<Buzz off> Long Live the Queen (Aoda) PP-F2

Hidden stood on the second floor. It was one she had been on only once before, and that was with Sey. Today, she was moving toward a different quest, this time she would be moving alone, like she should. She was supposed to remain in the shadows, not to be accompanied by large groups. It was the path she had chosen, and she preferred it that way. She liked to travel with a few select people and leave it at that. She checked her equipment. At the moment she adorned her cloak, Dagger, and pendant. All valuable parts of the Shadow Set. She made one last check at her inventory before beginning to slowly head towards the gates. Glancing at her surroundings, she checked everything that it was in its correct place. 'I really hate it that Sey is not here. after we got together not being with him is boring. Hopefully today without him won't be too much of a waste. If it is, well at least I got some decent SP from it right? Just have to keep on getting stronger, and I will ensure that it is good.'

@Aoda Terribly sorry, I suck at starting threads.  

Aoda adjusted the curved sword, "Mangekyo", on his back. His long, dark hair moved gently in the wind as he stepped off of the teleport pad and into the second floor of Aincrad. He looked about, examining the town. It was the first time he had ever been there and from what he could tell, he liked the look of it. The European-themed buildings and the beautiful mountain range that was visible from beyond the gate at the front of the town. As he explored, the raven-haired individual passed many inns and shops, which all looked interesting, however he decided entering them would be better to do on another day.

Eventually, the boy came across a notice board. A few random things were posted, nothing that involved him, but there was one quest that he thought could he'd be able to take on, although not alone. He looked around, examining the area for a player who may have been willing to assist him with the quest. Aoda noticed a hooded player nearby, seemingly of a higher level. Maybe they would be willing to help. The player thought, approaching the stranger.

"Excuse me. I don't know whether or not you are busy, but do you think you'd be able to help me out with <<Long Live The Queen>>?"

Hidden kept walking forward, but spun quickly as she heard a nearby voice. She scanned him quickly. A curved sword was in his possession, his equipment was beginner. Except the sword. He wanted her help? She was going the same way anyway, but she had planned to go alone. Sizing the boy up one last time, she sighed and nodded. "Alright, but any quick suspicious moves and you will have a weapon going straight through your chest" She turned away from him and kept walking. She had said weapon, due to the fact he still had no idea what weapon she carried. Her dagger was sheathed inside her sleeve of her coat. She warned him, because she was never afraid to do it. 'Well, It appears I have a partner for this journey. It will probably be more of a carry, but as log as he manages to stick out of the queen's path he should be fine' She shuffled nervously before introducing herself. "The name is Hidden" She said it sternly, as if t tell him that was her only name. The man would probably leave, frightened by her words and threats, but if not then he could proceed. 

@Aoda

Outside of the main settlement in the woods of the second floor, Aereth was once again grinding for some monster loot and experience. He finally needed to finish a stupid beginner quest, that he never got to do until now. Unfortunately, much stronger monsters spawned on his way to the place where the where the field boss would spawn. Right now he was fighting the second mob that was named <<The Wasp King>>. He wore his Goldcrest MK.2 armor which was engulfed in white flames, and his obsidian colored blade was resting on his shoulder guard.

With a sigh, he started to charge up a sword art and sped towards the stupid mob. "It really seems like I should have done this quest a long time ago..." he thought and started his furious attack, wich combined both his one handed sword skill as well as his material arts skill. He landed a critical hit as well as applied the bleed and paralyze effect on the stupid Wasp...

ID# 78418 results:
Battle: 9+3 Critical Hit, Bleed and Paralyze activated
Damage: 13*11=143 DMG

MOB: 7 Disregarded due to Paralyze

Aereth: 640/640 HP | <<>> 54/64 EN | -11+1 <<Meteor Break>>
Wasp King: 153/320 HP | -143-24 | Paralyze: 1/1, Bleed: 1/2 <<>> 96 DMG

@Aoda

@Hidden

"That's fair enough." Aoda told the stranger, picking up his guard slightly. The woman in the hood was clearly not very welcoming, however he didn't blame her. There were PKers all over Aincrad. But this dark-haired man was only level one and definitely did not have the strength to fight anybody of her caliber.

The player made sure he stood as close as he could without being stabbed to death. He wanted to get at least a bit of talking done on the way to the location of the quest. He wasn't one for long, quiet trips. "I'm Aoda, by the way. If you don't mind me asking, what would you like me to call you?" Aoda inquired, hoping to at least get a nickname out of the woman.

