, "Is there something on my face?" she was slightly embarrassed and began to hide her expression with one hand as her red eyes looked around for some materials to gather.

ID: 80720
LD: 2+ 8 = ;(

Due to her embarrassment, she was unable to see any new items to scavenge for in this area. Her porcelain cheeks were a quiet pink as she attempted to find something. Slowly the redness in her cheeks washed back to her pale color as she placed both hands on her hips. "So, is there a Misses Mack back at home? I don't mean to pry or anything. I'm just curious." @Mack

Edited by Anemone

OOC: I believe you can roll for a Mini Dungeon on your next post, that will be post 40.

ID: 80807
LD: 9 (No Mat)

Energy Full

"What's wrong with taste drinking," the Vice Commander asked, quirking a red eyebrow at Anemone as he poked around in the dirt with the haft of Invictus and continued to turn up a goose egg in terms of finding something that would be both useful for and suitable to crafting. Meanwhile, there was a rumbling growl and Chewie came flying out of the blackberry brambles like the Kool-Aid Man. The bear waddled in the direction of Anemone and then collapsed, with his distended belly, over her feet and held up his front paws so she would know to pick him up and carry him. He had eaten his fill, for a few moments anyway, and now it was time for the odd furless creatures to serve as his means of conveyance and since his master clearly wasn't going to do that it left only one possible option.

"Nope, no Misses Mack," the ginger soldier said, quirking an eyebrow at Anemone again. She certainly seemed to be rather forward with such things. "Just a pair of sisters, both of whom are in here. You?"

ID: 80906
LD:19 + 8 = Advanced Dungeon Found

Chewie had seemed to have his fill of blackberries, his face was stained in the juices and squashed bits of fruit that stuck there. The woman gave him a look with a small smile, he seemed rather tired from his travels of foraging for food and thought he would do well to be picked up. The girl was not so strong and he was a hefty mass of muscle. When Mack had related his answer to her, she nodded. "I see. You have some sisters, I remember I met that one Magda if I recall. I can certainly see the family resemblance. As for me, no...I had no one back home." She would have told him that she actually never had a boyfriend before, or even held hands with another guy. But she had day dreamed of being that Princess and finding that right guy that she could spend that Fairy Tale ending with. She shook her head, and thought it best to put the subject to sleep.

Taking a moment to step over the bear cub, the woman saw an interested knot in a tree. "That looks different..." feigning danger or any other possibly bad scenario, the woman began to examine it and her fingers lightly touched over the surface of the tree. There was a small rumble, "Oh dear...not again..." and then she went sliding downwards as the ground opened up from below her. She had clawed dirt and mud with her nails trying desperately to save herself. She had landed in a thick bowl of mud soup below her, everything that was white on her uniform had been splattered with mud and brown. She sighed heavily and waved back upwards sitting in the ground covered in mud, "I'm ok..." then there was a pop up indicating a Sub Dungeon had been discovered. She gave a rather sour look and glared at the mocking message, "Good news, I found you a sub dungeon..." she said with a bit more of volume in her voice. 

"And now I need to clean myself up..." @Mack

Edited by Anemone