[2F - PP] <<Let There Be Light>> [Completed]

Spoiler

ID# 78107 results: Loot: 5 + 3 item + 1 skill + 1 skill item = 10 - Not materials (4 total)

As they wandered back into town from the forest's edge, Shield began scanning the crowds for the NPC who had first approached. Passing from one set of stalls to another, he finally heard the familiar voice of the woman through the crowd.

"Alicia! Oh, thank heavens you're alright," the woman said, practically weeping as she ran to greet her daughter.

She fell to her knees beside the adventurers, wrapping her arms around the young girl and covering her face with kisses. After she had practically crushed her daughter with her embrace, she managed to wipe the tears from her eyes as she stood to greet the men who had saved her.

"Thank you, so much," she said, wiping the streaks off of her face. "Here. It's not much, but I want you to have this."

She opened the side of her robe and reached inside, pulling forth two bags of coins which she thrust into the players' hands.

Spoiler

ID# 78108 results: Loot: 5 x 25 = 125 Col

ID# 78109 results: Loot: 15 x 25 = 375 Col

The woman threw her arms around both of their necks at once, hugging them tightly before picking up her daughter and disappearing into the crowded market. Shield turned to Atzo and handed him his bag.

"I won't need this," he said. "Go ahead and hold onto it. I will make one request though. If you ever get to be higher level, make sure to do the same for another player. Put aside your manipulative ways, at least for one quest, and carry someone to a place they couldn't get to on their own, and make sure not to take any money as a reward. Another player did it for me once, and this is the price I'm paying for it."

Turning towards the teleport plaza, Shield started walking, giving his fellow adventurer a wave over his shoulder.

"The burden now falls to you, Atzo."

[Quest Rewards]

- Both -

3 SP (1 quest reward, 2 thread length)

- Shield -

4 T1 Crafting Materials

- Atzo -

1300 Col (800 thread length, 125 Shield's Reward, 375 Atzo's Reward)

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic