[PP-F4] Beauty Incarnated <Itzal and Kasier>

It had been a while since they had a date.  This time however Itzal was arranging it.  And he planned to arrange the next one too.  Today he wanted to take Kasier someplace he had found.  Someplace quiet and filled with beauty.  Although he had hated the process, the time he had spent on this floor helped increase his resistance to the cold until he could ignore it completely.  He intended to make this night pleasant for Kasier, and he also wanted to make up for the lack of time the two were able to have in the ball that night.  The fact that there were many players around had made it uncomfortable for Kasier, which therefore made it uncomfortable for Itzal.  That's why he scouted this particular place he was thinking of to make sure players wouldn't come across it.  Once he had ensured this he sent Kasier a message, asking to meet him on the floor this day.  If she was cold he would give her the trench coat of his Twilight cloak gear.  Velnia sat on his shoulder as they waited, looking for something to keep her from getting bored.  Velnia didn't get cold simply because she had electricity raging through her insides all the time.  His ring, Beauty Incarnated, was on his right hand.

@Kasier

• 1 month later...

It's been a while hasn't it? It's been a while since she had had an adventure. The constant paranoia that death awaits her at any moment had finally caught up to her and as a result, she had failed to make any progress in this game for quite the time. Kasier sighed, looking outside the window of her room in Itzal's shop. Her shop had been abandoned for at least a month by now and she didn't exactly miss the place either. It was unfortunate that this game does not allow change in profession or she would've changed it to a different one by now. First floor was sunny - like it always was. There were young players playing around in the market places and shopkeepers who help players on the front lines through their services constantly roaming the floor. The amount of people on this floor was enough to make Kasier. And no matter how many times people argue of its beauty, there is no way that Kasier will be swayed to think otherwise. Itzal had left early that morning to do whatever he did while she stayed home, preparing food in case he wanted some. It's been the same routine really... As Kasier did not really feel the inspiration to go outside. She had, however, promised Itzal to go on a date with him for the first time in a long time after he sent her a message about it. He deserves it... And she wanted to enjoy herself in this game again. Kasier rolled over on her bed, cuddling into a ball as she once again fell asleep, waiting for the time to arrive for her to exit the shop.

Kasier yawned, standing on the top of the teleportation zone as she was suddenly absorbed by a white ray of light. The next things she knew, she was on the fourth floor. Snow, she remembered, putting her right hand right in front of her face to catch a snowflake that instantly melted on her hand. I would certainly love a trench coat or at least something thicker than what I'm wearing, Kasier thought, walking towards the direction that Itzal should be in and leaving small prints on the thin layer of snow behind her. Soon, she saw Itzal and Velnia in the distance and with a slight half-smile, she greeted both of them.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

First thing to happen was Velnia taking flight and shooting towards Kasier, cuddling with the player and nuzzling her head against Kasier's cheek.  Itzal smiled as he watched Velnia do so.  Despite the fact that Kasier was in the same building as them, Velnia acted as if she hadn't seen her for the longest time.  It was adorable.  What was more adorable was the fact that Velnia was now trying to lie in Kasier's arms with her little paws in the air like a kitten.  Itzal chuckled at that point and walked over.  He missed spending time with Kasier, though he knew she needed her private time and he knew she had her reasons.  As he approached he took off his Trench Coat and walked behind Kasier to put it on her.  "Last time you told me that while you loved the beauty of snow, you didn't exactly like the cold."  After giving her the coat he walked in front of her with a smile.

@Kasier

Before Kasier could reach Itzal, Velnia charged forward, flying towards her, forcing the blonde girl to embrace the dragon in her arms and chuckle a bit as well as the dragon shot up to her cheeks and rubbed against it. Kasier opened her eyes when the dragon fell into her arms, shooting her paws into the air as she lay on Kasier's arms. She loved spending time with Velnia and Itzal because this was the time that she can truly release all her seriousness and tension. Itzal is the only one that she shows her less serious side to... And that's only because she can't force herself not to. Affection equals pain when someone dies... And it occasionally guilts her that she has developed such a relationship with someone else. But that's the heart of a human being... And she had learned to embrace it. "I don't know what you've been feeding her, Felix, but she seems a bit heavier than the last time that I interacted with her." She said, jokingly as Itzal walked over. That was when the man took off his trench coat and placed it over her back - as if he had sensed Kasier's cold. He reads me like a book. Kasier thought, avoiding eye contact and hence failing to see the smile that the man had given her. With that, Itzal began to walk forwards before she could even thank him for the coat.