As they continued through the floor, the two eventually came across the forest, although it was not the place the quest spoke of. Inside, he could faintly hear the sounds of a fight coming from inside. Interested, the noirette peaked into the deep woods, noticing a battle between a large wasp and a straigh-sword wielding player.

Aoda withdrew his blade as he began to charge into the fight. It was normally unlike the man to meddle in another person's duel, however the monster was surprisingly strong looking for the floor they were on and he thought the brown-haired man could have used a hand. With a fair bit of speed, the young lad swung his sword, slashing into the Wasp King's body. If only he did a bit more damage, maybe he could have been a useful ally in the battle.

ID: 78501 BD: 8 (Hit)

Party:

Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 1/2 | DMG: 2
Aereth: 640/640 | Energy: 54/56 | DMG: 13

Enemies

Wasp King: 149/320 | DMG: 96

Hidden walked forward silently, both of them entering the woods. A fight could be heard inside and she did not mind, but her present companion. She unsheathed his weapon and charged. "Wait! What in the h*ll are you doing!" The man would not stop. She began to follow and as she seen another player she leapt up into a tree. She became concealed as much as she could. She had not invested into her sneak and hide yet, but from here the other players would not be able to see her why they were fighting. She scanned the other player and became immediately frightened for her companion. The other player seemed to be much stronger and was a PKer. She sighed. 'He is as good as dead, much better than leave him here right?' She was thinking this, but she could not force herself to leave. She was stuck in her current position. "You absolute fool" She muttered to herself. He must have never had any hardships in this game yet. He truthfully looked weaker that her. 

@Aereth

The battle was going pretty well on Aereth's side. He was able to reduce the health points of the wasp to about half and it was even paralyzed. "Hopefully I'm able to find that stupid field boss fast after that..." he thought but got interrupted by a raven haired boy who also attacked the wasp king. The thing was... He did almost no damage but pulled aggro. The wasp turned to @Aoda and started to to charge at the player. That player most probably was a very low leveled one and would die after one hit from the wasp. Aereth's eyes widened in shock. He immediately charged up his meteor break sword art and intercepted the wasp in order to kill it before it could reach the raven haired player. 

The wasp let out wired noises and readied its stinger, but before it could reach Aoda, Aereth tackled the wasp with his material arts skill, starting his furious combo. Aereth chained swipes of his sword together with body-checks, kicks and punches and after the last hit the wasp scattered into little polygons and the mob dropped its loot. Aereth sighed and turned his head to Aoda. "You ok? That was a pretty dangerous thing you just did there..." he told Aoda. After that he activated his searching skill and looked around in order to see if any more mobs would be hiding...

Aereth froze. He didn't spot more mobs, but he spotted something even more dangerous. Another player was watching them, hidden behind a nearby tree. Aereth just fought a battle and it wouldn't end good if he started a battle with another player now. He looked at his energy bar, and cursed inwardly. This was a very dangerous situation, and Aereth would need to handle it without risking the low leveled players life. He calmly turned around and walked over to Aoda. "Not time for explanations. Here take this." he told him in a low voice, handing him a simple teleport crystal. "When I give you a sign use it."

After that Aereth started to charge at the tree @Hidden was hiding herself. He leaped up at his max speed and reached the branch Hidden was standing on in an instant. Pointing the tip of his black blade at Hidden's throat, he asked her in his cold but calm voice. "Why are you hiding here, watching us fight? And what do you want?

Spoiler

ID# 78609 results:
Battle: 6+3
Damage: 12*11= 132 DMG

Loot: 20+3
Hidden found!

MOB: 3-1 MISS

Mob Loot-Roll:
ID# 78610 results:
Craft: 10
Loot: 20+2
Monster dropped: 3*320/2 Col for Aereth and Aoda, 1 Perfect Weapon

Party:

Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 1/2 | DMG: 2
Aereth: 640/640 | Energy: 44/64 | -11+1

Enemies

Wasp King: 0/320 | -132-24 <<>> DMG: 96 DEAD

The noirette stood still, watching with a sort of shocked expression on his face as the wasp quickly flew forward to attack him. Unexpectedly, the unknown brunette intercepted the attack, saving Aoda's life. He noticed the orange cursor above the player's head. Why is it that he went this far to help me. It doesn't make sense, I should be dead right now.

