<Which Burns the hottest?> DHA. 1 (PP-F1) Sey

Hidden sat in one of the chairs of Sey's shop, watching as he did things with his shop. I was not long after the dance, and she felt the feelings for him getting stronger, but they were not at the maximum just yet. At the moment, she adorned a black T- Shirt, black pants, and black boots. Shadow's Bite rest on the table beside her aimlessly. "What would you like to do now, Casper?" She never knew what he thought about her nickname to him. She stood and slowly began to walk forward. "Perhaps a quest you have yet to finish? They are coming out with quite a few more now" She smiled brightly and stopped a foot or so away from him. She knew it was impossible for him to have done all the quests, and she herself needed to be able to get stronger so they could go along together to places. She slid her hands into his and swung them back and forth. She needed to get him to get out of his shop lately. He had been working a lot in it. She had run out materials, which she would need to go out and refill, but no really was not the time for that. She wanted to get better. Her chances of finding another Unique for a while was very small. 'I wonder if today, or even tommorow will be the day' She kept that to herself though. She had been over here for a few hours talking to him, and they needed to getout and do something. 

@Sey

He had two big orders on the way as he was trying to make as many lucky and alcoholic meals as he possibly could, rushing through them while dishing them out as perfect items, successfully, adding more skill to his craft as his next goal was to be able to make them even easier. Only one person managed to grandmaster their craft, and that was good for them, but he planned to take that one step further and being able to reach that goal as well. Though for the topic of quests that Hidden mention, he would recall one in particular. "Well Hidden, there IS this one quest series we could start. Dragon Hunting I believe, and it's on this floor as well. Doesn't offer much as reward, but we could climb up the series and get a lot of things at the end of it." The snow-haired player would explain before leaving the materials he had been working on behind before proceeding to wash his hands. Once that had been done, he would dry them, only for them to be held by the lady's all of a sudden. Recently, she had been wanting to do something with him, and it would not be fair for him to just deny her request. Giving in to her intentions, he would chuckle lightly. "All riiiiiight, you win." Sey would reply in turn to her attempts. "We shall take of the dragons? Also, may I have a least one hand back please?" Ahhh, jokes.

Hidden stood there inches away from the man. He mentioned a quest series out there. He said there was many of them, and they give little rewards but at the end, they would get a ton of rewards. She smiled. "We hunt dragons then" Dragons were not the thing she was thinking, but the chances of him not having done another quest was quite small. He then requested one of his hands back. She shrugged and let go of both of his hands and returning to retrieve her dagger that laid on the table. She reeqquiped her cloak, and her position that was viewable changed. She would now be much harder to hit. She still had no accessory to equip, but she was getting one soon. She smiled at Sey and said, "Ready to go? I should be fine, and we could come back here to finish your orders later I guess" She placed her dagger in its sheath in her sleeve. She wasn't sure what she was after more. Training, or more time with Sey. Putting them together was a nice way to have things. 

@Sey

Looks like he was going to be going out of his shop today, which he could probably use in his life a bit more now. A long needed break was in order, and it was nice knowing that someone was willing to help him with that. "After you though." Sey would explain as he would lean his back against the door for her to go through. It felt like it had been yerterday when the both of them went to the dance. And since this, he felt like he needed to hang around with her more. For one thing, dance lessons! But overall, she was just a genuinely sweet but smart lady as well. Soon, she will be strong as well if she were to keep showing the ambition that she did. "So Hidden, what's new with you? How is your shop doing?" The snow-haired player would ask loosely as he would kick his leg up a bit, letting it lazily swing as he would turn his head to her so that he could look to her in the eyes. "I saw your sign and heard you went up a bit in your craft. So you seem to be doing well, right?"

@Hidden

She smiled as they walked over towards the door. She exited first and turned as she walked backwards as he followed. "You really should get out more. After you started to really focus on making food, you have slacked a bit on other things" She giggled and turned to face forward. He asked her a question, mostly on how her shop had been doing. "Oh, well its been fine enough. It really has been slowing down a bit since I started to run out of materials again, but now I have gatherer." She smiled taking a second to pause before continuing. "Now, I am mainly going to focus on damage. I need to get it up so I can more than search for things" Her face turned to a frown as she thought of her current damage. That's why she needed to work on it. She seen the edge of town, and the bench that they had met at. "It might be a little too much to ask, but what might your fatal flaw be? You know, the flaw that might be the difference between life or death for you or another? I happen to be curious" She did not expect much, most did not know their flaw until it was far too late. 