Before he could get very far though, she bursted forwards and grabbed onto his arm, squeezing it tightly as she pushed her body closer to his. "Let's walk like this. I don't want you to be cold because you give me your coat." Kasier whispered, "So. Where are we going?" And that was when she saw the ring. The cold and ruby ring on his right hand. "Eh? What's this?"

@Itzal

When Kasier mentioned that Velnia was heavier than last time Itzal paused and looked at Velnia in the eyes.  Velnia grinned shyly with a cute little face that screamed 'guilty as charged'.  Itzal shook his head with mild laughter.  "Well what do you know?  There's finally a side effect from the amount of food you stuff yourself with.  Maybe you'll learn to slow down now eh?"  Velnia rolled and snuggled in Kasier's arm in response, causing Itzal to laugh a little more.  He noted that she chose to avoid eye contact as he gave her his coat.  Why she chose to do so he wasn't sure, but if there was anyone Itzal trusted it was Kasier.  She didn't give him any reason to doubt her in any way thus far.  To be quite honest he'd trust her with his life.  And he would give it his all to protect her till the end.  A second after they started walking she had shot forward and grabbed his arm, pressing herself against him.  Itzal blushed mildly at first but after she made her request he smiled and nodded.  "Alright then."  He appreciated her thoughts and kindness, though even if she didn't he wouldn't have been bothered.  After spending so much time on this floor he was growing an immunity to the cold.  Not that he didn't feel it, just that he could ignore it fairly well.  Regardless if it meant he could be close to Kasier then he'd welcome it.  She asked him where they were going and he smiled.  "Well we were kind of separated during the time at the dance.  That as well as the boss that so rudely interrupted, I think we deserve a second round.  And this time we'll be alone, nobody to bother us or stare."  That's when she noticed the ring.  He smiled and lifted his hand in the air to show it.  "It's my accuracy item.  The name of it is Beauty Incarnated.  It's got a nice ring to it don't you think?"  As he said this he was once again blown away with Kasier's natural beauty.

@Kasier

Kasier nodded. She remembered the dance event from a couple of weeks ago. That dance, overall, was not a pleasant event except for the few moments of dancing that she had with Itzal. Other than that, however, Kasier had regretted going to that dance. Sure, it was more time spent with Itzal but she had felt extremely awkward showing up in the blue dress that she always wore to formal events. She didn't know whether people were actually looking at them but she felt like she had eyes on her from the moment that she walked in. And for a second in that event, she was tempted to just walk out. Kasier nodded. A second round, she would certainly like that. Hopefully this time they wouldn't be interrupted by anything or anyone.

Allowing Kasier to cling onto his right arm, Itzal brought up his hand, showing the ring as it glared from the slight sunlight that was shining despite the snow. In addition, because everything else was white all around, the ring was only brought out more and more due to its unique colors. "Red and gold." Kasier noted, looking at the ring that Itzal was showing her. "Huh. I didn't get a ring as an equipment on purpose. I wonder when I'll be getting one." Kasier said, teasing the black-haired man that she adored so much. "If I'm ever to get a ring. It better be the most beautiful thing yet still not catch the eyes of others. I think I would want a basic one with lining designs." She finished with a sigh.

@Itzal

No other person matched Kasier in his mind.  She was beautiful and not just a natural and incredible beauty on the outside.  But she had a strong and yet gentle light on the inside that bested her outer beauty tenfold.  Not only this but while she was extremely kind, she was also focused, mature.  Able to be serious when needed.  While Itzal believed she was perfect for him he knew that he couldn't hold her on such a high pedestal.  Humans made mistakes, we all did.  Jesus who was perfect needed to come first.  With him on the top, all other relationships would flourish.  When she mentioned how she didn't get a ring with enhancements and how she wondered if she'd get one soon, Itzal could tell that was a joke.  However he couldn't help but wonder if she was secretly asking him.  This was one of those situations where even though Itzal was intelligent he couldn't figure things out.  In the end he had already decided to go with his gut as to what he'd do and where.  He also had an idea of what he wanted to doWhen she mentioned how it had better be beautiful and yet not draw attention his eyes nearly gave it away...  Nearly.  Itzal had the perfect gift for her.  He leaned his head against her.  "Maybe I'll order one for you someday."  Soon enough they reached the area.  It was a clearing that Itzal had found.  He placed glowing crystals around the edge of the circle which helped to melt the snow away.  The ground was stone so he made sure to scrape away all of the ice before inviting Kasier here.  With the soft glow of the crystals, and the gentle light of the moon, he felt this clearing was the perfect place to finish what they started.  He smiled to her.  "This is where I was taking you." 

