[PP-F4] Beauty Incarnated <Itzal and Kasier>

Itzal nodded, the same smile mirroring on his own face.  "Thanks, I'd like that.  If there's anyone I'd want to learn things about America from, it's you."  It was true.  Kasier was the first actual drive he had to learn more about that country.  Then as he continued eating, nearly finished with his meal, she clarified what she meant and he looked at her with understanding.  He closed his eyes and smiled.  "Alright, I understand.  Don't hesitate if it's an emergency, or consumables for an event boss or boss raid though."  He took his last bite and listened to Kasier asking him if she could move in with him.  She also threw in the part about having Velnia as an assistant cook.  Velnia, who was swooping by to take Itzal's plate, closed her eyes and grinned cutely at Kasier before dashing off.  He noticed she took Kasier's plate as well and noticed that it was empty.  Well then, he supposed it was time.  "Of course you can come with me Kasier.  You are staying in my shop after all."  He smiled to her when he said this before standing up.  "Well, now that the wonderful meal is over with, I think it's time we finished something."  He walked over to her and offered his hand.  "Kasier, may I have this dance?"  And with that the two players danced, properly this time.  With no fear of being watched by others, no nervous actions.  Just the two of them alone in the moonlight, with nobody else in sight.

That was the night Itzal kissed another woman for the first time.

Summary

Both players receive 1 sp and 200 col

@Kasier