<Burning the Shadows> DHA.2 (Sey)

She walked forward, hand interlaced with Sey's. Previously, she had been kissed by the man that held her hand now. It was a swift embrace, and if it was anyone other than Sey, then she would have put a knife through their back. She did not understand why, but this man had caught her in his trap. They had already passed through the town's in which she had put her hood up. Now they were out and about, and she had it down since only he and her were out here. "Where do you think it would be at, Casper? I hope it would not be too far from here because I am tired of spending hours searching for these things" In the last quest, she had found an emerald at the end of the fight, which was probably what they were looking for. She had gotten stronger and updated her skills a bit, but she was still unable to do a good amount of damage toward these dragons. Here she was, partner to a frontliner, and she was one of the weakest of them all. "Well, I guess perhaps we could stop and hunt some mobs while we are at it." They probably would not get to the third quest today. By the time this quest wouldbe over, it would be dark. 

@Sey

A few moments passed from the first kiss he shared with Hidden, and it was definitely a lot more comforting than he expected. Many thought that the action in itself was rather overrated, he himself being one of them. But somehow, it was surprisingly a lot more fun, despite how disoriented he might have felt at the end of it, though it was more like a lovely trance to be caught inside of. “Pfft, nahhhh. It can’t be that far. Besides, the scenery looks very bliss. I could definitely get used to this.” Sey declared as he would then stretch his arms into the air, yawning before his eyes would then locate a riverbank right by the both of them. His lips would raise with mischief, eyes dancing with playfulness as he would then step to the shore of the river, cupping his right hand within the water with a light amount of water before gently flinging a sprinkle of it her way. If he were successful, he would gently chuckle a bit before then agreeing with her. “All right, if you would like. Want me to locate some materials for you? I can change into my loot gathering gear if you’d like.”

Sey appeared to be at bliss as he yawned and observed the scenery in front of him. She giggled and wrapped her arm around his and rested her head upon his shoulder as they walked. She thought the second floor looked nice as well. Her favorite floor at the moment was the tenth floor as it weird it sounded. As he approached the river she released him. She followed him up to the bank She watched as he cupped a handful of water before flinging some of it at her. "Hey!" She was just about to throw herself against him to knock him into the river when he asked if she wanted him to find materials for her. She frowned. "I am perfectly capable of finding materials for myself thank you very much" She turned, scanning the area. Then she seen a gleam in the grass where she stuck her tongue out at him and went a retrieved some easy materials. \

78003 LD:12+4=16

Total Materials found: 4

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

He laughed a little when he found his little playful jest was a success, though the retaliation seemed to near him, only for her to then respond to him instead. Despite what she said in a scolding yet clearly playful manner, he was very much glad that she did not execute her revenge. Knowing women as much as he did, they tend to prank much harder than any man could. So he would take his chances and make his way around to search. "Let's see what we have heeeere..." Sey would try to locate a few materials, all but to no avail as he would find nothing even close to a shining material. He was too lazy to switch himself into his gear now, so he was just going on his Search and detect skill, but that was really about it. He would walk up behind her before tilting his head forward, resting his chin lightly on her shoulder. "Well, so far, I found a whole lot of nothing. Looking good so far, love."

@Hidden

ID# 78027 results:

Loot: 6 + 2 = 8 (No mats)

Edited by Sey

She smiled as the man turned to looked for materials. She wiped off the water and turned herself to go and find materials. She followed the bank of the water, knowing things might have washed ashore. She looked over to the water, just for a second and then her gaze returned to the ground She followed up the bank but nothing. She turned back and found her eyes with Sey. "I found nothing as well. I was hoping to find more. Let's just keep moving, checking for materials and hoping we can find this dragon" She smiled and began forward. She stopped and turned waiting for Sey to join her. "Coming?" She turned and kept moving forward, knowing the boy would follow like Mary's little lamb had. She smiled at the thought but remained silent. Now that they were dating she wondered what they would do in there free time.

@Sey

78165 LD:8+4=12
Total Mats: 4

Edited by Hidden

She would proceed to move forward along the riverbank, leaving him behind a bit before turning to him and asking if he would come to her. He stretched his arms in the air before falling forward onto the ground purposely, knowing that the game does not simulate pain. “Nahhhhhhh. This grass is so nice and soft and-“ Eventually, he would give up the act before placing himself back up onto his feet before looking over to her, his lips smiling again with playful intent. “Hm, I wonder where I have seen someone like that before.”  He would continue with a flirtatious attitude as he would walk over to her from behind. To add to that, he would wrap his left arm behind her to place the hand onto her hip. “The game is vibrant with every single detail. It mimics the real world and gives such high quality graphics…” He’d look back to the riverbank for the moment, laughing a bit as he felt the rushing water sprinkling a bit on his ankle. “But, at the end of the day. It will all pass away like a memory. It’s what we make of it that will be remembered. Which is why I love to have you, both here and in the real world.”