@Kasier

Itzal responded with perhaps the most unromantic answer that she had ever heard. Well, he wasn't the most romantic man ever breathed so it was to be expected. It wasn't the ring that she craved, but the hidden message behind the ring. If she only wanted the ring, she could literally travel to any shop and purchase it for a couple hundred Col and with the money that she had accumulated from questing in this game, she already had way more than a couple of hundred so she could definitely afford any ring that she wanted. However, that was not what she wanted - like stated before, she only wanted what the ring would imply. Kasier stayed close to Itzal as the two players reached a clearing - an open spot within the snowy forest of the fourth floor. The middle of the clearing was stone, somehow uncontaminated with the snow that came down rapidly on this floor nonstop. That sure made her wonder why the floor was not carpeted by snow. She was glad that it wasn't though because it sure added to the scene. "Huh. I've never noticed this place before. I don't think I've been here." Kasier stated dreamily, trying to remember whether the place was familiar to her. After failing to recall anything, she proceeded, "It sure is beautiful though. What do we do here? Is there a place to sit? I guess we can sit on the stone, though it might be a bit cold on that surface." She finished.

@Itzal

Kasier mentioned that she hadn't seen this place before.  He nodded.  "Not many players know of this place.  That's why I picked it out.  The likelihood that anyone will walk in and spot us is two percent.  Five at a maximum.  So we'll be alone this time."  He smiled to Kasier and held her hand.  The place was truly beautiful and quiet.  It took a while for him to find this place but it was well worth it.  Itzal smiled when Kasier asked if there was a place to sit.  While she continued he opened his menu and pulled out a table and two chairs.  They were very beautiful but not overly done.  Simple yet elegant essentially, and placed them correctly.  "I thought ahead."  He gestured for her to take a seat as he pulled her chair out.  He'd wait for her to sit down before he moved to his own seat and sat down.  The two were finally having another date and were alone.  "So how've you been lately?  It's been a while since I've seen you out and about."

@Kasier

Kasier listened as the man stated that the two will definitely be alone this time. It had been a while, hasn't it? She had wanted to spend time with Itzal under the beautiful sky as the snow poured down upon the world. This was quite the calming place and she was finally relaxing. It was a good break from the usual level grinding and the such despite her not having put too much effort into improving her skills and stats. Honestly, she did not have very much level grinding left to complete until she can officially declare herself as a front liner. That had been her goal and she had fulfilled it by participating in a floor boss a couple of months ago. Who would've thought that she would fall behind after taking such a short break? I shouldn't be thinking about this. Kasier thought, shaking her head in frustration as she blinked a few times before looking at Itzal, realizing that he had asked her a question. "I mean, I've basically spent every day in your shop. I guess I've kind of ran out of gas for level grinding. What's the point of grinding so much for levels? I don't want to be the best player in this game and I just want to reach the front lines... That had been my goal and I participated in a boss raid a couple of months ago. After doing that, I really didn't have anything else to strive for so I ended up not doing anything. Now that I no longer qualify for the front lines, I guess my motivation to obtain skill points has once again returned. I guess you'll be seeing me out a lot now. And besides, I spend a lot of time in your shop. You can always visit me in my room." Kasier laughed, the last sentence wasn't a very serious one.