@Sey

She would tell him that he was too focused on his crafts, and that he was lacking in the other fields. His head would twist to the side away from her with playful defiance. "I would never do that!" Of course, he jested before returning his head back to it's original position. "Gatherer is such a wise investment, I'm glad you have it. It's definitely worth it." He explained as he would stretch his arms up in the air, stretching them a little bit before bringing them back down to their original position. "A weakness of mine? For the build I have, I am trying to cover all corners, leave nothing left open. If that means I could never be great at damage, then so be it. But if I could block attacks while healing someone at the same time, I would be proud to do so. But it requires a lot of skill points... Which is why I am the first official balance build player in the game." He would then turn to her with curiosity dancing in his eyes. "Why do you ask?"

She laughed as he denied his slacking. He then cut to the chase with her question. The way he put it, he just explained his build. Fatal flaws were more based upo  his personality, but perhaps he picked his build because of the way he was. "Well, It would not be your true fatal flaw, as that would be more of something that involved your personality, but one of your flaws might be that you are a jack of all trades, but you will master none" She stopped herself so she did not sound cold. He would be decent at everything, but would never be able to cover everything. He would always be a step behind someone else. She kept on moving forward. He then asked her why she had asked. "Well, if you plan to train with someone a lot for long periods of time, you need to know their weaknesses so you can fill up that space. If the other person does not know, then there may be a chance that something might happen unexpectedly. Personally, i don't think it would affect battle but mine would be Inferiority. I don't feel like I matter most of the time." She looked away, hoping he would not try to comfort her for her flaw. It was something she had to overcome her own. Not pity herself and stay weak. 

@Sey

"Hey, as long as I don't end up falling short to something, I don't mind not ever being a master at any of the fields. While it would be nice, it's not necessary. Overrated to me in all honesty." He would reply as he rolled his left wrist in a circle, looking at it with an indifferent facial expression as he recalled others saying things similar to that sort of thing. Little did they know that words like those only pushed him further, rather than held him back. His father trained him with that, yelling, telling him what to do, putting him down, but only to bring him back up and reward him. It was a tough process, but Sey made it. "Well it's only based on mentality. If you want to think you're useless, feel free. But in order to advance in this game, you have to level up and gain stats." He would then put his left pointer finger to the side of his own head. "No one can ever tell me that my build and I are both weak and get away with it. I fuel off of hate and make something amazing out of it."

She listened carefully to Sey, but remained silent. She believed she crossed the line just a bit. She began to move faster. They were already quite far int the plains. "So.... how has you gui-" She was cut off my a rustling noise further up in the grass. She watched as a small baby dragon crept onto the rock in front of them by at least ten feet. "Do you think that is your quest mob we have to hunt? Its a rather small dragon, I was expecting a huge one" She pulled out her dagger and stood there just a second. "You should go in first, you are the one actually dealing damage" He slunk back a little bit giving him a bit more space. She loved to watch him fight as well. It was fast and hard to keep track of his spear. This dragon would not stand a chance as long as Sey was there. A hit or two and that creature was gone. Sey could if he tried. He was the only successful of the balance build, making him practically unstoppable if you tried to mess with him. 

@Sey

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

[0] Hidden 200/200 HP <> 20/20 EN
[0] Sey ???/??? HP <> ??/?? EN

Rhaegal 125/125

The being was so petite, it did not even stand a chance. Not only was it outnumbered, but it was such a small enemy. "This is without a doubt our target. It's a series of quests, its expected that they start off small." He would explain, throwing his spear up behind his back before kicking it back over his head. When it was right in front of him, he would grab the weapon before lashing out at the dragon in front of him as it tried to retaliate against him. It attempted a simple body ram, but to no avail as it's sloppy movements and poor speed would result in it meeting the tip of his spear. Upon impact, he would slice downwards to slam the monster to the ground before slashing it ten more times while it was grounded without hesitation, leaving one hit at the end of it. With that, he would sweep the dragon with his spear as if it were golf ball, knocking it up in the air with a low amount of health. "It seems to have some mitigation. But we should have this handled within a few seconds. What do you think is the next approach to take?"

Spoiler

[0] @Hidden 200/200 HP <> 20/20 EN
[1] Sey 760/760 HP <> 63/76 EN

Rhaegal 6/125

ID: 77620

BD: 3 + 3 ACC = 6
LD: 15
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 25 = 119 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry (12 x 1)

MD: 1

Edited by Sey

OOC You appear to have forgotten to roll for LD.... Your LD:15, no ability activated

Hidden  watched as Sey stepped forward, appearing to feel a bit bored with the creature they had found. He kicked the creature up and slammed his weapon into it as if it were just a mere little boss. Compared to him, the dragon was nothing. He could probably do this in his sleep, and still not take any damage. She watched as the dragon's health dropped a considerable amount and she frowned. It looked weak and frail. It was a bit depressing to see it in a state like this. As Sey mentioned a approach she said, "I don't know what exactly you mean by that, but finish it quickly. There is no real point for me to attack" She sheathed her dagger and turned, allowing the man to finish the beast. She was not yet strong enough to take on such a creature. 'It kind of sucks I am not capable of finishing it from here, so I can just let him take it on from here. No point in wasting my energy' Sey was strong enough to finish it himself. She was getting stronger, but not fast enough. Perhaps these quests could help her. 