He sighed in relief as the wasp exploded into blue pixels. "I'm fine. I didn't expect to take aggro. That could have been bad on my behalf. Thank you." Keeping his curved sword drawn, as a precaution. The man was labeled as a "Player Killer", after all. It wouldn't hurt to play it safe, although he wasn't sure he'd be able to last even a single hit from the player's sword.

Aereth's eyes seemed to light up a little as he seemingly activated his Search and Detect skill. It clicked in his head that no more than a few minutes ago he had been in a party with another player. He wondered if she was still around. It was unlikely, since she didn't seem interested to be carrying him through the quest in the first place. However, the brown-haired man made an odd move by handing him an item before turning away. It was a teleport crystal. For a moment he was confused, assuming he had just given Aoda the item out of the kindness of his heart. The tone of Aereth's voice and his serious expression told otherwise. The only other possibility was that there was another player or mob around that the orange-player wouldn't be able to fight with Aoda around. 

Next thing the raven-haired man knew, Aereth was charging forward in the direction of a fair-sized tree. Following the man's orders, he waited, watching from a distance. He wasn't interested in dying at this point.

Hidden sat quietly watching the fight. Aoda managed to strike the wasp. Immediately, the large wasp began to move at Aoda, it was quite powerful and probably had enough strength to entirely wipe the player out. In a moment's notice, the orange player slashed through the wasp. He conversed with Aoda for a short second before he glanced up at her tree. His eyes gleamed for a second. 'Wait... He's no a Scout i-' The man charged up her tree and leapt up. In seconds he was in front of her demanding to know why she was watching him. She felt herself become frightened, and she did the next thing that came to mind. Immediately, she pulled out her dagger and darted to the side of him, managin to slide past him. She now stood in the clearing with either boy on each side of her. She glared at Aoda, her fear becoming anger quite quickly. "Just going to let him try and kill me, that is quite nice of you" As the man came down from the tree, the cloaked girl turned to him. Immediately, her body and senses began to work double time, gathering the information on the killer. One-Handed Straight Sword user. He knew how to use it too. With as much damage as he was dealing, and his ease of abilities in combat he must be a much higher level than she. His equipment just appeared to be a much better quality. Great... she was outmatched, outskilled, and underequipped for a fight with this man. 

She began to check out more detailed features. She began to recognize his face quickly. His health was at full, but there was something else there that she smiled smugly about. He was of the Celestial Ascendants. That made this match fall straight into her hands, with a bit of blackmailing. She stepped forward towards the man, speaking as she walked. Her voice was cold and harsh, she sounded confident and unafraid of the threat that lie in front of her. "Well, you see I was here with my companion seeking out a quest that happens to be on this floor." She stopped there and glared at him from there, her cloak giving her the look of a killer more than he. "Anyway, Murderer, I would nout sound so demanding" Her gaze dropped down to her dagger and she let out a forced laugh. 

"You see, I am as protected by your guild as you, perhaps even more. Touch me, and you will not have a nice life afterwards. I am quite sure that a certain sentinel, and a paladin or two would be quite displeased with my death" She sounded confident with what she spoke. There was no way she was going to let this man make her want to get on her knees and beg for mercy. She paced to the side and said, "I am going to guess you are a scout to be able tot detect me that easily. I don't know that paladin personally, but I know of him" 'Thank you Sey and Hikoru for letting me be this confident.' She pointed at him with her dagger and finished, "Now either leave myself and my Companion alone or giv eus the information of where the boss is." As she said companion she glared at Aoda with a harsh stare, full of icy daggers. 

@Aereth

What the woman did next, surprised Aereth quite a bit. In a situation like this, she pulled out her dagger and managed to slide past him. Immediately, Aereth intercepted the woman that was now moving towards the raven haired player. He cursed, and put all the strength he could generate into his feet. It would be easier for him to directly attack the hooded player, but up until now he wasn't able to tell if that player even wanted to harm them in any way. So for now he just sped towards @Aoda and took a defensive stance in front of him. But when she started to talk to the raven haired player and mentioned that the two of them were out here questing, Aereth gave out a relieved sigh, and slowly sheathed the blade on his back while also the flames of his armor started to die down. Aereth rose an eyebrow when the girl called him a murderer, but didn't even flinch anymore. Up until now he was used being called like this. And the girl didn't even stop there. Somehow she had found out that he was a member of the Celestial Ascendants, and stated that she also was standing under the protection of his guild.