@Itzal

Kasier told Itzal that she had run out of a drive for level grinding.  He nodded understandingly.  She was right in that it was stupid to grind simply to get stronger in levels.  That was one of the many problems in Aincrad right now.  Nobody seemed to care much about helping other players.  All they wanted to do was get stronger and strong enough to grab the last hit item from a boss and keep it for themselves, even if they don't need it.  Or get strong enough to earn boasting points.  Nobody seemed to care about getting the floor bosses cleared out.  Not to mention that the higher a level players became, the stronger the bosses seemed to be getting.  Lower level players couldn't join and thus the amount of players fighting on the front lines was dropping.  Especially since many of the players on the front lines have been seen less and less.  Kasier mentioned how she wanted to participate and help in the front lines, not be the best.  Itzal nodded to this but didn't interrupt.  She said that since she wasn't qualified for the front lines she would work on level grinding once again to get to that point.  However when she mentioned how he could see her in her room Itzal, being naive to general jokes, started to blush before she laughed.  When she laughed he calmed down a bit and added a little light laughter that was clearly a weak attempt to hide his embarrassment.  "Well you're definitely right in that nobody should grind to become the best.  Unfortunately the front lines seems to be filled with that.  But we can talk about such matters another time.  You hungry at all?"  Yes he brought food.  Before anyone could say or do anything however, Velnia flew in suddenly and dropped a red tablecloth on the table as well as one of Itzal's song crystals.  Itzal blinked.  "So that's where that song went."  Itzal legitimately didn't expect Velnia to do that but eh, it worked out anyways.  Velnia sat on a branch where Itzal had stored food for her to enjoy. 

OOC- The song crystal can contain your song @Kasier, so we can listen to it IC as well : D

"Yeah sorry. This is a really bad time to talk about the front lines." Kasier said, trailing off as Velnia dropped a song crystal playing a piece of music as the two players sat there. "Itzal. You are one amazing man. I don't know how you do it. I know that the front lines always criticize you for being a scout and not doing enough damage, but how do you manage to put aside their words and not let it affect you? If I were you, I would've changed to a DPS a long time ago in order to satisfy everyone's needs. You, on the other hand, manage to be completely unfazed by their words. To me, that's incredible. In fact, that's not the only thing that is incredible about you. I can't keep myself from falling more and more in love with you." Kasier said, blushing as she allowed her feelings to come rushing out. She knew that she had not spent enough time with Itzal and she wanted to make up for that - after all, he was the one person that she would willingly spend all her days with.

The place was beautiful - the sky was clear yet snow fell on this lonely earth. The flowers had been covered up by a white blanket and on top of that think blanket, Kasier and Itzal sat together, undisturbed and unbothered by the troubles of this world and the troubles of this game. They were completely free and able to communicate with each other. Kasier smiled - what she was looking at... This is what she keeps on living for. "Yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind some food if you have any." She said, switching to a casual tone.

@Itzal

Itzal didn't know why she apologized.  She was an excellent business woman and he loved talking about tactics, details and the like.  For now however he wanted to focus on spending the night with Kasier.  The dance that had gone wrong finally done properly.  Then Kasier had given him a compliment.  He listened to what she had to say and he noticed her blush at the end, which of course, in turn, caused him to blush a little bit.  "It's actually pretty simple when you think about it.  It's the same thing as in school, or anywhere really.  I don't want others to peer pressure me into being something else rather than what my original goal is.  If I changed my goals on my own that would be fine.  But I'm not going to let something someone else says change the way I think just cause they think I'm an idiot.  Not only that but God made me a certain way.  Why should I deny the gifts he gave me because others told me?  I want to make use of them and choose my own path."  He smiled to Kasier.  "You're pretty strong in your own way.  And there's so much about you that I love.  You have a stone face out in public, but in truth your heart is the softest I know.  You do everything you can to help others in any way possible even though everyone else thinks you're nothing but cold and rude.  While I still don't fully understand why you shield your real self from others, I think I understand some.  And I'll no doubt learn more about you the longer we're together."  Upon her request for food, Itzal began to open his menu when Velnia stopped him.  She looked at the two of them before flying off.  Itzal sat there, his face completely stunned.  When she returned she had a plate of...  Crock pot balsamic pork loin roast balanced on her back which she expertly slid off her wing onto the table in front of Kasier.  Itzal stared at it then her as she went to grab a second.  "..... Velnia?  Are you trying to be the Waitress?"  Velnia grinned as she slid the second one down.  A grin that blared to Itzal, 'What do you mean trying?'