@Sey

[0] Hidden 200/200 HP <> 20/20 EN
[1] Sey 760/760 HP <> 63/76 EN

Rhaegal 6/125

Edited by Hidden

"Not a problem, captain." Sey would reply in turn, measuring the amount of mitigation he did to the amount of damage he was able to inflict. One might have felt a bit sorry for the dragon considering how small it was. Unfortunately, he had grown so used to this sort of thing. In the game, it was do this or end up dying trying. Had he been stupid and gone too easy like he did with the Dark elf back when he was new, his body would be dissolved with the data that the game had, not alive like he was right now. Without giving it a chance to counteract he would pounce towards it once again with his eyes locked onto the legs before sweeping it, causing the monster to be launched into the air a bit before piercing the spear in a barrage one again, ten more hits to the chest while it was airborne before finishing it off with a slice to the side to knock it to the side. As a result, it would shatter to pieces of data. "And I think we're done, captain. Shall we check to see if there is any loot?"

Spoiler

[0] @Hidden 200/200 HP <> 20/20 EN
[2] Sey 760/760 HP <> 63/76 EN

Rhaegal 0/125

ID: 77626

BD: 9
LD: 4
Dmg: 13 x 12 x 1 = 156 - 25 = 131 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry (12 x 1)

MD: 1

Edited by Sey

Hidden sighed as he called her captain. "We are partners, I am not in control of this" He moved forward silently, launching the poor creature into the air and slashing it like no other. The dragon fell soundlessly and shattered. She sighed and looked over at where it died with a hurt expression. It took her for a few seconds to make it not as bad. 'It would have killed us given the chance. Survive and enduring comes first.' She looked back over to Sey as he spoke. "CASPER..." She stared over at him for a second, her hood making her look menacing. "I am not your boss, your captain" She took a breath and finished. "I am just your girlfri--" She cut herself short. She froze staring upon him. She wasn't even that yet officially. She was not sure what they were. She felt her face begin to get hot as she stood there. Now would come the part where he would get angry and deny everything. Her chances were over and she had blown it. 'What have I done?' 

@Sey

Her sudden "Casper" cry would immediately stun him, his eyes raising from her sudden tone of voice. There was definitely nothing he expected from that. Naturally, the command of not calling her captain was in order, which he probably will forget eventually. The next part though had him in a much more stunned phase, frozen for the moment as he was surely smart enough to finish that word. The silence that followed was even more painful. His vocal chords told him to deny it, friendzone her and lock her in. But his mind refused to follow through with the command, leaving him struggling to get the words out. What was it... Fear? Hesitance? "The one thing you never do in life is to let her go." His father's words would echo in his mind. Sey was just about thirteen years old, and he was in middle school. It was the day he got into a screaming match with a girl over a game of Basketball. When he came to his father like the innocent child he was, those were the words he was told. "Do you hate her?"  No, absolutely not. They had their fights... But those get blown over pretty quickly. "If you don't hate the thought of being with her... Then she is the one." Remembering the dance and the mission they did... He actually tried to force himself to blow the thought away... But it, just, did, not, go...

Looking to the side, he would notice that he was in the fields... That was where he plucked the Magnolia, was it not? Sey was hesitant at first, but would then kill the silence. "Hey Hidden... Can you stay here for me?" The snow-haired player would ask. "Please trust me enough to do so. There is something I want to do. I'll be within eyesight, I promise..." Looks like he had some use for the inventory he had for his shop after all. They said a girl's best friend was chocolate and flowers, at least, that's what his father told him. If Hidden gave him permission, he was going to get that Magnolia.

Hidden stood there frozen, unknowing of what to do. It even seemed to take Sey a bit back as well. He then had a request that seemed to confuse her at first, then break her the next. He asked her to stay their. She shut the rest of his words out, not listening to anything else he had to stay. She choked out the words, "G-Go" She stood there and a single tear traced down the side of her face, her feeling of heartbreak and inferiority panged back to her where she thought she originally had shut it out to not happen. She had thought she destroyed her feelings enough to not be able to feel it again. I lost it. There is no longer any chance, I might as well face it. I am to be alone forever, there is no way I will ever allow myself to be swooned for anyone ever again.' The tears began to stream. It was almost the same feeling as when her father said he did not care for her. Why did things like these, always happen to her? "Why" She asked herself quietly, out of earshot for Sey. She had scared him away. She just needed to learn that she would be alone, ever and now. 