ID# 78166 results:

Loot: 4

@Hidden

Edited by Sey

Hidden laughed at the white-haired man. "When did you begin to start appreciating the graphics around us? If you enjoy it so much, perhaps we should come back here some time. No quest, just you and me... and the grass." She giggled and finally found another patch of materials. "Are you even trying over here? Or am I too distracting?" She laughed and felt his wrap around her as they walked. She really was no longer even caring about finishing the quest. She was enjoying Sey too much. 'I wonder if in a while down the road, if we will get married. Now is much too soon, but later... might be an entirely different story' She shook the future out of her head and kept moving. She could not move too far into the future, that she could not properly enjoy the present. 

@Sey

78169 LD:17+4=21
Total materials:8

Edited by Hidden

“Oh my? Are you suggesting a date?” Sey would tease lightly, enjoying himself as he was having fun with her. She was just so adorable to have fun with, he was proud to call her his own, just like he is hers. “Such a flirt you are, how could I say no though? It could be a picnic!” The snow-haired player would suggest, already thinking of how fun that would be, all of the meals that would be made, and all just for one lovely girl. They say that the best way to become a great chef was to find that one girl and work so hard to get her approval on the meals they made. “Pfft, nahhhhh. I can’t even take my eyes off of you. Now look at what you have done to me.” This was a lot of fun for him, it was nearly impossible for him to remember why they were even there in the first place. It was just time with his lady, the rest of the world could wait.

Hidden walked forward slowly with Sey. "After this, would you help me? I really need some help with getting a familiar, and I really do not want to do it alone." She gazed up at his face. She knew exactly what familiar she wanted, and how she would easily get it. She did not want to do it alone though. This quest would not require combat, meaning she would not have to worry about being carried. He called her a flirt and she laughed, Shoving the man away. "I am not a flirt! If anyone is, you are!" She found a few more materials on the bank and she quickly swooped in and picked them up. She wondered where the dragon might be. They were making good distance in such a short time, but they needed to hurry, or it would be dark soon. "Maybe you could call it a date though..." She giggled and sped up, speed walking now. 

@Sey

78171 LD:20+4=24
Total Mats: 12

Edited by Hidden

"A familiar? Oh absolutely!" Sey would reply in turn. Now he was going to have to prepare some food that was able to enhance the chances of getting one, since he heard of how annoying that they could be to obtain. Unfortunately, he was unable to get one due to the lack of time that he had, but if he were to get one, it would probably be something like a wolf. Wolves were fun and loyal, mighty and fierce, and in this game, bundled up into one fun package. “Give me a bit and I’ll have some Loot items prepared for the finding of the familiar. What do you aim for specifically?” He asked, tilting his head to the side. Eventually, she would then push him away for calling her a flirt, and he’d stumble back while laughing, accepting what he full-well deserved for that joke. All righty then, it’s a date then! We must of course finish off this quest though, and we have been traveling a good distance. We HAVE to be getting close.”  He didn't even bother looking for materials, but the dragon now.

Hidden found herself scanning the ground for even more materials. She found it was now just something she enjoyed. She heard Sey reply to her and she gazed over at him. 'Yes! He is going to help me get a familiar!' She smiled warmly at the man and heard his question. "Well, I want to get a familiar that is a representation of my personality. The animal that describes me has always been a fox. So I will be heading for a DMG Black Fox" She winked at him and seen the faint glow of the materials on the ground. She retrieved them at once with a smile. If she got good enough, she could supply both of their shops. "Keep a sharp eye out. I have a feeling the quest dragon will be around here somewhere" She scanned the area, but seen nothing so far. 'I wonder what kind of familiar he would like. I might be able to help him get one in the future. After I get some materials that is' 

78219 LD:17+4=21
Total Materials: 16

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

"Ooooo, so you are a flirt then? Foxes are without a doubt a flirty and sly type." He just could not help it, it was just too much fun for him to be doing this sort of thing. As much as he would like to have more fun with her, they were a little too near the boss to continue. They then arrived seemingly as the red alert sign would appear in front of them in the usual sudden form that any HUD screen would take. "Looks like your instinct was correct. Would you like to start the dance off, love? Or shall I try to do so?" It was another baby dragon, a small and adorable little one admittedly. But it was a boss monster regardless of the appearance. It was like Sey to a boss monster, small, but potentially deadly. Something about it though did not emit a good vibe as well, perhaps game sensory. Still though, it did not look too promising in damage, so there was still hope.