Spoiler

58f5849439eff_Datefood.thumb.jpg.275ea505983acaf7e7afbbff5f509e3f.jpg

@Kasier

"I shield myself from the public because, in a game of life and death, emotions are not a good thing. People must make sacrifices in order to carry on and move up the floors and that means people will have to die as a result. Emotions only get in the way in games such as this - that is what I have learned. However, you came along, sending my entire plan of not being connected to anyone to turmoils. I do not know whether you are a present from God or a curse - but He sent you to me and I thank him for it."  Kasier sighed, she says that but she knew deep down that death could come and take their lives at any moment. One mistake, one miscalculation, one error was enough to drop their health points all the way down to zero - they would die forever. And because of the fact that the bond had developed to a stage that is far beyond all relationships... If death comes to one of them, who knows whether the other one will let it go? Kasier knows already that if Itzal dies, she'll never live it down... A broken woman, that is what she might become.

Which is exactly why I'm working to be a tank so I can protect him. Kasier thought. He's exposed to damage because of his weak mitigation but if I'm a tank, I can make up for that. She thought, smiling, I just need to work hard and get as much skill points has I can. "Learn more about me? You know practically everything about me, Itzal. I can't hide anything from you even if I try to. And you... You can't hide anything from me. We'll only learn more and more about each other as time passes but no matter what happens, I'll always be by your side." Kasier said, grinning a wide grin. A wide grin that she hasn't made since the beginning of this game. Back during the first couple of weeks that she had first been active. Back... Back when all she would do was smile. Back when all she would do was giggle and shower others with love. Back when she was clothed in innocence. Itzal. You are a remarkable man. You've changed me for the better. Kasier looked up as Velnia came down with the food that she had requested, "Well, thank you, waitress Velnia. May I have a cup of juice to go along with my meal?"

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Kasier and for the first time in a while he found that he disagreed with her statement.  Emotions and passion gave people purpose.  If you didn't have a purpose you couldn't continue living.  Sure you could survive but survival and living were two completely different things.  To live with a purpose gives you, well, purpose and fulfillment.  Itzal felt that, while they needed to be controlled, emotions were vital to the survival of players.  However he would not bring up his point.  He was here on a date with his girlfriend, not to debate with her.  There would be plenty of time to talk about things like that at another time.  At her last comment Itzal chuckled.  "I'm uh, not sure if that was a diss or a compliment."  He was smiling to show he wasn't serious and making another very poor attempt at a joke.  However he saw Kasier grin widely.  Something he hadn't seen her done since the first time they met.  He loved it when he got her to smile, but the sheer joy behind this grin?  This was even better.  And it warmed his heart to the core.  At her comment to Velnia the purple dragon puffed out her chest and gave an awkward bow before flying off to get orange juice.  Itzal stared after her for a moment.  ".....Do you think she stole a restaurant in her pocket?"  Itzal would wait until Kasier began her meal first and then would eat.  Thus he waited until after Velnia came back with Kasier's preferred juice and after she started he'd take a bite.  The meat wasn't bad at all.  In fact it was really good.  A perfect balance of everything.  "Velnia where did you get this?"  Velnia grinned and winked at him, as if to say 'A magician never share's her secrets'.  After staring at her for a bit he shook his head.  "Know what?  Never mind I don't want to know."

@Kasier

"Well, does it matter where she got them from? She can get food out way faster than I can cook. I think we should just like her do all the cooking from now on. Sure saves me a lot of time if she does it." Kasier said, knowing that it was not possible but attempting to make the conversation more interesting for both parties. A direct influence on the players from the game is the loss of ability to engage in proper conversations. It seemed that in this game, there were only so many things that one can talk about and a lot of the conversations that some players tried to spark only ended in an awkward silence. Kasier could sense that this conversation needed a bit of a boost. She needed a new topic to switch to in order to keep the conversation interesting. "So, have you considered getting a house yet? I know a house is extremely expensive but as time goes on, players realize that the Col in their inventory goes wasted. Perhaps one day we can even get ourselves a house instead of that crappy shop you got. Then, I might actually be able to cook in a decently organized kitchen instead of random items scattered around, waiting to be used. Geez. I guess it's kind of selfish for me to say this since I'm literally broke as a healer."