Aereth remained quiet until the girl finished and then started to explain. "At first." he bowed his upper body in @Hidden's direction. "I'm very sorry for threatening you. It's just... Let's say I have had bad experiences in the past with people hiding and watching me while I fight. I didn't know if you were attempting to harm anybody of us. But please forgive me, I have no intention to harm you in any possible way. And you are right. I am a member of the Celestial Ascendants. So you know Sey?" he asked as she mentioned a particular sentinel, now rising his upper body again to face the girl. "My name is Aereth, and I'm the scout apprentice of the Celestials."

When she then pointed her dagger at him and demanded from him to give them information about the field boss or just leave, Aereth got quite upset. He closed his eyes and told the woman who was threatening him. "I put away my weapon, apologized for my actions and told you my name, and you are still pointing the sharp end of your weapon at me? Look, if you're acting suspiciously around others, don't wonder if something like this happens to you." But there was one thing that bothered him even more. He opened his eyes again, now looking directly into her eyes and solely started to walk towards the woman. "You blame your party member for letting me try to 'kill' you, but didn't you do the exact same thing just some moments ago. Don't you think that makes you a hypocrite? He should be mad at you. From the way you're acting and by the looks of your equipment, I have to assume that you are the higher leveled player in your party. You are responsible for this mans life. You should have made sure that he wouldn't do anything stupid while being together in a party. Hell, he could be dead right now, and all you did was hiding yourself in a safe distance and watch him walk into his possible death? If you don't want to take that responsibility, then that's ok, but then don't form parties with lower leveled players." Aereth told the woman in a cold voice not hiding the disappointment he felt for the woman. At the moment he finished his little speech, the blade of the dagger Hidden was pointing at him was mere inches away from his throat. He had to do many things in order to save the lives of lower leveled players here in Aincrad. Even give up the safety of a green cursor. But he didn't regret it in any way. Even though he felt sorry for threatening the woman, this had to be said.

(Sorry for the wait.)

Aoda stood idly, listening as the argument between players continued, seemingly approaching it's climax. He was beginning to feel bad for causing it all. Chances are, if he hadn't engaged on the wasp, he and the girl would have been on their way to the field boss, if not already finishing the quest. Both of the players were correct, making him unsure of who to side with. Yes, technically the hooded woman was responsible for his life, as the highest level player of the group, however risking his life over nothing wasn't a smart move by Aoda.

The raven-haired player began to step forward, his sword entering his sheath once again. "It's not her fault. I should have been smarter. There's no need for a fight to happen here." He said calmly, hoping he'd be listened to.

His eyes traveled to Aereth's own. "Instead of giving us information on the field boss, you should join us. If you're not busy, that is." Aoda restated the woman's comment. He guaranteed she'd be angry with him after asking the orange player to join their party, but it didn't bother him. "My name's Aoda." The man stated, holding out his hand to greet the member of the Celestial Ascendants. 

Hidden watched as the man approached her. At first he apologized for the way he acted, but then he started to use the way she had spoke to him back to her. AS he approached he seemed wary of the blade that got closer and closer to his throat. He seemed displeased with her still having the weapon out. Truthfully, she was just used to having it out, so she had not though much about it. Slowly, she drew her dagger back and hid it once again in her sheath. Continuing on his rage, the man moved on the discussion of her ally. He made quite a valid point of her not moving to help him, but instead hiding. The girl looked at him coldly and said, "If you wanted to kill him, what would I have done to stop you? We both know from looks that you overpower me 2:1. Trying to help would have just wasted my life as well. I am not sure about you, but I don't jup into things and waste my life" She turned coldly, pausing with a look at Aoda. This man, Aereth, was really not making the best impressions on her. If he had not been so much stronger than her, she might have attacked the man. 

@Aereth

When the woman finally sheathed her dagger, Aereth's stance relaxed a little bit. He then turned to Aoda. "You're right what you have done was very dangerous. In just a couple of moments you managed to put yourself into situations where you could have died two times." he then slowly moved his hand up and started massaging his temple. "But at least everything is fine now. Just try not to do such stupid things on a regular basis." Aereth told the raven haired boy in his ever so calm voice. 