Spoiler

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling

HP: 175 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Abilities:

<<Mend Mini-Twigs>> : On a natural roll of 15+ in LD when this attacks, miniature sticks will form in front of your character in attempts to trip you, in result you will receive -1 ACC on your current attack.

Sey: 800/800 l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l 3 ACC l +30 BH l 80 Energy
Hidden: ???/???

Zylara: 175/175 l 35 Mit l 1 ACC l 65 Damage

Hidden stepped forward and listened to Sey as he spoke about her familiar. As he called her flirty her face warmed and became more of a red hue. She turned a glared at him, and embarrassed smile on her face. "Foxes are not flirty or this 'foxy'. They are quiet, cunning, and deadly silent" She turned away, her face returning to its pale state. She moved to look for materials but paused as Sey mentioned the boss was near. Sure enough, the boss eerged from the bushes. It was like the lat, a cute baby, no harm to anyone except the extremely weak. She smiled, threw her hood up to cover herself, readied her dagger ad looked at Sey. He offered to let her go first. She nodded and turned back to the creature. She darthed forward, slashing with her weapon. The blade sliced just to the right of the dragon and the girl leapt back, returning to Sey. "I am not much good against this boss." 

Spoiler

Abilities:

<<Mend Mini-Twigs>> : On a natural roll of 15+ in LD when this attacks, miniature sticks will form in front of your character in attempts to trip you, in result you will receive -1 ACC on your current attack.

78381 BD:5 CD:5 LD:14 MD:3

@Sey: 800/800 l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l 3 ACC l +30 BH l 80 Energy
Hidden: 260/260 <> 24/26 | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | +4 LD

BD:3 Miss -2 EN

Zylara: 175/175 l 35 Mit l 1 ACC l 65 Damage

Edited by Hidden

He chuckled a bit as she began to fluster a little, turning his head to the side while holding back as much of a sly smile as he could, but to little avail. At least in Kitsune lore, they were some of the flirtacious beings, and they originated from foxes too. Then again... They weren't real, but they had to have some form of template, right? Once she went for the strike, the result between the both of them ended up being with no blow. "Do not worry about a thing love." He would reply to her before locking his eyes onto the baby dragon. "This won't take me too long." He would spin the spear behind him once before lunging forward with as much leg strength as his body would let him emit. When within range, he would understand how slippery it was and how losing it was a possibility. For for him, it was not going to be. With Concentration active he would successfully barely land the first blow, trapping the boss monster in the barrage of spear lashes, all of them piercing. Once he finished, he would turn back around. "It's a fighter for sure. But this is nothing. You got this!"

Spoiler

Abilities:

Sey: 800/800 l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l 3 ACC l +30 BH l 67 Energy
@Hidden: 260/260 <> 24/26 | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | +4 LD

Zylara: 96/175 l 35 Mit l 1 ACC l 65 Damage

ID# 78383 results:

Battle: 2 + 3 ACC +1 Concentration = 6
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.
Dmg:: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 65 = 79 Dmg

Loot: 1

Edited by Sey

Hidden watched as Sey leapt forward. The dragon tried to escape, but Sey managed to trap it in his barrage attack. As he stepped back from hsi attack, she immediately closed in. Her blade had a bright orange tint as she moved forward. The dragon made a hissing noise at her as she got close. She darted in, and the ftew hopped up, trying to dodge her attack. This time she was prepared for that. She quickly changed her motion, a quick flick of the wrist and her blade was making for quick pierces n the creatures body. It did not appear to have been affected though.The creature lert out a low growl and attacked, but thanks to her cloak, it was already attacking the wrong way, and She could easily duck out of the way. She leapt to the side and then back to Sey. "Well, I tried but as we move on the creatures only get more mitigation.It will be a good while before I am strong enough to help" 

Abilities:

78402 BD:7 CD:2 LD:3 MD:7

@Sey: 800/800 l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l 3 ACC l +30 BH l 67 Energy
Hidden: 260/260 <> 20/26 | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | +4 LD