@Itzal

Itzal listened to her reply to his comment and nodded.  "Yeah that's true.  Though it's just one out of a thousand questions I've conjured up involving her."  When she mentioned how Velnia could do the cooking Itzal chuckled.  He took a bite of his food during the short span of silence.  When he heard Kasier ask if he had considered getting a house.  He grinned.  "Actually I've had plans for a while now.  I've almost got enough col now.  I picked a deadline out though, so either I need to get the last of it soon or I'll need to borrow the last bit.  I think I have ten or twenty thousand col remaining left.  For some reason the option to purchase housing on one of the lower floors opened up to me a while back.  It confused me but I'm not going to let an opportunity like that to slip away.  I've been thinking about getting a house on the second or eighth floor."  He took another bite and after swallowing he chuckled.  "Also, I wouldn't call my shop crappy.  Cramped maybe, but not crappy.  It's pretty decent for a shop."  He listened to Kasier mention how she was broke and looked at her.  "Kasier you're never broke as long as I'm not."  He smiled gently as he said so.  "By the way, any ideas on what my house should look like?  I'm not exactly sure what.  As you could tell with my shop, I'm not the best at choosing colors."

@Kasier

Kasier blushed in embarrassment as she realized how rude she sounded when she said what she said. Of course, Itzal's shop was extremely precious to him and she had no right to go around calling other people's shops crappy. She lived in it for goodness sake! A careless mistake in her wording and speech had resulted in her rudeness and that was why she did not speak as often as she does in public than in comparison with talking to Itzal. Because she knew that Itzal would not be offended if she makes a silly mistake while talking. Of course, she sure hoped that it was so.

"Oh geez. Sorry, excuse my words," Kasier began, nervously putting both hands up as she spoke apologetically, "I didn't mean to call your shop crappy... I don't know what happened. I guess I can't English. What I was trying to say was you can do with something much better. I really didn't mean to call one of your most precious possessions crappy. I guess sometimes I just say the wrong things." Kasier finished.

"Mhm. Well. It's your house so you should be the one to decide it. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good way to decorate your own house once you buy it, right? It depends on what you like! You like a lot of things so it shouldn't be that hard to decide on a theme to color the house with. And also, I'm not using your money." Kasier said, crossing her arms and looking away with a grunt.

@Itzal

Itzal watched as Kasier started freaking out about calling his shop crappy and guessed that she must not have noticed that it didn't bother him.  "Hey, Kasier, it's ok really.  I knew what you meant don't worry.  Also, to be honest you're the only one who speaks English.  SAO is translating our words to each other's language...  Maybe you could teach me English though.  I'll need to know it after we leave Aincrad."  Yet another topic he hadn't really cared about learning.  He really should be caring more about his homeland and learn about it.  After all it was where he was born.  For some reason however he hadn't cared much for researching America.  He would now of course, since Kasier lived there.  Kasier mentioned how he should be the one to decide how to decorate it and he began to think for a bit.  He didn't want something flashy obviously, and he wanted it to look nice and cozy.  No matter what he couldn't help but think of a cottage.  Oh well, a cottage it was then.  After that would come the decorating but that wasn't going to be too difficult.  Kasier didn't seem to pick up on why he asked her this but that was probably for the better.  Then she said something that confused him.  He blinked.  "What do you mean use my money?  Were you planning on buying something soon?"  He took another bite of his food, their meal slowly being eaten.  Itzal couldn't help but wonder if Velnia had something else up her sleeve.  This was surely and interesting night thanks to her.

@Kasier

Kasier shrugged and smiled, "Haha, ok. I guess it's kind of hard to teach someone a language in a game that auto-translates things that we say. Maybe I can teach you once we escape this game." Kasier paused before addressing the other question, "Well, you said that I'm never poor if you aren't and that implies that I want to use your money. I don't like using other people's money, even if it's yours.... Well, unless it's in a desperate moment but for my dignity, if I am poor, just let me be poor please." Kasier grinned. She knew that her stubborn personality is easily overcome by Itzal's methods of doing things. That's something that he does extremely well, isn't it? After all, she had been fallen in love the moment that she was stabbed through the heart by Itzal's blade. How funny... The fact that the moment he stabbed her would lead to a moment such as this. Getting back on track, she is not an idiot... If she needs the help financially, she will definitely ask Itzal for help but if she is not in that tight of a situation, no help would be needed from him as long as she can help it. "Well, when you do eventually buy that house of yours, I sure hope you don't mind me moving in with you. I'm sure Velnia would love to have an assistant cook who can help her out sometimes."  Kasier chuckled. Her life had been going great recently - no drama, no action, no anger. Everything was smooth and she would like for it to continue that way. The floor reaching pace will increase eventually and in no time, we'll be out of this game. 

@Itzal