Aereth understood what the woman said afterwards about how he would surely overpower her and that she basically was in fear of her own life. "At least she isn't stupid. She immediately noticed the difference in level between her, me and the mob." he thought and sighed. "Look, I understand your actions. You just need to look after your companions a little bit better in the future. But for now I'd like to accept the offer to join your party. I assume you saw that huge thing I fought earlier. It's a so called <<Wasp King>> and they are spawning all around here because of my level. They are quite dangerous to take on, and additionally I think that I'm looking for the same field boss as you two. I would keep the strong mobs away from you so that you can take on the field boss." He then removed his hand from his temple and looked directly into the eyes of the woman. "I see that look in your eyes. The look everybody gives me when they first see me. I don't know if it might help, but you see that thing?" he pointed at his orange cursor. "I didn't get it because I'm a crazy killer that enjoys to torture and kill people. If I was, then the two of you would have been dead a couple of minutes ago. No, I received that cursor after I ended the lives of two players that tried to kill two low leveled girls. And if you still don't trust me, ask Sey, Hik or Itzal about me" Aereth said to the woman now checking out the cloak she wore. He then rose his eyes. "Wait! Didn't you come to my shop a couple of days or weeks ago and ordered some armor?" he asked Hidden, finally remembering the looks of the coat and the sound of her voice.

@Aoda

Aoda wiped his bands out of his eyes. "I'll try my best." He replied, letting out a small chuckle. The brunette was correct. Doing idiotic things like that would get him killed. He wasn't nearly ready for that. Aereth continued his speech. His plan was smart and would help out the party quite a bit. The dark-haired lad realized that the two low-leveled players wouldn't be able to fight stronger monsters by themselves. Having the extra hand would be useful. This way, neither of them would end up dying either.

Then, the man explained his story and reasons for having the orange cursor, the mark of a player killer. Aoda was glad he had a reason for killing the two players. In fact, he actually admired the fact that he saved the girls. On the outside, he seemed to be quite trustworthy.

Despite being unsure of who the players Aereth spoke of were, the boy listened. Suddenly, the man's eyes perked up upon recognizing the girl, who still wore her cloak. They know eachother?

The scuffle appeared to be dying down if only a bit;. The brunet, Aereth, now seemed to be trying to partake their quest with them. After he told her to care more about her partners in expeditions. Part of her wanted to argue that she did not take along partners often, and that the man wanted to tag along. She was really not inclined to protect him. He moved on, speaking about he got his cursor, but at this point she really was not interested. If he was going to kill her, he would have done it as was getting ready for battle. Murderers enjoyed battle and he would have taken it there. She turned, glanced at Aoda through her hood and began forward. As they began to start moving, Aereth followed claiming that he ad seen her before. "It is quite possible. I have made business with a tailor" She looked away. 'A very expensive tailor that is' She heard a scuffle oncoming and she shushed the man and darted forward, peering through the trees. "There is our target, but your precense has seemed to alert others to its aid. One of your king was is seen guarding it. Would be great if you could distract it enough for me to get a hit in" 

@Aereth

After hearing Hidden pretty much repeat what Aereth said earlier, they peered through the the trees and could see the field boss as well as another <<Wasp King>> who was guarding the queen. "It seems like the system wants to make it harder for higher leveled players to plow through low level quests..." he thought, before unsheathing his blade and activating his flame aura once again. Before he started to attack the wasp king, he quickly opened his menu and sent a party invitation to the two players, since he also wanted to get the rewards for fulfilling the quest. No more words were needed at this point.

After that he jumped from branch to branch until he was exactly above the Wasp King. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then let himself fall down to the mob. While being in mid air Aereth charged up a sword art and tried to attack the big insect. Unfortunately, the King noticed him in time and was able to doge the incoming hit as well as ramming its stinger into Aereth's left shoulder. Aereth rolled to the ground in order to lessen the impact, and prepared for the next move.

ID# 79764 results:
Battle: 1, Critical Miss

MOB: 9, Critical Hit
Damage: 96+1 DMG

Party:

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 2/2 | DMG: 2
[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Hidden: ?/? HP | ?/? EN | DMG: ? | MIT: ? | EVA: ?

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Aereth: 579/640 HP | Energy: 63/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit

WK...Wasp King
WQ...Wasp Queen

Enemies

Wasp King: 320/320 | DMG: 96 
Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | DMG: 20

@Hidden

The flame aura covering Aereth was something Aoda had never seen before. That's new. He thought, interested in how he went about obtaining the effect. The Wasp King and Queen that approached were incredibly strong, compared to any other boss the player had fought in the past. Thankfully, he'd have the help of two other strong teammates with him. 

He drew his sword as Aereth advanced for his attack. The brunette's strategy could have worked, if only the wasps hadn't noticed him fall from the tree. While the mobs were distracted with the man, Aoda rushed in, prepared to slash at least one of the two with his blade. However, it seemed the creatures weren't as distracted as he had previously assumed. As soon as he swung his weapon, the Wasp King flew out of the way, causing the lad to badly miss. Damn... I guess it could have been worse, though.