@Sey

Her voice was shaky, but he was not going to try to cheer her up quite yet... He needed the right items first. His steps were calm as he would make his way through the fields, turning his head back every now and then to see that she had not moved away from where she was. The poor thing... The amount of pity he felt hurt him, she was so sad right now and it hurt... This was the first person to actually get that sort of reaction from him. But closing his eyes, he would breathe as he continued to search until eventually... It had been found. The magnolia. The white flower would be plucked with his left hand before he used his right to scroll through his inventory from his shop. Somewhere in there, he could have sworn he had... There it was. His right hand would summon the chocolate box within it. With both items in hand, he would pace his way back over to her gently before gently nudging her with his right hand, the chocolate in it while the flower was in the left. "Oh Hidden, that's not that face I like to see at all." Sey would explain as he would move the flower to his right hand with the chocolate, then using his left to gently try to pull the hood down. "After all, you are my girl, isn't that right love?" Once that had been done, he'd lower his neck down to her so that their lips would be parallel before he connected them in one swift embrace.

Hidden stood the sadly, lost unknowing of what to do. A tear of data rolled off her chin and then she felt a nudge on her left shoulder. She slowly turned to see his face. He looked joyed, his face melted into a warm smile that almost made her knees buckle. She glanced down and noticed in his hand was a box of chocolates, probably made by himself, and another magnolia. She felt her hood coming off the back of her head and she asked "Sey?" The man kissed her. 

Her first kiss. His lips were warm. She felt her eye close as she enjoyed something she thought she would never experience. She could have sat there for days staring off into space with wonder. As they parted she stared into his eyes, hers a little dreamy. "I-- I love you Sey" She rested her head upon his shoulder some of her dark her falling onto the other side of it. She could have stood there forever with him. For once in her life, she felt like she belonged somewhere.... Now it was with him. 

@Sey

It was admittedly rather brave of him to make such a bold move. If she were to push him away and give him a nice hard smack, he would have full-well deserved it. Such an approach on a lady, he surely was confident. But the reward of being able to share such a moment was definitely worth it to him, and he'd gladly risk it over again should that be the case. Her lips were soft against his own and her scent rather sweet, to think that he once told himself he'd never try to find love in the game. It was exactly the way Kasier had predicted, it came to others without warning. Eventually, the kiss had to be put to an end, in which his warm smile would eventually turn to a grin. "I love you too, Hidden." His hand would hold up both the flower and the chocolates. "Will you accept my gifts? Not just as a friend, but... A partner?" The snow-haired player would ask, his lips forming a smile again as his eyes closed, a small shade of red showing on his face as he felt a little flustered with doing it. But it would be worth it, just so he could make her his own. "I want you."

She unlatched herself from the man, feeling a bit a dizzy and giddy but fine. He told her he loved her and held up the flowers and chocolates. More Magnolias! The man seemed to be infatuated with his hair color and he accepted the gifts and answered his question. "I would be your partner for as long as you keep being you" She smiled, her eyes twinkling with happiness. She would take a short breath of the materials and seen something shining in the ground. It appeared to be some sort of gem! "Oh, this must be the quest item we came for. Speaking of which, would you like to move directly on to the next, or go back to your shop? I am fine with either, as long as I am with you" She smiled moving the chocolate and flowers to her inventory. She finally had caught one. Someone her father said she would never find, had come to her perfectly. She felt like thanking the bench that made all of this possible. With him, she felt much happier, much more powerful as well. She could not wait to fight by him in the frontlines. 

@Sey

There was the beautiful smile that he had been searching for, plastered all over her face that forced him to mirror it out of instinct. It spread around quickly, and he did not mind it affecting him as well. She was his, and he was hers. The acceptance of the gifts motivated him to make her the happiest he could do so. "Thank you, love. I will be your sword and shield at your beck and call." A promise that he had no intention of breaking, which was extremely rare of him. There was something he valued the most in the game now, the existence of one player. Some might say that it opened up a weak point. But this new feeling he had with him, the passion, the desire, the longing to protect her and make her smile... It was worth it all. Those who cross her will be put to his spear, this was what he wanted. "I want to give my all to you. If you don't mind M'lady, I'll gladly assist you with a few more, but only if you would like." He would reply, grabbing her hand with his own left hand.