BD:7~ Sword Arts used: Fad Edge(4x1) -4 EN
6*4=24-35=1 DMG

Zylara: 95/175 l 35 Mit l 1 ACC l 65 Damage

MD:7-3+1=5 Miss
LD:3 Skill not activated

Edited by Hidden

“In that case, I don’t really think this monster will have much use.” Sey would explain, stretching his hands into the air, the right one holding his spear firmly as he would stretch. Lowering his arms back to his sides, he would look to her with his casual smile. “Time to end this. I better get that kiss you promised if I defeat the monster.” With that little tease out of the way, he sliced his spear diagonally to the side, letting it glow in blue light at the tip before then charging towards the dragon. His eyes dilated as they once focused on the dragon, slashing through it’s body with a massive amount of force behind each string. A red “CRITICAL” appeared above the monster’s head for every time the snow-haired player struck through it, truly a lucky moment for him before he finished the monster off with a thrust of the weaponry, knocking the boss into the air before shattering it to piece. “Sheesh, it was a tough fella for sure.” His head would then look over his shoulder. “How’d I do, love?”

Spoiler

Abilities:

ID: 78419

Sey: 800/800 l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l 3 ACC l +30 BH l 54 Energy
@Hidden: 260/260 <> 20/26 | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | +4 LD

BD: 10 (+2 Base Dmg)
LD: 6
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.
Dmg:: 14 x 12 x 1 = 168 - 65 =  103

Zylara: 0/175 l 35 Mit l 1 ACC l 65 Damage

Edited by Sey

Hidden watched as the white warrior moved in on the dragon. Before he did, he seemed to tease for a second about the kiss she had told him about. She smiled, her face becoming a bit red. 'If I remember right I said "Might" get a kiss' As he hit, every time the critical marker came up. She smiled. He really was an amazing warrior. As he finished he asked her how he did. She giggled and replied very sternly. "I think it could have been much better. You need to practice hard, and maybe you will be as good as me one day. You are going to have to work a little harder for a kiss though. Perhaps that date will help you out" She laughed and wrapped her arms around his left arm. She seen the glint from the stone that was received for the quest. They really had not worked hard for it at all, and the reward at the end would probably go to him anyway, unless she found him something better. "I will use these materials to re-continue the search for your weapon. As for you, we are going to need some Loot enhancers if we are going to find that familiar. I will be looking around for a decent performer." 

@Sey

She denied him of the kiss, which was more or less to be expected with how he did the approach. Certainly made for a great meme though, and that definitely had some form of account. “Aye aye, ma’m!” He would reply as she held onto his left arm, dropping his spear so that he could salute with his right, just to end up matching her laugh in the process. With that, they would then obtain the drop that it left behind before then continuing on about the familiars. “Yeah, that would definitely be a wise choice. If you have the performer part down, I’ll get the meals prepared. We are going to need a lot of luck to get the familiar needed… Hm, I’ll see if I can invest in the search and detect skill a bit more as well. Certainly would be a good skill in general. Well, let’s go then!

Hidden listened to Sey and he ended up trying looking like a soldier. "Well, lets go Casper" She felt her hand slip into his and she began to walk forward. "I have a question. I know you have gotten quite strong lately, but are you sure you are ready for the boss fights?" She looked over him with a worried glare. Event bosses were fine, but the chances of a person unready for a boss fight was much too easily killed off. He was strong, and resourceful. He was just  not going to take as many hits as the others. 'He is probably going to think I am crazy. I am such a low level, what do I know about the boss fights' As they began to near town again she rose her hood again. "I know I don't anything about the boss fights, you just need to be careful" She sighed and went into a blank state and just walk. /their journey today was close to over, and tommorow are so they would be hunting for a familiar. 'Once again he is helping me' 

@Sey Lets hurry and get this finished

He laughed a little bit as concern for his well being is shown when the topic of boss monsters came along. With their hands interlocked with each other, he would give a gentle pull closer to him. "Oh love, you know I don't like hearing such worry. I definitely will be safe as long as there is always someone there to keep me going." Sey explained with a smile, using his right pointer finger to poke her forehead. "I'm sure that goes without saying. And I will keep you alive, whatever it takes, so I will never die." It was like he promised, a sword and a shield. Attacking and defending, but perhaps more. He wanted to heal, give her peace of mind. And hopefully discovery follows with his scouting.