ID: 79781 BD: 2 (Miss)

Party:

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 1/2 | DMG: 2
[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Hidden: ?/? HP | ?/? EN | DMG: ? | MIT: ? | EVA: ?

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Aereth: 579/640 HP | Energy: 63/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit

WK...Wasp King
WQ...Wasp Queen

Enemies

Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | DMG: 20

OOC: Aereth did not have the Queen attack him as well, So I shall roll for her

Hidden watched as Aereth took an indirect route of attack. He leapt from branch to branch and landed above his target. After that, he swooped down, prepared to strike form above. The wasp must have heard him as it swooped out of the way and struck him in the shoulder. Aoda charged in headfirst and missed entirely. Hidden made a Tsk Tsk noise and thought for a moment. 'Aerial attacks might look cool, but they decrease your accuracy. It is best to stay quick on the ground. I will show them myself' She unsheathed her dagger once more and looked at it for a second. 'This will be one of our last times together, lets do it now' She darted into the battle, careful of her enemies. The wasp appeared distracted by Aereth, allowing her to get a direct move on the Queen. 'He succeeded in his job at least, so not entirely useless to have him here' 

Her blade took on an orange hue as she neared her target. She would use her most powerful sword art to damage the creature. She leapt up and forward, making one long slash on her opponent. From there, two roundhouse kicks were made and the wasp fell back. It hissed at her and made two sting attempts. She dodged the blows, and moved back out of range. the wasp queen was in red, perhaps Aoda could finish him off?

79885 BD:6 CD:12 LD:11 MD:6

Party:

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 1/2 | DMG: 2
[H: WK: 0, WQ: 1] Hidden: 320/320 HP | 27/32 EN | DMG: 7 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 3 

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] @Aereth: 579/640 HP | Energy: 63/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit
       BD:6+3=Hit.   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch (3*2) 32-6+1=27 EN
DMG: 7(Base) * (3*2)=42 DMG

Enemies

Wasp Queen: 8/50 HP | DMG: 20
     MD:6-3= Miss

Edited by Hidden

A big red damage marker was now visible on Aereth's left shoulder, but this was nothing that would hinder him in continuing the combat. Aereth also noticed that party members also were starting to engage the wasp queen. "Good." he thought and returned his attention back to the wasp king he was supposed to take on. Aereth readied his blade and it started to glow in a dark blue color, indicating that he also was charging up a sword art. He sped forward, his glowing blade placed on his shoulder, ducked a hit of the wasp king and tackled the mob with his free shoulder. This caused the mob to loose control, and Aereth was able to get his meteor break sword art off on it. 

Eleven consecutive cuts later, the wasp was lying in front of him, with paralyze and bleed effect activated on it. Aereth had landed a critical hit on the mob, and for now it was unable to retaliate.

ID# 80006 results:
Battle: 10 Critical HIT, Bleed and Paralyze applied
Damage: (12+2)*11=154DMG

MOB: 8, MISS because Paralyzed

Party:

[H: WK: 0, WQ: 0] @Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 1/2 | DMG: 2

[H: WK: 2, WQ: 0] Aereth: 579/640 HP | Energy: 53/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit

Enemies

Wasp King: 142/320 | DMG: 96 | Paralyze [0/1] Bleed [2/2]

Aoda watched the fight, deciding whether or not he should attack the King or Queen Wasp. The Queen was definitely low, but with the lad's damage, he wouldn't have been able to kill it in one hit. In fact, it would have taken a lot more than a single attack. Raising his blade, he turned to the King, who Aereth was fighting. I'll let her get the last hit on that wasp and help Aereth with this other one. He thought, glancing towards Hidden for a moment.

Aoda charged in the direction of the Wasp King, cutting into it as his blade met it's body. Unfortunately, it did a minuscule amount of damage to the winged insect. At least it's something, right? The lad sighed, moving backwards to position himself in a safer spot. Aereth should be able to finish the job soon. After that, we'll be able to finish the quest and head home.

ID: 80034 BD: 8

Party:

[H: WK: 1, WQ: 0] Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 0/2 | DMG: 2

[H: WK: 2, WQ: 0] Aereth: 579/640 HP | Energy: 53/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit

Enemies

Wasp King: 140/320 | DMG: 96 | Paralyze [0/1] Bleed [2/2]